• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:18
CEST 04:18
KST 11:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9808 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2599

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
October 01 2015 13:14 GMT
#51961
On October 01 2015 22:01 Plansix wrote:
Kwark calls sheep out on being a fictional human that lived to troll. The most passive aggressive of the edgelords.

Called a spade a spade I'd say, I was often tempted to report him but just tried not to indulge whoever that was.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-01 13:45:37
October 01 2015 13:45 GMT
#51962
[image loading]

Let's fucking do this.

Everyone, please bring at least an appetizer and/or a dessert.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
October 01 2015 13:54 GMT
#51963
lets not drown the thread in pics of food.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 01 2015 14:05 GMT
#51964
SeeKeR pls.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Mercy13
Profile Joined January 2011
United States718 Posts
October 01 2015 14:07 GMT
#51965
Noooo where will I go to find all the latest Trump related videos with sheep gone!?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 01 2015 14:27 GMT
#51966
On October 01 2015 23:07 Mercy13 wrote:
Noooo where will I go to find all the latest Trump related videos with sheep gone!?

How will I know when Trump last farted or kicked a puppy??
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 01 2015 15:11 GMT
#51967
Lol bye swag_bro
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
October 01 2015 16:57 GMT
#51968
i have no idea who swag_bro is. who is going to do the eulogy quoting his most amusing posts?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
October 01 2015 17:35 GMT
#51969
With sheep and swag banned back-to-back, there's about 50% less nonsense in the threads I frequent the most.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
October 01 2015 17:37 GMT
#51970
On October 02 2015 02:35 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
With sheep and swag banned back-to-back, there's about 50% less nonsense in the threads I frequent the most.

Who will fill the nonsense vacuum now?
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
October 01 2015 17:39 GMT
#51971
On October 02 2015 02:37 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 02:35 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
With sheep and swag banned back-to-back, there's about 50% less nonsense in the threads I frequent the most.

Who will fill the nonsense vacuum now?


Maybe Xiphos will come back.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
October 01 2015 17:49 GMT
#51972
On October 02 2015 02:39 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 02:37 ThomasjServo wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:35 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
With sheep and swag banned back-to-back, there's about 50% less nonsense in the threads I frequent the most.

Who will fill the nonsense vacuum now?


Maybe Xiphos will come back.

The real question then would be is he still allowed to post in the dating thread.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 01 2015 17:57 GMT
#51973
Speakig of people who are currently banned (albeit per request) I have noticed that a certain high tempered caster and team owner who shall not be explicitely named unless his personal presence in a thread is highly desired is occasionally posting outside the thread for which the account he is using is designated. I wonder how long will that work out peacefully
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
October 01 2015 17:57 GMT
#51974
On October 02 2015 02:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 02:39 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:37 ThomasjServo wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:35 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
With sheep and swag banned back-to-back, there's about 50% less nonsense in the threads I frequent the most.

Who will fill the nonsense vacuum now?


Maybe Xiphos will come back.

The real question then would be is he still allowed to post in the dating thread.


On April 1st, his advice would make perfect sense, so perhaps one day a year?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
October 01 2015 17:58 GMT
#51975
On October 02 2015 02:57 opisska wrote:
Speakig of people who are currently banned (albeit per request) I have noticed that a certain high tempered caster and team owner who shall not be explicitely named unless his personal presence in a thread is highly desired is occasionally posting outside the thread for which the account he is using is designated. I wonder how long will that work out peacefully

Who was it that irked that unnamed caster to the point of requesting a ban again? He who shall not be summoned had a particular gripe if memory serves.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
October 01 2015 17:59 GMT
#51976
On October 02 2015 02:57 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 02:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:39 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:37 ThomasjServo wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:35 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
With sheep and swag banned back-to-back, there's about 50% less nonsense in the threads I frequent the most.

Who will fill the nonsense vacuum now?


Maybe Xiphos will come back.

The real question then would be is he still allowed to post in the dating thread.


On April 1st, his advice would make perfect sense, so perhaps one day a year?

February 29th then.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46503 Posts
October 01 2015 17:59 GMT
#51977
On October 02 2015 02:57 opisska wrote:
Speakig of people who are currently banned (albeit per request) I have noticed that a certain high tempered caster and team owner who shall not be explicitely named unless his personal presence in a thread is highly desired is occasionally posting outside the thread for which the account he is using is designated. I wonder how long will that work out peacefully


You mean the infamous Complete Croissant?

I hope he's doing okay.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 01 2015 18:09 GMT
#51978
On October 02 2015 02:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 02:57 opisska wrote:
Speakig of people who are currently banned (albeit per request) I have noticed that a certain high tempered caster and team owner who shall not be explicitely named unless his personal presence in a thread is highly desired is occasionally posting outside the thread for which the account he is using is designated. I wonder how long will that work out peacefully

Who was it that irked that unnamed caster to the point of requesting a ban again? He who shall not be summoned had a particular gripe if memory serves.


You mean boxerfred? I thing at that point, he had a gripe with half of the userbase, though.

¨
On October 02 2015 02:59 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 02:57 opisska wrote:
Speakig of people who are currently banned (albeit per request) I have noticed that a certain high tempered caster and team owner who shall not be explicitely named unless his personal presence in a thread is highly desired is occasionally posting outside the thread for which the account he is using is designated. I wonder how long will that work out peacefully


You mean the infamous Complete Croissant?

I hope he's doing okay.


Me too. While I had no problems laughing at him losing it on TL, I genuinely enjoyed a lot of his content. My comment was merely a curious observation I randomly did while noticing something weird in a random thread.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
October 01 2015 18:19 GMT
#51979
On October 02 2015 03:09 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 02:58 ThomasjServo wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:57 opisska wrote:
Speakig of people who are currently banned (albeit per request) I have noticed that a certain high tempered caster and team owner who shall not be explicitely named unless his personal presence in a thread is highly desired is occasionally posting outside the thread for which the account he is using is designated. I wonder how long will that work out peacefully

Who was it that irked that unnamed caster to the point of requesting a ban again? He who shall not be summoned had a particular gripe if memory serves.


You mean boxerfred? I thing at that point, he had a gripe with half of the userbase, though.

¨
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 02:59 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
On October 02 2015 02:57 opisska wrote:
Speakig of people who are currently banned (albeit per request) I have noticed that a certain high tempered caster and team owner who shall not be explicitely named unless his personal presence in a thread is highly desired is occasionally posting outside the thread for which the account he is using is designated. I wonder how long will that work out peacefully


You mean the infamous Complete Croissant?

I hope he's doing okay.


Me too. While I had no problems laughing at him losing it on TL, I genuinely enjoyed a lot of his content. My comment was merely a curious observation I randomly did while noticing something weird in a random thread.

That was it.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
October 01 2015 19:15 GMT
#51980
If I recall "incomplete baked product" was increasingly being a real arsehole. He got away with a lot of really insulting comments that would ban anybody else. He steadily and slowly gotten really very nasty with time and started pretty much abusing his status as a content creator to shit on people, to the point that he would repeatedly tell other posters to go fuck themselves, and demanded that he can do so with no repercussions, or he would leave. My guess is that the mods told him he can't and he chose to leave instead.
Prev 1 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
RuFF_SC2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1313
Rain 709
Artosis 609
Dewaltoss 55
NaDa 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift3797
Counter-Strike
taco 506
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox587
Other Games
summit1g8096
WinterStarcraft301
C9.Mang0296
Maynarde137
ViBE119
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur0
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.