• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:32
CEST 22:32
KST 05:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8196 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2934

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
August 29 2017 16:40 GMT
#58661
On August 29 2017 22:33 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2017 22:28 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
God forbid we talk about bans in this thread. I propose we talk about birds instead.

You do and I'll ban you for derailing the thread. It's a vicious circle.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
August 29 2017 16:48 GMT
#58662
On August 30 2017 01:40 Ansibled wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2017 22:33 Seeker wrote:
On August 29 2017 22:28 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
God forbid we talk about bans in this thread. I propose we talk about birds instead.

You do and I'll ban you for derailing the thread. It's a vicious circle.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I like this so I'll let it pass
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
August 29 2017 19:11 GMT
#58663
Swarmhost vs mech whiner ...
Quake ...
Single post guy ...

Nothing recent is strange/funny
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
August 29 2017 22:59 GMT
#58664
On August 30 2017 04:11 Danglars wrote:
Swarmhost vs mech whiner ...
Quake ...
Single post guy ...

Nothing recent is strange/funny

Time to #freeshamas?
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
August 29 2017 23:02 GMT
#58665
I don't know. Maybe we just need a new controversy with salacious aspects. I'm thinking some game dev running around pants-less in a major city right after a balance patch that a lot of people hate.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
August 29 2017 23:24 GMT
#58666
That was oddly specific
m4ini
Profile Joined February 2014
4215 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-29 23:44:27
August 29 2017 23:25 GMT
#58667
That was my first thought.

You a game dev Danglars? Just curious. Do you by chance know which major city that'd be, too?

I like this so I'll let it pass


Of course you do. Everybody likes tits.
On track to MA1950A.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
August 30 2017 00:36 GMT
#58668
There was the one guy who created an account to agree with himself on LD, that was kind of funny.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
August 30 2017 02:44 GMT
#58669
On August 30 2017 01:06 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2017 22:33 Seeker wrote:
On August 29 2017 22:28 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
God forbid we talk about bans in this thread. I propose we talk about birds instead.

You do and I'll ban you for derailing the thread. It's a vicious circle.

I need clarification. Are you saying you'll b*n me for talking about b*ns or b*rds? See, thought you would be talking about b*rds since you wrote derailment, but then you wrote "it's a vicious circle" so now I am confused. Unless to talk about b*ns is a derailment, but that doesn't makes no sense at all, but then how does the circle fit in? I'm not mocking you, I am genuinely puzzled and I am doing my best to understand the terms you are setting out here. Or is this yet another TL mod injoke I don't understand?

How is this confusing for you? You proposed that we talk about birds in this thread. That derails the objective of this thread Therefore, bird talk = ban. Which would allow the ABL to get back on track and they can discuss your ban. Again, it's a vicious circle, but it's a beautiful one in the end.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-30 02:52:03
August 30 2017 02:51 GMT
#58670
On August 30 2017 11:44 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2017 01:06 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
On August 29 2017 22:33 Seeker wrote:
On August 29 2017 22:28 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
God forbid we talk about bans in this thread. I propose we talk about birds instead.

You do and I'll ban you for derailing the thread. It's a vicious circle.

I need clarification. Are you saying you'll b*n me for talking about b*ns or b*rds? See, thought you would be talking about b*rds since you wrote derailment, but then you wrote "it's a vicious circle" so now I am confused. Unless to talk about b*ns is a derailment, but that doesn't makes no sense at all, but then how does the circle fit in? I'm not mocking you, I am genuinely puzzled and I am doing my best to understand the terms you are setting out here. Or is this yet another TL mod injoke I don't understand?

How is this confusing for you? You proposed that we talk about birds in this thread. That derails the objective of this thread Therefore, bird talk = ban. Which would allow the ABL to get back on track and they can discuss your ban. Again, it's a vicious circle, but it's a beautiful one in the end.

I like birds and I will not ban anyone who wants to make a bird comment here and there while discussing bans simultaneously

ps canaries best birds!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
August 30 2017 03:10 GMT
#58671
On August 30 2017 11:51 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2017 11:44 Seeker wrote:
On August 30 2017 01:06 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
On August 29 2017 22:33 Seeker wrote:
On August 29 2017 22:28 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
God forbid we talk about bans in this thread. I propose we talk about birds instead.

You do and I'll ban you for derailing the thread. It's a vicious circle.

I need clarification. Are you saying you'll b*n me for talking about b*ns or b*rds? See, thought you would be talking about b*rds since you wrote derailment, but then you wrote "it's a vicious circle" so now I am confused. Unless to talk about b*ns is a derailment, but that doesn't makes no sense at all, but then how does the circle fit in? I'm not mocking you, I am genuinely puzzled and I am doing my best to understand the terms you are setting out here. Or is this yet another TL mod injoke I don't understand?

How is this confusing for you? You proposed that we talk about birds in this thread. That derails the objective of this thread Therefore, bird talk = ban. Which would allow the ABL to get back on track and they can discuss your ban. Again, it's a vicious circle, but it's a beautiful one in the end.

