• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:35
CEST 18:35
KST 01:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War225.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8590 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
iLoveKT
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Philippines3615 Posts
June 03 2010 12:55 GMT
#1401
Ok so I feel like I contributed to all these by being the first one who replied to Rekrul's joke. Am I a bad person?

Im sorry nevergg. Im sorry flash fans.
Woo Jung Ho
Funnytoss
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Taiwan1471 Posts
June 03 2010 13:24 GMT
#1402
I agree with the ban in that I feel that cancelling the project was an inappropriate reaction to Rekrul's provocation, but at the same time, I wish we could also become a place where we wouldn't need to have members thinking, "That made me so angry, but I'm just gonna have to hold it back" constantly in the interest of "taking a joke". I can't see how Rekrul's contribution to the thread did *any* good at all, and although I recognize that some people found it amusing and maybe that's all a forum post needs depending upon your standards of what is considered posting quality, I would much prefer that this kind of stuff doesn't happen in the first place, i.e. people know that others may not have the same sense of humor, and there's no need to deliberately try to piss someone off or hurt their feelings, overreaction or not.
AIV_Funnytoss and sGs.Funnytoss on iCCup
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
June 03 2010 13:32 GMT
#1403
Rekrul's post was funny in light of his betting gone completely wrong. With this context in mind, and the fact that Rekrul jokes around a lot, it would have been really, really easy to realize that Rekrul was once again, just joking around. Sure, if you didn't know the context of Rekrul's situation and not have seen enough of his posting to understand him, then you could have found his post to have been kinda shitty. Except that, you know, she's been around this forum for a really long time and that even if she didn't know the context of Rekrul's post, that she should have just known that Rekrul wasn't being malicious at all. And then suddenly going "screw it, I'm not doing this" JUST because of one post that should have never been taken seriously or just ignored is a serious overreaction.

I really like her and she's done tons of work but what she did was kinda meh.
LuDwig-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Italy1143 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-03 15:25:18
June 03 2010 15:24 GMT
#1404
I don't get why NeverGG has been punished and nor Rekrul that wrote "F U Flash"..i mean..
Is it tollerate to F U a person? ,_,

(ok this is a joke but i suppose that he can wrote with other words..)

However NeverGG reaction was little too emotional..but you couldn't simply try to pm her?
We have to be serious..she has given us tons of cool stuff from progaming scene..
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=120015&currentpage=98<--Search the HotBid's Post
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-03 16:02:29
June 03 2010 16:02 GMT
#1405
On June 03 2010 22:24 Funnytoss wrote:
I agree with the ban in that I feel that cancelling the project was an inappropriate reaction to Rekrul's provocation, but at the same time, I wish we could also become a place where we wouldn't need to have members thinking, "That made me so angry, but I'm just gonna have to hold it back" constantly in the interest of "taking a joke". I can't see how Rekrul's contribution to the thread did *any* good at all, and although I recognize that some people found it amusing and maybe that's all a forum post needs depending upon your standards of what is considered posting quality, I would much prefer that this kind of stuff doesn't happen in the first place, i.e. people know that others may not have the same sense of humor, and there's no need to deliberately try to piss someone off or hurt their feelings, overreaction or not.


I think people aren't considering the possibility that flash knew about rekrul's bet and as rekrul said, would find the message funny.

Dunno if that's actually the case but seems entirely possible to me.
Kong John
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark1020 Posts
June 03 2010 16:20 GMT
#1406
On June 04 2010 01:02 travis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2010 22:24 Funnytoss wrote:
I agree with the ban in that I feel that cancelling the project was an inappropriate reaction to Rekrul's provocation, but at the same time, I wish we could also become a place where we wouldn't need to have members thinking, "That made me so angry, but I'm just gonna have to hold it back" constantly in the interest of "taking a joke". I can't see how Rekrul's contribution to the thread did *any* good at all, and although I recognize that some people found it amusing and maybe that's all a forum post needs depending upon your standards of what is considered posting quality, I would much prefer that this kind of stuff doesn't happen in the first place, i.e. people know that others may not have the same sense of humor, and there's no need to deliberately try to piss someone off or hurt their feelings, overreaction or not.


