• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:06
CEST 03:06
KST 10:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6324 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 716

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 714 715 716 717 718 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 03:04:46
December 05 2011 03:04 GMT
#14301
I've been here since TSL3 ended (So not that long), but I just saw my first advertiser. You guys clean them up fast.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
December 05 2011 03:26 GMT
#14302
On December 03 2011 15:54 Megaliskuu wrote:
What the fuck, bitches be gettin sand in they vag and ruin it for everyone.

User was temp banned for this post.


Why Megaliskuuuuuuuuuuuu?

Your gooey centre is too well coated in sandpaper. It just rubs people the wrong way. That's a shitty post, but some of yours are really good. Oh well, see you when we see you
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
NoobieOne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1183 Posts
December 05 2011 03:57 GMT
#14303
On December 05 2011 10:57 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 10:47 Probe1 wrote:
Thanks Jibba. Nothing else to say.
Woooow checked the thread. That got stupid fast.


Here is round two

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=291557&currentpage=All

Edit: Clammy pooch


Again!? I thought we were finally done with that story
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
December 05 2011 04:16 GMT
#14304
On December 04 2011 19:23 Nyovne wrote:
AUTOMATED BANLIST. Stay on topic please, it's not the general banter topic.


General banter topic, now there's an idea

On December 05 2011 12:57 NoobieOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 10:57 Probulous wrote:
On December 05 2011 10:47 Probe1 wrote:
Thanks Jibba. Nothing else to say.
Woooow checked the thread. That got stupid fast.


Here is round two

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=291557&currentpage=All

Edit: Clammy pooch


Again!? I thought we were finally done with that story


Lol so much red text.

Still though, this is played out. Like parachute pants played out.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
December 05 2011 04:22 GMT
#14305
Puma vs Hero on NASL right now, incoming doom drop on the ban list.
Put on your helmets, don your gasmasks, dive in your shelters people. The end is nigh!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 04:27:04
December 05 2011 04:26 GMT
#14306
On December 05 2011 12:57 NoobieOne wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 10:57 Probulous wrote:
On December 05 2011 10:47 Probe1 wrote:
Thanks Jibba. Nothing else to say.
Woooow checked the thread. That got stupid fast.


Here is round two

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=291557&currentpage=All

Edit: Clammy pooch


Again!? I thought we were finally done with that story


At least it was closed. Was getting out of hand. I just can't help but think of 6 foot 7 foot whenever I read threads like that.

Edit:
On December 05 2011 13:22 Synwave wrote:
Puma vs Hero on NASL right now, incoming doom drop on the ban list.
Put on your helmets, don your gasmasks, dive in your shelters people. The end is nigh!


Oh shit on my life...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 04:35:53
December 05 2011 04:35 GMT
#14307
Alright, I'm taking note. The latest ban was chuangyi on page 1057 and Puma vs Hero is starting.

Let's play a little game: Which mod gets to ban the most whiners/spammers! It can be like whack-a-mole, but with ban hammers and lots of blood and tears and laughter (for us).
CeriseCherries
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
6170 Posts
December 05 2011 04:38 GMT
#14308
-.- If Hero loses to ghosts/1-1-1, then hell will break lose that no one has seen since the last time IdrA lost to protoss
Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 05 2011 04:40 GMT
#14309
On December 05 2011 13:38 CeriseCherries wrote:
-.- If Hero loses to ghosts/1-1-1, then hell will break lose that no one has seen since the last time IdrA lost to protoss


I honestly hope it goes like that.

My friend has taken up my challenge! He shall take a shot next morning for every page of bans accumulated all night. Hopefully we get some 1-1-1's
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 05:15:58
December 05 2011 05:03 GMT
#14310
On December 05 2011 13:40 Fruscainte wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 13:38 CeriseCherries wrote:
-.- If Hero loses to ghosts/1-1-1, then hell will break lose that no one has seen since the last time IdrA lost to protoss


I honestly hope it goes like that.

My friend has taken up my challenge! He shall take a shot next morning for every page of bans accumulated all night. Hopefully we get some 1-1-1's


Mind linking us to the obituary after all is said and done? Doesn't seem like a smart thing to bet on.

