• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:38
CEST 23:38
KST 06:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8577 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2601

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
October 02 2015 14:34 GMT
#52001
"Dickbutt was just temp banned for 2 days by JBright.

That account was created on 2015-05-29 18:17:39 and had 101 posts.

Reason: You know what else is a dick? You."

What was Dickbutt banned for? Last time I looked, disagreeing with admin decisions wasn't a bannable nor is trying to create controversy. Especially with that level of insulting "reason".
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 02 2015 14:38 GMT
#52002
On October 02 2015 23:34 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
"Dickbutt was just temp banned for 2 days by JBright.

That account was created on 2015-05-29 18:17:39 and had 101 posts.

Reason: You know what else is a dick? You."

What was Dickbutt banned for? Last time I looked, disagreeing with admin decisions wasn't a bannable nor is trying to create controversy. Especially with that level of insulting "reason".

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/493863-prime-lotv-tournament#16
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
October 02 2015 14:42 GMT
#52003
On October 02 2015 23:34 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
"Dickbutt was just temp banned for 2 days by JBright.

That account was created on 2015-05-29 18:17:39 and had 101 posts.

Reason: You know what else is a dick? You."

What was Dickbutt banned for? Last time I looked, disagreeing with admin decisions wasn't a bannable nor is trying to create controversy. Especially with that level of insulting "reason".

Unrequited bitching about Dingit I guess.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
October 02 2015 15:03 GMT
#52004
On October 02 2015 23:42 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2015 23:34 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
"Dickbutt was just temp banned for 2 days by JBright.

That account was created on 2015-05-29 18:17:39 and had 101 posts.

Reason: You know what else is a dick? You."

What was Dickbutt banned for? Last time I looked, disagreeing with admin decisions wasn't a bannable nor is trying to create controversy. Especially with that level of insulting "reason".

Unrequited bitching about Dingit I guess.


to be fair it really is shit
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
October 02 2015 15:08 GMT
#52005
It's not just the bitching, but how he did it.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
October 02 2015 15:13 GMT
#52006
Ah that's a fair ban.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
October 02 2015 15:15 GMT
#52007
On October 03 2015 00:13 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Ah that's a fair ban.


Thank you^^
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-02 15:20:46
October 02 2015 15:20 GMT
#52008
On October 03 2015 00:08 Plexa wrote:
It's not just the bitching, but how he did it.


Dat thread closed. I'm sure somewhere deep inside you want DickButt to send you a mean PM so you can post it in a blog to compete with KBB.

Btw KBB. Hope to see another one of these.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-02 15:24:28
October 02 2015 15:22 GMT
#52009
On October 03 2015 00:15 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2015 00:13 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Ah that's a fair ban.


Thank you^^


I find it funny that DickButt talks about scan without knowing shit, hes actually one of the biggest contributors to the BW strategy section these days, we've not only allowed him back in we value him. Hes grown up a hell of a lot since those days.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
October 02 2015 15:32 GMT
#52010
On October 03 2015 00:08 Plexa wrote:
It's not just the bitching, but how he did it.

I hope that bit was self explanatory, afaik dingit really doesn't have many supporters on TL or in esports in general.
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
October 02 2015 19:13 GMT
#52011
swag_bro is gone? Damn.
LiquipediaWanderer
Marcinko
Profile Joined May 2013
South Africa1014 Posts
October 03 2015 05:52 GMT
#52012
On October 03 2015 04:13 Ragnarork wrote:
swag_bro is gone? Damn.


He went for swag_bro to swag_byebye.
....
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
October 04 2015 04:51 GMT
#52013
It's cool that we actually have some non-adbot bans these days. Robots just don't make for interesting bans.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
October 04 2015 05:15 GMT
#52014
On October 04 2015 13:51 LegalLord wrote:
It's cool that we actually have some non-adbot bans these days. Robots just don't make for interesting bans.


do something stupid and get banned then.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
October 04 2015 07:15 GMT
#52015
On October 04 2015 14:15 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2015 13:51 LegalLord wrote:
It's cool that we actually have some non-adbot bans these days. Robots just don't make for interesting bans.


do something stupid and get banned then.

Don't forget, you can always offer to just do it yourself.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
October 05 2015 06:24 GMT
#52016
if you want an entertaining ban here you go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/496020-interview-female-blog

had interview with hot young female, her official job description was "Junior Recruiter" (according to the business card she gave me), she was around 24, first thing that happened was she saw me and took me inside a room down a long hallway, asked me to sit down across from her on the other side of the table, and she asked me lots of questions about myself. It felt more like a date than an interview. I tried to look at her chest but she was wearing a shirt that covered everything up to her neck. But she did have on a cool looking necklace or pendant type thing. I think she liked me because she kept looking at me and smiling and/or laughing and she was blinking a lot. I know the blinking thing subconsciously indicates attraction. She was mainly asking me about my skills and interests, which also happens on a date. I immediately felt this special emotional connection and compatibility with her. She was also moving her foot around, I could see it under the desk. Then what happened was she left the room and came back with a ton of paperwork for me to fill out, she asked me if I had a pen and I said no, then she went to get one but never came back. But I think she was just testing me. I eventually went up to the front desk (where there was someone else) and asked for a pen. Then a few minutes later she came back and asked me if I had any questions about the paperwork and I looked up at her and said no, she extended her hand and I gave her a nice firm handshake, her hands were really cold though, don't know why, I wanted to hold onto her hands a little longer just to feel her skin but I could tell it was starting to get awkward so I let go, and she gave me a little smirk and walked out. She also told me to send her a cover letter detailing my achievements and things I'm proud of and stuff like that. I think this is a clear indication that she wants to get to know me on a more personal level. She is a very cool person, I checked her background and she taught English in Thailand to primary school children for a few months, she cares about the environment and advocates on behalf of animals, volunteered at a homeless shelter, and believes in human rights. When I got home I laid down on my bed and fantasized about her.

