• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9442 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1122

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
May 31 2012 01:13 GMT
#22421
Sparkle smile OP ^^

And yeah, when I read reading that, I was like O_O DAT BAR CHART, I think he was just measuring instances of boxers with X star sign. Still so awkward though.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44356 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 02:00:43
May 31 2012 01:49 GMT
#22422
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=67976
HamerD tries and fails Martingale, doesn't understand why it doesn't improve his odds statistically. Clearly the site was rigged against him.
On March 14 2008 22:15 HamerD wrote:
Well Kwark the thing is that I played this system on several free roulette games and it always came off winning, it sucks . I don't think I am a fool for gambling, I am a fool for thinking the site (victorchandler.com) would be even close to fair.

The system is just you bet 1 quid on a colour, if you get the colour switch to the other colour and bet a quid. If you don't, then double your bet. You are always winning one pound, the maths support it, don't they? If you have enough money to go 100 doubles on the sum being bet, it should be nigh on impossible to lose, shouldn't it?

From the spins that i was getting, i was looking at about 1/4 of the time MY colour actually coming up!

For reference, enough money to go 100 doubles is 6.338253 × 10^29 pounds.

He actually sent abusive emails to the support for the site after his plan to "beat roulette" didn't work. This is the kind of man we're dealing with here. A man lacking any real comprehension of the extent of his idiocy, whose default assumption of his own brilliance leads him to get confused and hostile towards others while being unable to critically examine his own views
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 01:59:55
May 31 2012 01:56 GMT
#22423
Oh hey, I don't gamble but I actually have heard of that. Still don't know enough to say much of anything about it though, besides the fact that it theoretically only should work if you have unlimited money or something, but then you fluctuate between 0 and infinite in gain or something weird. I dunno. Besides which, isn't roulette a game with crappy odds anyway (I mean pretty much all casino games have a house edge for all intents and purposes afaik)?

To be fair, that was in 2008, and people change (and he was an okay sport about it in that particular thread). Apparently he hasn't changed that much though I suppose :X
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44356 Posts
May 31 2012 02:05 GMT
#22424
Too easy
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=91566
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 02:14:22
May 31 2012 02:14 GMT
#22425
On May 31 2012 09:23 iamperfection wrote:
^ blatant post count farming


Fucking industrial post count farming. lmao
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
May 31 2012 02:28 GMT
#22426
On May 31 2012 11:05 KwarK wrote:
Too easy
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=91566

Oh my fucking god why aren't these in the unofficial TL hall of fame LMAO and the replies man, the replies.. my roflcopter has left the helipad
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
May 31 2012 02:35 GMT
#22427
On May 31 2012 11:05 KwarK wrote:
Too easy
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=91566


6 out of 5 stars.

Absolutely priceless.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 31 2012 02:41 GMT
#22428
there is a great incontrol post in there haha
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 31 2012 02:52 GMT
#22429
This guy is hilarious.

So are Incontrol and Kennigit, but in a very different way.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
urasyupi2
Profile Joined August 2011
United States810 Posts
May 31 2012 02:54 GMT
#22430
On May 31 2012 11:05 KwarK wrote:
Too easy
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=91566

This is just absolute gold. The replies, the mod posts, the iNcontrol post, it's just too much.
hemeh
Whole
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States6046 Posts
May 31 2012 03:52 GMT
#22431
You guys shouldn't have banned him just because he was so ridiculous. He could've been the forum fool or something.
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 31 2012 04:11 GMT
#22432
On May 31 2012 12:52 Whole wrote:
You guys shouldn't have banned him just because he was so ridiculous. He could've been the forum fool or something.

Oh I think we'll be fine. Most of the mostest posters in this thread are quite the jesters without the douchebaggery. :D
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
May 31 2012 04:52 GMT
#22433
On May 31 2012 11:05 KwarK wrote:
Too easy
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=91566

LOL that post by Frits
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
May 31 2012 05:36 GMT
#22434
On May 17 2012 04:48 TheToast wrote:
hee hee hee hee hee: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=17883&currentpage=146#2913


Searched my name cuz I was bored.

