• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:22
CEST 06:22
KST 13:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10322 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2633

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-14 19:47:52
December 14 2015 19:47 GMT
#52641
You guys are really off topic but at least the ABL thread is seeing light again
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 14 2015 19:49 GMT
#52642
On December 15 2015 04:47 Seeker wrote:
You guys are really off topic but at least the ABL thread is seeing light again



Hey, I reported Solar424 for balance whine, but apparently that wasn't funny enough for a ban/unban joke. I thought it was worth a chuckle.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 14 2015 19:53 GMT
#52643
On December 15 2015 04:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 04:47 Seeker wrote:
You guys are really off topic but at least the ABL thread is seeing light again



Hey, I reported Solar424 for balance whine, but apparently that wasn't funny enough for a ban/unban joke. I thought it was worth a chuckle.

If you want I can just ban you and then we will definitely have a funny ban to talk about. Take one for the team?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 14 2015 20:01 GMT
#52644
Maybe you should make a poll about it?
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 14 2015 20:11 GMT
#52645
On December 15 2015 04:53 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 04:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On December 15 2015 04:47 Seeker wrote:
You guys are really off topic but at least the ABL thread is seeing light again



Hey, I reported Solar424 for balance whine, but apparently that wasn't funny enough for a ban/unban joke. I thought it was worth a chuckle.

If you want I can just ban you and then we will definitely have a funny ban to talk about. Take one for the team?

I'll pass, I appreciate the offer though. How else am I meant to kill time at work.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-14 20:15:35
December 14 2015 20:13 GMT
#52646
quick ban someone so we can get back on topic
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 14 2015 21:13 GMT
#52647
SOMEONE REPORT SOMEONE NOW!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
December 14 2015 21:16 GMT
#52648
I wish I could but I have to maintain my report action ratio.
[image loading]
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
December 14 2015 21:22 GMT
#52649
I'd probably do bannable things, but these no-fun buearocrats always warn me first and that is discouraging.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 14 2015 21:32 GMT
#52650
On December 15 2015 06:16 LegalLord wrote:
I wish I could but I have to maintain my report action ratio.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I'm disappointed that you only have 4 reports.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 14 2015 21:36 GMT
#52651
On December 15 2015 06:16 LegalLord wrote:
I wish I could but I have to maintain my report action ratio.
[image loading]


Perfect symmetry. This is indeed powerful sorcery
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
December 14 2015 21:38 GMT
#52652
He needs to report a thread closing so that he can get all five colors in perfect symmetry though.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 14 2015 21:55 GMT
#52653
On December 15 2015 04:53 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 04:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On December 15 2015 04:47 Seeker wrote:
You guys are really off topic but at least the ABL thread is seeing light again



Hey, I reported Solar424 for balance whine, but apparently that wasn't funny enough for a ban/unban joke. I thought it was worth a chuckle.

If you want I can just ban you and then we will definitely have a funny ban to talk about. Take one for the team?


You can't even ban people yet
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
December 14 2015 22:09 GMT
#52654
On December 15 2015 06:32 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 06:16 LegalLord wrote:
I wish I could but I have to maintain my report action ratio.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I'm disappointed that you only have 4 reports.

I had to skip out on many semi-banworthy posts because I feared for my symmetry.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 14 2015 22:22 GMT
#52655
We could just start to vote someone for a ban. Like sigbets, just with bans - and it's not a bet but a vote.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
December 14 2015 22:36 GMT
#52656
On December 15 2015 06:55 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 04:53 Seeker wrote:
On December 15 2015 04:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On December 15 2015 04:47 Seeker wrote:
You guys are really off topic but at least the ABL thread is seeing light again



Hey, I reported Solar424 for balance whine, but apparently that wasn't funny enough for a ban/unban joke. I thought it was worth a chuckle.

If you want I can just ban you and then we will definitely have a funny ban to talk about. Take one for the team?


You can't even ban people yet


That's an interesting little fact that there are people that can warn you but not ban you
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 14 2015 23:43 GMT
#52657
On December 15 2015 06:55 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 04:53 Seeker wrote:
On December 15 2015 04:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On December 15 2015 04:47 Seeker wrote:
You guys are really off topic but at least the ABL thread is seeing light again



Hey, I reported Solar424 for balance whine, but apparently that wasn't funny enough for a ban/unban joke. I thought it was worth a chuckle.

If you want I can just ban you and then we will definitely have a funny ban to talk about. Take one for the team?


You can't even ban people yet

lol BUSTED!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-15 00:07:55
December 15 2015 00:07 GMT
#52658
On December 15 2015 06:55 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 04:53 Seeker wrote:
On December 15 2015 04:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On December 15 2015 04:47 Seeker wrote:
You guys are really off topic but at least the ABL thread is seeing light again



Hey, I reported Solar424 for balance whine, but apparently that wasn't funny enough for a ban/unban joke. I thought it was worth a chuckle.

If you want I can just ban you and then we will definitely have a funny ban to talk about. Take one for the team?


You can't even ban people yet

Shhhh~~~ Go away, you're not wanted here.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
December 15 2015 02:39 GMT
#52659
On December 15 2015 06:55 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 04:53 Seeker wrote:
On December 15 2015 04:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On December 15 2015 04:47 Seeker wrote:
You guys are really off topic but at least the ABL thread is seeing light again



Hey, I reported Solar424 for balance whine, but apparently that wasn't funny enough for a ban/unban joke. I thought it was worth a chuckle.

If you want I can just ban you and then we will definitely have a funny ban to talk about. Take one for the team?


You can't even ban people yet


so much for setting up backdoor deals with him.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
December 15 2015 02:48 GMT
#52660
well he can set up a ban but someone has to approve it
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Prev 1 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 38m
Online Event
6h 38m
FEL
11h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.