• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:53
CEST 09:53
KST 16:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9650 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2214

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 25 2014 22:24 GMT
#44261
How's trolling warnable? Unfortunate. General forum sux or something.
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 26 2014 03:07 GMT
#44262
On February 26 2014 07:24 Sn0_Man wrote:
How's trolling warnable? Unfortunate. General forum sux or something.


You got it.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
slowbacontron
Profile Joined October 2012
United States7722 Posts
February 26 2014 06:38 GMT
#44263
thanks for the disneyworld ads plexa
jjakji fan
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
February 26 2014 13:01 GMT
#44264
On February 26 2014 06:36 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 06:02 BigFan wrote:
2 weeks for that? seems excessive? I think I've seen much more and they only got a warning before.

Meh, doesn't bother me. I just threatened that I won't save him when supporting him in Dota.

Let's not forget the ss ban there firebolt
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
February 26 2014 13:12 GMT
#44265
I did specify that it was my only 'serious' ban. I don't take Kwark seriously.
Moderator
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
February 26 2014 14:32 GMT
#44266
I've never been banned. I'm 2-0 in ban bets.
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-26 16:08:02
February 26 2014 16:07 GMT
#44267
On February 26 2014 23:32 lichter wrote:
I've never been banned. I'm 2-0 in ban bets.


Oh nice ! I think i'm 1-2

Is there a "hall of fame" for bans before they were mods/admin/staff somewhere ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
February 26 2014 21:27 GMT
#44268
Bye again MoP...
<3
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
February 26 2014 21:35 GMT
#44269
I blame the "pathetic edgy teens"
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 26 2014 21:48 GMT
#44270
i was expecting a little bit more from the banned post. i feel let down by the ban reason. overstated.

MasterOfPuppets was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2011-03-21 18:03:02 and had 6198 posts.

Reason: Your posting is awful. Stop berating people just because you think you're right. Being annoying does not make your opinion better than theirs, it just makes you annoying. Please stop being annoying.

You do not have to be condescending everytime you post

On February 27 2014 03:54 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 03:49 Slayers_Red.Cracker wrote:
On February 27 2014 03:19 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 26 2014 04:16 TigerKarl wrote:
On February 25 2014 05:20 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 25 2014 03:49 Zocat wrote:
And wtf - who watches a 50min long review?


I'm willing to bet, 200,000 people by the end of tomorrow.

He's talking about watching, not clicking on it. But these things seem to be exactly the same thing for your business model.


Yeah turns out I was totally wrong sorry.

I meant 400,000

Is his first fucking line really "I'm back, bitches"?


He never says this at any point


Everyone has an opinion and is entitled to them, but some people have a lot of power when voicing theirs. But using your power to spitefully prove a point in an internet discussion generally won't make anyone happy. When someone of your stature is using viewer numbers in a forum discussion, it looks like you're trying to aim orbital nukes at a traffic offender. Doing so will make a lot of people facepalm, it costs you a lot of energy, and in the end there's always another traffic offender somewhere else.

If you're looking for satisfaction, I could only say: I can only imagine how much pressure you're under when people are constantly berating you and trying to drag you down. But John, you're doing exactly what you're good at, and I respect you (and your opinion) a lot for it. So keep up the good work, and look with pride at what you are achieving, for you deserve to be proud of yourself and your work.


Would be nice if pathetic edgy teens kept their unwarranted remarks to themselves and actually, you know, talk about the game or something, instead of trying to get a witty one-up (as if that's ever going to happen) over someone who's just doing his job critiquing a game in a thorough, honest fashion.

I'm talking about people like TigerKarl here, just to be clear.

User was temp banned for this post.

dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 26 2014 21:49 GMT
#44271
nevermind, i clicked filter.

On February 25 2014 04:25 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 03:49 Zocat wrote:
Gamestar gave it 78/100 in their magazine.

Graphic 8/10
Sound 6/10
Balance 8/10
Atmosphere 8/10
Controls 9/10
Length/Amount of content 9/10
Level design 8/10
AI 8/10
Weapons & Extras 8/10
Plot 7/10

length: ~20 hours

Strengths: steampunk setting; lots to explore & steal; different solutions & possible routes; good, aggressive AI
Weaknesses: no old Thief; bad sound; plain world & characters; disappointing end


And wtf - who watches a 50min long review?


ur psot is tl;dr bro u c wat i did ther hue hue hue

But by all means, if you don't have the time to keep your opinions informed and relevant, remain ignorant and deal with the consequences.

User was warned for this post

On February 26 2014 04:21 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 04:16 TigerKarl wrote:
On February 25 2014 05:20 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On February 25 2014 03:49 Zocat wrote:
And wtf - who watches a 50min long review?


I'm willing to bet, 200,000 people by the end of tomorrow.

He's talking about watching, not clicking on it. But these things seem to be exactly the same thing for your business model.


ooooooooooooooooooh sick burn so edgy xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

9001 gold medals for you
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
February 27 2014 00:29 GMT
#44272
I only just recently ran into mop on these forums, he struck me as a reasonable guy
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 27 2014 02:00 GMT
#44273
Fuck, he can't even go out in true Romanian fashion

[image loading]
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 02:09:14
February 27 2014 02:09 GMT
#44274
On February 27 2014 11:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Fuck, he can't even go out in true Romanian fashion


Please stop posting that picture all the time >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
February 27 2014 02:16 GMT
#44275
I didn't even know mop was still around, eh whatever.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 27 2014 02:28 GMT
#44276
On February 27 2014 11:09 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 11:00 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Fuck, he can't even go out in true Romanian fashion


Please stop posting that picture all the time >.>

#nopassion

In all honesty, I think MoP was the first one to actually bring up that picture
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 03:20:17
February 27 2014 03:03 GMT
#44277
oh Kadaver



riceant was just banned by KadaverBB.
reason



You're just a bad poster, there is no need to keep you around. You only complain and balance whine, and you sent me about 15 dumb PM's after I banned you for 1 week.

Show nested quote +

I was just banned from sending private messages by KadaverBB because I asked him why he isn't banning everyone in this forum.
I call injustice.

Can someone please teach him a lesson about sympathy for raging sc2 fans, who are the entire reason teamliquid is even alive?
This is complete BS.





update finally got my report stats to average, and I mean exactly average (at least for the nonreported number). dont know why but it made me happy

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



p.p.s. 900th post. never thought id actually get to that many
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 27 2014 04:49 GMT
#44278
On February 26 2014 06:36 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2014 06:02 BigFan wrote:
2 weeks for that? seems excessive? I think I've seen much more and they only got a warning before.

Meh, doesn't bother me. I just threatened that I won't save him when supporting him in Dota.

haha take about being harsh
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 27 2014 09:38 GMT
#44279
On February 27 2014 11:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
I didn't even know mop was still around, eh whatever.


Yeah he kind of deseapers (maybe long banned) then came back. I think 2 bans since he came back. He's not going to stay here a long time he keeps doing this
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 27 2014 12:26 GMT
#44280
I missed KBB's video commentary on bans whilst I was away.
Prev 1 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 459
Hyuk 270
910 106
Yoon 34
Dewaltoss 32
NotJumperer 31
Bale 28
ZergMaN 27
yabsab 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe61
League of Legends
JimRising 505
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King146
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1823
Khaldor188
Other Games
singsing615
ceh9544
olofmeister490
Happy444
WinterStarcraft404
Sick245
Livibee181
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick689
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream306
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH85
• LUISG 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2341
League of Legends
• Stunt622
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 7m
Stellar Fest
5h 7m
The PondCast
1d 2h
OSC
1d 5h
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
OSC
1d 16h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.