• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:21
CEST 00:21
KST 07:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8165 users

Interview [Female Blog]

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
ChristopherKim
Profile Blog Joined October 2015
1 Post
Last Edited: 2015-10-05 03:18:57
October 05 2015 03:15 GMT
#1
had interview with hot young female, her official job description was "Junior Recruiter" (according to the business card she gave me), she was around 24, first thing that happened was she saw me and took me inside a room down a long hallway, asked me to sit down across from her on the other side of the table, and she asked me lots of questions about myself. It felt more like a date than an interview. I tried to look at her chest but she was wearing a shirt that covered everything up to her neck. But she did have on a cool looking necklace or pendant type thing. I think she liked me because she kept looking at me and smiling and/or laughing and she was blinking a lot. I know the blinking thing subconsciously indicates attraction. She was mainly asking me about my skills and interests, which also happens on a date. I immediately felt this special emotional connection and compatibility with her. She was also moving her foot around, I could see it under the desk. Then what happened was she left the room and came back with a ton of paperwork for me to fill out, she asked me if I had a pen and I said no, then she went to get one but never came back. But I think she was just testing me. I eventually went up to the front desk (where there was someone else) and asked for a pen. Then a few minutes later she came back and asked me if I had any questions about the paperwork and I looked up at her and said no, she extended her hand and I gave her a nice firm handshake, her hands were really cold though, don't know why, I wanted to hold onto her hands a little longer just to feel her skin but I could tell it was starting to get awkward so I let go, and she gave me a little smirk and walked out. She also told me to send her a cover letter detailing my achievements and things I'm proud of and stuff like that. I think this is a clear indication that she wants to get to know me on a more personal level. She is a very cool person, I checked her background and she taught English in Thailand to primary school children for a few months, she cares about the environment and advocates on behalf of animals, volunteered at a homeless shelter, and believes in human rights. When I got home I laid down on my bed and fantasized about her.

Update: I did not get the job. But that's okay, I persist in my efforts to seek employment.

User was banned for this post.
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
October 05 2015 03:36 GMT
#2
My confidence that this was a fluffy_pylon blog did not reach 99.999% until I got to the second sentence, which is actually pretty far into the blog... must be slipping.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech180
Nina 136
ViBE75
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15567
Artosis 380
firebathero 77
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever380
canceldota87
NeuroSwarm49
League of Legends
Doublelift4173
Counter-Strike
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
PPMD44
Other Games
summit1g7351
FrodaN1227
shahzam545
C9.Mang0359
RotterdaM95
Mew2King36
fpsfer 1
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile137
• StrangeGG 26
• RyuSc2 19
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
39m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.