• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:02
CEST 12:02
KST 19:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202616Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ASL22 General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6824 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 3080

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
April 28 2020 02:57 GMT
#61581
On April 28 2020 10:36 tofucake wrote:
Those two aren't even the most persistent.

That TI### guy was ridiculous.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 03 2020 15:58 GMT
#61582
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
May 03 2020 16:24 GMT
#61583
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

I admit I couldn't help but smile when I saw that thread posted, I was hoping we'd get more than 4 pages out of it
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
May 03 2020 17:08 GMT
#61584
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

To me the distinction is that by saying Serral would ezpz to 4 GSL titles is insulting to just about every progamer who has competed in GSL, while saying "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is only insulting to deluded fanboys.

On May 04 2020 01:24 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

I admit I couldn't help but smile when I saw that thread posted, I was hoping we'd get more than 4 pages out of it

same tho
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-04 15:31:16
May 04 2020 14:40 GMT
#61585
Thread shouldn't had been locked, just let the Serral fans swim with the bait. When was the last time a thread had so much activity that wasn't a tourney thread? So much passion.

Btw catplanetcatplanet, what a name.
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
May 04 2020 15:04 GMT
#61586
On May 04 2020 02:08 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

To me the distinction is that by saying Serral would ezpz to 4 GSL titles is insulting to just about every progamer who has competed in GSL, while saying "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is only insulting to deluded fanboys.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2020 01:24 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

I admit I couldn't help but smile when I saw that thread posted, I was hoping we'd get more than 4 pages out of it

same tho


By reading what Morbidius posted, "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is what you get? Because that's definitey not what he says; that would have been a legit argument, there are pros and cons to that(of course, we are speaking of current times. There is no doubt Serral has been the undisputed best player in the world for at least two different periods in the past).
Serral may or may not have won any amount GSL titles, we'll never know, the idea by the way shouldn't sound insulting to anyone considering how strong and consistent Serral is, in international tournaments and against top korean players.

The reason of Tigon's temp ban, I think, is that Morbidius is diminishing Serral's results and indirectly attacking a certain way of valuing accomplishments while Tigon personally attacks and insults Morbidius; it's not like Morbidius is in the right because of the moral superiority of his ideas.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-04 15:30:04
May 04 2020 15:29 GMT
#61587
On May 05 2020 00:04 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2020 02:08 Jealous wrote:
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

To me the distinction is that by saying Serral would ezpz to 4 GSL titles is insulting to just about every progamer who has competed in GSL, while saying "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is only insulting to deluded fanboys.

On May 04 2020 01:24 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

I admit I couldn't help but smile when I saw that thread posted, I was hoping we'd get more than 4 pages out of it

same tho


By reading what Morbidius posted, "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is what you get? Because that's definitey not what he says; that would have been a legit argument, there are pros and cons to that(of course, we are speaking of current times. There is no doubt Serral has been the undisputed best player in the world for at least two different periods in the past).
Serral may or may not have won any amount GSL titles, we'll never know, the idea by the way shouldn't sound insulting to anyone considering how strong and consistent Serral is, in international tournaments and against top korean players.

Let's not bring this repetitive bullshit here. There are limits.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-04 15:57:11
May 04 2020 15:41 GMT
#61588
On May 05 2020 00:29 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2020 00:04 Xain0n wrote:
On May 04 2020 02:08 Jealous wrote:
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

To me the distinction is that by saying Serral would ezpz to 4 GSL titles is insulting to just about every progamer who has competed in GSL, while saying "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is only insulting to deluded fanboys.

On May 04 2020 01:24 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

I admit I couldn't help but smile when I saw that thread posted, I was hoping we'd get more than 4 pages out of it

same tho


By reading what Morbidius posted, "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is what you get? Because that's definitey not what he says; that would have been a legit argument, there are pros and cons to that(of course, we are speaking of current times. There is no doubt Serral has been the undisputed best player in the world for at least two different periods in the past).
Serral may or may not have won any amount GSL titles, we'll never know, the idea by the way shouldn't sound insulting to anyone considering how strong and consistent Serral is, in international tournaments and against top korean players.

