• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1134

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 04 2012 16:42 GMT
#22661
On June 05 2012 01:30 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:26 solidbebe wrote:
The amount of quitting sc2 blogs will problaby give you a really warped view of how many people are quitting sc2.


What about the ladder numbers that show drastically fewer people playing 1v1s?


I don't see that as a horrible thing. Diablo 3 did just come out. Everyone is taking a break from it except the pros. Plus I'm discovering more and more customs that I have a lot of fun playing. Not playing SC2 does not mean less viewers. Ladder is also intimidating to many.

On June 05 2012 01:33 blubbdavid wrote:
I think losing the interest in SC2 is a big reason. Many came for SC2, and there are plenty of people who are only staying because of the community.
Sooner or later it was bound that the TL userbase dropped. I wonder if someone has some numbers of the traffic on TL.


I doubt that the numbers are down. It's just the level of drama is. When you look at the side bar and see 6000 views just between Dimaga and Destiny then it reminds you lots of ppl are still around.

However, I do spend a lot of time on my own wondering what things can we do to make the community even more active.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
June 04 2012 16:43 GMT
#22662
Last ladder game I played was like 3 months ago.I hate my race and raging in LoL is better because you get to blame other people instead of yourself.
Cackle™
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
June 04 2012 16:45 GMT
#22663
I honestly think the release of D3 took the attention of a lot of SC2 gamer-viewers (those that used to watch and play SC2 on a moderate level). I have some D3 threads subscribed and they grow really fast.
[TLMS] REBOOT
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 04 2012 16:48 GMT
#22664
On June 05 2012 01:45 OpticalShot wrote:
I honestly think the release of D3 took the attention of a lot of SC2 gamer-viewers (those that used to watch and play SC2 on a moderate level). I have some D3 threads subscribed and they grow really fast.


Yeah, I just do other stuff, but I still watch things. Also, don't forget summer is kicking off in the northern hemisphere.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
June 04 2012 16:49 GMT
#22665
On June 05 2012 01:05 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:03 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:58 solidbebe wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?


This indeed, where the hell is everyone?

Taekwon posts often in the bw sections. And yeah, I keep feeling like its the calm before the storm. Something big is going to happen. Wether it's an epic girl thread or news of some European team getting dowsed in Chemical Waste increasing their skill level above Koreans, it's going to happen soon.


Or maybe it's MLG in like four days?

Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:02 Kipsate wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?

A fairly noticeable BW fan and one of the few of the nearly extinct STX fanbase.


Huh, the name sounds familiar but I don't think I've ever run into him before. Then again I rarely, rarely ever post in either the BW or SC2 sections anymore.

which is why you don't know him
WriterXiao8~~
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
June 04 2012 18:00 GMT
#22666
On June 05 2012 01:49 Kipsate wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 01:05 TheToast wrote:
On June 05 2012 01:03 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:58 solidbebe wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?


This indeed, where the hell is everyone?

Taekwon posts often in the bw sections. And yeah, I keep feeling like its the calm before the storm. Something big is going to happen. Wether it's an epic girl thread or news of some European team getting dowsed in Chemical Waste increasing their skill level above Koreans, it's going to happen soon.


Or maybe it's MLG in like four days?

On June 05 2012 01:02 Kipsate wrote:
On June 05 2012 00:57 TheToast wrote:
^Who's Taekwon?

Also, has anyone else noticed that TL has been really quite for the past few days? Where is everyone?

A fairly noticeable BW fan and one of the few of the nearly extinct STX fanbase.


Huh, the name sounds familiar but I don't think I've ever run into him before. Then again I rarely, rarely ever post in either the BW or SC2 sections anymore.

which is why you don't know him


Being a STX fan imediately makes you recognizable and thats why I "know" him. How many STX fans are left?
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 18:08:05
June 04 2012 18:05 GMT
#22667
Mustaju dissapeared a tad(demise of BW has to do with this), Csheep too(he still around though) Taekwon got banned as you see, I think Moopie likes STX but he has an estro tag, top of my head all I know, could be some more but they are (very) few in numbers. Torenshire is still around aswell as Ideas, you can probably count them all on 2 hands. But yes all know the STX fans because they are so few in numbers.
WriterXiao8~~
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
June 04 2012 18:10 GMT
#22668
And remember kids:
finding tossgurl hot =/= being STX fan
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
June 04 2012 18:12 GMT
#22669
I'm guessing D3 contributes to it. I have clocked some 100+ hours into it already and only have one char in act 2 inferno and another in act 2 hell.

