• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:04
CEST 09:04
KST 16:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8733 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 431

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 429 430 431 432 433 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
June 29 2011 22:32 GMT
#8601
On June 30 2011 07:24 Torte de Lini wrote:
Megalisk banned again, oh boy ): I really hope he doesn't get fully perm. banned~
DamnCats as well, he's a really good Zerg player.
At this point he's just asking for it, probably going to be permed after a few more bans at this rate. You would think after 1 permed account he would know what's expected but I guess the hammer just needs to be smashed harder for him to come to his senses.
I <3 Plexa.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
June 29 2011 23:30 GMT
#8602
On June 30 2011 07:32 Kamais_Ookin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 07:24 Torte de Lini wrote:
Megalisk banned again, oh boy ): I really hope he doesn't get fully perm. banned~
DamnCats as well, he's a really good Zerg player.
At this point he's just asking for it, probably going to be permed after a few more bans at this rate. You would think after 1 permed account he would know what's expected but I guess the hammer just needs to be smashed harder for him to come to his senses.

If you were to ask me a month ago, I would have said with all conviction that Fanatacist would outlast Megalisk. Fana was a real survivor on his first account, only getting permed by request and not by mod action. Pretty much all the big "ban-happy" users at the time were taken down before him, save for legends like CharlieMurphy.

Unfortunately, he disappointed me by getting permed so quickly this time. Shame on you, Fana.

As for Megalisk, it just seems like he speaks without regard for consequences. Candidness can be a good thing, but Mega either doesn't think about what might arise from what he says, or doesn't care. It's a shame, because his good posts are just fine.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
June 30 2011 02:16 GMT
#8603
On June 30 2011 03:13 SKC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 03:10 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On June 29 2011 22:37 tofucake wrote:
On June 29 2011 18:12 zatic wrote:
On June 29 2011 17:35 Chill wrote:
There's like a dozen hidden forums.

Writers, Graphics, Tech, Banlings, Men in Blue, Men in Red, Admins, Gallery. There's probably a lot I forgot or don't have access to. I think the Translators have a forum too but I'm not 100%.

Translaters, LoL, lol nerds, Liquipedia, TSL, TLPD, Mafia, BW_AI ... ? Probably more

EVE, Liquid, Reports......

Do you mean the EVE Corporation thread? That's not hidden, I lurk there all the time. I've never played EVE, which makes trying to decode the jargon in that thread pretty entertaining.


There is also a hidden forum I believe. Area 51 or something like that?


Area 51 is only for legends and their league.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
June 30 2011 02:21 GMT
#8604
On June 29 2011 18:12 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 17:35 Chill wrote:
There's like a dozen hidden forums.

Writers, Graphics, Tech, Banlings, Men in Blue, Men in Red, Admins, Gallery. There's probably a lot I forgot or don't have access to. I think the Translators have a forum too but I'm not 100%.

Translaters, LoL, lol nerds, Liquipedia, TSL, TLPD, Mafia, BW_AI ... ? Probably more

lol what
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 30 2011 03:18 GMT
#8605
On June 30 2011 11:21 koreasilver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 18:12 zatic wrote:
On June 29 2011 17:35 Chill wrote:
There's like a dozen hidden forums.

Writers, Graphics, Tech, Banlings, Men in Blue, Men in Red, Admins, Gallery. There's probably a lot I forgot or don't have access to. I think the Translators have a forum too but I'm not 100%.

Translaters, LoL, lol nerds, Liquipedia, TSL, TLPD, Mafia, BW_AI ... ? Probably more

lol what


lol nerds, can't you read?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah, okay, bad joke ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
June 30 2011 03:28 GMT
#8606
GosuGirl was just temp banned for 90 days by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-14 10:48:40 and had 3 posts.

Reason: You have 90 days to produce your neurosurgeon's license.

Haha awesome.

I've really become a fan of Chill's bans.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=238775
What does it matter how I loose it?
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
June 30 2011 03:32 GMT
#8607
On June 30 2011 12:18 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 11:21 koreasilver wrote:
On June 29 2011 18:12 zatic wrote:
On June 29 2011 17:35 Chill wrote:
There's like a dozen hidden forums.

Writers, Graphics, Tech, Banlings, Men in Blue, Men in Red, Admins, Gallery. There's probably a lot I forgot or don't have access to. I think the Translators have a forum too but I'm not 100%.

Translaters, LoL, lol nerds, Liquipedia, TSL, TLPD, Mafia, BW_AI ... ? Probably more

lol what


lol nerds, can't you read?

