• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:54
CEST 01:54
KST 08:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7847 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1582

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 15:46:04
December 18 2012 15:24 GMT
#31621
On December 18 2012 23:36 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 23:23 ThomasjServo wrote:
KwarK Jr. was just banned by vGl-CoW.

That account was created on 2012-12-18 21:45:33 and had 2 posts.

Reason: good god, he's breeding


I was hoping Kwark would have gotten this one.


That would be a website feedback topic of the year


"Moderators biased against their progeny"


mini and tinyatom are not old enough to truly prove this though.

Requesting 2 day ban, and if its not too much can you put the ban reason as "ABL FPL"

User was temp banned for this post.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 16:51:55
December 18 2012 16:51 GMT
#31622
On December 17 2012 22:13 bittman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2012 12:09 Plexa wrote:
On December 17 2012 12:06 bittman wrote:
You guys talking about mod history made me look up what I've been warned about...and I'm way too freaking placid here. Got like 1 warn for typing "Not sure if srs =/" 15 months ago.

TIME TO SHAKE IT UP AND
and
annnnnnnd

I also see
I'm not a balance whiner, but I'll eat a shirt if EMP doesn't get a nerf next patch.

I should look that up...


I wrote that? I shouldn't quit my comedy day job =(

(btw: did it get nerfed next patch? =P )

On September 27 2011 21:22 bittman wrote:
I'm not a balance whiner, but I'll eat a shirt if EMP doesn't get a nerf next patch.

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.4.2 November 8
Version 1.4.2.20141

*stuff*

Ghost
EMP radius has been decreased from 2 to 1.5

*more stuff*

No retroactive shirt-eating. (darn.)
Xpace
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2209 Posts
December 18 2012 17:41 GMT
#31623
On December 16 2012 15:34 frogrubdown wrote:
Show nested quote +
Xpace was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-03-15 22:22:48 and had 1656 posts.

Reason:
On December 16 2012 15:29 Xpace wrote:
There are trolls in every stream chat, especially when it's unrestricted, not modded or isn't subs only. But really,
+ Show Spoiler +
KOREANS GET TEH FUCK OUT OF THIS STREAM. WE ARE SENDING ANDERS BREVIK TO SOLVE KOREAN GOOK PROBLEM. THIS IS NOW A USA-ONLY CHAT.
they're seriously trying too hard!


What the fuck is wrong with you?!?


Whoa, I'm pretty sure this dude was just quoting and criticizing one of the many instances of racism on the Korean SPL chat. I don't think he was endorsing or producing the spoilered material.

That place got taken over by English speaking trolls/racists the second the English stream went down.

edit:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2012 15:34 Bibbit wrote:
Poor Xpace, I think he just quoted something from the stream chat to point out how messed up it is there. I guess you're better off leaving that jazz off TL altogether, quote or not!


Prudentially perhaps, but there's no way that post would be given a perm if interpreted the way I think it was intended.

I think ETT thought that Xpace was saying that Koreans were stream trolls before launching a racist screed against them, rather than criticizing stream trolls who were producing said screeds against Koreans.


Apologies to the people who thought that what I spoiler[ed] were my own words. They weren't, and ETT and I cleared it up pretty quickly, and he didn't need to apologize for the mistake (perma-ban) because now that I look back I don't know why I put that shit in an LR thread (or anywhere on TL) in the first place.

Yes, the stream chat was seriously messed up because the ENG stream kept dying and people kept moving to the KR stream every time it happened. It was truly embarrassing (I personally felt that way anyway) that an overwhelming majority of English posts on [the Korean] stream were shit like that. I usually full-screen and avoid chat altogether because the shit that usually gets flung around on ALL unmoderated/non-sub only/non-slow mode chat isn't worth reading; but for some reason the KR stream wouldn't full-screen for me and I couldn't help but get distracted by the ALLCAPS. Aaaaand that's all she wrote for that terrible post :\
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
December 18 2012 17:53 GMT
#31624
On December 18 2012 22:20 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 22:19 opisska wrote:
On December 18 2012 21:47 KwarK Jr. wrote:
I don't know how people come up with these.

User was banned for this post.


I was thinking more along the lines of gluons, but coldn't find any way to masacre them in the way of kwark's nick (and also nut sure that anyone would ever get it). Or is it supposed to mean something completely different? Google search is not really helpful on that.

We should start making a network of puppets with nicks obfuscated so much that even we won't know who are we mocking anyway.

I get it -_-
You can ask kwark what his name means here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=275302

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=45732&currentpage=3#51
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=51494&currentpage=2#22
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=118395&currentpage=17#337
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 18 2012 18:00 GMT
#31625
Then came along KwarK_uK and KvvarK_uK and all the other impersonators. I'm surprised the first ever Kwark wannabe on these forums wasn't a hater from EVE.
Moderator
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44368 Posts
December 18 2012 18:04 GMT
#31626
_uK is just the tag from the UK nationwar team. You were only "allowed" to _uK your nick after you made the team on the WGTour roster.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 18 2012 18:12 GMT
#31627
That I didn't know, just assumed it was a bit of patriotism with a weird affinity for capitalising the K's.
Moderator
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
December 18 2012 18:14 GMT
#31628
Yeah I thought it was just national pride.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 19:24:02
December 18 2012 19:20 GMT
#31629
On December 19 2012 02:53 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 22:20 The_Templar wrote:
On December 18 2012 22:19 opisska wrote:
On December 18 2012 21:47 KwarK Jr. wrote:
I don't know how people come up with these.

