• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8184 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1133

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
June 04 2012 14:26 GMT
#22641
On June 04 2012 23:22 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2012 22:49 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 22:01 VirgilSC2 wrote:
ZeroSC2 was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2012-05-15 14:20:17 and had 476 posts.

Reason: I'm only banning you because you're martyring.


The ONLY reason he got banned was martyring?

Oh well, two days without the biggest moron on TeamLiquid is good enough.

I just think everyone should take a moment to laugh about how this morning he was a die-hard Fnatic fan and now:
[image loading]


Definition of fair weather fan, hate those people.

I thought he only cheered for foreign teams?


How dare that evil man sully the name of (Z)ZerO
memes are a dish best served dank
Lukeeze[zR]
Profile Joined February 2006
Switzerland6838 Posts
June 04 2012 15:14 GMT
#22642
On June 04 2012 23:22 Shellshock1122 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2012 22:49 Dodgin wrote:
On June 04 2012 22:01 VirgilSC2 wrote:
ZeroSC2 was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2012-05-15 14:20:17 and had 476 posts.

Reason: I'm only banning you because you're martyring.


The ONLY reason he got banned was martyring?

Oh well, two days without the biggest moron on TeamLiquid is good enough.

I just think everyone should take a moment to laugh about how this morning he was a die-hard Fnatic fan and now:
[image loading]


Definition of fair weather fan, hate those people.

I thought he only cheered for foreign teams?


He thought too .... until this morning of course
Terran & Potato Salad.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 04 2012 15:54 GMT
#22643
Our comrad Taekwon has fallen lol. Seems some drinking was involved.

On June 02 2012 14:45 Taekwon wrote:
WTH I THOUGHT THIS GUY QUIT ESPORTS 4EVER
Y HE WAZ COACHING!?

ok, happy as heck tho

User was temp banned for this post.


Taekwon was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-05-24 10:25:10 and had 7531 posts.

Reason: This post is horrible. Think about what you've done. Don't do it again.

ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 04 2012 15:57 GMT
#22644
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
June 04 2012 15:58 GMT
#22645
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?


This indeed, where the hell is everyone?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 16:02:48
June 04 2012 16:02 GMT
#22646
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?

A fairly noticeable BW fan and one of the few of the nearly extinct STX fanbase.
WriterXiao8~~
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 04 2012 16:03 GMT
#22647
On June 05 2012 00:58 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?


This indeed, where the hell is everyone?

Taekwon posts often in the bw sections. And yeah, I keep feeling like its the calm before the storm. Something big is going to happen. Wether it's an epic girl thread or news of some European team getting dowsed in Chemical Waste increasing their skill level above Koreans, it's going to happen soon.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 04 2012 16:05 GMT
#22648
On June 05 2012 01:03 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 00:58 solidbebe wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?


This indeed, where the hell is everyone?

Taekwon posts often in the bw sections. And yeah, I keep feeling like its the calm before the storm. Something big is going to happen. Wether it's an epic girl thread or news of some European team getting dowsed in Chemical Waste increasing their skill level above Koreans, it's going to happen soon.


Or maybe it's MLG in like four days?

On June 05 2012 01:02 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?

A fairly noticeable BW fan and one of the few of the nearly extinct STX fanbase.


Huh, the name sounds familiar but I don't think I've ever run into him before. Then again I rarely, rarely ever post in either the BW or SC2 sections anymore.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
June 04 2012 16:07 GMT
#22649
On June 05 2012 01:05 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:03 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:58 solidbebe wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?


This indeed, where the hell is everyone?

Taekwon posts often in the bw sections. And yeah, I keep feeling like its the calm before the storm. Something big is going to happen. Wether it's an epic girl thread or news of some European team getting dowsed in Chemical Waste increasing their skill level above Koreans, it's going to happen soon.


Or maybe it's MLG in like four days?

Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:02 Kipsate wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?

A fairly noticeable BW fan and one of the few of the nearly extinct STX fanbase.


Huh, the name sounds familiar but I don't think I've ever run into him before. Then again I rarely, rarely ever post in either the BW or SC2 sections anymore.


Why would everyone disappear in anticipation of MLG? Besides MLG has been many times before and this silence wasn't before any of them.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Yurie
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
12174 Posts
June 04 2012 16:08 GMT
#22650
IamBach was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-08-07 01:50:24 and had 1001 posts.

Reason: Horrible posting all through this thread.


Ah, I am so happy. I clicked report on each of his posts only to be able to report the most recent one due to all the others already being reported.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
June 04 2012 16:13 GMT
#22651
On June 05 2012 01:07 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:05 TheToast wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:03 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:58 solidbebe wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?


This indeed, where the hell is everyone?

Taekwon posts often in the bw sections. And yeah, I keep feeling like its the calm before the storm. Something big is going to happen. Wether it's an epic girl thread or news of some European team getting dowsed in Chemical Waste increasing their skill level above Koreans, it's going to happen soon.


Or maybe it's MLG in like four days?

On June 05 2012 01:02 Kipsate wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?

A fairly noticeable BW fan and one of the few of the nearly extinct STX fanbase.


Huh, the name sounds familiar but I don't think I've ever run into him before. Then again I rarely, rarely ever post in either the BW or SC2 sections anymore.


Why would everyone disappear in anticipation of MLG? Besides MLG has been many times before and this silence wasn't before any of them.


My guess is summer time and various people are rediscovering the sun.
I know I have but I still <3 you all.

ps Deus Ex stole my non-work/non-being-in-the-sun time also...
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 04 2012 16:17 GMT
#22652
Don't worry MLG will be hell on forum.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
June 04 2012 16:17 GMT
#22653
On June 05 2012 01:13 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:07 solidbebe wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:05 TheToast wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:03 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:58 solidbebe wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?


