• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11008 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 727

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 725 726 727 728 729 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
December 13 2011 13:01 GMT
#14521
I was thinking about making a thread or blog about this with some more insight and detail but I was thinking, would there be any negative effect of imposing post count restrictions on live report threads? Half of the bullshit that is thrown in is barely readable and coherent by some posters...maybe 500 post count minimum? A lot of people really depend on lr quality being high when they cant watch the games and want to come read about them, but when the angry trolls crawl out from under their bridges and start mucking up the thread its just all bad.
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 13:19:35
December 13 2011 13:18 GMT
#14522
What post did Telcontar get banned for?
Can't find it
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Pholon
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Netherlands6142 Posts
December 13 2011 13:26 GMT
#14523
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=294056&currentpage=202#4023
Moderator@TLPholon // "I need a third hand to facepalm right now"
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
December 13 2011 13:27 GMT
#14524
On December 13 2011 22:26 Pholon wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=294056&currentpage=202#4023

Thanks mang
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 13 2011 13:59 GMT
#14525
On December 13 2011 22:01 FinestHour wrote:
I was thinking about making a thread or blog about this with some more insight and detail but I was thinking, would there be any negative effect of imposing post count restrictions on live report threads? Half of the bullshit that is thrown in is barely readable and coherent by some posters...maybe 500 post count minimum? A lot of people really depend on lr quality being high when they cant watch the games and want to come read about them, but when the angry trolls crawl out from under their bridges and start mucking up the thread its just all bad.


How am I supposed to LR with post count restrictions? :[
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
December 13 2011 14:09 GMT
#14526
On December 13 2011 22:59 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 22:01 FinestHour wrote:
I was thinking about making a thread or blog about this with some more insight and detail but I was thinking, would there be any negative effect of imposing post count restrictions on live report threads? Half of the bullshit that is thrown in is barely readable and coherent by some posters...maybe 500 post count minimum? A lot of people really depend on lr quality being high when they cant watch the games and want to come read about them, but when the angry trolls crawl out from under their bridges and start mucking up the thread its just all bad.


How am I supposed to LR with post count restrictions? :[


Lol that's whatI thought, but I think he means user's total posts.

I think there should be more emphasis on the IRC for venting trolldom. Might have a positive effect on LR threads, IRC is under the bridge whenever a big game is on.

Incidently I too depend on LRs for most tourneys. thanks for the good work.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 13 2011 14:14 GMT
#14527
On December 13 2011 23:09 Deleuze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 22:59 Seeker wrote:
On December 13 2011 22:01 FinestHour wrote:
I was thinking about making a thread or blog about this with some more insight and detail but I was thinking, would there be any negative effect of imposing post count restrictions on live report threads? Half of the bullshit that is thrown in is barely readable and coherent by some posters...maybe 500 post count minimum? A lot of people really depend on lr quality being high when they cant watch the games and want to come read about them, but when the angry trolls crawl out from under their bridges and start mucking up the thread its just all bad.


How am I supposed to LR with post count restrictions? :[


Lol that's whatI thought, but I think he means user's total posts.

I think there should be more emphasis on the IRC for venting trolldom. Might have a positive effect on LR threads, IRC is under the bridge whenever a big game is on.

Incidently I too depend on LRs for most tourneys. thanks for the good work.


You're welcome : ]. Thank you for reading them.

Let's see where we go with future LR threads :/
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
December 13 2011 14:18 GMT
#14528
On December 13 2011 21:40 Spekulatius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 21:05 Seeker wrote:
REQUESTING ASSISTANCE!!!

The BlizzCup Group B thread is falling into a complete shitstorm...

We need moderators please....!!!!

Pholon is doing a great job but we need mroe!!!


Houston we have a problem...

+ Show Spoiler +
Naniwa 7probe-rushed Nestea in the second to last game when both were down 0-3 and couldn't advance anyway. Discussion and rage ensued about banning him from future GomTV events, hurting esports, comparisons to IdrA, sportsmanship, etc.


Are you serious? Why??? At least give the fans a game.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
December 13 2011 14:19 GMT
#14529
On December 13 2011 21:11 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 20:38 demonik187 wrote:
My PM wasn't that insulting, please don't try to make it seem like I cursed you out and called you every name in the book. I know you want to make me seem like a bad guy here, but at least I pm'd you and didn't post it openly on a forum. It may also surprise you to know that I don't make a habit of sending insulting PMs to "this sites moderation staff". I have only sent 1 mildly insulting PM to one member of the sites moderation staff, you.

