• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:38
CEST 15:38
KST 22:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9334 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2417

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 21 2015 15:03 GMT
#48321
On January 21 2015 18:37 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 15:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
God I wanna get another ban right now. Im shitting up this board so hard right now I think it be good for everyone. Everything about Starcraft makes me mad as fuck.


Your posts weren't even that terrible If you want to vent, feel free to PM me at any time, but we aren't doing the whole ban/unban thing again. It's not good for you anyway!


Ya, that'd be a bad idea.

I'm sorry everyone, I was very drunk last night. I don't even remember making that post. At least I didn't ban myself this time... so that's some improvement I guess
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 21 2015 15:11 GMT
#48322
On January 21 2015 19:01 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 15:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
God I wanna get another ban right now. Im shitting up this board so hard right now I think it be good for everyone. Everything about Starcraft makes me mad as fuck.

You shut up, get yourself back on track, and assist me in the Naniwa-fans vs. Anti-fans match! Go to my blog now and claim 2v2 grudge matches! GO! Also, I dare you to post my blog in the Naniwa fanclub :D


Well... since it's your birthday.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 21 2015 15:56 GMT
#48323
On January 22 2015 00:11 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 19:01 boxerfred wrote:
On January 21 2015 15:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
God I wanna get another ban right now. Im shitting up this board so hard right now I think it be good for everyone. Everything about Starcraft makes me mad as fuck.

You shut up, get yourself back on track, and assist me in the Naniwa-fans vs. Anti-fans match! Go to my blog now and claim 2v2 grudge matches! GO! Also, I dare you to post my blog in the Naniwa fanclub :D


Well... since it's your birthday.

In real life, my birthday is tomorrow, on the 22nd.
On TL...
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 21 2015 16:09 GMT
#48324
On TL we live by KST. So Happy Fucking Birthday :p
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 21 2015 17:39 GMT
#48325
Can we award Shamas a ban award for being so damn diligent?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 21 2015 17:58 GMT
#48326
I'd second that nomination for sheer determination. He has to be topping out the record for most banned alts. JD may still hold the record of most alts though.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 21 2015 18:03 GMT
#48327
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
January 21 2015 18:06 GMT
#48328
On January 22 2015 02:39 Seeker wrote:
Can we award Shamas a ban award for being so damn diligent?


Yes, yes, yes and yes
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-21 18:26:39
January 21 2015 18:26 GMT
#48329
On January 22 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.

Not sure - that's from 2013 apparently? I think I'll try to keep roughly a schedule of 1 award each 3 months.
Also, I'd like to use some categories:

- best mod note along with the ban
- most creative insults
- talked about the most in the ABL thread
- tryhard award (well that would be shamas I guess)

and stuff. Any ideas?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 21 2015 18:29 GMT
#48330
On January 22 2015 03:26 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote:
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.

Not sure - that's from 2013 apparently? I think I'll try to keep roughly a schedule of 1 award each 3 months.
Also, I'd like to use some categories:

- best mod note along with the ban
- most creative insults
- talked about the most in the ABL thread
- tryhard award (well that would be shamas I guess)

and stuff. Any ideas?

Well, it's been a long time since the last ban awards so if we're making this a regular thing we might as well include some of the good stuff we missed.

I dunno if there are enough good bans to have 4 of these per year though.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-21 18:40:14
January 21 2015 18:39 GMT
#48331
On January 22 2015 03:29 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 03:26 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote:
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.

Not sure - that's from 2013 apparently? I think I'll try to keep roughly a schedule of 1 award each 3 months.
Also, I'd like to use some categories:

- best mod note along with the ban
- most creative insults
- talked about the most in the ABL thread
- tryhard award (well that would be shamas I guess)

and stuff. Any ideas?

Well, it's been a long time since the last ban awards so if we're making this a regular thing we might as well include some of the good stuff we missed.

I dunno if there are enough good bans to have 4 of these per year though.

Well, we can just say "soon" I guess and do an award whenever we feel like.
+ Show Spoiler +
Did you notice how I said "we" already?


Also if we're not having enough good bans, KBB and friends gotta step it up a bit then.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
January 21 2015 18:40 GMT
#48332
They changed the polls to hide results until you vote? Strange that I never noticed.

Good change though.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 21 2015 23:10 GMT
#48333
On January 22 2015 03:40 LegalLord wrote:
They changed the polls to hide results until you vote? Strange that I never noticed.

Good change though.

You can choose to do so, among other options, when creating a poll. Try it out!
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
January 22 2015 01:33 GMT
#48334
On January 21 2015 18:37 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2015 15:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
God I wanna get another ban right now. Im shitting up this board so hard right now I think it be good for everyone. Everything about Starcraft makes me mad as fuck.


Your posts weren't even that terrible If you want to vent, feel free to PM me at any time, but we aren't doing the whole ban/unban thing again. It's not good for you anyway!


can I pm you at any time? because I have so many problems man.

aparently lichter got tired of writing advertising and decided to mix it up

huluhulu was just banned by lichter.

