• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:25
CEST 17:25
KST 00:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11054 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1583

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 18 2012 20:13 GMT
#31641
theman1213 was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2012-12-04 10:29:23 and had 5 posts.

Reason: 2 of your 3 posts consist of balance whining. In the other one you are agreeing to your own balance whine -.-


Teach them while their young I suppose.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
December 18 2012 20:20 GMT
#31642
On December 19 2012 04:53 KadaverBB wrote:
Up to this point nobody fucking realised that my signature is actually from Odo -.-
I changed it the day I became a banling but no one noticed

What my quote would be : =)
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 20:40:46
December 18 2012 20:40 GMT
#31643
Hahaha


SkullEST Estonia. December 19 2012 05:37. Posts 21
Actual Video! http://www.twitch.tv/karlova91/b/349170443

NOTE:THIS LINK IS NOT ADVERTISEMENT!

User was temp banned for this post.




Aye, the disclaimer saved you there mate, good thing you managed to put that in there
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 20:42:48
December 18 2012 20:42 GMT
#31644
SkullEST was just temp banned for 2 days by R1CH.

That account was created on 2010-07-08 19:06:19 and had 21 posts.

Reason: Sober up.

He opened 2 threads and made a post into Naniwa's stream thread, I can imagine him going something like "omg i just played naniwa worship me noobs also im so drunk lololol im famous on tl now lmao"
dUTtrOACh
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2339 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-18 21:18:04
December 18 2012 21:12 GMT
#31645
On December 19 2012 05:42 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
SkullEST was just temp banned for 2 days by R1CH.

That account was created on 2010-07-08 19:06:19 and had 21 posts.

Reason: Sober up.

He opened 2 threads and made a post into Naniwa's stream thread, I can imagine him going something like "omg i just played naniwa worship me noobs also im so drunk lololol im famous on tl now lmao"


Wow

EDIT: "Sober Up" - Tears in my eyes from laughing so hard.

EDIT2: I was mean. I'm removing the meanness.
twitch.tv/duttroach
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 18 2012 21:14 GMT
#31646
Now now, everybody does stupid things, especially when they're drunk.
dUTtrOACh
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2339 Posts
December 18 2012 21:17 GMT
#31647
On December 19 2012 06:14 Cokefreak wrote:
Now now, everybody does stupid things, especially when they're drunk.


I'm not convinced. Inhibition suffers, but the stupidity is laying dormant.
twitch.tv/duttroach
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 18 2012 21:21 GMT
#31648
On December 19 2012 06:14 Cokefreak wrote:
Now now, everybody does stupid things, especially when they're drunk.

I would imagine this is somehow related to how poorly the Drunk Thread does relative to the High Thread. Something about paranoia vs. lack of inhibition.
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
December 18 2012 21:46 GMT
#31649
On December 19 2012 06:21 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 06:14 Cokefreak wrote:
Now now, everybody does stupid things, especially when they're drunk.

I would imagine this is somehow related to how poorly the Drunk Thread does relative to the High Thread. Something about paranoia vs. lack of inhibition.

I ain't neva let the 'noia win
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
dUTtrOACh
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2339 Posts
December 18 2012 21:48 GMT
#31650
On December 19 2012 06:46 farvacola wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 06:21 ThomasjServo wrote:
On December 19 2012 06:14 Cokefreak wrote:
Now now, everybody does stupid things, especially when they're drunk.

I would imagine this is somehow related to how poorly the Drunk Thread does relative to the High Thread. Something about paranoia vs. lack of inhibition.

I ain't neva let the 'noia win


I seem to be immune to the 'noia myself. It's the random philosophical discussions that get me every time.
twitch.tv/duttroach
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
December 18 2012 21:55 GMT
#31651
On December 19 2012 04:40 KadaverBB wrote:
I thought you were a Star Trek fan and it was a reference to "Quark"
No trekkies on TL

I love Star Trek. I'm just finishing up watching all of Star Trek the past few months. Also DS9 is the best series. *runs for cover*
Liquipedia
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
December 18 2012 22:00 GMT
#31652
On December 19 2012 06:55 imallinson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 04:40 KadaverBB wrote:
I thought you were a Star Trek fan and it was a reference to "Quark"
No trekkies on TL

I love Star Trek. I'm just finishing up watching all of Star Trek the past few months. Also DS9 is the best series. *runs for cover*


Don't worry bro, I am with you. I am half-way through rewatching TOS right now. I love them all.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
December 18 2012 22:14 GMT
#31653
On December 19 2012 04:59 KadaverBB wrote:
He only made that because he thought I couldn't count to five. That certainly doesn't count.


What no! I just wanted to commemorate your first ban!

Also, that quote is rather familiar. I watched DS9 two years ago.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 18 2012 22:20 GMT
#31654
On December 19 2012 07:14 Praetorial wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 04:59 KadaverBB wrote:
He only made that because he thought I couldn't count to five. That certainly doesn't count.


What no! I just wanted to commemorate your first ban!

Also, that quote is rather familiar. I watched DS9 two years ago.

Nice try, you know 'they're' out to get you now, just like jd is you are now marked.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 18 2012 22:31 GMT
#31655
On December 19 2012 06:55 imallinson wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 04:40 KadaverBB wrote:
I thought you were a Star Trek fan and it was a reference to "Quark"
No trekkies on TL

I love Star Trek. I'm just finishing up watching all of Star Trek the past few months. Also DS9 is the best series. *runs for cover*



Dont' run, I agree with you :D DS9 is simply the best. Nothing beats Picard, but DS9 overarching story was just way to good
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
December 18 2012 22:33 GMT
#31656
Star Trek's the one with Jar Jar Binks in it right?
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
December 18 2012 22:36 GMT
#31657
On December 19 2012 07:33 kollin wrote:
Star Trek's the one with Jar Jar Binks in it right?

No I think that's Avatar.
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 18 2012 22:36 GMT
#31658
Yeah, but in Star Trek he is called Counsellor Troy.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
December 18 2012 22:37 GMT
#31659
On December 19 2012 07:36 KadaverBB wrote:
Yeah, but in Star Trek he is called Counsellor Troy.


Shut up Wesley
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
December 18 2012 22:37 GMT
#31660
On December 19 2012 07:36 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2012 07:33 kollin wrote:
Star Trek's the one with Jar Jar Binks in it right?

No I think that's Avatar.


I thought Avatar was the one with Shepard and Picard in it?
Prev 1 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 306
OGKoka 287
Codebar 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40117
Calm 3924
Shuttle 2067
Bisu 1613
FanTaSy 1510
Mini 1031
Soma 674
Rush 569
EffOrt 499
Stork 335
[ Show more ]
Light 283
Hyuk 254
Snow 248
actioN 230
firebathero 214
ZerO 203
Dewaltoss 96
Zeus 89
Barracks 80
hero 73
Shinee 48
Killer 45
Pusan 38
Hyun 37
ToSsGirL 33
Sharp 33
Bale 29
Free 24
Shine 21
Aegong 18
PianO 18
HiyA 18
sorry 15
zelot 15
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9017
Dendi1177
League of Legends
KnowMe36
Counter-Strike
x6flipin268
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes570
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2244
hiko1591
B2W.Neo366
byalli264
Livibee185
Liquid`VortiX178
mouzStarbuck172
Hui .169
Beastyqt72
Trikslyr62
Mew2King61
Rex25
RotterdaM23
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV261
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV210
League of Legends
• Nemesis2655
Other Games
• Shiphtur473
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 50m
Replay Cast
7h 35m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.