I like birds and I will not ban anyone who wants to make a bird comment here and there while discussing bans simultaneously

ps canaries best birds!

You don't have the power to control what other moderators do. You can be lenient all you want but that doesn't mean I have to be. If that means that we end up clashing with one another then so be it. See you in the ring for our million dollar match.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-30 03:31:05
August 30 2017 03:30 GMT
#58672
On August 30 2017 12:10 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2017 11:51 BigFan wrote:
On August 30 2017 11:44 Seeker wrote:
On August 30 2017 01:06 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
On August 29 2017 22:33 Seeker wrote:
On August 29 2017 22:28 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
God forbid we talk about bans in this thread. I propose we talk about birds instead.

You do and I'll ban you for derailing the thread. It's a vicious circle.

I need clarification. Are you saying you'll b*n me for talking about b*ns or b*rds? See, thought you would be talking about b*rds since you wrote derailment, but then you wrote "it's a vicious circle" so now I am confused. Unless to talk about b*ns is a derailment, but that doesn't makes no sense at all, but then how does the circle fit in? I'm not mocking you, I am genuinely puzzled and I am doing my best to understand the terms you are setting out here. Or is this yet another TL mod injoke I don't understand?

How is this confusing for you? You proposed that we talk about birds in this thread. That derails the objective of this thread Therefore, bird talk = ban. Which would allow the ABL to get back on track and they can discuss your ban. Again, it's a vicious circle, but it's a beautiful one in the end.

I like birds and I will not ban anyone who wants to make a bird comment here and there while discussing bans simultaneously

ps canaries best birds!

You don't have the power to control what other moderators do. You can be lenient all you want but that doesn't mean I have to be. If that means that we end up clashing with one another then so be it. See you in the ring for our million dollar match.

I never said I did. I merely said that I personally won't be harsh if some posters decide to have a little fun (within reason) ^^

edit: sounds like a BW challenge!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
August 30 2017 04:19 GMT
#58673
On August 30 2017 12:30 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2017 12:10 Seeker wrote:
On August 30 2017 11:51 BigFan wrote:
On August 30 2017 11:44 Seeker wrote:
On August 30 2017 01:06 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
On August 29 2017 22:33 Seeker wrote:
On August 29 2017 22:28 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
God forbid we talk about bans in this thread. I propose we talk about birds instead.

You do and I'll ban you for derailing the thread. It's a vicious circle.

I need clarification. Are you saying you'll b*n me for talking about b*ns or b*rds? See, thought you would be talking about b*rds since you wrote derailment, but then you wrote "it's a vicious circle" so now I am confused. Unless to talk about b*ns is a derailment, but that doesn't makes no sense at all, but then how does the circle fit in? I'm not mocking you, I am genuinely puzzled and I am doing my best to understand the terms you are setting out here. Or is this yet another TL mod injoke I don't understand?

How is this confusing for you? You proposed that we talk about birds in this thread. That derails the objective of this thread Therefore, bird talk = ban. Which would allow the ABL to get back on track and they can discuss your ban. Again, it's a vicious circle, but it's a beautiful one in the end.

I like birds and I will not ban anyone who wants to make a bird comment here and there while discussing bans simultaneously

ps canaries best birds!

You don't have the power to control what other moderators do. You can be lenient all you want but that doesn't mean I have to be. If that means that we end up clashing with one another then so be it. See you in the ring for our million dollar match.

I never said I did. I merely said that I personally won't be harsh if some posters decide to have a little fun (within reason) ^^

edit: sounds like a BW challenge!

lol how good are you? If you're really good then you need to give me time to practice. I'm not taking you on in a BW match if it's just going to be a one-sided stomp
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-08-30 05:20:48
August 30 2017 05:20 GMT
#58674
I would defeat anyone here at BW. Assuming we play Random Bunker Defense, not that silly melee version.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
August 30 2017 05:27 GMT
#58675
1v1 Air Evolves or GTFO.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37119 Posts
August 30 2017 05:43 GMT
#58676
Cat and Mouse and Snipers you noobs...
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
August 30 2017 05:46 GMT
#58677
Diplo you fuckers, we need some advanced complicated strategic maneuvers up in this bitch.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10395 Posts
August 30 2017 06:54 GMT
#58678
BigFan pls

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
August 30 2017 07:30 GMT
#58679
I think someone should try their luck with the ORLY bird. Nobody has been banned for that in a long long time!
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
August 30 2017 12:29 GMT
#58680
You go right ahead
Prev 1 2932 2933 2934 2935 2936 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 549
ProTech168
UpATreeSC 91
ZombieGrub76
Nina 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15916
910 67
soO 38
Dota 2
Gorgc6846
monkeys_forever102
canceldota63
League of Legends
Doublelift7
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4232
Other Games
summit1g2764
fl0m1580
olofmeister1076
FrodaN780
Liquid`Hasu340
C9.Mang0196
Livibee188
IndyStarCraft 152
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 16
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 41
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 9
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2882
• WagamamaTV377
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur712
• Scarra645
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
13h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
20h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
Patches Events
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.