+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah, okay, bad joke ):
It's ok Torte, everyone's got their bad days.
I <3 Plexa.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 30 2011 03:33 GMT
#8608
On June 30 2011 12:28 Percutio wrote:
Show nested quote +
GosuGirl was just temp banned for 90 days by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-14 10:48:40 and had 3 posts.

Reason: You have 90 days to produce your neurosurgeon's license.

Haha awesome.

I've really become a fan of Chill's bans.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=238775


Bwaha, I saw the closed topic, but the follow-up temp. ban reason is gold!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
June 30 2011 03:34 GMT
#8609
On June 30 2011 12:28 Percutio wrote:
Show nested quote +
GosuGirl was just temp banned for 90 days by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-14 10:48:40 and had 3 posts.

Reason: You have 90 days to produce your neurosurgeon's license.

Haha awesome.

I've really become a fan of Chill's bans.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=238775

Chill said something about this guy going to high school. Is that stated in his first post (made six weeks ago and conveniently edited out today)?
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
June 30 2011 04:08 GMT
#8610
On June 30 2011 12:33 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 12:28 Percutio wrote:
GosuGirl was just temp banned for 90 days by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-14 10:48:40 and had 3 posts.

Reason: You have 90 days to produce your neurosurgeon's license.

Haha awesome.

I've really become a fan of Chill's bans.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=238775


Bwaha, I saw the closed topic, but the follow-up temp. ban reason is gold!

haha that is so awesome <3 chill
also chill might want to check into the 1post person who is almost undoubtedly an alt
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
June 30 2011 04:09 GMT
#8611
On June 30 2011 12:34 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 12:28 Percutio wrote:
GosuGirl was just temp banned for 90 days by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-14 10:48:40 and had 3 posts.

Reason: You have 90 days to produce your neurosurgeon's license.

Haha awesome.

I've really become a fan of Chill's bans.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=238775

Chill said something about this guy going to high school. Is that stated in his first post (made six weeks ago and conveniently edited out today)?


How dare you guys insult a licensed neurosurgeon?! I'll have you know that I AM IN FACT.. ..wait for IT.. + Show Spoiler +
a fan of Chill. God I love reading the Automated Ban Thread.
reneg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
June 30 2011 04:36 GMT
#8612
On June 30 2011 13:09 Slardar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 12:34 Aeres wrote:
On June 30 2011 12:28 Percutio wrote:
GosuGirl was just temp banned for 90 days by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-14 10:48:40 and had 3 posts.

Reason: You have 90 days to produce your neurosurgeon's license.

Haha awesome.

I've really become a fan of Chill's bans.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=238775

Chill said something about this guy going to high school. Is that stated in his first post (made six weeks ago and conveniently edited out today)?


How dare you guys insult a licensed neurosurgeon?! I'll have you know that I AM IN FACT.. ..wait for IT.. + Show Spoiler +
a fan of Chill. God I love reading the Automated Ban Thread.


Haha, between reading that list, and reading all you regulars in here, i pretty much have all the fun i need at work to fill in some of the down time
moose...indian
MaxField
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States2386 Posts
June 30 2011 06:25 GMT
#8613
On June 30 2011 12:34 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 12:28 Percutio wrote:
GosuGirl was just temp banned for 90 days by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-14 10:48:40 and had 3 posts.

Reason: You have 90 days to produce your neurosurgeon's license.

Haha awesome.

I've really become a fan of Chill's bans.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=238775

Chill said something about this guy going to high school. Is that stated in his first post (made six weeks ago and conveniently edited out today)?

haha really? that is just too awesome. Not sure why this guy seemed the need to make up all of that. I mean if he really wanted to stream and probalby have followers, would he have ended up paying like some chick to pretend to be his wife, or like study neurosurgery to prove to his audience. Some people do not think things through.
"Zerg, so bad it loses to hydras" IdrA.
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
June 30 2011 06:32 GMT
#8614
On June 30 2011 12:34 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 12:28 Percutio wrote:
GosuGirl was just temp banned for 90 days by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-14 10:48:40 and had 3 posts.

Reason: You have 90 days to produce your neurosurgeon's license.

Haha awesome.

I've really become a fan of Chill's bans.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=238775

Chill said something about this guy going to high school. Is that stated in his first post (made six weeks ago and conveniently edited out today)?

