• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War255.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8653 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 430

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 428 429 430 431 432 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
FinnGamer
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany2426 Posts
June 29 2011 12:00 GMT
#8581
I really liked this ban today
AgentSmith was just banned by Harem.

That account was created on 2011-02-27 06:01:12 and had 91 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.


Agent Smith? I'm still thinking that GG.Nore is Smith and kept copying himself, but now that Smith is gone, we can finally have piece in the Matrix
"hopefully swing the favor in your advantage." - Day[9]
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
June 29 2011 12:20 GMT
#8582
All the Combat-ex / Deezer threads are locked xD

Hot Bid does not let another troll's presence here. He's already the ultimate troll <3
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
June 29 2011 12:34 GMT
#8583
On June 29 2011 18:39 VorcePA wrote:
I don't understand the need for so many hidden forums. Locked, but visible forums are the way to go *thumbs up*

There's plenty of reasons. For instance, the sheer [redacted] of the staff forums would cause you to [redacted] and that's just messy.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 20:29:23
June 29 2011 13:37 GMT
#8584
On June 29 2011 18:12 zatic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 17:35 Chill wrote:
There's like a dozen hidden forums.

Writers, Graphics, Tech, Banlings, Men in Blue, Men in Red, Admins, Gallery. There's probably a lot I forgot or don't have access to. I think the Translators have a forum too but I'm not 100%.

Translaters, LoL, lol nerds, Liquipedia, TSL, TLPD, Mafia, BW_AI ... ? Probably more

EVE, Liquid, Reports......
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
June 29 2011 14:11 GMT
#8585
taldarimAltar was just temp banned for 2 days by JWD.

That account was created on 2011-04-27 13:20:43 and had 125 posts.


even maps are getting banned now

hopefully SteppesofWar is next!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
June 29 2011 14:13 GMT
#8586
On June 29 2011 23:11 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
taldarimAltar was just temp banned for 2 days by JWD.

That account was created on 2011-04-27 13:20:43 and had 125 posts.


even maps are getting banned now

hopefully SteppesofWar is next!


Hahaha I actually reported that! Don't really get why people are so over the top in that ESL thread.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
June 29 2011 15:05 GMT
#8587
On June 29 2011 23:11 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
taldarimAltar was just temp banned for 2 days by JWD.

That account was created on 2011-04-27 13:20:43 and had 125 posts.


even maps are getting banned now

hopefully SteppesofWar is next!


I would much rather see Delta quadrant banned
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 17:20:59
June 29 2011 17:20 GMT
#8588
Steppes of War was amazing, I loved that map!
Glad Tal'Darim was banned, hate that map. Hopefully Typhon is banned too :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 20:29:44
June 29 2011 18:10 GMT
#8589
On June 29 2011 22:37 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 18:12 zatic wrote:
On June 29 2011 17:35 Chill wrote:
There's like a dozen hidden forums.

Writers, Graphics, Tech, Banlings, Men in Blue, Men in Red, Admins, Gallery. There's probably a lot I forgot or don't have access to. I think the Translators have a forum too but I'm not 100%.

Translaters, LoL, lol nerds, Liquipedia, TSL, TLPD, Mafia, BW_AI ... ? Probably more

EVE, Liquid, Reports......

Do you mean the EVE Corporation thread? That's not hidden, I lurk there all the time. I've never played EVE, which makes trying to decode the jargon in that thread pretty entertaining.
The frumious Bandersnatch
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 20:30:29
June 29 2011 18:13 GMT
#8590
On June 30 2011 03:10 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 22:37 tofucake wrote:
On June 29 2011 18:12 zatic wrote:
On June 29 2011 17:35 Chill wrote:
There's like a dozen hidden forums.

Writers, Graphics, Tech, Banlings, Men in Blue, Men in Red, Admins, Gallery. There's probably a lot I forgot or don't have access to. I think the Translators have a forum too but I'm not 100%.

Translaters, LoL, lol nerds, Liquipedia, TSL, TLPD, Mafia, BW_AI ... ? Probably more

EVE, Liquid, Reports......

Do you mean the EVE Corporation thread? That's not hidden, I lurk there all the time. I've never played EVE, which makes trying to decode the jargon in that thread pretty entertaining.


There is also a hidden forum I believe. Area 51 or something like that?
Engore
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1916 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 20:30:55
June 29 2011 18:24 GMT
#8591
On June 30 2011 03:10 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 22:37 tofucake wrote:
On June 29 2011 18:12 zatic wrote:
On June 29 2011 17:35 Chill wrote:
There's like a dozen hidden forums.