Honestly, I don't view the drop as a bad thing. SC2 attracted a lot of bandwagoners who are only attracted to the latest shiny thing with the nicest graphics. It would be better if the SC2 community sheds most of those people and become more like the BW community, without the stagnation.

Personally, I don't like many of the game design changes from BW to SC2. I'm just waiting for HOTS. I assume many people are in the same boat, with the expansion getting closer and closer. It's the same way with WoW for me. My guild raids one day a week while waiting for the next expansion. I'm guessing 3-4 more weeks of D3 for me before I temporarily shelve it until the major class/monster rebalancing patch and the legendary/item rebalancing patch.

The other subthreads I visit here in TL are the ABL/NBA/NFL ones. NBA will be done in a few weeks. NFL won't start being active until mid-August. ABL is in a lull since people aren't getting banned. Good thing I'm enjoying reading some TL Mafia games currently.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
June 04 2012 18:13 GMT
#22670
i got tired of diablo3 by act 2 nightmare and went back to sc2 and now i'm tired of that too

i'm scared my vidya games era of life is ending, i dont like change wtf!
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 04 2012 18:17 GMT
#22671
I pay a decent amount of attention to the " active " users numbers on the top right, and I can say for sure that as soon as D3 came out the active users on TL went down by about 30-40% at all times up until about a week ago. Not in TL alone but in basically any pc game out there ( MMO's for example ) numbers went down while everyone was playing D3.

Right now we have 11200 active users, two weeks ago this number would have been in the 6000's.
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 18:20:30
June 04 2012 18:17 GMT
#22672
mustaju n1 stx fan
On January 07 2012 14:20 mustaju wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2012 14:19 TheKefka wrote:
On January 07 2012 14:17 mustaju wrote:
On January 07 2012 14:14 Xiphos wrote:
On January 07 2012 14:12 kingalexxx wrote:
On January 07 2012 14:11 mustaju wrote:
On January 07 2012 14:10 varint wrote:
On January 07 2012 14:09 mustaju wrote:
On January 07 2012 14:08 Motivate wrote:
zvp this season sucks

ZvX this season sucks. -.-

zvt never sucks

ZvX sucks as in Zergs lose too much.

Seriously...Jaedong, Soulkey, Hydra, and Effort are the only zergs doing well.


Flash is the only Terran doing well lol

Protosses killing esport?

Fantasy does well, Baby does well, Leta does well, FBH does well. Hydra and effort honestly... Dropped their last games. Badly.

Bogus needs some love as well<3

Keep your unpure love away from my players, SKT-fan.
Cackle™
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
June 04 2012 18:24 GMT
#22673
On June 05 2012 03:17 Dodgin wrote:
I pay a decent amount of attention to the " active " users numbers on the top right, and I can say for sure that as soon as D3 came out the active users on TL went down by about 30-40% at all times up until about a week ago. Not in TL alone but in basically any pc game out there ( MMO's for example ) numbers went down while everyone was playing D3.

Right now we have 11200 active users, two weeks ago this number would have been in the 6000's.


DEVILS CHILD!!!


+ Show Spoiler +
6666
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 18:29:53
June 04 2012 18:28 GMT
#22674
On June 05 2012 03:24 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 03:17 Dodgin wrote:
I pay a decent amount of attention to the " active " users numbers on the top right, and I can say for sure that as soon as D3 came out the active users on TL went down by about 30-40% at all times up until about a week ago. Not in TL alone but in basically any pc game out there ( MMO's for example ) numbers went down while everyone was playing D3.

Right now we have 11200 active users, two weeks ago this number would have been in the 6000's.


DEVILS CHILD!!!


+ Show Spoiler +
6666


Forgot to add before D3 came out the numbers were more like 13000-14000 at the high point of any given day, and the day TSL4 was announced the peak was something like 19k.

Don't ask me why I remember this stuff.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
June 04 2012 18:30 GMT
#22675
On June 05 2012 03:05 Kipsate wrote:
Mustaju dissapeared a tad(demise of BW has to do with this), Csheep too(he still around though) Taekwon got banned as you see, I think Moopie likes STX but he has an estro tag, top of my head all I know, could be some more but they are (very) few in numbers. Torenshire is still around aswell as Ideas, you can probably count them all on 2 hands. But yes all know the STX fans because they are so few in numbers.


