• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9434 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2213

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
enord
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
France258 Posts
February 25 2014 11:48 GMT
#44241
dysneyland wagon is a must, very good therapeutic strategy, any specific reason why it was removed ... "too roots"? complaints from dysney ?
make / have a good tl .. ohhh and i want my icon back :°D
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 12:48:17
February 25 2014 12:45 GMT
#44242
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
February 25 2014 12:48 GMT
#44243
You could just leave the thread, unsubscribe and move on. That works too.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 13:22:45
February 25 2014 13:22 GMT
#44244
On February 25 2014 21:48 AlternativeEgo wrote:
You could just leave the thread, unsubscribe and move on. That works too.


I just can't do that. I'm like a fly that keeps coming... I'm really bad at this.

I unsubscribe, move on, then come back, resubscribe etc...
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 13:54:15
February 25 2014 13:53 GMT
#44245
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 25 2014 15:19 GMT
#44246
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
February 25 2014 15:32 GMT
#44247
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

you need to take a chill pill, then again you might not be used to watching KT hanging on by a thread only to return with clutch wins.

also, it helps if you look at the big picture, as long as KT makes the playoffs by the end of the season its fine.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 18:16:06
February 25 2014 18:15 GMT
#44248
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

always wondered what caused this. I mean, I've gotten disappointed whenever I saw Jaedong get knocked out in the finals (there's been quite a bit T_T) and I'm usually happy whenever he wins and moves on but I've never gotten to the point where I got into some really bad mood and cursed people or blamed balance especially to the point of getting a ban, let alone a warning. Maybe I'm not passionate enough?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
February 25 2014 18:22 GMT
#44249
On February 26 2014 03:15 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

always wondered what caused this. I mean, I've gotten disappointed whenever I saw Jaedong get knocked out in the finals (there's been quite a bit T_T) and I'm usually happy whenever he wins and moves on but I've never gotten to the point where I got into some really bad mood and cursed people or blamed balance especially to the point of getting a ban, let alone a warning. Maybe I'm not passionate enough?

yeah more like average sized fan
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 18:46:57
February 25 2014 18:45 GMT
#44250
On February 26 2014 00:32 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

you need to take a chill pill, then again you might not be used to watching KT hanging on by a thread only to return with clutch wins.

also, it helps if you look at the big picture, as long as KT makes the playoffs by the end of the season its fine.


Well anger doesn't just come by KT. I saw quite a lot of PL but i used to be a SKT then CJ fan (Boxer and maestro) but flash and action sucked me in.

I'm kind of a person with anger issue I'm not violent but i overreact to stupid things. See qxc with his keyboard ? It's me

But i think we are going off topic. Sorry
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 25 2014 18:48 GMT
#44251
On February 26 2014 03:22 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 03:15 BigFan wrote:
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

always wondered what caused this. I mean, I've gotten disappointed whenever I saw Jaedong get knocked out in the finals (there's been quite a bit T_T) and I'm usually happy whenever he wins and moves on but I've never gotten to the point where I got into some really bad mood and cursed people or blamed balance especially to the point of getting a ban, let alone a warning. Maybe I'm not passionate enough?

yeah more like average sized fan

:O but I was really devastated when Jaedong lost to HerO in game 5! cmon, can we boost that up from average to at least above?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 25 2014 18:56 GMT
#44252
"Oh Frank. You're so above average"
+ Show Spoiler +
I'm not that old I promise
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 25 2014 18:57 GMT
#44253
On February 26 2014 03:15 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

always wondered what caused this. I mean, I've gotten disappointed whenever I saw Jaedong get knocked out in the finals (there's been quite a bit T_T) and I'm usually happy whenever he wins and moves on but I've never gotten to the point where I got into some really bad mood and cursed people or blamed balance especially to the point of getting a ban, let alone a warning. Maybe I'm not passionate enough?