Let's not bring this repetitive bullshit here. There are limits.


Limits you have broken by posting your own repetitive bullshit in this thread.

On May 04 2020 02:08 Jealous wrote:

To me the distinction is that by saying Serral would ezpz to 4 GSL titles is insulting to just about every progamer who has competed in GSL, while saying "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is only insulting to deluded fanboys.



That was not the reason for Tigon's temp ban, yet you felt the need to remind us of your opinion on the topic the closed thread was about.

Tigon's lack of manners was instead the true reason of his temp: quoting from his ban post, "why are you so unnecessarily hostile and rude?".

Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18459 Posts
May 04 2020 16:12 GMT
#61589
On May 05 2020 00:41 Xain0n wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2020 00:29 Jealous wrote:
On May 05 2020 00:04 Xain0n wrote:
On May 04 2020 02:08 Jealous wrote:
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

To me the distinction is that by saying Serral would ezpz to 4 GSL titles is insulting to just about every progamer who has competed in GSL, while saying "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is only insulting to deluded fanboys.

On May 04 2020 01:24 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

I admit I couldn't help but smile when I saw that thread posted, I was hoping we'd get more than 4 pages out of it

same tho


By reading what Morbidius posted, "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is what you get? Because that's definitey not what he says; that would have been a legit argument, there are pros and cons to that(of course, we are speaking of current times. There is no doubt Serral has been the undisputed best player in the world for at least two different periods in the past).
Serral may or may not have won any amount GSL titles, we'll never know, the idea by the way shouldn't sound insulting to anyone considering how strong and consistent Serral is, in international tournaments and against top korean players.

Let's not bring this repetitive bullshit here. There are limits.


Limits you have broken by posting your own repetitive bullshit in this thread.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2020 02:08 Jealous wrote:

To me the distinction is that by saying Serral would ezpz to 4 GSL titles is insulting to just about every progamer who has competed in GSL, while saying "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is only insulting to deluded fanboys.



That was not the reason for Tigon's temp ban, yet you felt the need to remind us of your opinion on the topic the closed thread was about.

Tigon's lack of manners was instead the true reason of his temp: quoting from his ban post, "why are you so unnecessarily hostile and rude?".




This is where we point and laugh. Not discuss Serral vs Korea or whether a ban was justified.
Xain0n
Profile Joined November 2018
Italy3963 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-04 16:29:01
May 04 2020 16:27 GMT
#61590
On May 05 2020 01:12 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2020 00:41 Xain0n wrote:
On May 05 2020 00:29 Jealous wrote:
On May 05 2020 00:04 Xain0n wrote:
On May 04 2020 02:08 Jealous wrote:
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

To me the distinction is that by saying Serral would ezpz to 4 GSL titles is insulting to just about every progamer who has competed in GSL, while saying "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is only insulting to deluded fanboys.

On May 04 2020 01:24 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On May 04 2020 00:58 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
30 days? https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/559176-why-do-korean-pros-underrate-serral?page=3#59

I don't even think he was the worst poster in that thread

I admit I couldn't help but smile when I saw that thread posted, I was hoping we'd get more than 4 pages out of it

same tho


By reading what Morbidius posted, "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is what you get? Because that's definitey not what he says; that would have been a legit argument, there are pros and cons to that(of course, we are speaking of current times. There is no doubt Serral has been the undisputed best player in the world for at least two different periods in the past).
Serral may or may not have won any amount GSL titles, we'll never know, the idea by the way shouldn't sound insulting to anyone considering how strong and consistent Serral is, in international tournaments and against top korean players.

Let's not bring this repetitive bullshit here. There are limits.


Limits you have broken by posting your own repetitive bullshit in this thread.

On May 04 2020 02:08 Jealous wrote:

To me the distinction is that by saying Serral would ezpz to 4 GSL titles is insulting to just about every progamer who has competed in GSL, while saying "Serral is great but not the best player in the world" is only insulting to deluded fanboys.