It wasn't that I couldn't repress my urge to post.... I honestly had no intention of posting anything, but after reading some of the automated ban list, I thought I would see if anyone else agreed with me or if I was just being paranoid. As far as my "baseless comments", I didn't see a need to take it as far as compiling data just yet. I doubt I even would anyway unless I had some serious motivation to do so. Anyone that was that interested could easily see for themselves if they did a little digging. I figured just knowing that someone was aware of what you were doing would give you the hint to tone it down a bit. I hope that's the case, since you are on here for what seems to be 24/7 to moderate. With all the people that obviously have no place on this site, it is nice to have people around to take care of them. It's just the ones who get sent to prison for jaywalking that I'm concerned about.

If you would like to further discuss this then you can send me a PM. I don't want to drag this out publicly in a forum. I merely posted the first thing to bring some attention to something I had noticed.


Edit: To clarify I just wanted to say I was not being facetious. I genuinely appreciate the job the mods do.


All you did was saying Nyvone bans a lot of people. So? This is not news to anyone reading this thread and does not suggest he should "tone it down a bit." I've not seen him be much harsher than anyone else of the mods, he just moderate more than most.


I wouldnt say nyovne abuses his power or needs to tone it down, but out of all the mods hes the only one i dislike at all. Ive been banned/warned a few times, by different mods, and its usually something like "This is really bad posting, get better or you wont last long" etc, whereas when nyovne banned me he just insulted me and left it at that. Even if i probably did deserve it, he was the only mod to be that disrespectful and rude.
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
December 13 2011 15:06 GMT
#14530
Way to derail my attempts of curing live report thread aids with your complaints about an active moderator with a sense of humor
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 16:04:29
December 13 2011 15:50 GMT
#14531
Well well, the Blizz Group B drama. I was like ooh, did this really happen, comment in one thread. Then I found an interview thread, commented on that. Then it struck me that there were like 10 more threads about the same thing, so I'm not going to bother with the rest. Bleh.

Yes, everyone is entitled to hold and express their own opinions, but some posts really make me wonder if public education meant anything to them.

*edit: couldn't resist so I went back to read the threads, tried reporting a couple really bad posts and they've been reported already, lol. Feel bad for the mods who probably have to shuffle through hundreds of reports.
[TLMS] REBOOT
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
December 13 2011 16:03 GMT
#14532
On December 14 2011 00:06 FinestHour wrote:
Way to derail my attempts of curing live report thread aids with your complaints about an active moderator with a sense of humor


sorry i didnt mean to, just wanted to comment on it since someone else did.
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
zatic
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Zurich15366 Posts
December 13 2011 16:58 GMT
#14533
On December 14 2011 00:50 OpticalShot wrote:
Well well, the Blizz Group B drama. I was like ooh, did this really happen, comment in one thread. Then I found an interview thread, commented on that. Then it struck me that there were like 10 more threads about the same thing, so I'm not going to bother with the rest. Bleh.

Yes, everyone is entitled to hold and express their own opinions, but some posts really make me wonder if public education meant anything to them.

*edit: couldn't resist so I went back to read the threads, tried reporting a couple really bad posts and they've been reported already, lol. Feel bad for the mods who probably have to shuffle through hundreds of reports.

My old bones are aching.
ModeratorI know Teamliquid is known as a massive building
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
December 13 2011 17:08 GMT
#14534
On December 14 2011 01:58 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 00:50 OpticalShot wrote:
Well well, the Blizz Group B drama. I was like ooh, did this really happen, comment in one thread. Then I found an interview thread, commented on that. Then it struck me that there were like 10 more threads about the same thing, so I'm not going to bother with the rest. Bleh.

Yes, everyone is entitled to hold and express their own opinions, but some posts really make me wonder if public education meant anything to them.

*edit: couldn't resist so I went back to read the threads, tried reporting a couple really bad posts and they've been reported already, lol. Feel bad for the mods who probably have to shuffle through hundreds of reports.

My old bones are aching.