This indeed, where the hell is everyone?

Taekwon posts often in the bw sections. And yeah, I keep feeling like its the calm before the storm. Something big is going to happen. Wether it's an epic girl thread or news of some European team getting dowsed in Chemical Waste increasing their skill level above Koreans, it's going to happen soon.


Or maybe it's MLG in like four days?

On June 05 2012 01:02 Kipsate wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?

A fairly noticeable BW fan and one of the few of the nearly extinct STX fanbase.


Huh, the name sounds familiar but I don't think I've ever run into him before. Then again I rarely, rarely ever post in either the BW or SC2 sections anymore.


Why would everyone disappear in anticipation of MLG? Besides MLG has been many times before and this silence wasn't before any of them.


My guess is summer time and various people are rediscovering the sun.
I know I have but I still <3 you all.

ps Deus Ex stole my non-work/non-being-in-the-sun time also...


Its farking 10 degrees celsius here with rain and cold wind.....
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 04 2012 16:23 GMT
#22654
On June 05 2012 01:13 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:07 solidbebe wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:05 TheToast wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:03 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:58 solidbebe wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?


This indeed, where the hell is everyone?

Taekwon posts often in the bw sections. And yeah, I keep feeling like its the calm before the storm. Something big is going to happen. Wether it's an epic girl thread or news of some European team getting dowsed in Chemical Waste increasing their skill level above Koreans, it's going to happen soon.


Or maybe it's MLG in like four days?

On June 05 2012 01:02 Kipsate wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?

A fairly noticeable BW fan and one of the few of the nearly extinct STX fanbase.


Huh, the name sounds familiar but I don't think I've ever run into him before. Then again I rarely, rarely ever post in either the BW or SC2 sections anymore.


Why would everyone disappear in anticipation of MLG? Besides MLG has been many times before and this silence wasn't before any of them.


My guess is summer time and various people are rediscovering the sun.
I know I have but I still <3 you all.

ps Deus Ex stole my non-work/non-being-in-the-sun time also...



Yeah somethings up, ABL thread was like 8 bans for two days, blogs has been light on views, and only 9000 active TL people? That's a bit weird. + Show Spoiler +
PS you should go read my last blog and give me more views! muhahaha


On June 05 2012 01:17 Probe1 wrote:
Don't worry MLG will be hell on forum.


Idk, based on all the "I'm quitting SC2" blogs lately, I'm starting to wonder if a lot of people are beginning to get bored with the game.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
June 04 2012 16:26 GMT
#22655
The amount of quitting sc2 blogs will problaby give you a really warped view of how many people are quitting sc2.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 04 2012 16:30 GMT
#22656
On June 05 2012 01:26 solidbebe wrote:
The amount of quitting sc2 blogs will problaby give you a really warped view of how many people are quitting sc2.


What about the ladder numbers that show drastically fewer people playing 1v1s?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 04 2012 16:32 GMT
#22657
There could be 6 people in an MLG LR thread and 2 of them would be flaming the fuck out of whoever was playing. Unless things have dramatically changed.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 16:34:21
June 04 2012 16:33 GMT
#22658
I think losing the interest in SC2 is a big reason. Many came for SC2, and there are plenty of people who are only staying because of the community.
Sooner or later it was bound that the TL userbase dropped. I wonder if someone has some numbers of the traffic on TL.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 04 2012 16:38 GMT
#22659
On June 05 2012 01:32 Probe1 wrote:
There could be 6 people in an MLG LR thread and 2 of them would be flaming the fuck out of whoever was playing. Unless things have dramatically changed.


Lol, this is too true.

On June 05 2012 01:33 blubbdavid wrote:
I think losing the interest in SC2 is a big reason. Many came for SC2, and there are plenty of people who are only staying because of the community.
Sooner or later it was bound that the TL userbase dropped. I wonder if someone has some numbers of the traffic on TL.


I have to admit, my interest in SC2 has dropped dramatically, or maybe it was never that huge to beging with idk. I still watch every free MLG religiously, occationally play some games with my friends, and used to occationally watch the SPL. But that's about it.

I do love that TL has encompased some other esports communities like LoL and Dota, and in some ways I wish TL would go a bit further. I know it probably will never happen, but some days I think I like esports in general more than just SC2.

Also, TL is one of the last quality PC gaming communities on the internet, which is pretty much why I'm here.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51588 Posts
June 04 2012 16:39 GMT
#22660
noo taekwon....
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Prev 1 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV703
OGKoka 248
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko427
OGKoka 248
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8424
Bisu 4643
FanTaSy 3449
Jaedong 2159
Shuttle 1515
EffOrt 1175
Horang2 782
BeSt 676
actioN 426
Larva 394
[ Show more ]
Mini 323
Stork 144
Mind 115
Zeus 114
Dewaltoss 94
Snow 90
910 74
Barracks 59
Mong 45
hero 42
ToSsGirL 42
soO 40
Sexy 38
Killer 31
sorry 28
Bale 26
JYJ 25
Free 21
Shine 21
Shinee 21
Aegong 19
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 14
HiyA 13
zelot 13
Noble 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4357
qojqva1387
Dendi975
XaKoH 471
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
x6flipin230
Other Games
singsing2806
olofmeister1255
hiko843
B2W.Neo699
Livibee671
crisheroes391
XBOCT260
Pyrionflax225
dupreeh65
Liquid`VortiX60
QueenE23
Hui .13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick621
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2082
• Nemesis1255
Other Games
• WagamamaTV176
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 52m
Replay Cast
9h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.