• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7766 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2600

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
October 01 2015 19:21 GMT
#51981
its pretty funny you guys are shitting on someone, but are apparently afraid to say his name.
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
October 01 2015 19:27 GMT
#51982
yea I'm a total biscuit fan myself.

losers.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-01 19:28:38
October 01 2015 19:27 GMT
#51983
I guess none of us wants to attract a sea bear attack.

Edit: looks like I was wrong and there is some squidward among us.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-01 19:29:20
October 01 2015 19:28 GMT
#51984
I mean it's been confirmed that toto beeskit searches his name on these forums (or used to). It's not fear of saying his name so much as a lack of desire to summon him to the thread.
E: ah well
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
October 01 2015 19:30 GMT
#51985
On October 02 2015 04:28 Sn0_Man wrote:
I mean it's been confirmed that toto beeskit searches his name on these forums (or used to). It's not fear of saying his name so much as a lack of desire to summon him to the thread.
E: ah well

Reminds me of http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/173966-rekrul-meets-the-mantoss
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
October 01 2015 19:35 GMT
#51986
On October 02 2015 04:21 dAPhREAk wrote:
its pretty funny you guys are shitting on someone, but are apparently afraid to say his name.

Bloody mary, bloody mary, bloody mary... I have a cocktail now. What the hell.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46506 Posts
October 01 2015 21:58 GMT
#51987
On October 02 2015 04:21 dAPhREAk wrote:
its pretty funny you guys are shitting on someone, but are apparently afraid to say his name.


I wasn't shitting on him
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
October 01 2015 23:19 GMT
#51988
On October 02 2015 04:27 brian wrote:
yea I'm a total biscuit fan myself.

losers.


I've been a fan of him since wcradio but his personality clearly clashed with being a forum poster.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
October 02 2015 00:24 GMT
#51989
I also like the atheist caster with a 155 iq and a law degree.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51623 Posts
October 02 2015 01:55 GMT
#51990
if you want to say TotalBiscuit just say TotalBiscuit.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18462 Posts
October 02 2015 02:00 GMT
#51991
Maybe this works:

TotalBiscuit TotalBiscuit TotalBiscuit
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-02 03:10:37
October 02 2015 02:59 GMT
#51992
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

How far do you have to go on Google to find your own name? TB is famous enough that page 1 is pretty generic. Or is there a Google "search by date" feature?
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46506 Posts
October 02 2015 03:20 GMT
#51993
My name is most of the first page's hits... I think it's by history/ memory too.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-02 03:55:15
October 02 2015 03:54 GMT
#51994
TB is the Derek Smart of youtube, except he makes money and doesn't threaten to sue everyone. But he name searches a lot.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 02 2015 09:58 GMT
#51995
On October 02 2015 11:00 Acrofales wrote:
Maybe this works:

TotalBiscuit TotalBiscuit TotalBiscuit


ClanWars ClanWars ClanWars.

I'm trying everything.

+ Show Spoiler +

boxerfred boxerfred boxerfred


Weirdly... We are on topic.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
October 02 2015 10:21 GMT
#51996
On October 02 2015 03:09 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 02:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:57 opisska wrote:
Speakig of people who are currently banned (albeit per request) I have noticed that a certain high tempered caster and team owner who shall not be explicitely named unless his personal presence in a thread is highly desired is occasionally posting outside the thread for which the account he is using is designated. I wonder how long will that work out peacefully

Who was it that irked that unnamed caster to the point of requesting a ban again? He who shall not be summoned had a particular gripe if memory serves.


You mean boxerfred? I thing at that point, he had a gripe with half of the userbase, though.

Hey, I'm peacefully playing Mafia and keep bashing LotV on a casual basis. I'm doing fine.
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
October 02 2015 10:23 GMT
#51997
On October 02 2015 19:21 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 03:09 opisska wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:57 opisska wrote:
Speakig of people who are currently banned (albeit per request) I have noticed that a certain high tempered caster and team owner who shall not be explicitely named unless his personal presence in a thread is highly desired is occasionally posting outside the thread for which the account he is using is designated. I wonder how long will that work out peacefully

Who was it that irked that unnamed caster to the point of requesting a ban again? He who shall not be summoned had a particular gripe if memory serves.


You mean boxerfred? I thing at that point, he had a gripe with half of the userbase, though.

Hey, I'm peacefully playing Mafia and keep bashing LotV on a casual basis. I'm doing fine.

I think he meant that TB has a gripe with half the userbase. Not 100% sure though now rereading it...
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-02 10:24:20
October 02 2015 10:24 GMT
#51998
On October 02 2015 19:23 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 19:21 boxerfred wrote:
On October 02 2015 03:09 opisska wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:57 opisska wrote:
Speakig of people who are currently banned (albeit per request) I have noticed that a certain high tempered caster and team owner who shall not be explicitely named unless his personal presence in a thread is highly desired is occasionally posting outside the thread for which the account he is using is designated. I wonder how long will that work out peacefully

Who was it that irked that unnamed caster to the point of requesting a ban again? He who shall not be summoned had a particular gripe if memory serves.


You mean boxerfred? I thing at that point, he had a gripe with half of the userbase, though.

Hey, I'm peacefully playing Mafia and keep bashing LotV on a casual basis. I'm doing fine.

I think he meant that TB has a gripe with half the userbase. Not 100% sure though now rereading it...

I just remember that when my blog was put to reddit, I suddenly felt internet fame :x. Like 18k clicks or so. Even rated decently, with 3.5-4.0 or something.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-02 14:01:16
October 02 2015 14:00 GMT
#51999
I didn't know JBright has humor
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
October 02 2015 14:15 GMT
#52000
swag_bro was one of the best posters in LR threads. what a shame
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 72
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever228
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2306
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g3339
fl0m1334
olofmeister879
FrodaN875
Liquid`Hasu347
Livibee196
C9.Mang0131
ToD109
PPMD24
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 24
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21210
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur674
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.