Update: I did not get the job. But that's okay, I persist in my efforts to seek employment.

User was banned for this post.



micronesia to the rescue
My confidence that this was a fluffy_pylon blog did not reach 99.999% until I got to the second sentence, which is actually pretty far into the blog... must be slipping.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
October 05 2015 06:31 GMT
#52017
On October 05 2015 15:24 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
if you want an entertaining ban here you go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/496020-interview-female-blog

Show nested quote +
had interview with hot young female, her official job description was "Junior Recruiter" (according to the business card she gave me), she was around 24, first thing that happened was she saw me and took me inside a room down a long hallway, asked me to sit down across from her on the other side of the table, and she asked me lots of questions about myself. It felt more like a date than an interview. I tried to look at her chest but she was wearing a shirt that covered everything up to her neck. But she did have on a cool looking necklace or pendant type thing. I think she liked me because she kept looking at me and smiling and/or laughing and she was blinking a lot. I know the blinking thing subconsciously indicates attraction. She was mainly asking me about my skills and interests, which also happens on a date. I immediately felt this special emotional connection and compatibility with her. She was also moving her foot around, I could see it under the desk. Then what happened was she left the room and came back with a ton of paperwork for me to fill out, she asked me if I had a pen and I said no, then she went to get one but never came back. But I think she was just testing me. I eventually went up to the front desk (where there was someone else) and asked for a pen. Then a few minutes later she came back and asked me if I had any questions about the paperwork and I looked up at her and said no, she extended her hand and I gave her a nice firm handshake, her hands were really cold though, don't know why, I wanted to hold onto her hands a little longer just to feel her skin but I could tell it was starting to get awkward so I let go, and she gave me a little smirk and walked out. She also told me to send her a cover letter detailing my achievements and things I'm proud of and stuff like that. I think this is a clear indication that she wants to get to know me on a more personal level. She is a very cool person, I checked her background and she taught English in Thailand to primary school children for a few months, she cares about the environment and advocates on behalf of animals, volunteered at a homeless shelter, and believes in human rights. When I got home I laid down on my bed and fantasized about her.

Update: I did not get the job. But that's okay, I persist in my efforts to seek employment.

User was banned for this post.



micronesia to the rescue
Show nested quote +
My confidence that this was a fluffy_pylon blog did not reach 99.999% until I got to the second sentence, which is actually pretty far into the blog... must be slipping.


What is wrong with this guy...
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
October 05 2015 09:19 GMT
#52018
On October 05 2015 15:31 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2015 15:24 Karis Vas Ryaar wrote:
if you want an entertaining ban here you go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/closed-threads/496020-interview-female-blog

had interview with hot young female, her official job description was "Junior Recruiter" (according to the business card she gave me), she was around 24, first thing that happened was she saw me and took me inside a room down a long hallway, asked me to sit down across from her on the other side of the table, and she asked me lots of questions about myself. It felt more like a date than an interview. I tried to look at her chest but she was wearing a shirt that covered everything up to her neck. But she did have on a cool looking necklace or pendant type thing. I think she liked me because she kept looking at me and smiling and/or laughing and she was blinking a lot. I know the blinking thing subconsciously indicates attraction. She was mainly asking me about my skills and interests, which also happens on a date. I immediately felt this special emotional connection and compatibility with her. She was also moving her foot around, I could see it under the desk. Then what happened was she left the room and came back with a ton of paperwork for me to fill out, she asked me if I had a pen and I said no, then she went to get one but never came back. But I think she was just testing me. I eventually went up to the front desk (where there was someone else) and asked for a pen. Then a few minutes later she came back and asked me if I had any questions about the paperwork and I looked up at her and said no, she extended her hand and I gave her a nice firm handshake, her hands were really cold though, don't know why, I wanted to hold onto her hands a little longer just to feel her skin but I could tell it was starting to get awkward so I let go, and she gave me a little smirk and walked out. She also told me to send her a cover letter detailing my achievements and things I'm proud of and stuff like that. I think this is a clear indication that she wants to get to know me on a more personal level. She is a very cool person, I checked her background and she taught English in Thailand to primary school children for a few months, she cares about the environment and advocates on behalf of animals, volunteered at a homeless shelter, and believes in human rights. When I got home I laid down on my bed and fantasized about her.

Update: I did not get the job. But that's okay, I persist in my efforts to seek employment.

User was banned for this post.



micronesia to the rescue
My confidence that this was a fluffy_pylon blog did not reach 99.999% until I got to the second sentence, which is actually pretty far into the blog... must be slipping.


What is wrong with this guy...


He seems socially well adjusted.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
October 05 2015 09:28 GMT
#52019
Fluffy is gold. I really don't know how someone comes up with his stuff.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
October 05 2015 09:35 GMT
#52020
I hope that these pathetic attempts to silence him will not deter fluffy from his noble quest of enlightening the humanity.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech141
RuFF_SC2 132
Liquid`TLO 111
Nina 98
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17389
firebathero 87
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever254
canceldota59
League of Legends
Doublelift3579
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD35
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu808
Other Games
summit1g5786
FrodaN1236
shahzam576
ToD288
C9.Mang0282
mouzStarbuck264
B2W.Neo263
RotterdaM84
Mew2King44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile148
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1106
• Shiphtur606
Upcoming Events
OSC
37m
Replay Cast
1h 22m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.