• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8433 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2418

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-22 14:15:09
January 22 2015 14:14 GMT
#48341
On January 22 2015 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 20:37 qotsager wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:39 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:29 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:26 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote:
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.

Not sure - that's from 2013 apparently? I think I'll try to keep roughly a schedule of 1 award each 3 months.
Also, I'd like to use some categories:

- best mod note along with the ban
- most creative insults
- talked about the most in the ABL thread
- tryhard award (well that would be shamas I guess)

and stuff. Any ideas?

Well, it's been a long time since the last ban awards so if we're making this a regular thing we might as well include some of the good stuff we missed.

I dunno if there are enough good bans to have 4 of these per year though.

Well, we can just say "soon" I guess and do an award whenever we feel like.
+ Show Spoiler +
Did you notice how I said "we" already?


Also if we're not having enough good bans, KBB and friends gotta step it up a bit then.


or we just create a shitton of alts and get them banned in spectacular fashion, thus creating a self-sufficient award show.

That usually doesn't go well. -_-

I have to admit that this brought a smile to my face . a friendly one though.
(Just don't read through my mod notes they're terrible. We all have done things were not necessarily proud of
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 22 2015 14:16 GMT
#48342
On January 22 2015 23:14 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 20:37 qotsager wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:39 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:29 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:26 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote:
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.

Not sure - that's from 2013 apparently? I think I'll try to keep roughly a schedule of 1 award each 3 months.
Also, I'd like to use some categories:

- best mod note along with the ban
- most creative insults
- talked about the most in the ABL thread
- tryhard award (well that would be shamas I guess)

and stuff. Any ideas?

Well, it's been a long time since the last ban awards so if we're making this a regular thing we might as well include some of the good stuff we missed.

I dunno if there are enough good bans to have 4 of these per year though.

Well, we can just say "soon" I guess and do an award whenever we feel like.
+ Show Spoiler +
Did you notice how I said "we" already?


Also if we're not having enough good bans, KBB and friends gotta step it up a bit then.


or we just create a shitton of alts and get them banned in spectacular fashion, thus creating a self-sufficient award show.

That usually doesn't go well. -_-

I have to admit that this brought a smile to my face . a friendly one though.
(Just don't read through my mod notes they're terrible. We all have done things were not necessarily proud of

Don't worry, I won't read your mod notes
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 22 2015 14:20 GMT
#48343
On January 22 2015 23:16 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 23:14 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 20:37 qotsager wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:39 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:29 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:26 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote:
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.

Not sure - that's from 2013 apparently? I think I'll try to keep roughly a schedule of 1 award each 3 months.
Also, I'd like to use some categories:

- best mod note along with the ban
- most creative insults
- talked about the most in the ABL thread
- tryhard award (well that would be shamas I guess)

and stuff. Any ideas?

Well, it's been a long time since the last ban awards so if we're making this a regular thing we might as well include some of the good stuff we missed.

I dunno if there are enough good bans to have 4 of these per year though.

Well, we can just say "soon" I guess and do an award whenever we feel like.
+ Show Spoiler +
Did you notice how I said "we" already?


Also if we're not having enough good bans, KBB and friends gotta step it up a bit then.


or we just create a shitton of alts and get them banned in spectacular fashion, thus creating a self-sufficient award show.

That usually doesn't go well. -_-

I have to admit that this brought a smile to my face . a friendly one though.
(Just don't read through my mod notes they're terrible. We all have done things were not necessarily proud of

Don't worry, I won't read your mod notes


Pretty sure you need at least 2 or 3 promotions until you can read mod notes
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
QuanticHawk
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States32159 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-22 14:44:30
January 22 2015 14:43 GMT
#48344
On January 21 2015 15:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
God I wanna get another ban right now. Im shitting up this board so hard right now I think it be good for everyone. Everything about Starcraft makes me mad as fuck.

the only terrible posts you make are when you do stuff like this. trust me I know shit posting

go post about hockey
PROFESSIONAL GAMER - SEND ME OFFERS TO JOIN YOUR TEAM - USA USA USA
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 22 2015 16:39 GMT
#48345
On January 22 2015 23:20 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 23:16 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 23:14 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 20:38 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 20:37 qotsager wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:39 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:29 The_Templar wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:26 boxerfred wrote:
On January 22 2015 03:03 The_Templar wrote:
On January 21 2015 19:28 boxerfred wrote:
I think I'll take some time in the next weeks to scroll through some pages of the ABL. Time for TL.net "The People's Choice" award again, don't you think so?

Poll: Another TL.net Ban award?

(Vote): Yes
(Vote): No
(Vote): Completely inappropriate




I made a post some time ago about the ban nominations that had occurred since the previous update of the OP here, should save you some time.

Not sure - that's from 2013 apparently? I think I'll try to keep roughly a schedule of 1 award each 3 months.
Also, I'd like to use some categories:

- best mod note along with the ban
- most creative insults
- talked about the most in the ABL thread
- tryhard award (well that would be shamas I guess)

and stuff. Any ideas?

Well, it's been a long time since the last ban awards so if we're making this a regular thing we might as well include some of the good stuff we missed.

I dunno if there are enough good bans to have 4 of these per year though.

Well, we can just say "soon" I guess and do an award whenever we feel like.
+ Show Spoiler +
Did you notice how I said "we" already?