I think people aren't considering the possibility that flash knew about rekrul's bet and as rekrul said, would find the message funny.

Dunno if that's actually the case but seems entirely possible to me.


I think your missing the point of why NeverGG got pissed in the first place. She probably just rolled her eyes at the first post but the second:

+ Show Spoiler +
Rekrul
??? Random fan boy well wishes Flash will not care and insta-disregard. But a fuck you from rekrul? That will make him laugh.


He did actually call her initiative worthless even though he has no right to do so. Truth is, if it I had posted that I would have been banned and rightfully so. Question is if Rekrul should. He's like our fucking mascot lol. Someone who can do whatever the fuck he wants.

I understand that NeverGG may have overreacted, but I don't see why no one seems to come down on Rekrul. He's a dick, I mean he would say so himself. Some people get hurt a lot easier than others (especially girls). But since Rekrul doesn't get as much as a warning whenever he hurts someone's feelings you are just going to have to take it. Doesn't seem fair to me. Even if this is Teamliquid, there should be some decency towards people who contribute as much as her.

I think the ban was a mistake. You could atleast see through the fingers since Rekrul was an ass, but he doesn't get banned no matter what he does.
This is real life, where nerds must battle!
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
June 03 2010 16:22 GMT
#1407
yes the first post was no big deal and pretty funny, but his 2nd post was trolling her thread and belittling everyone who posted in the thread. i don't think a ban of this length was necessary.
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
June 03 2010 17:08 GMT
#1408
On June 04 2010 01:20 Kong John wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 01:02 travis wrote:
On June 03 2010 22:24 Funnytoss wrote:
I agree with the ban in that I feel that cancelling the project was an inappropriate reaction to Rekrul's provocation, but at the same time, I wish we could also become a place where we wouldn't need to have members thinking, "That made me so angry, but I'm just gonna have to hold it back" constantly in the interest of "taking a joke". I can't see how Rekrul's contribution to the thread did *any* good at all, and although I recognize that some people found it amusing and maybe that's all a forum post needs depending upon your standards of what is considered posting quality, I would much prefer that this kind of stuff doesn't happen in the first place, i.e. people know that others may not have the same sense of humor, and there's no need to deliberately try to piss someone off or hurt their feelings, overreaction or not.


I think people aren't considering the possibility that flash knew about rekrul's bet and as rekrul said, would find the message funny.

Dunno if that's actually the case but seems entirely possible to me.


I think your missing the point of why NeverGG got pissed in the first place. She probably just rolled her eyes at the first post but the second:

+ Show Spoiler +
Rekrul
??? Random fan boy well wishes Flash will not care and insta-disregard. But a fuck you from rekrul? That will make him laugh.


He did actually call her initiative worthless even though he has no right to do so. Truth is, if it I had posted that I would have been banned and rightfully so. Question is if Rekrul should. He's like our fucking mascot lol. Someone who can do whatever the fuck he wants.

I understand that NeverGG may have overreacted, but I don't see why no one seems to come down on Rekrul. He's a dick, I mean he would say so himself. Some people get hurt a lot easier than others (especially girls). But since Rekrul doesn't get as much as a warning whenever he hurts someone's feelings you are just going to have to take it. Doesn't seem fair to me. Even if this is Teamliquid, there should be some decency towards people who contribute as much as her.

I think the ban was a mistake. You could atleast see through the fingers since Rekrul was an ass, but he doesn't get banned no matter what he does.


The rules at TL don't always make perfect sense. Rekrul and his asshole behaviour is just a part of Teamliquid, like Bugzitooni's smiley face replies. He doesn't get warned for those either (as far as I can tell, correct me if I'm wrong). And Plexa making that ridiculous blog about Effort being bad, anyone else would probably get banned for trolling. And Hot_Bid trolling in live report threads. It's just part of Teamliquid and it's what gives it its character. I think that IS reason enough to let these people get away with breaking the rules. I love Rekrul's posts because I know he's not actually a dick, he's just doing it to get attention and be hilarious. He's harmless.

