• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:33
CEST 12:33
KST 19:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11007 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2212

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 25 2014 02:41 GMT
#44221
On February 25 2014 11:31 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 07:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 25 2014 01:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 25 2014 00:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:18 docvoc wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:07 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:03 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Neither Gmarshal nor Nyvone are active so, I doubt it.


??

Link 1 and Link 2.


I said active not taking random pot shots.

who doesn't remember the all kill of 1460 PG.

Man those guys were the mods I "grew up" with on TL, sad to see them pass the gavel on.

Ah you young'uns... I still remember being banned by Chill, Kennigit, and Manifesto

Is it better to be a young'un never banned or an old guy who's been banned by a bunch of older mods?

Second one. The former has never gotten the chance to experience TL- at its finest

TeamLiquid Ban Simulator!!

I've never been redirected to the disneyland site when banned. Is that actually a thing?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 25 2014 02:44 GMT
#44222
On February 25 2014 11:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 11:31 Plexa wrote:
On February 25 2014 07:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 25 2014 01:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 25 2014 00:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:18 docvoc wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:07 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:03 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Neither Gmarshal nor Nyvone are active so, I doubt it.


??

Link 1 and Link 2.


I said active not taking random pot shots.

who doesn't remember the all kill of 1460 PG.

Man those guys were the mods I "grew up" with on TL, sad to see them pass the gavel on.

Ah you young'uns... I still remember being banned by Chill, Kennigit, and Manifesto

Is it better to be a young'un never banned or an old guy who's been banned by a bunch of older mods?

Second one. The former has never gotten the chance to experience TL- at its finest

TeamLiquid Ban Simulator!!

I've never been redirected to the disneyland site when banned. Is that actually a thing?

ask for a ban and play more than the simulator.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-25 02:47:38
February 25 2014 02:44 GMT
#44223
On February 25 2014 11:44 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 11:41 The_Templar wrote:
On February 25 2014 11:31 Plexa wrote:
On February 25 2014 07:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 25 2014 01:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 25 2014 00:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:18 docvoc wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:07 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:03 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Neither Gmarshal nor Nyvone are active so, I doubt it.


??

Link 1 and Link 2.


I said active not taking random pot shots.

who doesn't remember the all kill of 1460 PG.

Man those guys were the mods I "grew up" with on TL, sad to see them pass the gavel on.

Ah you young'uns... I still remember being banned by Chill, Kennigit, and Manifesto

Is it better to be a young'un never banned or an old guy who's been banned by a bunch of older mods?

Second one. The former has never gotten the chance to experience TL- at its finest

TeamLiquid Ban Simulator!!

I've never been redirected to the disneyland site when banned. Is that actually a thing?

ask for a ban and play more than the simulator.

I already tried that :\


On February 25 2014 11:35 kushm4sta wrote:
nah i totally meant gay=bad. being afk is gay (read bad/lame), therefore gayfk. Being gay is fine for gay people but for me it's like hell no i would never do that!

User was temp banned for this post.



kushm4sta was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-07-12 23:54:33 and had 5629 posts.

Reason: Seriously dude? How is that remotely acceptable?

Rare to see an actual ban in the TLMafia forums.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 25 2014 02:53 GMT
#44224
its cumulative. you have to get at least 31 days ban before you get the disneyland invite. i dont think you have met the threshold yet.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 25 2014 02:56 GMT
#44225
On February 25 2014 11:53 dAPhREAk wrote:
its cumulative. you have to get at least 31 days ban before you get the disneyland invite. i dont think you have met the threshold yet.

I've been cumulatively banned for at least 40 days, I dunno...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
February 25 2014 02:58 GMT
#44226
TL only offers one way trips to disneyland.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
February 25 2014 03:17 GMT
#44227
On February 25 2014 11:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 11:31 Plexa wrote:
On February 25 2014 07:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 25 2014 01:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 25 2014 00:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:18 docvoc wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:07 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:03 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Neither Gmarshal nor Nyvone are active so, I doubt it.


??

Link 1 and Link 2.


I said active not taking random pot shots.

who doesn't remember the all kill of 1460 PG.

Man those guys were the mods I "grew up" with on TL, sad to see them pass the gavel on.

Ah you young'uns... I still remember being banned by Chill, Kennigit, and Manifesto

Is it better to be a young'un never banned or an old guy who's been banned by a bunch of older mods?

Second one. The former has never gotten the chance to experience TL- at its finest

TeamLiquid Ban Simulator!!

I've never been redirected to the disneyland site when banned. Is that actually a thing?
When TL was smaller and less mature whenever someone was banned every time they tried to access teamliquid.net they were redirected to disneyland.com.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 25 2014 03:31 GMT
#44228
On February 25 2014 12:17 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 11:41 The_Templar wrote:
On February 25 2014 11:31 Plexa wrote:
On February 25 2014 07:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 25 2014 01:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 25 2014 00:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:18 docvoc wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:07 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:03 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Neither Gmarshal nor Nyvone are active so, I doubt it.


??

Link 1 and Link 2.


I said active not taking random pot shots.

who doesn't remember the all kill of 1460 PG.

Man those guys were the mods I "grew up" with on TL, sad to see them pass the gavel on.

Ah you young'uns... I still remember being banned by Chill, Kennigit, and Manifesto

Is it better to be a young'un never banned or an old guy who's been banned by a bunch of older mods?

Second one. The former has never gotten the chance to experience TL- at its finest

TeamLiquid Ban Simulator!!

