• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10337 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1569

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
December 15 2012 07:30 GMT
#31361
On December 15 2012 06:13 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 06:12 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:09 KwarK wrote:
'twas I

So you cannot modify a ban length but you can un-ban someone? What stops you from unbanning somebody and re-banning them with a different ban length?

I pestered Wax about it, he pressed the actual button.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks
I'm now a bit disappointed that there aren't unbanning posts in the ABL, because it would have been fun to see what Wax said this time

Regarding the TB ban incident; I'm with Kwark on this one. TB went on twitter to post
"Lol Teamliquid - http://bit.ly/QXLFBH - "Consider contributing to the forum in a positive way for a change" is the ban message"
Becuase apparently he thinks that saying
On December 14 2012 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 06:11 yankjenets wrote:
Hm. I wonder if they had this idea before or after NASL.


More to the point who gives a shit?

is a positive contribution...? Then on twitter he makes the comment about having the nerve to speak up, which looks like it was a reply to "so wait you got banned for counter trolling the person trolling the thread? wow", which is harsh because the poster you were replying to had made one post in that thread. I think if TB was just a regular poster then he would have been banned for his comment.

Btw, I like TB as a caster and enjoy the WTF is... series, but I can't help thinking his posting style on TL would have got a normal person banned already.
Bibbit
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada5377 Posts
December 15 2012 07:46 GMT
#31362
Well yeah, I don't think you'd get a ton of people denying that if TB was a 'normal person' he'd probably be banned. But he isn't just some guy and TL's been very clear that forum veterans and community figures (etc) get cut more slack. Nothing wrong with that I think.
Orek
Profile Joined February 2012
1665 Posts
December 15 2012 08:23 GMT
#31363
So many people got banned on TL for talking about banning guns at an inappropriate place today.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
December 15 2012 08:29 GMT
#31364
I got a hilarious message from PlaGuE_R who seems to genuinely believe that going into a topic with the big mod note saying no arguing about guns in which nobody unbanned is actually talking about gun control and condemning everyone else for arguing about guns while adding his own thoughts on the subject is totally legit and not at all massively hypocritical. Professionalism prevents me from sharing it.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
December 15 2012 09:37 GMT
#31365
On December 15 2012 16:30 Melliflue wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 06:13 KwarK wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:12 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:09 KwarK wrote:
'twas I

So you cannot modify a ban length but you can un-ban someone? What stops you from unbanning somebody and re-banning them with a different ban length?

I pestered Wax about it, he pressed the actual button.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks
I'm now a bit disappointed that there aren't unbanning posts in the ABL, because it would have been fun to see what Wax said this time

Regarding the TB ban incident; I'm with Kwark on this one. TB went on twitter to post
"Lol Teamliquid - http://bit.ly/QXLFBH - "Consider contributing to the forum in a positive way for a change" is the ban message"
Becuase apparently he thinks that saying
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 14 2012 06:11 yankjenets wrote:
Hm. I wonder if they had this idea before or after NASL.


More to the point who gives a shit?

is a positive contribution...? Then on twitter he makes the comment about having the nerve to speak up, which looks like it was a reply to "so wait you got banned for counter trolling the person trolling the thread? wow", which is harsh because the poster you were replying to had made one post in that thread. I think if TB was just a regular poster then he would have been banned for his comment.

Btw, I like TB as a caster and enjoy the WTF is... series, but I can't help thinking his posting style on TL would have got a normal person banned already.

There's many "famous" posters like Idra, TT1 a more that have dodged worse things since forever. Worst case scenario is what happened with idra's 90 day ban into more scarce posting.
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
December 15 2012 10:20 GMT
#31366
On December 15 2012 18:37 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 16:30 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:13 KwarK wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:12 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:09 KwarK wrote:
'twas I

So you cannot modify a ban length but you can un-ban someone? What stops you from unbanning somebody and re-banning them with a different ban length?

I pestered Wax about it, he pressed the actual button.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks
I'm now a bit disappointed that there aren't unbanning posts in the ABL, because it would have been fun to see what Wax said this time

Regarding the TB ban incident; I'm with Kwark on this one. TB went on twitter to post
"Lol Teamliquid - http://bit.ly/QXLFBH - "Consider contributing to the forum in a positive way for a change" is the ban message"
Becuase apparently he thinks that saying
On December 14 2012 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 14 2012 06:11 yankjenets wrote:
Hm. I wonder if they had this idea before or after NASL.