My only serious ban was from Nazgul after Mondragon lost to Cruncher years ago and I posted something along the lines of 'I want to punch Cruncher'. :D
Moderator
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 19:03:21
February 25 2014 19:02 GMT
#44254
On February 26 2014 03:57 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 03:15 BigFan wrote:
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

always wondered what caused this. I mean, I've gotten disappointed whenever I saw Jaedong get knocked out in the finals (there's been quite a bit T_T) and I'm usually happy whenever he wins and moves on but I've never gotten to the point where I got into some really bad mood and cursed people or blamed balance especially to the point of getting a ban, let alone a warning. Maybe I'm not passionate enough?

My only serious ban was from Nazgul after Mondragon lost to Cruncher years ago and I posted something along the lines of 'I want to punch Cruncher'. :D

haha well, I can only guess it was a 2 day ban? I probably would've just warned you seeing as it's not like you're going to actually go and do it. I haven't gotten banned yet. KadaverBB decided to warn me once but it was a mistake so he removed the warning when I questioned it. He clearly recognized the error in his ways Only warning I got was from posting a Jaedong sheep and not seeing the mod edit for it until after I got the warning otherwise I have a very clean record
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 25 2014 19:27 GMT
#44255
You know just the other day Kadaver said he hasn't made "mistakes like that, unlike other dumb mods"...
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 25 2014 19:38 GMT
#44256
On February 26 2014 04:02 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 03:57 Firebolt145 wrote:
On February 26 2014 03:15 BigFan wrote:
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

always wondered what caused this. I mean, I've gotten disappointed whenever I saw Jaedong get knocked out in the finals (there's been quite a bit T_T) and I'm usually happy whenever he wins and moves on but I've never gotten to the point where I got into some really bad mood and cursed people or blamed balance especially to the point of getting a ban, let alone a warning. Maybe I'm not passionate enough?

My only serious ban was from Nazgul after Mondragon lost to Cruncher years ago and I posted something along the lines of 'I want to punch Cruncher'. :D

haha well, I can only guess it was a 2 day ban? I probably would've just warned you seeing as it's not like you're going to actually go and do it. I haven't gotten banned yet. KadaverBB decided to warn me once but it was a mistake so he removed the warning when I questioned it. He clearly recognized the error in his ways Only warning I got was from posting a Jaedong sheep and not seeing the mod edit for it until after I got the warning otherwise I have a very clean record

Got a 2 week which was reduced to 2 day after I apologised.
Moderator
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
February 25 2014 19:39 GMT
#44257
On February 26 2014 03:48 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 03:22 ComaDose wrote:
On February 26 2014 03:15 BigFan wrote:
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

always wondered what caused this. I mean, I've gotten disappointed whenever I saw Jaedong get knocked out in the finals (there's been quite a bit T_T) and I'm usually happy whenever he wins and moves on but I've never gotten to the point where I got into some really bad mood and cursed people or blamed balance especially to the point of getting a ban, let alone a warning. Maybe I'm not passionate enough?

yeah more like average sized fan

:O but I was really devastated when Jaedong lost to HerO in game 5! cmon, can we boost that up from average to at least above?

haha yeah i was just kidding, your a nice polite big fan.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 21:04:43
February 25 2014 21:02 GMT
#44258
On February 26 2014 04:27 Cokefreak wrote:
You know just the other day Kadaver said he hasn't made "mistakes like that, unlike other dumb mods"...

say what? well, he's likely not going to like this then lol:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=425084

and I quote:
On August 12 2013 05:03 KadaverBB wrote:
Uh yes, that was me and that was a mistake lol.
I'll delete the warning.