Yeah after Mustaju's farewell blog I can only remember seeing three of them and they are all in your list =/ poor stx.

And lol to the poster below with the TG comment :p
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 04 2012 18:41 GMT
#22676
On June 05 2012 03:30 KobraKay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 03:05 Kipsate wrote:
Mustaju dissapeared a tad(demise of BW has to do with this), Csheep too(he still around though) Taekwon got banned as you see, I think Moopie likes STX but he has an estro tag, top of my head all I know, could be some more but they are (very) few in numbers. Torenshire is still around aswell as Ideas, you can probably count them all on 2 hands. But yes all know the STX fans because they are so few in numbers.


Yeah after Mustaju's farewell blog I can only remember seeing three of them and they are all in your list =/ poor stx.

And lol to the poster below with the TG comment :p

If Bisu wasn't around anymore I would have considered being an stx fan. They are my second favorite team. But I love Calm and Bogus. Shuttle used to be fun to watch too
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
June 04 2012 18:42 GMT
#22677
STX fans have always felt like Clippers, Mets and/or Jets fans to me.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
June 04 2012 18:52 GMT
#22678
On June 05 2012 03:42 andrewlt wrote:
STX fans have always felt like Clippers, Mets and/or Jets fans to me.


The analogy is lost on me


I have high hopes for that thread about streamers and politics. I have a feeling that if said thread remains open for awhile, the ban quota missing will be surpassed.
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 04 2012 19:14 GMT
#22679
On June 05 2012 03:52 KobraKay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 03:42 andrewlt wrote:
STX fans have always felt like Clippers, Mets and/or Jets fans to me.


The analogy is lost on me


I have high hopes for that thread about streamers and politics. I have a feeling that if said thread remains open for awhile, the ban quota missing will be surpassed.

I think what we need is a thread engineered so perfectly that it will have no reason to close but bring waves of bans....i just remembered the Dota2 key thread is already that. Maybe we just open up new thread's each week with give aways to anyone who follows all the rules and perma-bans to those who don't.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-04 19:24:59
June 04 2012 19:14 GMT
#22680
On June 05 2012 03:28 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2012 03:24 solidbebe wrote:
On June 05 2012 03:17 Dodgin wrote:
I pay a decent amount of attention to the " active " users numbers on the top right, and I can say for sure that as soon as D3 came out the active users on TL went down by about 30-40% at all times up until about a week ago. Not in TL alone but in basically any pc game out there ( MMO's for example ) numbers went down while everyone was playing D3.

Right now we have 11200 active users, two weeks ago this number would have been in the 6000's.


DEVILS CHILD!!!


+ Show Spoiler +
6666


Forgot to add before D3 came out the numbers were more like 13000-14000 at the high point of any given day, and the day TSL4 was announced the peak was something like 19k.

Don't ask me why I remember this stuff.


It's kind of how I remember that, at the end of Earth Wind And Fire's "Let's Groove", the lead singer's voice falters and he goes "yaww" before ending the song.

edit: Or how, at the end of Weird Al's "Another Tattoo" (parody of "nothin' on you" by bruno mars and B.O.B), he shouts "MOTHER!" before the song fades out, suggesting a swear word, which is the closest Weird Al has ever gotten to swearing in one of his songs.

edit2: Or how, at the end of Barry Manilow's "Looks Like We Made It", he goes "Woah Babe we made it!" for the chorus while the song is fading, which he doesn't do at any other time in the song.

edit3: Or how, at the end of Kool & The Gang's "Fresh" the lead singer does a very high pitched "ooO!" sound
memes are a dish best served dank
Prev 1 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1552
RotterdaM953
TaKeTV 366
IndyStarCraft 199
SteadfastSC164
ZombieGrub97
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1552
RotterdaM 953
IndyStarCraft 199
MaxPax 179
SteadfastSC 164
RuFF_SC2 142
ZombieGrub97
UpATreeSC 70
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2722
Shuttle 509
Dewaltoss 110
910 68
Mind 60
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
fl0m3932
pashabiceps1420
Fnx 678
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4943
Liquid`Hasu571
Other Games
Beastyqt897
summit1g700
shahzam406
mouzStarbuck382
ToD219
C9.Mang0173
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 182
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 19
• Eskiya23 13
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade350
Other Games
• imaqtpie860
• Shiphtur334
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 11m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 11m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.