Yeah I'm guessing the edited post talked about his life in high school and chill checked his post history and found his post checked the older version which had the high school talk.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
June 30 2011 06:58 GMT
#8615
pandha was just temp banned for 2 days by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2011-06-18 03:58:31 and had 3 posts.

Reason: Im angry that you needlessly bumped that thread


Maybe I am doing something wrong but I can't find any posts by this guy. I tried the username search field, tried content only, no results...

Am really curious what could upset kennigit so...Not often you see a bump ban.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-30 07:34:46
June 30 2011 07:31 GMT
#8616
On June 30 2011 15:58 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
pandha was just temp banned for 2 days by Kennigit.

That account was created on 2011-06-18 03:58:31 and had 3 posts.

Reason: Im angry that you needlessly bumped that thread


Maybe I am doing something wrong but I can't find any posts by this guy. I tried the username search field, tried content only, no results...

Am really curious what could upset kennigit so...Not often you see a bump ban.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=&t=c&f=-1&u=pandha&gb=date&d=
He is probably angry because some others could not read either
Seems to be a big MC fan, all the posts are about him, let´s hope he finds the fan thread when he is back.
chilliamello
Profile Joined May 2011
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-30 14:07:21
June 30 2011 14:05 GMT
#8617
I can't believe I didn't know about the ban list. It is pure gold. No work done in the past two days. recent favorite + Show Spoiler +
"If your first and only post on TL.net is to bump an ancient thread and say "HEY IS THERE ANY WOMEN HERE THAT WANT TO FUCK", you've earned an IP ban."
I guess we can go find that fairy-tale dreamland farmhouse
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-30 14:12:55
June 30 2011 14:11 GMT
#8618
On June 30 2011 16:20 TL.net Bot wrote:
Mayjah Layzah was just banned by TheMango.

That account was created on 2011-06-30 16:16:24 and had 0 posts.

Reason: Still waiting on your neurosurgeon's license.

C'mon, Mango, this guy is a NEUROSURGEON! How can you expect him to relax after performing a life-or-death operation if you keep banning him from TeamLiquid?! You monster!

+ Show Spoiler +
This guy can't get a fucking break. That third post of his was most likely a reference to high school life, and I know Chill absolutely despises excessive hyperbole and downright lying on TL. I thought at first that ninety days was a bit harsh, but no more. This guy talks too highly of himself for his own good.

I'm curious, Chill, are you gonna perm-ban him if he doesn't produce a neurosurgeon's license within ninety days?

EDIT:
On June 30 2011 23:05 chilliamello wrote:
I can't believe I didn't know about the ban list. It is pure gold. No work done in the past two days. recent favorite + Show Spoiler +
"If your first and only post on TL.net is to bump an ancient thread and say "HEY IS THERE ANY WOMEN HERE THAT WANT TO FUCK", you've earned an IP ban."

The Automated Ban List (ABL for short) should be required reading for all members of TeamLiquid. It is the textbook that all students of this site should follow.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
chilliamello
Profile Joined May 2011
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-30 14:21:37
June 30 2011 14:20 GMT
#8619
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 23:05 chilliamello wrote:
I can't believe I didn't know about the ban list. It is pure gold. No work done in the past two days. recent favorite + Show Spoiler +
"If your first and only post on TL.net is to bump an ancient thread and say "HEY IS THERE ANY WOMEN HERE THAT WANT TO FUCK", you've earned an IP ban."

The Automated Ban List (ABL for short) should be required reading for all members of TeamLiquid. It is the textbook that all students of this site should follow.


Absolutely it should be one of the TL Ten Commandments to have read at least 60 pages before making your initial post.
I guess we can go find that fairy-tale dreamland farmhouse
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
June 30 2011 14:30 GMT
#8620
On June 30 2011 23:11 Aeres wrote:

EDIT:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 23:05 chilliamello wrote:
I can't believe I didn't know about the ban list. It is pure gold. No work done in the past two days. recent favorite + Show Spoiler +
"If your first and only post on TL.net is to bump an ancient thread and say "HEY IS THERE ANY WOMEN HERE THAT WANT TO FUCK", you've earned an IP ban."

The Automated Ban List (ABL for short) should be required reading for all members of TeamLiquid. It is the textbook that all students of this site should follow.

No way, required reading is incapable of being this much fun!
Prev 1 429 430 431 432 433 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4097
Mong 83
ToSsGirL 78
sorry 52
Noble 10
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King138
Other Games
summit1g8426
WinterStarcraft628
ceh9443
Happy252
Sick172
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt434
Other Games
• Shiphtur531
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.