• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:33
CEST 18:33
KST 01:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9368 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 726

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 724 725 726 727 728 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 13 2011 04:57 GMT
#14501
On December 13 2011 13:54 actionbastrd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 13:38 TheToast wrote:
On December 13 2011 04:03 ComusLoM wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1066#21330

I'm dying to know what would cause this type of rage.


o-O

What the what? How is this not a perm, he's got a history of starting stupid threads to boot.

Also, since when is telling someone to "drink my fucking cum" an insult?? Maybe it was just his way of asking them on a date maybe?

Also check his profile quote:

"There are thousands of penises, of all different shapes and sizes." -iNcontroL


Now I'm not going to use the word "compensation" but... oh oops already did.

Then there was this quote from that judge beating thread:

I wish he did that to me, then I wouldn't be playing games so much.


You know, I think this guy is a little strange. Maybe a lotta strange....

Oh well, $10 says he'll be back within two weeks as Day[11] and get permed.





I am fairly certain that a 90 day is worse than a perm ban. Perm you can make a new acct in a months time? And possibly get a second chance. i believe, but you probably shouldnt quote me ;P


Depends, sometimes the mods will let former perms come back, like Charlie Murphey. Other times they are just repeated banned, like GGnore. I think it's really up to them.

As an aside how sad is it that I only figured out where your name came from like a week ago?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
December 13 2011 05:23 GMT
#14502
why is this
Reason: Inconsiderate Newb. Try harder on your next account
such a common ban reason?
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Peanut Butter
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada155 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 13:51:29
December 13 2011 05:49 GMT
#14503
On December 13 2011 12:54 HawaiianPig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2011 14:21 Peanut Butter wrote:
On December 11 2011 14:13 frogrubdown wrote:
On December 11 2011 14:09 Peanut Butter wrote:
On December 11 2011 13:41 TL.net Bot wrote:
Syaang Sgoon was just banned by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2011-12-11 13:32:12 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Peanut Butter User time


I am confused and scared at the same time. Please, for the sake of my blood pressure, tell me that this is not related to me.


Previously Banned User=PBU=Peanut Butter User


Ahhhhhhhhh. So its just due to the fact that HawiianPig was listening to a perticular song which happens to be related to my name that I almost had a heart attack.


Actually I had just had a delicious PB sandwich.


You monster! I didn't think you were a person who could commit to cannibal- oh wait. Nevermind.

Edit: I have my revenge. I'm eating bacon

Edit #2.
Reason: Inconsiderate Newb. Try harder on your next account[/quote

I believe this is one of the default ban phrases, up there with "I have my reasons"
Did you see that? Exactly
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
December 13 2011 05:55 GMT
#14504
On December 13 2011 14:23 BobTheLob wrote:
why is this
Show nested quote +
Reason: Inconsiderate Newb. Try harder on your next account
such a common ban reason?


Could it be that there are too many inconsiderate newbs?

And ROFL at PB! Nice come back. It's not on a Pineapple pizza is it?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
December 13 2011 07:25 GMT
#14505
Well, I met you over a puppykiller vs mani stream and you left us by the mouse of chill.

I've seen worse ways to go. Shame you're a horrendous dickhole.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 13 2011 08:36 GMT
#14506
Probe1, da crap was that?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
December 13 2011 10:14 GMT
#14507
It lives, it lives!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
ragnorr
Profile Joined April 2011
Denmark6097 Posts
December 13 2011 10:18 GMT
#14508
Hes taking never give up to a whole new level!
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
December 13 2011 10:30 GMT
#14509
We should have had TI vote for Glider in that contest.
It would be over after 2 days.
Cackle™
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44356 Posts
December 13 2011 10:42 GMT
#14510
On December 13 2011 14:23 BobTheLob wrote:
why is this
Show nested quote +
Reason: Inconsiderate Newb. Try harder on your next account
such a common ban reason?