NeverGG could have just told Rekrul to stfu and banned him from her blog. Cancelling the whole project was just a cry for attention and it was a complete over reaction. I love NeverGG and all the stuff she does for the community, with her own time and money, but that doesn't mean she can let down Flash fans because of something some idiot decides to say in one of her blogs. You're saying that there should be decency towards major contributors, and one of the mods already pointed out that she has been given a lot of leeway for doing very similar things in the past, and this is her first ban.

Also, Rekrul did get banned for being a dick after he was warned, I think it was only last week or so. I think the moderation is very fair here.

It's just the way Teamliquid works. I think moderating this site, especially when it comes to veterans, is a much more complex process than we can see. I wouldn't have it any other way.
BW4Life!
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
June 03 2010 17:29 GMT
#1409
Rekrul has been here a long time and contributed a ton. He also has been banned multiple times. At one point he was a moderator and he lost that privilege.

As wohmfg said, she could have just banned rekrul from her blog. But instead she punished everyone.
Thegilaboy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2018 Posts
June 03 2010 17:40 GMT
#1410
On June 04 2010 02:29 travis wrote:
Rekrul has been here a long time and contributed a ton. He also has been banned multiple times. At one point he was a moderator and he lost that privilege.

As wohmfg said, she could have just banned rekrul from her blog. But instead she punished everyone.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but that Flash project thread was in the Broodwar forum, not blogs. I didn't think you could ban people from threads like that, but maybe NeverGG has that kind of power. Either way, it's a shame for all those people who wanted to get their messages sent.
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
June 03 2010 17:42 GMT
#1411
On June 04 2010 02:40 Thegilaboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 02:29 travis wrote:
Rekrul has been here a long time and contributed a ton. He also has been banned multiple times. At one point he was a moderator and he lost that privilege.

As wohmfg said, she could have just banned rekrul from her blog. But instead she punished everyone.


Correct me if I'm wrong, but that Flash project thread was in the Broodwar forum, not blogs. I didn't think you could ban people from threads like that, but maybe NeverGG has that kind of power. Either way, it's a shame for all those people who wanted to get their messages sent.


Might be my mistake then, I thought it was her blog.
BW4Life!
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-03 17:46:56
June 03 2010 17:46 GMT
#1412
oh i just assumed he was right and that it was her blog. it was closed before I could ever see. my bad then.

it actually kind of makes it worse though if she posted it in her blog she would have more right to cut the project off abruptly like that.
LuDwig-
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Italy1143 Posts
June 03 2010 18:12 GMT
#1413
at least i hope that neverGG will read this pages and see that community supports her <3
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=120015&currentpage=98<--Search the HotBid's Post
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
June 03 2010 18:19 GMT
#1414
On June 04 2010 02:08 Wohmfg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 01:20 Kong John wrote:
On June 04 2010 01:02 travis wrote:
On June 03 2010 22:24 Funnytoss wrote:
I agree with the ban in that I feel that cancelling the project was an inappropriate reaction to Rekrul's provocation, but at the same time, I wish we could also become a place where we wouldn't need to have members thinking, "That made me so angry, but I'm just gonna have to hold it back" constantly in the interest of "taking a joke". I can't see how Rekrul's contribution to the thread did *any* good at all, and although I recognize that some people found it amusing and maybe that's all a forum post needs depending upon your standards of what is considered posting quality, I would much prefer that this kind of stuff doesn't happen in the first place, i.e. people know that others may not have the same sense of humor, and there's no need to deliberately try to piss someone off or hurt their feelings, overreaction or not.


I think people aren't considering the possibility that flash knew about rekrul's bet and as rekrul said, would find the message funny.

Dunno if that's actually the case but seems entirely possible to me.