User was banned for this post.


I was thinking more along the lines of gluons, but coldn't find any way to masacre them in the way of kwark's nick (and also nut sure that anyone would ever get it). Or is it supposed to mean something completely different? Google search is not really helpful on that.

We should start making a network of puppets with nicks obfuscated so much that even we won't know who are we mocking anyway.

I get it -_-
You can ask kwark what his name means here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=275302

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=45732&currentpage=3#51
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=51494&currentpage=2#22
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=118395&currentpage=17#337


Your name also has a striking resemblance to a character from an old danish cartoon set in ancient norse mythology.

[image loading]
This guy, Quark, is a "jætte"-child (Ice Giant child in english, I guess?) adopted by Thor and his family.

It's what I think off whenever I see your nick

+ Show Spoiler +
The original cartoon (old, in danish w. english subtitles) is up on youtube - Here's part 1:

The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 18 2012 19:40 GMT
#31630
I thought you were a Star Trek fan and it was a reference to "Quark"
No trekkies on TL
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 18 2012 19:42 GMT
#31631
helvete was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-09-05 20:19:40 and had 206 posts.

Reason: Why would you necro that thread?
That wasn't funny in the slightest.


Show nested quote +
In light of the recent Connecticut massacre I'd like to invite the 38% of TL'ers who voted they'd rather be remembered as a new Hitler than forgotten to explain their views. How many children would you kill to achieve your goal?

This is why:
On December 19 2012 02:49 helvete wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 01:34 NarAliya wrote:
On December 18 2012 18:59 helvete wrote:
On December 18 2012 18:52 Perscienter wrote:
On December 18 2012 08:09 rezoacken wrote:
And still... I agree with him. Hiding details about the murderer while caring for someone like Victoria Soto is a part of a solution.

On a second thought, I agree on that opinion from a anonymous person without the conclusion. It could be better with more sane media, but the individual can not influence it.

Wasn't there a poll on TL where it turned out a large percentage of TL'ers are sick bastards who'd rather be remembered for something horrible than not remembered at all? I'll see if I can find it.


Please find it, I'd like to know what kind of community I am in.

Sorry couldn't find it, but I'm pretty sure there was one. It wasn't a majority of people who thought that way, but still a surprisingly large percentage. I wonder what those people would say now.

Edit: FOUND IT!

38% of TL users would rather be remembered as a Hitler than completely forgotten.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=254564
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 19:43:52
December 18 2012 19:43 GMT
#31632
helvete was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-09-05 20:19:40 and had 206 posts.

Reason: Why would you necro that thread?
That wasn't funny in the slightest.


Show nested quote +
In light of the recent Connecticut massacre I'd like to invite the 38% of TL'ers who voted they'd rather be remembered as a new Hitler than forgotten to explain their views. How many children would you kill to achieve your goal?


lol what a necro and what a post......

Edit: Damn you Heather.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 18 2012 19:44 GMT
#31633
Edit: Damn you Heather.

I was just answering Kadaver's question ;o
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
December 18 2012 19:45 GMT
#31634
On December 19 2012 04:40 KadaverBB wrote:
I thought you were a Star Trek fan and it was a reference to "Quark"
No trekkies on TL


This character bears a better resemblance to my mental image of the average banling - I do like Star Trek, but never watched Deep Space 9
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
December 18 2012 19:51 GMT
#31635
On December 19 2012 04:45 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 04:40 KadaverBB wrote:
I thought you were a Star Trek fan and it was a reference to "Quark"
No trekkies on TL


This character bears a better resemblance to my mental image of the average banling - I do like Star Trek, but never watched Deep Space 9


The average banling would definitely be Odo. In fact, not just the average. He would be all of them.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
December 18 2012 19:52 GMT
#31636
This is what Kwark means in dutch:

[image loading]

[image loading]

I shouldnt have to tell you what I think of every time I see your name kwark
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 18 2012 19:53 GMT
#31637
Up to this point nobody fucking realised that my signature is actually from Odo -.-
I changed it the day I became a banling but no one noticed
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 19:54:15
December 18 2012 19:53 GMT
#31638
they should all be borg since they have no senses of humor obviously. ;-)
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
December 18 2012 19:57 GMT
#31639
On December 19 2012 04:53 KadaverBB wrote:
Up to this point nobody fucking realised that my signature is actually from Odo -.-
I changed it the day I became a banling but no one noticed


Well, someone noticed your qoute, but did nor make any reference to DS9, so I don't know if it counts.

On December 17 2012 10:42 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +

theman1213 was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2012-12-04 10:29:23 and had 5 posts.

Reason: 2 of your 3 posts consist of balance whining. In the other one you are agreeing to your own balance whine -.-

[image loading]

"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 18 2012 19:59 GMT
#31640
He only made that because he thought I couldn't count to five. That certainly doesn't count.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Prev 1 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 144
ProTech138
SpeCial 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13721
Artosis 597
PianO 30
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota117
League of Legends
Doublelift3643
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1666
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g6771
shahzam562
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0383
Maynarde76
Trikslyr59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV151
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• RyuSc2 29
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur610
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.