• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9558 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1581

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 13:03:41
December 18 2012 13:02 GMT
#31601
NiceTeletubby
PuertoRicanBoar
hmmmm..

ToAmericaWithHate?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SilverStar
Profile Joined January 2012
Sweden18511 Posts
December 18 2012 13:04 GMT
#31602
I don't know where to report this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=388642&currentpage=9#172
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 18 2012 13:05 GMT
#31603
On December 18 2012 22:04 SilverStar wrote:
I don't know where to report this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=388642&currentpage=9#172

It's already reported. (probably heather)
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
December 18 2012 13:19 GMT
#31604
On December 18 2012 21:47 KwarK Jr. wrote:
I don't know how people come up with these.

User was banned for this post.


I was thinking more along the lines of gluons, but coldn't find any way to masacre them in the way of kwark's nick (and also nut sure that anyone would ever get it). Or is it supposed to mean something completely different? Google search is not really helpful on that.

We should start making a network of puppets with nicks obfuscated so much that even we won't know who are we mocking anyway.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 18 2012 13:20 GMT
#31605
On December 18 2012 22:05 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 22:04 SilverStar wrote:
I don't know where to report this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=388642&currentpage=9#172

It's already reported. (probably heather)

Hey don't put all the blame on me, I get enough haters already spewing their nonsense about wanting to have sexual intercourse with my face, I don't even read the Dota forums.
On December 18 2012 22:04 SilverStar wrote:
I don't know where to report this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=388642&currentpage=9#172

PM a staff member, don't use this thread to report.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 18 2012 13:20 GMT
#31606
On December 18 2012 22:19 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 21:47 KwarK Jr. wrote:
I don't know how people come up with these.

User was banned for this post.


I was thinking more along the lines of gluons, but coldn't find any way to masacre them in the way of kwark's nick (and also nut sure that anyone would ever get it). Or is it supposed to mean something completely different? Google search is not really helpful on that.

We should start making a network of puppets with nicks obfuscated so much that even we won't know who are we mocking anyway.

I get it -_-
You can ask kwark what his name means here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=275302
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 18 2012 13:37 GMT
#31607
KwarK Jr. was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2012-12-18 21:45:33 and had 2 posts.

Reason: good god, he's breeding

Holy crap... this was absolutely hilarious :D
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
December 18 2012 13:55 GMT
#31608
On December 18 2012 22:20 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 22:05 The_Templar wrote:
On December 18 2012 22:04 SilverStar wrote:
I don't know where to report this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=388642&currentpage=9#172

It's already reported. (probably heather)

Hey don't put all the blame on me, I get enough haters already spewing their nonsense about wanting to have sexual intercourse with my face, I don't even read the Dota forums.
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 22:04 SilverStar wrote:
I don't know where to report this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=388642&currentpage=9#172

PM a staff member, don't use this thread to report.

Don't you mean PM Heather?
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 18 2012 13:55 GMT
#31609
On December 18 2012 22:55 JackDragon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 22:20 Cokefreak wrote:
On December 18 2012 22:05 The_Templar wrote:
On December 18 2012 22:04 SilverStar wrote:
I don't know where to report this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=388642&currentpage=9#172

It's already reported. (probably heather)

Hey don't put all the blame on me, I get enough haters already spewing their nonsense about wanting to have sexual intercourse with my face, I don't even read the Dota forums.
On December 18 2012 22:04 SilverStar wrote:
I don't know where to report this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=388642&currentpage=9#172

PM a staff member, don't use this thread to report.

Don't you mean PM Heather?

Oh shit, I didn't think of that.
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 18 2012 13:56 GMT
#31610
nor did I. Expect a lot of PMs.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
scFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
France454 Posts
December 18 2012 13:58 GMT
#31611
Here's a question for the mods: are there any PBUs in your banling roster? It would be a bit surreal for someone to make it from hunted to hunter. Then again, as they say, "set a deep hole with spring-loaded sides, trip-wires, whirling knife blades driven by water power, broken glass, and scorpions to catch a thief".
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
December 18 2012 13:58 GMT
#31612
On December 18 2012 22:37 SeeKeR wrote:
Show nested quote +
KwarK Jr. was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2012-12-18 21:45:33 and had 2 posts.

Reason: good god, he's breeding

Holy crap... this was absolutely hilarious :D

That was good. Well played cow.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
December 18 2012 14:01 GMT
#31613
On December 18 2012 22:58 scFoX wrote:
Here's a question for the mods: are there any PBUs in your banling roster? It would be a bit surreal for someone to make it from hunted to hunter. Then again, as they say, "set a deep hole with spring-loaded sides, trip-wires, whirling knife blades driven by water power, broken glass, and scorpions to catch a thief".


That is a Terry Pratchett quote, right?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
scFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
France454 Posts
December 18 2012 14:16 GMT
#31614
On December 18 2012 23:01 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 22:58 scFoX wrote:
Here's a question for the mods: are there any PBUs in your banling roster? It would be a bit surreal for someone to make it from hunted to hunter. Then again, as they say, "set a deep hole with spring-loaded sides, trip-wires, whirling knife blades driven by water power, broken glass, and scorpions to catch a thief".


That is a Terry Pratchett quote, right?


Bingo.
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
December 18 2012 14:16 GMT
#31615
Dr.Hydralisk was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2012-12-16 23:53:27 and had 50 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.

I now have this image of a hydra wearing a labcoat, pouring creep into test tubes and making clicking sounds that are eerily close to maniacal laughter.
Liquipedia
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 18 2012 14:23 GMT
#31616
KwarK Jr. was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2012-12-18 21:45:33 and had 2 posts.

Reason: good god, he's breeding


I was hoping Kwark would have gotten this one.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 18 2012 14:36 GMT
#31617
On December 18 2012 23:23 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
KwarK Jr. was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2012-12-18 21:45:33 and had 2 posts.

Reason: good god, he's breeding


I was hoping Kwark would have gotten this one.

Kwark wouldnt have used a funny ban reason anyway
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
December 18 2012 14:36 GMT
#31618
On December 18 2012 23:23 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
KwarK Jr. was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2012-12-18 21:45:33 and had 2 posts.

Reason: good god, he's breeding


I was hoping Kwark would have gotten this one.


That would be a website feedback topic of the year


"Moderators biased against their progeny"
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
December 18 2012 15:07 GMT
#31619
I had a dream last night where I got temp banned for saying something absolutely stupid and inflammatory.

Worst part of the nightmare was I wasn't popular enough for people to care, so I checked the ABL and saw it had gone completely unnoticed.... >_<
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 18 2012 15:17 GMT
#31620
On December 19 2012 00:07 cLAN.Anax wrote:
I had a dream last night where I got temp banned for saying something absolutely stupid and inflammatory.

Worst part of the nightmare was I wasn't popular enough for people to care, so I checked the ABL and saw it had gone completely unnoticed.... >_<

Nerdy bad dreams can be pretty stressful, I had one last year about this time that I ruined HSC.
Prev 1 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 241
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_198
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .200
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King76
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 51m
Replay Cast
8h 36m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.