That was not the reason for Tigon's temp ban, yet you felt the need to remind us of your opinion on the topic the closed thread was about.

Tigon's lack of manners was instead the true reason of his temp: quoting from his ban post, "why are you so unnecessarily hostile and rude?".




This is where we point and laugh. Not discuss Serral vs Korea or whether a ban was justified.


Doesn't it seem to you that Jealous was offering his take on the "Serral vs Korea" discussion? He definitely expressed his opinion, it was pretty out of topic.
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 05 2020 07:46 GMT
#61591
Lmao now this Serral shit is even outside any video game forums
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-07 17:15:54
May 07 2020 17:15 GMT
#61592
On May 04 2020 23:40 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Thread shouldn't had been locked, just let the Serral fans swim with the bait. When was the last time a thread had so much activity that wasn't a tourney thread? So much passion.

Btw catplanetcatplanet, what a name.

Shared my ID's sorry story here, how'd you end up with Dangermousecatdog?

I wonder what the next shitstirring post on TL will be
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
May 07 2020 17:27 GMT
#61593
On May 08 2020 02:15 catplanetcatplanet wrote:

I wonder what the next shitstirring post on TL will be

Be the change you want to see in the world
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
May 07 2020 17:31 GMT
#61594
On May 08 2020 02:27 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 02:15 catplanetcatplanet wrote:

I wonder what the next shitstirring post on TL will be

Be the change you want to see in the world

I was going to nominate you as tribute but we need to agree upon a topic first, "Serral underrated by KR pros" is a tough act to follow. If it had just been "Serral underrated?" it would've seemed overdone and generic but the guy had the foresight to disguise it as a discussion of pro players' opinions.
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
May 08 2020 15:39 GMT
#61595
Moataz1's only post getting nuked makes sense because it seems like he only makes an account to make one post at a time at this point. While I'm curious as to what potentially comical content it had, it makes sense to not give him any opportunity to have a platform whatsoever.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
May 08 2020 18:12 GMT
#61596
On May 08 2020 02:15 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2020 23:40 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Thread shouldn't had been locked, just let the Serral fans swim with the bait. When was the last time a thread had so much activity that wasn't a tourney thread? So much passion.

Btw catplanetcatplanet, what a name.

Shared my ID's sorry story here, how'd you end up with Dangermousecatdog?

I wonder what the next shitstirring post on TL will be

Wait, it's actually from that raocow video? Lmao, wasn't expecting that.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-08 18:51:19
May 08 2020 18:46 GMT
#61597
On May 08 2020 02:15 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2020 23:40 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Thread shouldn't had been locked, just let the Serral fans swim with the bait. When was the last time a thread had so much activity that wasn't a tourney thread? So much passion.

Btw catplanetcatplanet, what a name.

Shared my ID's sorry story here, how'd you end up with Dangermousecatdog?

I wonder what the next shitstirring post on TL will be

Your question was answered in that very same thread if you scrolled down a bit. To add a bit more, it was orignally to be Danger, but that was already taken. So I added Mouse for Danger Mouse an old British cartoon, but that too was already taken. (WTF seriously.) So I thought, if Mouse why not add Cat? If Cat, why not Dog? Hey, whaddayaknow CatDog is also a cartoon, so it all worked out perfectly. It is simultaneously four random words stuck together and a portmanteau of two different cartoons.

It was very nearly Dangermousecatdogcowchicken, but I think I ran out of letters.

Anyways, for the next shitstirring post, I guess something about patchzerg, koreans still dominating SC2, or the reverse of foreigners now dominating SC2 seems to be the best bet.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-08 19:07:42
May 08 2020 19:07 GMT
#61598
On May 09 2020 03:46 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 02:15 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On May 04 2020 23:40 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Thread shouldn't had been locked, just let the Serral fans swim with the bait. When was the last time a thread had so much activity that wasn't a tourney thread? So much passion.

Btw catplanetcatplanet, what a name.

Shared my ID's sorry story here, how'd you end up with Dangermousecatdog?