Like this?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Cackle™
FranzP
Profile Joined November 2010
France270 Posts
December 13 2011 17:25 GMT
#14535
@FinestHour There are perfectly fine posters with less than 500 posts. I mean people who post shit (borderline bannable) in LR threads usually have more than 500 post in 1 month or less.
"Cyberhacking is kind of like masturbation I guess, all countries do it but nobody actually talks about it. China just was accidentally doing it with the door wide open." Newbistic
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 17:26:25
December 13 2011 17:25 GMT
#14536
That thread was disgusting. Most of the people posting in there were even more disgusting. I need to take a shower after that mess, my rational explanations were swatted aside as foul mouthed beings crowded around their computers, eyes bulging, mouses clicking righteously.
I post only when my brain works.
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 17:41:38
December 13 2011 17:41 GMT
#14537
I think there should be a featured thread that just says stop using Naniwa as your punching bag. There is really way too much of that atm. I know that /v/ has a lot of fun with him but I don't see any reason why that should carry over. That game was not important in any way.
I don't see people shitting on Idra (that hard or in that manner) when he gives us a bad game lol.
Naniwa is suddenly the bad guy of Starcraft.. I don't get how that happened. He's just competitive as hell and hates the publicity stuff. Sure I can see why that is bad but come ON. T_T
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
December 13 2011 17:42 GMT
#14538
On December 14 2011 02:41 tnud wrote:
I think there should be a featured thread that just says stop using Naniwa as your punching bag. There is really way too much of that atm. I know that /v/ has a lot of fun with him but I don't see any reason why that should carry over. That game was not important in any way.
I don't see people shitting on Idra (that hard or in that manner) when he gives us a bad game lol.
Naniwa is suddenly the bad guy of Starcraft.. I don't get how that happened. He's just competitive as hell and hates the publicity stuff. Sure I can see why that is bad but come ON. T_T

Can we leave the naniwa drama outside of this thread, and limit ourselves to laughing at the people who got themselves banned over it?
Moderator
tnud
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden2233 Posts
December 13 2011 17:44 GMT
#14539
On December 14 2011 02:42 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 02:41 tnud wrote:
I think there should be a featured thread that just says stop using Naniwa as your punching bag. There is really way too much of that atm. I know that /v/ has a lot of fun with him but I don't see any reason why that should carry over. That game was not important in any way.
I don't see people shitting on Idra (that hard or in that manner) when he gives us a bad game lol.
Naniwa is suddenly the bad guy of Starcraft.. I don't get how that happened. He's just competitive as hell and hates the publicity stuff. Sure I can see why that is bad but come ON. T_T

Can we leave the naniwa drama outside of this thread, and limit ourselves to laughing at the people who got themselves banned over it?

Oh I am not touching those threads with a 5m stick. I had to vent somewhere I guess, sorry. It really is getting blown out of proportion again and again when it's about him though.
- ಠ_ಠ - | disinfect wrote: AHAHHAHAHA 2DG FUCK ME ALREADY.
Reaper9
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1724 Posts
December 13 2011 18:32 GMT
#14540
On December 14 2011 02:44 tnud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2011 02:42 GMarshal wrote:
On December 14 2011 02:41 tnud wrote:
I think there should be a featured thread that just says stop using Naniwa as your punching bag. There is really way too much of that atm. I know that /v/ has a lot of fun with him but I don't see any reason why that should carry over. That game was not important in any way.
I don't see people shitting on Idra (that hard or in that manner) when he gives us a bad game lol.
Naniwa is suddenly the bad guy of Starcraft.. I don't get how that happened. He's just competitive as hell and hates the publicity stuff. Sure I can see why that is bad but come ON. T_T

Can we leave the naniwa drama outside of this thread, and limit ourselves to laughing at the people who got themselves banned over it?

Oh I am not touching those threads with a 5m stick. I had to vent somewhere I guess, sorry. It really is getting blown out of proportion again and again when it's about him though.


Those threads, they are tainted with the mark of evil! As Saitou Hajime from Kenshin would say: Aku, Soku, ZAN! (Kill, evil, SWIFTLY!)

On Topic
Kdog3wa was just banned by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-05-21 12:23:55 and had 40 posts.

Reason: Goodbye.
This guy's posts were just so horrible haha. What a way to go though, martyring to the last.
I post only when my brain works.
Prev 1 725 726 727 728 729 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1435
WardiTV646
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6318
Bisu 2299
Jaedong 1164
EffOrt 510
Horang2 394
actioN 311
Mini 277
ZerO 214
ggaemo 161
Larva 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 110
Pusan 103
Sharp 73
Dewaltoss 71
Shinee 69
Bale 63
Barracks 60
Snow 59
Hyun 59
Yoon 52
hero 40
ToSsGirL 37
NotJumperer 30
sorry 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 16
zelot 13
Noble 12
Trap 11
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3717
qojqva1669
Dendi937
Counter-Strike
markeloff86
Other Games
olofmeister1113
hiko720
B2W.Neo536
Lowko360
crisheroes299
DeMusliM243
Pyrionflax197
Livibee149
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE87
Mew2King60
Hui .54
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV763
League of Legends
• Jankos1906
• Nemesis1336
• TFBlade441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 41m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.