• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:57
CEST 06:57
KST 13:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202612Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9602 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 434

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 432 433 434 435 436 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
dudeman001
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2412 Posts
July 01 2011 20:12 GMT
#8661
On July 02 2011 03:49 Torte de Lini wrote:
Damn, Nyovne is loved!
I'm surprised the guy didn't get hit by TL's posting limit. I've hit a few times in the LR topics.

...there's a TL posting limit? You would be one to find out about that Torte :3
Sup.
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
July 01 2011 20:12 GMT
#8662
And he's still not banned. Is he friends with a mod or something? Weird to me.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
July 01 2011 21:15 GMT
#8663
I'm pretty sure they can't lengthen a ban until it's over. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I read that there was some restriction that was discussed a few pages back with the gongryong bans.

Basically, somebody gets a 2 day temp ban. Said person posts all sort of shit on his alts. Mods decide to perm ban all of that guy's alt accounts. They can't perm that initial account until the 2 day temp ban wears off.
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
July 01 2011 21:20 GMT
#8664
Ohh, that could be it. Thanks.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 01 2011 21:23 GMT
#8665
On July 02 2011 06:15 andrewlt wrote:
I'm pretty sure they can't lengthen a ban until it's over. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I read that there was some restriction that was discussed a few pages back with the gongryong bans.

Basically, somebody gets a 2 day temp ban. Said person posts all sort of shit on his alts. Mods decide to perm ban all of that guy's alt accounts. They can't perm that initial account until the 2 day temp ban wears off.

Admins can, but moderators and Banlings cannot.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 01 2011 21:34 GMT
#8666
On July 02 2011 05:12 dudeman001 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 03:49 Torte de Lini wrote:
Damn, Nyovne is loved!
I'm surprised the guy didn't get hit by TL's posting limit. I've hit a few times in the LR topics.

...there's a TL posting limit? You would be one to find out about that Torte :3


MLG Anaheim, be in the LR topic and you'll get it with ease :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
July 01 2011 21:56 GMT
#8667
On July 02 2011 06:34 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 05:12 dudeman001 wrote:
On July 02 2011 03:49 Torte de Lini wrote:
Damn, Nyovne is loved!
I'm surprised the guy didn't get hit by TL's posting limit. I've hit a few times in the LR topics.

...there's a TL posting limit? You would be one to find out about that Torte :3


MLG Anaheim, be in the LR topic and you'll get it with ease :3


Take it from someone who Live reports but if you post around 30 posts in under 5 mins you start to get warnings
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 01 2011 22:20 GMT
#8668
dusthoof was just banned by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2010-08-22 15:06:32 and had 279 posts.

Reason: PBU


PBU with 279 posts? Wow, he got so far too O:
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
July 01 2011 22:51 GMT
#8669
On July 02 2011 07:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
dusthoof was just banned by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2010-08-22 15:06:32 and had 279 posts.

Reason: PBU


PBU with 279 posts? Wow, he got so far too O:


I reckon it was an Alt account as some of the posts go as far back as December
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 01 2011 23:00 GMT
#8670
On July 02 2011 07:20 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
dusthoof was just banned by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2010-08-22 15:06:32 and had 279 posts.

Reason: PBU


PBU with 279 posts? Wow, he got so far too O:

That was one of the Nyovne hater accounts. Check the Closed forum.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
July 02 2011 00:13 GMT
#8671
I can't believe I have a 1000 posts and I hadn't discovered the automated ban list until last week (when I was banned). It's a comedy gold mine!
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
July 02 2011 00:46 GMT
#8672
On July 02 2011 09:13 Defacer wrote:
I can't believe I have a 1000 posts and I hadn't discovered the automated ban list until last week (when I was banned). It's a comedy gold mine!


It's not about the amount of posts you made...
It took me 3/4 years to find this thread.