I wonder what the next shitstirring post on TL will be

Your question was answered in that very same thread if you scrolled down a bit. To add a bit more, it was orignally to be Danger, but that was already taken. So I added Mouse for Danger Mouse an old British cartoon, but that too was already taken. (WTF seriously.) So I thought, if Mouse why not add Cat? If Cat, why not Dog? Hey, whaddayaknow CatDog is also a cartoon, so it all worked out perfectly. It is simultaneously four random words stuck together and a portmanteau of two different cartoons.

It was very nearly Dangermousecatdogcowchicken, but I think I ran out of letters.

Anyways, for the next shitstirring post, I guess something about patchzerg, koreans still dominating SC2, or the reverse of foreigners now dominating SC2 seems to be the best bet.

The one issue that I’ve always had with your ID was the fact that you capitalized the d in Danger, but every other word was left lowercased...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
catplanetcatplanet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3837 Posts
Last Edited: 2020-05-08 19:18:17
May 08 2020 19:17 GMT
#61599
On May 09 2020 03:12 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 02:15 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On May 04 2020 23:40 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Thread shouldn't had been locked, just let the Serral fans swim with the bait. When was the last time a thread had so much activity that wasn't a tourney thread? So much passion.

Btw catplanetcatplanet, what a name.

Shared my ID's sorry story here, how'd you end up with Dangermousecatdog?

I wonder what the next shitstirring post on TL will be

Wait, it's actually from that raocow video? Lmao, wasn't expecting that.

Hey Templar!!!! I'm flattered you thought I was capable of coming up with an ID this stupid all by myself. I wonder what you drew upon for your ID....

On May 09 2020 03:46 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2020 02:15 catplanetcatplanet wrote:
On May 04 2020 23:40 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Thread shouldn't had been locked, just let the Serral fans swim with the bait. When was the last time a thread had so much activity that wasn't a tourney thread? So much passion.

Btw catplanetcatplanet, what a name.

Shared my ID's sorry story here, how'd you end up with Dangermousecatdog?

I wonder what the next shitstirring post on TL will be

Your question was answered in that very same thread if you scrolled down a bit. To add a bit more, it was orignally to be Danger, but that was already taken. So I added Mouse for Danger Mouse an old British cartoon, but that too was already taken. (WTF seriously.) So I thought, if Mouse why not add Cat? If Cat, why not Dog? Hey, whaddayaknow CatDog is also a cartoon, so it all worked out perfectly. It is simultaneously four random words stuck together and a portmanteau of two different cartoons.

It was very nearly Dangermousecatdogcowchicken, but I think I ran out of letters.

Anyways, for the next shitstirring post, I guess something about patchzerg, koreans still dominating SC2, or the reverse of foreigners now dominating SC2 seems to be the best bet.

Great story. I like how Dangermouse was a salty post-ban alt account, I think it worked out in your favor.

Those suggestions would cover a lot of bases, maybe "Will a foreigner ever win GSL?" would get the ball rolling too. Sentinel make an alt and throw one of these out there for us
I think it's finally time to admit it might not be the year of Pet
ChristianS
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3304 Posts
May 08 2020 19:33 GMT
#61600
Note to self, Seeker prefers camel case
"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." -Robert J. Hanlon
Prev 1 3078 3079 3080 3081 3082 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko41
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3704
Calm 1770
Hyuk 1204
Bisu 842
Soma 344
Rush 288
BeSt 219
Horang2 204
Stork 150
Mong 135
[ Show more ]
Sexy 135
Britney 114
Jaedong 101
ToSsGirL 82
Mind 64
ZerO 50
Killer 45
Shinee 29
Pusan 26
Barracks 24
Yoon 24
Hm[arnc] 18
NaDa 17
sorry 15
Noble 12
yabsab 11
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4437
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1017
byalli652
shoxiejesuss509
edward34
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1155
ceh9694
dupreeh275
crisheroes245
ZerO(Twitch)2
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix11
• iopq 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1723
• Stunt397
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 58m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 58m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-07
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.