F U

I been a good boy haven't been banned in a while.
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 06:59:42
May 31 2012 06:52 GMT
#22435
Wait...good lord was that an online girlfriend? O_O;;; LOL

Also, getting chat logs from an irl girlfriend...ya ok. Getting the chat logs of someone you've never met in person... :|

and Frits hahaha zero recognition for that in that thread. Going through and...who else appears but Dream))(//\**&!Xero himself!
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 31 2012 08:41 GMT
#22436
That iNcontroL post is epic.
The frumious Bandersnatch
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
May 31 2012 09:28 GMT
#22437
On May 31 2012 17:41 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
That iNcontroL post is epic.


So freaking epic...
moo...for DRG
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 10:17:07
May 31 2012 10:16 GMT
#22438
Oh rofl, his post reply to Jibba that incontrol quoted. I wasn't aware that people who happened to be born in a month/period of time of the year were bound to be pugnacious cunts.

Seriously though, astrology pisses me off.

1. I'm far more talented than you'll ever be at lots of things (I have no proof but I really, deeply expect so)

2. I'm far more funny than you'll ever be (around people who aren't stupid, whooping american seals at least). I am not entirely in tune with TL humour because it is far below the usual sort of humour of my friends, and it's hard to stoop

3. I'm attractive

4. I'm definitely more intelligent, philosophical, wise, well-read, charming and intellectual than you

5. I'm an exciting, enthusiastic person; with a lot of time for any charitable cause. I'm a passionate and emotional philanthrope.

6. I'm an elitist, and refuse to accept anything but the best

7. I have an incredibly eclectic range of things I enjoy, which is stimulating for people around me. I am always busy. From sports/ gym, to philosophy and politics, to gaming, to music, to academia and esoteric exploration; I do a lot of things which means I have a lot of interesting things to talk about.

8. I take life seriously...I have a lot of emotion and passion. I care about things, and I'm very protective and loyal of and to my friends.


Well then, I guess he's just better than TL as a whole :S Shame really, he contributed so much! I never realized that, because I'm a scorpio, my character traits are different than I think they are.
memes are a dish best served dank
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 11:43:40
May 31 2012 11:07 GMT
#22439
On May 31 2012 11:05 KwarK wrote:
Too easy
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=91566

Holly shhhhhhhhhh.....!!!! O.O

I really need to start paying attention to blogs. The blog was priceless and the responses? Omg the responses...

"we were having virtual sex withouth firewalls" made me laugh hard irl.

Ohh and KwarK actually posted there and got a "thank you KwarK" ^^ lol

I think iNcontrol wins the thread with this one as a close second place:
On April 19 2009 18:19 vGl-CoW wrote:
slit her throat with occam's razor

CJ Fighting! (--.--)
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 31 2012 11:36 GMT
#22440
Well could we nominate HamerD for ban awards now?
Prev 1 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
UpATreeSC 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5258
Bisu 2494
Soulkey 1590
Jaedong 689
EffOrt 534
Mini 496
Horang2 422
Larva 308
actioN 271
ggaemo 243
[ Show more ]
ZerO 238
Dewaltoss 100
Mind 92
sorry 85
hero 74
Sharp 72
Sea.KH 65
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Pusan 58
Barracks 55
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 22
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 15
Terrorterran 14
NaDa 13
Sacsri 12
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2668
Dendi1250
420jenkins234
League of Legends
Reynor15
Counter-Strike
fl0m2449
Fnx 736
x6flipin339
edward18
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1026
hiko1008
B2W.Neo508
crisheroes293
DeMusliM254
XBOCT250
Liquid`VortiX201
Livibee198
QueenE102
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 79
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 36
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV663
League of Legends
• Nemesis3453
• TFBlade680
• Noizen86
Other Games
• Shiphtur387
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 26m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.