Btw, JohanasAbdul is the new fun thing I will have fun with the next few weeks till it gets banned.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
July 02 2011 01:01 GMT
#8673
Closed Thread and Automated Ban List are probably my most frequented visits.
What does it matter how I loose it?
TanGeng
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sanya12364 Posts
July 02 2011 01:04 GMT
#8674
On July 02 2011 09:46 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 09:13 Defacer wrote:
I can't believe I have a 1000 posts and I hadn't discovered the automated ban list until last week (when I was banned). It's a comedy gold mine!


It's not about the amount of posts you made...
It took me 3/4 years to find this thread.

Btw, JohanasAbdul is the new fun thing I will have fun with the next few weeks till it gets banned.


Should be nuked IMO. Nothing good will come out of letting that poster continue.
Moderator我们是个踏实的赞助商模式俱乐部
Defacer
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada5052 Posts
July 02 2011 01:09 GMT
#8675
On July 02 2011 09:46 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 09:13 Defacer wrote:
I can't believe I have a 1000 posts and I hadn't discovered the automated ban list until last week (when I was banned). It's a comedy gold mine!


It's not about the amount of posts you made...
It took me 3/4 years to find this thread.

Btw, JohanasAbdul is the new fun thing I will have fun with the next few weeks till it gets banned.


Oh god that thread is hilarious. Thank you sir.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-02 01:12:01
July 02 2011 01:11 GMT
#8676
On July 02 2011 10:09 Defacer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 09:46 blubbdavid wrote:
On July 02 2011 09:13 Defacer wrote:
I can't believe I have a 1000 posts and I hadn't discovered the automated ban list until last week (when I was banned). It's a comedy gold mine!


It's not about the amount of posts you made...
It took me 3/4 years to find this thread.

Btw, JohanasAbdul is the new fun thing I will have fun with the next few weeks till it gets banned.


Oh god that thread is hilarious. Thank you sir.


And before I forget....
Welcome, Sir, to the exclusive club we call "The Automated Ban List". Every first letter is in CAPITALS, it's that exclusive!
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Gheed
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States972 Posts
July 02 2011 01:25 GMT
#8677
MeNoBm! was just banned by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2011-05-25 09:21:37 and had 6 posts.

Reason: I'm not even going to nuke you so that people can see how bad you are.


This ban made my day, because I predicted who it was (not that doing so was in any way difficult) minutes after he posted for the first time.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=237208&currentpage=100#1985

This whole affair is stupid and yet I can't stop watching.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 02 2011 03:47 GMT
#8678
On July 02 2011 09:46 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 09:13 Defacer wrote:
I can't believe I have a 1000 posts and I hadn't discovered the automated ban list until last week (when I was banned). It's a comedy gold mine!


It's not about the amount of posts you made...
It took me 3/4 years to find this thread.

Btw, JohanasAbdul is the new fun thing I will have fun with the next few weeks till it gets banned.


Yeah, I think I PMed a mod on his first and second posts. The second one got him a warning. Didn't see him around for a few days, and all of a sudden saw the ban today, and cried a few tears of joy.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
July 02 2011 03:55 GMT
#8679
On July 02 2011 11:44 TL.net Bot wrote:
iCafeMotoNotDead was just banned by boesthius.

That account was created on 2011-07-02 10:14:36 and had 2 posts.

Reason: Nope.

Jesus Christ, this guy is still trying?! How can anyone be this ignorant of the "We don't want you here" concept?
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
July 02 2011 04:10 GMT
#8680
On July 02 2011 12:55 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 11:44 TL.net Bot wrote:
iCafeMotoNotDead was just banned by boesthius.

That account was created on 2011-07-02 10:14:36 and had 2 posts.

Reason: Nope.

Jesus Christ, this guy is still trying?! How can anyone be this ignorant of the "We don't want you here" concept?


I don't think it's ignorance. Some people get some bizarre joy out of actively wasting oxygen.
Prev 1 432 433 434 435 436 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech131
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3390
Shuttle 1493
Sharp 353
Dewaltoss 82
Mong 68
Noble 15
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Mew2King19
Other Games
summit1g8028
WinterStarcraft527
C9.Mang0281
Sick120
ViBE114
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2101
League of Legends
• Lourlo1037
• Stunt336
Other Games
• Shiphtur363
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.