Edit: BRACE YOURSELVES MEN!
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
December 05 2011 05:20 GMT
#14311
I think the trolls and whiners have already been culled for at least 2days so don't worry to much + Show Spoiler +
was going to put a WHAMMMMBULANCE joke here but then, realizing where I was; thought better of it.
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 05 2011 06:20 GMT
#14312
Wait I'm confused. Why are people getting banned for making jokes about skin care? Did Puma do something serious? I thought they were just jokes b/c Puma had said he wanted to spend some of his S1 winnings on skin care, which makes sense to me. I mean why not take care of yourself after winning such a huge sum. I'd go to a fuckin spa resort for a weekend.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 06:25:31
December 05 2011 06:23 GMT
#14313
On December 05 2011 15:20 Risen wrote:
Wait I'm confused. Why are people getting banned for making jokes about skin care? Did Puma do something serious? I thought they were just jokes b/c Puma had said he wanted to spend some of his S1 winnings on skin care, which makes sense to me. I mean why not take care of yourself after winning such a huge sum. I'd go to a fuckin spa resort for a weekend.


Sheth for example could make self-effacing jokes about spending money on a work-out coach but to use that as an excuse to post a bunch of degrading shit about him in LR threads every time he wins money isn't the same thing.

Common lessons of life; you get to make fun of yourself all you want, occasionally you get to make fun of friends, making fun of strangers is kinda rude.


edit: lessonS not lesson
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 06:41:49
December 05 2011 06:37 GMT
#14314
On December 05 2011 15:23 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 15:20 Risen wrote:
Wait I'm confused. Why are people getting banned for making jokes about skin care? Did Puma do something serious? I thought they were just jokes b/c Puma had said he wanted to spend some of his S1 winnings on skin care, which makes sense to me. I mean why not take care of yourself after winning such a huge sum. I'd go to a fuckin spa resort for a weekend.


Sheth for example could make self-effacing jokes about spending money on a work-out coach but to use that as an excuse to post a bunch of degrading shit about him in LR threads every time he wins money isn't the same thing.

Common lessons of life; you get to make fun of yourself all you want, occasionally you get to make fun of friends, making fun of strangers is kinda rude.


edit: lessonS not lesson


Oh, I didn't even know his skin was bad. The more you know!

Edit: It kills me that people take the time to post about something when they're completely wrong. Many people have been talking as if Puma is some random 2base scrub who popped into existence out of nowhere.

From his liquidpedia.
He made his Sparkyz debut on the 10th of February 2010 in the Winner's League and in only his second lineup appearance, he performed an All-Kill against Air Force ACE.

I mean it was against ACE (lol Ace is pretty damn decent now), but still. An AK is an AK.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
December 05 2011 06:58 GMT
#14315
On December 05 2011 15:37 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 15:23 Synwave wrote:
On December 05 2011 15:20 Risen wrote:
Wait I'm confused. Why are people getting banned for making jokes about skin care? Did Puma do something serious? I thought they were just jokes b/c Puma had said he wanted to spend some of his S1 winnings on skin care, which makes sense to me. I mean why not take care of yourself after winning such a huge sum. I'd go to a fuckin spa resort for a weekend.


Sheth for example could make self-effacing jokes about spending money on a work-out coach but to use that as an excuse to post a bunch of degrading shit about him in LR threads every time he wins money isn't the same thing.

Common lessons of life; you get to make fun of yourself all you want, occasionally you get to make fun of friends, making fun of strangers is kinda rude.


edit: lessonS not lesson


Oh, I didn't even know his skin was bad. The more you know!

Edit: It kills me that people take the time to post about something when they're completely wrong. Many people have been talking as if Puma is some random 2base scrub who popped into existence out of nowhere.

From his liquidpedia.
He made his Sparkyz debut on the 10th of February 2010 in the Winner's League and in only his second lineup appearance, he performed an All-Kill against Air Force ACE.

I mean it was against ACE (lol Ace is pretty damn decent now), but still. An AK is an AK.


Yeah he has an acne problem and has some scars from it. He was being (I assume) typically korean and self-effacing when he made a joke one time about getting skin care with his winnings but because of that you get jerks saying rude stuff about it a lot whenever he wins money in tournies.