More to the point who gives a shit?

is a positive contribution...? Then on twitter he makes the comment about having the nerve to speak up, which looks like it was a reply to "so wait you got banned for counter trolling the person trolling the thread? wow", which is harsh because the poster you were replying to had made one post in that thread. I think if TB was just a regular poster then he would have been banned for his comment.

Btw, I like TB as a caster and enjoy the WTF is... series, but I can't help thinking his posting style on TL would have got a normal person banned already.

There's many "famous" posters like Idra, TT1 a more that have dodged worse things since forever. Worst case scenario is what happened with idra's 90 day ban into more scarce posting.


Best one is still when Incontrol like quadposted on Artosis (?might have been day9's) post about Zerg UP and Terran OP in all caps while all the mods egged him on.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Golbat
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States499 Posts
December 15 2012 10:22 GMT
#31367
On December 15 2012 19:20 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 18:37 nam nam wrote:
On December 15 2012 16:30 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:13 KwarK wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:12 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:09 KwarK wrote:
'twas I

So you cannot modify a ban length but you can un-ban someone? What stops you from unbanning somebody and re-banning them with a different ban length?

I pestered Wax about it, he pressed the actual button.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks
I'm now a bit disappointed that there aren't unbanning posts in the ABL, because it would have been fun to see what Wax said this time

Regarding the TB ban incident; I'm with Kwark on this one. TB went on twitter to post
"Lol Teamliquid - http://bit.ly/QXLFBH - "Consider contributing to the forum in a positive way for a change" is the ban message"
Becuase apparently he thinks that saying
On December 14 2012 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 14 2012 06:11 yankjenets wrote:
Hm. I wonder if they had this idea before or after NASL.


More to the point who gives a shit?

is a positive contribution...? Then on twitter he makes the comment about having the nerve to speak up, which looks like it was a reply to "so wait you got banned for counter trolling the person trolling the thread? wow", which is harsh because the poster you were replying to had made one post in that thread. I think if TB was just a regular poster then he would have been banned for his comment.

Btw, I like TB as a caster and enjoy the WTF is... series, but I can't help thinking his posting style on TL would have got a normal person banned already.

There's many "famous" posters like Idra, TT1 a more that have dodged worse things since forever. Worst case scenario is what happened with idra's 90 day ban into more scarce posting.


Best one is still when Incontrol like quadposted on Artosis (?might have been day9's) post about Zerg UP and Terran OP in all caps while all the mods egged him on.

That was on artosis' post about how maps were imba against terran because terrans should have won more games
Like why do u use an oven instead of a fire? Coz its fucking better at cooking, that doesnt mean you want the shit to burn.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
December 15 2012 10:24 GMT
#31368
On December 15 2012 09:26 CyDe wrote:
Glad to see a TB ban, especially over that, I'm not exactly a fan of the way that he handles himself on these forums. Very entitled.


When someone who does so much for esports and gaming in general is met with such stupendous amounts of idiocy from some of the people in the same community, I think he has the right to be a *little* bit entitled and tell them off.

-_-
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
December 15 2012 10:25 GMT
#31369
On December 15 2012 19:22 Golbat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 19:20 Caihead wrote:
On December 15 2012 18:37 nam nam wrote:
On December 15 2012 16:30 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:13 KwarK wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:12 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:09 KwarK wrote:
'twas I

So you cannot modify a ban length but you can un-ban someone? What stops you from unbanning somebody and re-banning them with a different ban length?

I pestered Wax about it, he pressed the actual button.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks
I'm now a bit disappointed that there aren't unbanning posts in the ABL, because it would have been fun to see what Wax said this time

Regarding the TB ban incident; I'm with Kwark on this one. TB went on twitter to post
"Lol Teamliquid - http://bit.ly/QXLFBH - "Consider contributing to the forum in a positive way for a change" is the ban message"
Becuase apparently he thinks that saying
On December 14 2012 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 14 2012 06:11 yankjenets wrote:
Hm. I wonder if they had this idea before or after NASL.


More to the point who gives a shit?

is a positive contribution...? Then on twitter he makes the comment about having the nerve to speak up, which looks like it was a reply to "so wait you got banned for counter trolling the person trolling the thread? wow", which is harsh because the poster you were replying to had made one post in that thread. I think if TB was just a regular poster then he would have been banned for his comment.