So much for not making mistakes Funny enough, Zealously got warned later in the thread about unTLing Kadaver XD

On February 26 2014 04:38 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 04:02 BigFan wrote:
On February 26 2014 03:57 Firebolt145 wrote:
On February 26 2014 03:15 BigFan wrote:
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

always wondered what caused this. I mean, I've gotten disappointed whenever I saw Jaedong get knocked out in the finals (there's been quite a bit T_T) and I'm usually happy whenever he wins and moves on but I've never gotten to the point where I got into some really bad mood and cursed people or blamed balance especially to the point of getting a ban, let alone a warning. Maybe I'm not passionate enough?

My only serious ban was from Nazgul after Mondragon lost to Cruncher years ago and I posted something along the lines of 'I want to punch Cruncher'. :D

haha well, I can only guess it was a 2 day ban? I probably would've just warned you seeing as it's not like you're going to actually go and do it. I haven't gotten banned yet. KadaverBB decided to warn me once but it was a mistake so he removed the warning when I questioned it. He clearly recognized the error in his ways Only warning I got was from posting a Jaedong sheep and not seeing the mod edit for it until after I got the warning otherwise I have a very clean record

Got a 2 week which was reduced to 2 day after I apologised.

2 weeks for that? seems excessive? I think I've seen much more and they only got a warning before.

On February 26 2014 04:39 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 03:48 BigFan wrote:
On February 26 2014 03:22 ComaDose wrote:
On February 26 2014 03:15 BigFan wrote:
On February 26 2014 00:19 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 25 2014 22:53 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 25 2014 21:45 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:41 BLinD-RawR wrote:
i feel like if rude keeps banning himself for no reason(passion is a dumb reason don't fucking give me that crap) then I might as well call on the second coming of Praetorial.


Not this time BR, i banned myself because i was mad at so many people talking random crap in the LR after the first 2 loss and because i have no autodiscipline on the internet so i asked a ban instead of getting one because i told someone to fuck off.

Anyway. I'm back and calmed down


god I wonder what it would be like If I threw you at people of the likes of ggnore and lightwip....luckily we'll never see them again, although someone must tell lightwip that bisu is playing BW again.

hell even superarc for that matter.


Yeah i tend to get really mad to stupid stuff. KT losing a match makes me in a reaalllyyy bad mood. Maybe like losing in SC. I'm overreacting a lot. It's even surprising to me that i never been banned for an offense like that.

always wondered what caused this. I mean, I've gotten disappointed whenever I saw Jaedong get knocked out in the finals (there's been quite a bit T_T) and I'm usually happy whenever he wins and moves on but I've never gotten to the point where I got into some really bad mood and cursed people or blamed balance especially to the point of getting a ban, let alone a warning. Maybe I'm not passionate enough?

yeah more like average sized fan

:O but I was really devastated when Jaedong lost to HerO in game 5! cmon, can we boost that up from average to at least above?

haha yeah i was just kidding, your a nice polite big fan.

even got the nice part in there XD I accept my position as a big fan of Jaedong! thank you lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 25 2014 21:36 GMT
#44259
On February 26 2014 06:02 BigFan wrote:
2 weeks for that? seems excessive? I think I've seen much more and they only got a warning before.

Meh, doesn't bother me. I just threatened that I won't save him when supporting him in Dota.
Moderator
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
February 25 2014 22:15 GMT
#44260
I got a warning once. For 'trolling' in the guns thread. I was being so dead serious.
<3
Prev 1 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 446
JuggernautJason111
Nina 69
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18096
Soulkey 215
White-Ra 188
Mini 153
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever206
League of Legends
Doublelift3207
Counter-Strike
fl0m1379
shoxiejesuss441
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4298
Khaldor1882
Liquid`Hasu1510
Trikslyr49
Other Games
summit1g5242
ArmadaUGS3015
shahzam537
B2W.Neo457
Pyrionflax178
ZombieGrub87
Mew2King48
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream120
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 26
• davetesta17
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 57
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• HerbMon 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen90
Other Games
• Scarra1103
• imaqtpie1073
• Shiphtur272
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 31m
OSC
15h 31m
Stellar Fest
15h 31m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.