I think your missing the point of why NeverGG got pissed in the first place. She probably just rolled her eyes at the first post but the second:

+ Show Spoiler +
Rekrul
??? Random fan boy well wishes Flash will not care and insta-disregard. But a fuck you from rekrul? That will make him laugh.


He did actually call her initiative worthless even though he has no right to do so. Truth is, if it I had posted that I would have been banned and rightfully so. Question is if Rekrul should. He's like our fucking mascot lol. Someone who can do whatever the fuck he wants.

I understand that NeverGG may have overreacted, but I don't see why no one seems to come down on Rekrul. He's a dick, I mean he would say so himself. Some people get hurt a lot easier than others (especially girls). But since Rekrul doesn't get as much as a warning whenever he hurts someone's feelings you are just going to have to take it. Doesn't seem fair to me. Even if this is Teamliquid, there should be some decency towards people who contribute as much as her.

I think the ban was a mistake. You could atleast see through the fingers since Rekrul was an ass, but he doesn't get banned no matter what he does.

Also, Rekrul did get banned for being a dick after he was warned, I think it was only last week or so. I think the moderation is very fair here.

I'm pretty sure Rekrul didn't serve out the whole ban. Anyone know why?
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
Wohmfg
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom1292 Posts
June 03 2010 18:20 GMT
#1415
On June 04 2010 03:19 XinRan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2010 02:08 Wohmfg wrote:
On June 04 2010 01:20 Kong John wrote:
On June 04 2010 01:02 travis wrote:
On June 03 2010 22:24 Funnytoss wrote:
I agree with the ban in that I feel that cancelling the project was an inappropriate reaction to Rekrul's provocation, but at the same time, I wish we could also become a place where we wouldn't need to have members thinking, "That made me so angry, but I'm just gonna have to hold it back" constantly in the interest of "taking a joke". I can't see how Rekrul's contribution to the thread did *any* good at all, and although I recognize that some people found it amusing and maybe that's all a forum post needs depending upon your standards of what is considered posting quality, I would much prefer that this kind of stuff doesn't happen in the first place, i.e. people know that others may not have the same sense of humor, and there's no need to deliberately try to piss someone off or hurt their feelings, overreaction or not.


I think people aren't considering the possibility that flash knew about rekrul's bet and as rekrul said, would find the message funny.

Dunno if that's actually the case but seems entirely possible to me.


I think your missing the point of why NeverGG got pissed in the first place. She probably just rolled her eyes at the first post but the second:

+ Show Spoiler +
Rekrul
??? Random fan boy well wishes Flash will not care and insta-disregard. But a fuck you from rekrul? That will make him laugh.


He did actually call her initiative worthless even though he has no right to do so. Truth is, if it I had posted that I would have been banned and rightfully so. Question is if Rekrul should. He's like our fucking mascot lol. Someone who can do whatever the fuck he wants.

I understand that NeverGG may have overreacted, but I don't see why no one seems to come down on Rekrul. He's a dick, I mean he would say so himself. Some people get hurt a lot easier than others (especially girls). But since Rekrul doesn't get as much as a warning whenever he hurts someone's feelings you are just going to have to take it. Doesn't seem fair to me. Even if this is Teamliquid, there should be some decency towards people who contribute as much as her.

I think the ban was a mistake. You could atleast see through the fingers since Rekrul was an ass, but he doesn't get banned no matter what he does.

Also, Rekrul did get banned for being a dick after he was warned, I think it was only last week or so. I think the moderation is very fair here.

I'm pretty sure Rekrul didn't serve out the whole ban. Anyone know why?


Just so people knew what was happening with their money, as his bet blog for the MSL finals was still open.
BW4Life!
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
June 03 2010 20:04 GMT
#1416
On June 03 2010 21:55 iLoveKT wrote:
Ok so I feel like I contributed to all these by being the first one who replied to Rekrul's joke. Am I a bad person?

Im sorry nevergg. Im sorry flash fans.