Btw, I like TB as a caster and enjoy the WTF is... series, but I can't help thinking his posting style on TL would have got a normal person banned already.

There's many "famous" posters like Idra, TT1 a more that have dodged worse things since forever. Worst case scenario is what happened with idra's 90 day ban into more scarce posting.


Best one is still when Incontrol like quadposted on Artosis (?might have been day9's) post about Zerg UP and Terran OP in all caps while all the mods egged him on.

That was on artosis' post about how maps were imba against terran because terrans should have won more games


And then Machine posted like a billion fucking images -.-
Caihead
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada8550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-15 10:42:39
December 15 2012 10:28 GMT
#31370
On December 15 2012 19:25 kollin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 19:22 Golbat wrote:
On December 15 2012 19:20 Caihead wrote:
On December 15 2012 18:37 nam nam wrote:
On December 15 2012 16:30 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:13 KwarK wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:12 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:09 KwarK wrote:
'twas I

So you cannot modify a ban length but you can un-ban someone? What stops you from unbanning somebody and re-banning them with a different ban length?

I pestered Wax about it, he pressed the actual button.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks
I'm now a bit disappointed that there aren't unbanning posts in the ABL, because it would have been fun to see what Wax said this time

Regarding the TB ban incident; I'm with Kwark on this one. TB went on twitter to post
"Lol Teamliquid - http://bit.ly/QXLFBH - "Consider contributing to the forum in a positive way for a change" is the ban message"
Becuase apparently he thinks that saying
On December 14 2012 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 14 2012 06:11 yankjenets wrote:
Hm. I wonder if they had this idea before or after NASL.


More to the point who gives a shit?

is a positive contribution...? Then on twitter he makes the comment about having the nerve to speak up, which looks like it was a reply to "so wait you got banned for counter trolling the person trolling the thread? wow", which is harsh because the poster you were replying to had made one post in that thread. I think if TB was just a regular poster then he would have been banned for his comment.

Btw, I like TB as a caster and enjoy the WTF is... series, but I can't help thinking his posting style on TL would have got a normal person banned already.

There's many "famous" posters like Idra, TT1 a more that have dodged worse things since forever. Worst case scenario is what happened with idra's 90 day ban into more scarce posting.


Best one is still when Incontrol like quadposted on Artosis (?might have been day9's) post about Zerg UP and Terran OP in all caps while all the mods egged him on.

That was on artosis' post about how maps were imba against terran because terrans should have won more games


And then Machine posted like a billion fucking images -.-


and no one was banned on that day. here's the link for your perusal. Also any fakesteve thread.
"If you're not living in the US or are a US Citizen, please do not tell us how to vote or how you want our country to be governed." - Serpest, American Hero
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
December 15 2012 11:30 GMT
#31371
On December 15 2012 19:28 Caihead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2012 19:25 kollin wrote:
On December 15 2012 19:22 Golbat wrote:
On December 15 2012 19:20 Caihead wrote:
On December 15 2012 18:37 nam nam wrote:
On December 15 2012 16:30 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:13 KwarK wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:12 Melliflue wrote:
On December 15 2012 06:09 KwarK wrote:
'twas I

So you cannot modify a ban length but you can un-ban someone? What stops you from unbanning somebody and re-banning them with a different ban length?

I pestered Wax about it, he pressed the actual button.

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks
I'm now a bit disappointed that there aren't unbanning posts in the ABL, because it would have been fun to see what Wax said this time

Regarding the TB ban incident; I'm with Kwark on this one. TB went on twitter to post
"Lol Teamliquid - http://bit.ly/QXLFBH - "Consider contributing to the forum in a positive way for a change" is the ban message"
Becuase apparently he thinks that saying
On December 14 2012 06:41 TotalBiscuit wrote:
On December 14 2012 06:11 yankjenets wrote:
Hm. I wonder if they had this idea before or after NASL.


More to the point who gives a shit?

is a positive contribution...? Then on twitter he makes the comment about having the nerve to speak up, which looks like it was a reply to "so wait you got banned for counter trolling the person trolling the thread? wow", which is harsh because the poster you were replying to had made one post in that thread. I think if TB was just a regular poster then he would have been banned for his comment.

Btw, I like TB as a caster and enjoy the WTF is... series, but I can't help thinking his posting style on TL would have got a normal person banned already.

There's many "famous" posters like Idra, TT1 a more that have dodged worse things since forever. Worst case scenario is what happened with idra's 90 day ban into more scarce posting.