It's one of a list of default options.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
December 13 2011 10:53 GMT
#14511
On December 13 2011 19:42 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 14:23 BobTheLob wrote:
why is this
Reason: Inconsiderate Newb. Try harder on your next account
such a common ban reason?

It's one of a list of default options.

What are the other default options?
I'm guessing "PBU","I have my reasons" and.....?
Cackle™
demonik187
Profile Joined August 2010
United States575 Posts
December 13 2011 10:58 GMT
#14512
Is it just me or is Nyovne warn/ban/thread close happy? I'm sure most of it is deserved, but man they just seem to overreact on things alot. It seems like every other ban or thread closure is from that mod. I appreciate what you mods do and I'm thankful that you guys get rid of the riff raff, but wow, some of you seem to abuse your power.
We march to victory!
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 11:07:30
December 13 2011 11:07 GMT
#14513
I see that in addition to the pressing need to insult me through PMs you couldn't repress the urge to post about it as well. Thankfully you did decide to express yourself in a more civil manner in your post then your PM choice of words.

High % of actions in my case also relates to a high % of total moderation done so it's not that surprising. In addition, if you think there is "abuse" just start a topic about it in website feedback. Until you do that and come up with concrete examples staffed with proper arguments and data as to why please refrain from such baseless comments in the future. Especially in the form of insulting PMs towards this sites moderation staff.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Plaaguu
Profile Joined April 2009
United States406 Posts
December 13 2011 11:09 GMT
#14514
On December 13 2011 20:07 Nyovne wrote:
I see that in addition to the pressing need to insult me through PMs you couldn't repress the urge to post about it as well. Thankfully you did decide to express yourself in a more civil manner in your post then your PM choice of words.

High % of actions in my case also relates to a high % of total moderation done so it's not that surprising. In addition, if you think there is "abuse" just start a topic about it in website feedback. Until you do that and come up with concrete examples staffed with proper arguments and data as to why please refrain from such baseless comments in the future. Especially in the form of insulting PMs towards this sites moderation staff.


Haha so I assume you posses Manifesto7's mighty banhammer now? Man it seems like yesterday that Manifesto was the MVP of banning
demonik187
Profile Joined August 2010
United States575 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-13 11:51:36
December 13 2011 11:38 GMT
#14515
My PM wasn't that insulting, please don't try to make it seem like I cursed you out and called you every name in the book. I know you want to make me seem like a bad guy here, but at least I pm'd you and didn't post it openly on a forum. It may also surprise you to know that I don't make a habit of sending insulting PMs to "this sites moderation staff". I have only sent 1 mildly insulting PM to one member of the sites moderation staff, you.

It wasn't that I couldn't repress my urge to post.... I honestly had no intention of posting anything, but after reading some of the automated ban list, I thought I would see if anyone else agreed with me or if I was just being paranoid. As far as my "baseless comments", I didn't see a need to take it as far as compiling data just yet. I doubt I even would anyway unless I had some serious motivation to do so. Anyone that was that interested could easily see for themselves if they did a little digging. I figured just knowing that someone was aware of what you were doing would give you the hint to tone it down a bit. I hope that's the case, since you are on here for what seems to be 24/7 to moderate. With all the people that obviously have no place on this site, it is nice to have people around to take care of them. It's just the ones who get sent to prison for jaywalking that I'm concerned about.

If you would like to further discuss this then you can send me a PM. I don't want to drag this out publicly in a forum. I merely posted the first thing to bring some attention to something I had noticed.


Edit: To clarify I just wanted to say I was not being facetious. I genuinely appreciate the job the mods do.
We march to victory!
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44356 Posts
December 13 2011 11:53 GMT
#14516
On December 13 2011 19:53 TheKefka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 19:42 KwarK wrote:
On December 13 2011 14:23 BobTheLob wrote:
why is this
Reason: Inconsiderate Newb. Try harder on your next account
such a common ban reason?

It's one of a list of default options.

What are the other default options?
I'm guessing "PBU","I have my reasons" and.....?