I've never been redirected to the disneyland site when banned. Is that actually a thing?
When TL was smaller and less mature whenever someone was banned every time they tried to access teamliquid.net they were redirected to disneyland.com.

lol. Who's idea was that?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
February 25 2014 04:04 GMT
#44229
Okay so when Hawk was banned I saw he only got a one week ban. I thought bans only came in two days and then the next one up was two weeks? Is this a custom ban where you manually changed the duration description and are going to unban him after seven days?

Also imo the best ban era was Nyovne's poem bans.
<3
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51539 Posts
February 25 2014 04:08 GMT
#44230
nope one week bans do exist.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 25 2014 04:09 GMT
#44231
We have 2day/1week/2week/30day/90day/perm bans.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 25 2014 04:26 GMT
#44232
On February 25 2014 13:09 KadaverBB wrote:
We have 2day/1week/2week/30day/90day/perm bans.

no customs?
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
February 25 2014 04:26 GMT
#44233
Oh. I don't ever recall seeing them.
<3
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
February 25 2014 04:30 GMT
#44234
R1ch banned a guy for like 5 years.
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
February 25 2014 04:35 GMT
#44235
I'm so confused. Didn't MysteryMeat1 ask for a one week ban and you dropped a two week on him and told him to pm after a week to remind you to unban? I remember him coming into irc to ask for an unban from motbob who was afk and kbb wasn't in there
<3
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 25 2014 04:40 GMT
#44236
You must be mistaken since there is definitely a 1 week ban, I can easily prove it to you!
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
dravernor
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Netherlands6192 Posts
February 25 2014 04:46 GMT
#44237
On February 25 2014 13:40 KadaverBB wrote:
You must be mistaken since there is definitely a 1 week ban, I can easily prove it to you!

Nooooooo I believe you! Okay. I'm mistaken, I just assumed there was no one week ban because of that incident. But perhaps it was a four day ban or something that I'm incorrectly remembering.
<3
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37117 Posts
February 25 2014 04:50 GMT
#44238
On February 25 2014 13:46 dravernor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 13:40 KadaverBB wrote:
You must be mistaken since there is definitely a 1 week ban, I can easily prove it to you!

Nooooooo I believe you! Okay. I'm mistaken, I just assumed there was no one week ban because of that incident. But perhaps it was a four day ban or something that I'm incorrectly remembering.

I believe he asked for a 10 day ban or something like that. So maybe it was that KBB banned him for 2 weeks, and then unbanned him after the 10th day.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 25 2014 05:03 GMT
#44239
On February 25 2014 12:17 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 11:41 The_Templar wrote:
On February 25 2014 11:31 Plexa wrote:
On February 25 2014 07:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 25 2014 01:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 25 2014 00:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:18 docvoc wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:07 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:03 cLAN.Anax wrote:
On February 24 2014 11:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Neither Gmarshal nor Nyvone are active so, I doubt it.


??

Link 1 and Link 2.


I said active not taking random pot shots.

who doesn't remember the all kill of 1460 PG.

Man those guys were the mods I "grew up" with on TL, sad to see them pass the gavel on.

Ah you young'uns... I still remember being banned by Chill, Kennigit, and Manifesto

Is it better to be a young'un never banned or an old guy who's been banned by a bunch of older mods?

Second one. The former has never gotten the chance to experience TL- at its finest

TeamLiquid Ban Simulator!!

I've never been redirected to the disneyland site when banned. Is that actually a thing?
When TL was smaller and less mature whenever someone was banned every time they tried to access teamliquid.net they were redirected to disneyland.com.


Wat? I thought that was just a sarcastic joke.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 25 2014 05:18 GMT
#44240
On February 25 2014 14:03 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2014 12:17 Plexa wrote:
On February 25 2014 11:41 The_Templar wrote:
On February 25 2014 11:31 Plexa wrote:
On February 25 2014 07:13 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 25 2014 01:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 25 2014 00:55 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
On February 24 2014 14:18 docvoc wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:07 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On February 24 2014 12:03 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[quote]

??

Link 1 and Link 2.


I said active not taking random pot shots.

who doesn't remember the all kill of 1460 PG.

Man those guys were the mods I "grew up" with on TL, sad to see them pass the gavel on.

Ah you young'uns... I still remember being banned by Chill, Kennigit, and Manifesto

Is it better to be a young'un never banned or an old guy who's been banned by a bunch of older mods?

Second one. The former has never gotten the chance to experience TL- at its finest

TeamLiquid Ban Simulator!!

I've never been redirected to the disneyland site when banned. Is that actually a thing?
When TL was smaller and less mature whenever someone was banned every time they tried to access teamliquid.net they were redirected to disneyland.com.


Wat? I thought that was just a sarcastic joke.


Nay, 'twas glorious in those yesteryears long afore this account was born.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Prev 1 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech139
Lowko91
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 787
Soma 625
Jaedong 473
BeSt 367
Horang2 362
Light 283
910 254
Hyuk 247
Stork 197
Soulkey 187
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 120
Pusan 119
Mini 117
Snow 117
ZerO 84
Last 73
Dewaltoss 69
Rush 60
Mind 52
Shinee 49
Mong 46
Killer 40
ggaemo 35
hero 32
Creator 25
Bale 25
Sharp 19
yabsab 13
sorry 12
Sacsri 12
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc4748
XcaliburYe130
League of Legends
JimRising 334
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1451
pashabiceps844
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2989
Khaldor769
Other Games
gofns39131
singsing1558
ceh9633
XBOCT301
Pyrionflax245
DeMusliM177
Mew2King111
ArmadaUGS44
trigger11
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream241
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH303
• StrangeGG 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1485
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
28m
Stellar Fest
2h 28m
The PondCast
23h 28m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 2h
OSC
1d 13h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.