Best one is still when Incontrol like quadposted on Artosis (?might have been day9's) post about Zerg UP and Terran OP in all caps while all the mods egged him on.

That was on artosis' post about how maps were imba against terran because terrans should have won more games


And then Machine posted like a billion fucking images -.-


and no one was banned on that day. here's the link for your perusal. Also any fakesteve thread.


That's hilarious. I love it's so old it even has an image of Pope John Paul II.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
December 15 2012 14:03 GMT
#31372
Anyone remember what happened with that bible-thumper guy from Brazil, ChristTheRedeemer? I tried searching for his posts but nothing came up...

Anyway this post reminded me of him. Kinda surprised there isn't more discussion (and, naturally, more bans) in that thread. ^^
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
December 15 2012 15:51 GMT
#31373
On December 15 2012 23:03 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Anyone remember what happened with that bible-thumper guy from Brazil, ChristTheRedeemer? I tried searching for his posts but nothing came up...

Anyway this post reminded me of him. Kinda surprised there isn't more discussion (and, naturally, more bans) in that thread. ^^


I remember he got banned a few months ago for posting literally nothing but Bible verses. I talked to him, that at least got him to stop doing that all the time, lol. But I've only run into him once since then....
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-15 15:53:50
December 15 2012 15:51 GMT
#31374
kollin was just temp banned for 2 days by motbob.

That account was created on 2011-03-04 11:20:51 and had 1680 posts.

Reason: I WARNED YOU


Umm, I realize it was stupid to fake a ban but this guy is actually a pretty valuable contributor on Liquipedia I think given his contribution, this perm is too harsh

EDIT: Oh, I could have sworn it was a perm and not a 2day when I first posted this - Maybe I just need my eyes checked
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
December 15 2012 15:55 GMT
#31375
On December 16 2012 00:51 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
kollin was just temp banned for 2 days by motbob.

That account was created on 2011-03-04 11:20:51 and had 1680 posts.

Reason: I WARNED YOU


Umm, I realize it was stupid to fake a ban but this guy is actually a pretty valuable contributor on Liquipedia I think given his contribution, this perm is too harsh

EDIT: Oh, I could have sworn it was a perm and not a 2day when I first posted this - Maybe I just need my eyes checked

According to kollin on IRC, the ban is a joke.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
December 15 2012 16:37 GMT
#31376
There is a horrific pun train going on in the eve thread. Kwark warned him but changed the text from warned to banned, I'm assuming to scare him with the tlnet bot pm, and then motbob got trigger happy without looking at his mod notes. Now they have to wait for an admin to unban.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-15 17:09:22
December 15 2012 16:47 GMT
#31377
inc wax fucking kwark
Moderator
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
December 15 2012 16:52 GMT
#31378
On December 16 2012 01:47 Firebolt145 wrote:
inc wax 'fucking kwark'


I'm so glad there are apostrophes on that sentence.
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
December 15 2012 17:09 GMT
#31379
On December 16 2012 01:52 SKC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2012 01:47 Firebolt145 wrote:
inc wax 'fucking kwark'


I'm so glad there are apostrophes on that sentence.

fixed my post they were obviously typos
Moderator
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
December 15 2012 19:12 GMT
#31380
FeyverN was just banned by monk..

That account was created on 2012-11-28 06:50:30 and had 104 posts.

Reason: Not only are you a PBU, you have a mod note in your record that says "Never Unban"


O_o... Didn't see that one coming. So who was he?
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 496
UpATreeSC 86
Codebar 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35941
Calm 3837
Shuttle 1288
FanTaSy 959
actioN 281
EffOrt 273
firebathero 190
Rush 180
Hyuk 161
Dewaltoss 92
[ Show more ]
Zeus 67
Liquid`Ret 61
Barracks 53
Free 30
Hyun 29
Aegong 25
Bale 25
soO 22
HiyA 20
PianO 17
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7330
Dendi978
XaKoH 341
Fuzer 28
League of Legends
KnowMe60
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1489
x6flipin1122
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes655
Other Games
singsing2534
FrodaN1097
Beastyqt757
mouzStarbuck301
B2W.Neo291
Livibee216
byalli213
C9.Mang0108
RotterdaM102
Trikslyr69
Mew2King63
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
Other Games
• Shiphtur802
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 10m
Replay Cast
5h 55m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.