Malicious user and advertising.
I selected perm ban on your moderation page to check that. :p
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
December 13 2011 11:59 GMT
#14517
On December 13 2011 20:53 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2011 19:53 TheKefka wrote:
On December 13 2011 19:42 KwarK wrote:
On December 13 2011 14:23 BobTheLob wrote:
why is this
Reason: Inconsiderate Newb. Try harder on your next account
such a common ban reason?

It's one of a list of default options.

What are the other default options?
I'm guessing "PBU","I have my reasons" and.....?

Malicious user and advertising.
I selected perm ban on your moderation page to check that. :p

:<
Cackle™
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 13 2011 12:05 GMT
#14518
REQUESTING ASSISTANCE!!!

The BlizzCup Group B thread is falling into a complete shitstorm...

We need moderators please....!!!!

Pholon is doing a great job but we need mroe!!!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
December 13 2011 12:11 GMT
#14519
On December 13 2011 20:38 demonik187 wrote:
My PM wasn't that insulting, please don't try to make it seem like I cursed you out and called you every name in the book. I know you want to make me seem like a bad guy here, but at least I pm'd you and didn't post it openly on a forum. It may also surprise you to know that I don't make a habit of sending insulting PMs to "this sites moderation staff". I have only sent 1 mildly insulting PM to one member of the sites moderation staff, you.

It wasn't that I couldn't repress my urge to post.... I honestly had no intention of posting anything, but after reading some of the automated ban list, I thought I would see if anyone else agreed with me or if I was just being paranoid. As far as my "baseless comments", I didn't see a need to take it as far as compiling data just yet. I doubt I even would anyway unless I had some serious motivation to do so. Anyone that was that interested could easily see for themselves if they did a little digging. I figured just knowing that someone was aware of what you were doing would give you the hint to tone it down a bit. I hope that's the case, since you are on here for what seems to be 24/7 to moderate. With all the people that obviously have no place on this site, it is nice to have people around to take care of them. It's just the ones who get sent to prison for jaywalking that I'm concerned about.

If you would like to further discuss this then you can send me a PM. I don't want to drag this out publicly in a forum. I merely posted the first thing to bring some attention to something I had noticed.


Edit: To clarify I just wanted to say I was not being facetious. I genuinely appreciate the job the mods do.


All you did was saying Nyvone bans a lot of people. So? This is not news to anyone reading this thread and does not suggest he should "tone it down a bit." I've not seen him be much harsher than anyone else of the mods, he just moderate more than most.
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
December 13 2011 12:40 GMT
#14520
On December 13 2011 21:05 Seeker wrote:
REQUESTING ASSISTANCE!!!

The BlizzCup Group B thread is falling into a complete shitstorm...

We need moderators please....!!!!

Pholon is doing a great job but we need mroe!!!


Houston we have a problem...

+ Show Spoiler +
Naniwa 7probe-rushed Nestea in the second to last game when both were down 0-3 and couldn't advance anyway. Discussion and rage ensued about banning him from future GomTV events, hurting esports, comparisons to IdrA, sportsmanship, etc.
Always smile~
Prev 1 724 725 726 727 728 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 107
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4057
Bisu 1695
Soulkey 1434
EffOrt 937
Mini 614
Larva 369
Horang2 351
ZerO 327
actioN 198
ggaemo 175
[ Show more ]
Mind 96
Shinee 91
Sharp 66
hero 65
Sea.KH 62
sorry 61
Snow 44
Barracks 42
Hyun 40
Bale 30
Trap 27
Terrorterran 25
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5926
Dendi1172
420jenkins296
XaKoH 227
League of Legends
Reynor81
Counter-Strike
fl0m3683
x6flipin681
Fnx 673
pashabiceps314
edward38
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes400
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1388
hiko934
FrodaN446
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT219
Livibee168
QueenE110
TKL 100
Mew2King51
C9.Mang022
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV690
League of Legends
• Nemesis3877
• TFBlade649
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 28m
Patches Events
23h 28m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.