Also if we're not having enough good bans, KBB and friends gotta step it up a bit then.


or we just create a shitton of alts and get them banned in spectacular fashion, thus creating a self-sufficient award show.

That usually doesn't go well. -_-

I have to admit that this brought a smile to my face . a friendly one though.
(Just don't read through my mod notes they're terrible. We all have done things were not necessarily proud of

Don't worry, I won't read your mod notes


Pretty sure you need at least 2 or 3 promotions until you can read mod notes

So lichter knows my everything? Quote the best one.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 22 2015 16:52 GMT
#48346
i'm just waiting anxiously for you to post with your alt
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 22 2015 17:02 GMT
#48347
On January 22 2015 21:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
everytime I see a shamas ban I'm reminded of this image
[image loading]

How the crap did you find these old messages? Oo;;
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-22 17:07:45
January 22 2015 17:07 GMT
#48348
On January 23 2015 02:02 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2015 21:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
everytime I see a shamas ban I'm reminded of this image
[image loading]

How the crap did you find these old messages? Oo;;

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/111649-r1ch-quotes
About halfway down, but the whole thing is a good read :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
January 22 2015 17:21 GMT
#48349
On January 23 2015 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 02:02 Seeker wrote:
On January 22 2015 21:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
everytime I see a shamas ban I'm reminded of this image
[image loading]

How the crap did you find these old messages? Oo;;

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/111649-r1ch-quotes
About halfway down, but the whole thing is a good read :D

lmao there is some epic stuff in there
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 22 2015 17:42 GMT
#48350
On January 23 2015 02:07 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 02:02 Seeker wrote:
On January 22 2015 21:02 BLinD-RawR wrote:
everytime I see a shamas ban I'm reminded of this image
[image loading]

How the crap did you find these old messages? Oo;;

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/111649-r1ch-quotes
About halfway down, but the whole thing is a good read :D

i have read this before, but it is always good. i love it when he sends a msg to blizzard telling them to patch their game or else he will patch it for them.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 22 2015 21:48 GMT
#48351
On January 23 2015 01:52 lichter wrote:
i'm just waiting anxiously for you to post with your alt

I have an alt? I remember only building one when I requested a two week ban and then I forgot that it's Blizzcon.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 22 2015 23:49 GMT
#48352
Because you can't just ask to come back from a requested ban? :p
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-23 01:31:23
January 23 2015 01:30 GMT
#48353
EmoFin was just banned by JBright.

That account was created on 2015-01-22 18:13:43 and had 34 posts.

Reason: This goes beyond speculation into pure idiocy.


On January 23 2015 04:19 EmoFin wrote:
[speculation]

Hillarious thing would be if the whole Kespa itself is involved, and this is just one match where betting got out of control and got spotted by the anti-fraud team. And now they are figuring out how what to do, because if they would point fingers to San he would end up giving them all up.

[/speculation]

Also lol @ people expecting a detailed information from fraud prevention team about how do they prevent fraud. Are you serious?

User was banned for this post.

Again having worked fraud, this makes me laugh.

ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-23 09:19:43
January 23 2015 09:19 GMT
#48354
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


holy shit how
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
icystorage
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Jollibee19350 Posts
January 23 2015 09:49 GMT
#48355
there are even diablo 2 bots running
LiquidDota StaffAre you ready for a Miracle-? We are! The International 2017 Champions!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-23 13:39:24
January 23 2015 13:38 GMT
#48356
On January 23 2015 08:49 ThomasjServo wrote:
Because you can't just ask to come back from a requested ban? :p

That's what I did with the alt.

Edit: found him:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=boxerfred2

Awesome guy.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 23 2015 14:08 GMT
#48357
On January 23 2015 18:19 ahswtini wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


holy shit how

does he work on a desktop that cluttered? Is a good question.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51569 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-23 15:14:00
January 23 2015 15:12 GMT
#48358
On January 23 2015 23:08 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2015 18:19 ahswtini wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


holy shit how

does he work on a desktop that cluttered? Is a good question.

I bet he does, thats the desktop of a wizard.

Edit: lol good to know that TL still works on KST.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 23 2015 15:38 GMT
#48359
KST master timezone you scrubs
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 23 2015 15:39 GMT
#48360
On January 24 2015 00:38 lichter wrote:
KST master timezone you scrubs

Is that why Koreans are so much better? Because they're so far ahead of us time-wise that they're ahead of the meta?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Prev 1 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 921
WardiTV349
OGKoka 90
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 12089
StarCastTV_EN333
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko300
OGKoka 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14120
Bisu 5210
FanTaSy 3881
Jaedong 1510
Shuttle 1274
BeSt 1003
actioN 755
EffOrt 613
Horang2 534
Larva 298
[ Show more ]
Leta 298
Zeus 250
Dewaltoss 117
Barracks 108
Mind 105
Sexy 84
JYJ 83
scan(afreeca) 72
Mong 70
sorry 67
ToSsGirL 54
Shinee 41
sSak 40
Killer 39
Aegong 31
soO 27
Bale 26
Sea.KH 26
Free 25
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 345
Dendi283
Gorgc16
Counter-Strike
x6flipin214
Other Games
singsing2302
olofmeister1335
B2W.Neo385
crisheroes296
Pyrionflax214
dupreeh124
Livibee117
KnowMe101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 32m
Replay Cast
11h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.