Writers, Graphics, Tech, Banlings, Men in Blue, Men in Red, Admins, Gallery. There's probably a lot I forgot or don't have access to. I think the Translators have a forum too but I'm not 100%.

Translaters, LoL, lol nerds, Liquipedia, TSL, TLPD, Mafia, BW_AI ... ? Probably more

EVE, Liquid, Reports......

Do you mean the EVE Corporation thread? That's not hidden, I lurk there all the time. I've never played EVE, which makes trying to decode the jargon in that thread pretty entertaining.


Wow i read the OP a few days ago to the EVE thread and after reading your post i read a few pages that were recent in there.. Rocket science trying to figure out wtf they are talking about lol.
EG | Liquid | Dignitas | FXO | SlayerS | TSL | iS | Fan of pretty much all players ^_^ | SeleCT <3 forever! Axslav <3
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19260 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 20:31:22
June 29 2011 18:54 GMT
#8592
On June 30 2011 03:13 SKC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 03:10 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On June 29 2011 22:37 tofucake wrote:
On June 29 2011 18:12 zatic wrote:
On June 29 2011 17:35 Chill wrote:
There's like a dozen hidden forums.

Writers, Graphics, Tech, Banlings, Men in Blue, Men in Red, Admins, Gallery. There's probably a lot I forgot or don't have access to. I think the Translators have a forum too but I'm not 100%.

Translaters, LoL, lol nerds, Liquipedia, TSL, TLPD, Mafia, BW_AI ... ? Probably more

EVE, Liquid, Reports......

Do you mean the EVE Corporation thread? That's not hidden, I lurk there all the time. I've never played EVE, which makes trying to decode the jargon in that thread pretty entertaining.


There is also a hidden forum I believe. Area 51 or something like that?

Area 54.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
101TFP
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
420 Posts
June 29 2011 20:02 GMT
#8593
kimmosasi was just banned by zatic.

That account was created on 2011-04-24 01:54:08 and had 4 posts.

Reason: Asshole


Haha, the reason is funny because he got banned for posting the goatse picture.

It was in the thread for Khaldors stream and got some airtime :o
People get what they get, this has nothing to do with what they deserve.
Kamais_Ookin
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada4218 Posts
June 29 2011 20:06 GMT
#8594
Megaliskuu, why u no learn from your bans? (again)
I <3 Plexa.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 20:12:24
June 29 2011 20:12 GMT
#8595
Whoops, wrong thread.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 29 2011 20:20 GMT
#8596
EvilTeletubby is cracking me up today ^^
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Slardar
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-29 20:58:04
June 29 2011 20:22 GMT
#8597
So many hidden forums.... out of all of them the Writing Forum sounds the most tempting... uncover all the hidden jewels that haven't been posted.

LOL Zatic is on fire today! "huaehuaehuae banned by zatic " ^^
Kinetik_Inferno ALT
Profile Joined June 2011
1 Post
June 29 2011 20:44 GMT
#8598
This is why I love the mods.
Go zatic!
This is my alternate account so that I may continue posting while working on my thousandth post. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Kinetik_Inferno
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
June 29 2011 20:58 GMT
#8599
On June 30 2011 05:44 Kinetik_Inferno ALT wrote:
This is why I love the mods.
Go zatic!

Gotta start planning that 1k post early
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 29 2011 22:24 GMT
#8600
Megalisk banned again, oh boy ): I really hope he doesn't get fully perm. banned~
DamnCats as well, he's a really good Zerg player.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 428 429 430 431 432 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 373
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25962
Calm 5168
Light 170
Rush 161
Free 114
Barracks 104
910 91
Zeus 84
Mind 83
Trap 44
[ Show more ]
Hyun 33
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 26
soO 26
Rock 25
Sexy 14
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9279
XaKoH 363
Counter-Strike
fl0m5647
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby1162
Other Games
singsing2015
FrodaN778
B2W.Neo582
Beastyqt567
mouzStarbuck280
crisheroes276
Livibee186
Hui .161
C9.Mang0133
RotterdaM121
KnowMe95
Trikslyr81
QueenE74
edward25
BRAT_OK 20
MindelVK7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 18
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2499
Other Games
• Shiphtur811
• imaqtpie183
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 35m
Big Brain Bouts
16h 35m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
23h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
Patches Events
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.