That account was created on 2015-01-21 11:49:56 and had 1 posts.

Reason: There is no joy in being an adbot.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-22 03:33:15
January 22 2015 03:32 GMT
#48335
I almost never only write advertising :p and the reason only makes sense if you see the post
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
qotsager
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany585 Posts
January 22 2015 11:37 GMT
#48336
On January 22 2015 03:39 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 03:29 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:26 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote:
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.

Not sure - that's from 2013 apparently? I think I'll try to keep roughly a schedule of 1 award each 3 months.
Also, I'd like to use some categories:

- best mod note along with the ban
- most creative insults
- talked about the most in the ABL thread
- tryhard award (well that would be shamas I guess)

and stuff. Any ideas?

Well, it's been a long time since the last ban awards so if we're making this a regular thing we might as well include some of the good stuff we missed.

I dunno if there are enough good bans to have 4 of these per year though.

Well, we can just say "soon" I guess and do an award whenever we feel like.
+ Show Spoiler +
Did you notice how I said "we" already?


Also if we're not having enough good bans, KBB and friends gotta step it up a bit then.


or we just create a shitton of alts and get them banned in spectacular fashion, thus creating a self-sufficient award show.
***Official ABL Winner 2013***
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 22 2015 11:38 GMT
#48337
On January 22 2015 20:37 qotsager wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 03:39 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:29 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:26 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote:
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.

Not sure - that's from 2013 apparently? I think I'll try to keep roughly a schedule of 1 award each 3 months.
Also, I'd like to use some categories:

- best mod note along with the ban
- most creative insults
- talked about the most in the ABL thread
- tryhard award (well that would be shamas I guess)

and stuff. Any ideas?

Well, it's been a long time since the last ban awards so if we're making this a regular thing we might as well include some of the good stuff we missed.

I dunno if there are enough good bans to have 4 of these per year though.

Well, we can just say "soon" I guess and do an award whenever we feel like.
+ Show Spoiler +
Did you notice how I said "we" already?


Also if we're not having enough good bans, KBB and friends gotta step it up a bit then.


or we just create a shitton of alts and get them banned in spectacular fashion, thus creating a self-sufficient award show.

That usually doesn't go well. -_-
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
January 22 2015 11:59 GMT
#48338
On January 22 2015 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 20:37 qotsager wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:39 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:29 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:26 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote:
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.

Not sure - that's from 2013 apparently? I think I'll try to keep roughly a schedule of 1 award each 3 months.
Also, I'd like to use some categories:

- best mod note along with the ban
- most creative insults
- talked about the most in the ABL thread
- tryhard award (well that would be shamas I guess)

and stuff. Any ideas?

Well, it's been a long time since the last ban awards so if we're making this a regular thing we might as well include some of the good stuff we missed.

I dunno if there are enough good bans to have 4 of these per year though.

Well, we can just say "soon" I guess and do an award whenever we feel like.
+ Show Spoiler +
Did you notice how I said "we" already?


Also if we're not having enough good bans, KBB and friends gotta step it up a bit then.


or we just create a shitton of alts and get them banned in spectacular fashion, thus creating a self-sufficient award show.

That usually doesn't go well. -_-


It'll be fine, don't be such a killjoy... You can try it out as the first!!!
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
January 22 2015 12:02 GMT
#48339
everytime I see a shamas ban I'm reminded of this image
[image loading]
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-22 13:26:57
January 22 2015 13:16 GMT
#48340
Fun fact, having worked in online fraud, you do get fraudsters who are rather tied to a specific handle as well. Typically West African rings, at least for the retailer I used to work for.



muyemawi was just banned by lichter.

That account was created on 2015-01-12 20:44:17 and had 1 posts.

Reason: I love shopping and maybe if you were an adbot for End Clothing or Ssense I would have let you live. But all Target adbots must die.


Target, Target or Target Australia? That is who I used to do fraud for XD
Prev 1 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1470
WardiTV739
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6331
Bisu 2574
Jaedong 1048
EffOrt 599
Horang2 404
Mini 363
actioN 297
ggaemo 213
ZerO 201
Larva 196
[ Show more ]
Mind 97
Pusan 84
Yoon 79
Shinee 68
Sharp 62
Snow 62
Bale 54
hero 52
Barracks 52
Hyun 51
Dewaltoss 48
ToSsGirL 40
sorry 40
NotJumperer 22
Sacsri 20
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 12
Noble 10
zelot 10
NaDa 9
Icarus 9
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Terrorterran 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4058
qojqva1847
Dendi1009
Counter-Strike
markeloff90
Other Games
olofmeister1158
hiko841
B2W.Neo610
Lowko356
crisheroes302
DeMusliM242
Pyrionflax192
Livibee163
Hui .136
Liquid`VortiX115
XBOCT99
QueenE86
Mew2King63
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV712
League of Legends
• Jankos2000
• Nemesis1865
• TFBlade470
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 22m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.