He isn't a scrub, I can understand how some don't like his style of play and I have no problem with that but you don't attack the person because you dislike how they make their money. I think this rule pretty much applies to anything. Then again you get people saying incontrol is fat whenever he does well (or doesn't for that matter) and he is hugely muscled so I guess anything goes in the world of hatebrains.

Im just happy the 3rd-4th were worth watching and the finals were worth watching. I was impressed by the level of play this weekend for most parts and I dont see any reason to bag on a guy because he won or lost.

That said I gleefully look forward to the hilarious banathon tomorrow at work, and with that I must desperately sleep!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
December 05 2011 07:04 GMT
#14316
On December 05 2011 15:58 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 15:37 Risen wrote:
On December 05 2011 15:23 Synwave wrote:
On December 05 2011 15:20 Risen wrote:
Wait I'm confused. Why are people getting banned for making jokes about skin care? Did Puma do something serious? I thought they were just jokes b/c Puma had said he wanted to spend some of his S1 winnings on skin care, which makes sense to me. I mean why not take care of yourself after winning such a huge sum. I'd go to a fuckin spa resort for a weekend.


Sheth for example could make self-effacing jokes about spending money on a work-out coach but to use that as an excuse to post a bunch of degrading shit about him in LR threads every time he wins money isn't the same thing.

Common lessons of life; you get to make fun of yourself all you want, occasionally you get to make fun of friends, making fun of strangers is kinda rude.


edit: lessonS not lesson


Oh, I didn't even know his skin was bad. The more you know!

Edit: It kills me that people take the time to post about something when they're completely wrong. Many people have been talking as if Puma is some random 2base scrub who popped into existence out of nowhere.

From his liquidpedia.
He made his Sparkyz debut on the 10th of February 2010 in the Winner's League and in only his second lineup appearance, he performed an All-Kill against Air Force ACE.

I mean it was against ACE (lol Ace is pretty damn decent now), but still. An AK is an AK.


Yeah he has an acne problem and has some scars from it. He was being (I assume) typically korean and self-effacing when he made a joke one time about getting skin care with his winnings but because of that you get jerks saying rude stuff about it a lot whenever he wins money in tournies.

He isn't a scrub, I can understand how some don't like his style of play and I have no problem with that but you don't attack the person because you dislike how they make their money. I think this rule pretty much applies to anything. Then again you get people saying incontrol is fat whenever he does well (or doesn't for that matter) and he is hugely muscled so I guess anything goes in the world of hatebrains.

Im just happy the 3rd-4th were worth watching and the finals were worth watching. I was impressed by the level of play this weekend for most parts and I dont see any reason to bag on a guy because he won or lost.

That said I gleefully look forward to the hilarious banathon tomorrow at work, and with that I must desperately sleep!

Most of the quotes in the ban list seem to be lighthearted and not hateful posts at all, but given the quality of LR threads lately I can see why the mods are unforgiving towards this.
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
December 05 2011 13:50 GMT
#14317
Aw that's a shame. A deal's a deal, but it seemed like Frank lucked out

gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
December 05 2011 14:13 GMT
#14318
Have it always said "This post has already been reported" if you report something already reported? I've never had this happen before (though I'm not an avid reporter).
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
December 05 2011 14:27 GMT
#14319
On December 05 2011 23:13 gruff wrote:
Have it always said "This post has already been reported" if you report something already reported? I've never had this happen before (though I'm not an avid reporter).


Yeah that's how it's designed to operate, otherwise they'd be inundated from reports from those damn LR threads.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
gruff
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2276 Posts
December 05 2011 15:00 GMT
#14320
Ok, I guess I've just been fast the times I've reported someone.
Prev 1 714 715 716 717 718 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 212
ProTech151
ViBE128
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15654
Rain 1534
GuemChi 905
Artosis 700
Bale 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever480
Counter-Strike
taco 126
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1026
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 483
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0342
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra546
• Shiphtur437
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 54m
INu's Battles
9h 54m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 54m
OSC
21h 9m
Replay Cast
21h 54m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.