Eh, your post gave it some context and made it more obvious that Rek was joking. (Though your match-fixing joke was kinda tasteless given recent events :p)
Administrator
Kong John
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark1020 Posts
June 03 2010 23:34 GMT
#1417
I don't think you guys get it. Rekrul directly insulted her initiative, that's just bad manners and he should have been given at least a warning. What he did was very indecent and it sends a very bad signal to what Teamliquid stands for. There was no harm in the first comment, but the second one was really offensive and I understand perfectly why NeverGG was angered by it.

Another thing is, I don't understand why NeverGG in punished for cancelling her own initiative. If she is the only one doing it, she should be able to do whatever she wants. thirdly, normally you can count on the staff to ban people who try to fuck up a thread, but not in this case. That's why the only thing NeverGG could do to get back at Rekrul was something like this.

Rekrul actually directly insulted he OP. I don't get why that is so overlooked. No matter how much NeverGG reacted, that is not cool, especially if its a major contributor.
This is real life, where nerds must battle!
Deleted User 3420
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
24492 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-03 23:52:19
June 03 2010 23:45 GMT
#1418
Kong John it wasn't *that* offensive. It was just his opinion, he was responding to what she said. Now he may have been out of line, but he didn't do anything that is explicitly against the rules.

Despite that, there was discussion in MiR about it but I think the majority didn't think it deserved a ban.

Rekrul did not directly insult the OP. Do you know what "directly" means? It'd be a stretch to argue that he even "indirectly" insulted her. Rekrul certainly was not trying to start anything in that thread.


nevergg got punished because what she did is the same as saying "im gonna give anyone who replies [x]"

then, when 5 pages of people reply, she says "no i changed my mind".

that isn't cool

(why do i even have to explain that)
Kong John
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark1020 Posts
June 04 2010 00:03 GMT
#1419
How was that not offensive? She was going to do a lot of work for a bunch of Flash fans. a lot of people sign up for it. Then Rekrul jumps in and says that her whole initiative is completely worthless. Maybe that was just his opinion but its still offensive as hell and on teamliquid you get banned from making statements that are generally offensive. His post did in no way contribute to the thread, if it was me I would have insta-banned him.

Yeah NeverGG may have overreacted but it was still her show, so that's fine. Maybe she shouldn't have called out Rekrul, but its not like he was going to get punished for his behaviour, so why does she get punished for having a bad behaviour towards him? It doesn't make sense. Is Rekrul supposed to be some kind of holy deity that can bash on everybody, but no one can bash on him? Either he should get banned or everyone can say whatever they want about him.
This is real life, where nerds must battle!
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-04 00:13:48
June 04 2010 00:11 GMT
#1420
like it or not even his "insult" has truth behind it. flash is much more likely to know rekrul over his thousands of fanboys!

also, people pretty openly talk about what they think about rekrul. he's been tempbanned a few times, demoted from moderator, and warned countlessly for his notorious "honesty" (the quotation marks aren't necessarily a bad thing). i think you are letting your desire to white knight cloud your analysis of the situation - if someone said that to someone else in any other thread, would you jump in and call it "indecent"? don't be so dramatic.
Moderatorsloppy little slug
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28115
Calm 6378
Bisu 1978
Jaedong 1386
Larva 667
BeSt 492
Soma 440
Light 434
Stork 365
Snow 297
[ Show more ]
Rush 286
ZerO 235
Free 142
Barracks 132
Zeus 111
Mind 102
910 94
Killer 40
Trap 38
Hyun 35
Shinee 34
Terrorterran 29
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 24
Rock 22
Bale 21
sorry 18
Sexy 11
soO 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc9893
XaKoH 373
Counter-Strike
fl0m4194
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes540
Other Games
singsing2212
hiko893
B2W.Neo643
FrodaN620
mouzStarbuck259
Beastyqt249
DeMusliM194
Hui .174
Livibee174
RotterdaM137
Trikslyr92
C9.Mang082
KnowMe77
QueenE71
Mew2King48
BRAT_OK 34
edward22
ZerO(Twitch)21
MindelVK13
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2746
• TFBlade577
Other Games
• Shiphtur800
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.