• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:32
CEST 23:32
KST 06:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 14041 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1089

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
May 18 2012 01:21 GMT
#21761
why make good posts when you can make girl blogs and kmd rants
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 18 2012 01:41 GMT
#21762
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


Right, how many does it take to counterbalance a mod history like mine? Or is that like asking for pi^infinity?
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
May 18 2012 02:32 GMT
#21763
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?

Wait . . . .are you saying that my posting is bad? Im at 1600
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
May 18 2012 02:39 GMT
#21764
On May 18 2012 10:41 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


Right, how many does it take to counterbalance a mod history like mine? Or is that like asking for pi^infinity?

Right now, I'm looking at your mod history and it doesn't look good. With things such as:
Always PMs me his reports. I ignore 75% of them. Told him to stop PMing people reports after I found out his report function was black listed.

Guy really really has attitude problems.

and especially:
This guy is really annoying. He's like gg.nore V2.0

And that's not half of it.
Moderator
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-18 02:44:42
May 18 2012 02:43 GMT
#21765
On May 18 2012 11:39 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 10:41 JingleHell wrote:
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


Right, how many does it take to counterbalance a mod history like mine? Or is that like asking for pi^infinity?

Right now, I'm looking at your mod history and it doesn't look good. With things such as:
Show nested quote +
Always PMs me his reports. I ignore 75% of them. Told him to stop PMing people reports after I found out his report function was black listed.

Show nested quote +
Guy really really has attitude problems.

and especially:
Show nested quote +
This guy is really annoying. He's like gg.nore V2.0

And that's not half of it.


Meh. I think half the mods that have an issue with me would do well to say something to me, instead of just looking for a chance to ban me.

If they could say something productive, instead of just throwing some half-baked hypocritical ban reason at me, it might open a decent dialogue. I may respect the right of the site to mod how it pleases, but that doesn't equate to respect for the actions of individual mods.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 18 2012 02:59 GMT
#21766
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


If I became a mod, half of TL would get banned in one afternoon. Then in my power rage I would post pony pictures in every thread. I think we're better off the way things are. Really.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 18 2012 03:02 GMT
#21767
On May 18 2012 11:59 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


If I became a mod, half of TL would get banned in one afternoon. Then in my power rage I would post pony pictures in every thread. I think we're better off the way things are. Really.


If I was made a mod I would be afraid to waste that first ban on something stupid. I mean, come on, you only get one. It has to be special in a way.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 18 2012 06:49 GMT
#21768
On May 18 2012 12:02 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 11:59 TheToast wrote:
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


If I became a mod, half of TL would get banned in one afternoon. Then in my power rage I would post pony pictures in every thread. I think we're better off the way things are. Really.


If I was made a mod I would be afraid to waste that first ban on something stupid. I mean, come on, you only get one. It has to be special in a way.


I remember making a thread like this and getting trolled hard. Mods had to end up closing it because it became a flamefest. I would number my bans. put a number at the end of each line.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 18 2012 07:53 GMT
#21769
On May 18 2012 11:39 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 10:41 JingleHell wrote:
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


Right, how many does it take to counterbalance a mod history like mine? Or is that like asking for pi^infinity?

Right now, I'm looking at your mod history and it doesn't look good. With things such as:
Show nested quote +
Always PMs me his reports. I ignore 75% of them. Told him to stop PMing people reports after I found out his report function was black listed.

Show nested quote +
Guy really really has attitude problems.

and especially:
Show nested quote +
This guy is really annoying. He's like gg.nore V2.0

And that's not half of it.


OooOoh, juicy. Suddenly I'm feeling pretty good about my mod history.

Oh, and I have a question about writing reports, I think I heard some banling say a while ago that you should include what you recommend as punishment (warning, 2 day, etc) in the reason. Would this fly, or would it be considered annoying/backseat modding?
memes are a dish best served dank
monk
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States8477 Posts
May 18 2012 07:56 GMT
#21770
On May 18 2012 16:53 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 11:39 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 10:41 JingleHell wrote:
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


Right, how many does it take to counterbalance a mod history like mine? Or is that like asking for pi^infinity?

Right now, I'm looking at your mod history and it doesn't look good. With things such as:
Always PMs me his reports. I ignore 75% of them. Told him to stop PMing people reports after I found out his report function was black listed.

Guy really really has attitude problems.

and especially:
This guy is really annoying. He's like gg.nore V2.0

And that's not half of it.


OooOoh, juicy. Suddenly I'm feeling pretty good about my mod history.

Oh, and I have a question about writing reports, I think I heard some banling say a while ago that you should include what you recommend as punishment (warning, 2 day, etc) in the reason. Would this fly, or would it be considered annoying/backseat modding?

I don't think anyone does this.
Moderator
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 18 2012 08:37 GMT
#21771
On May 18 2012 16:56 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 16:53 marttorn wrote:
On May 18 2012 11:39 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 10:41 JingleHell wrote:
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


Right, how many does it take to counterbalance a mod history like mine? Or is that like asking for pi^infinity?

Right now, I'm looking at your mod history and it doesn't look good. With things such as:
Always PMs me his reports. I ignore 75% of them. Told him to stop PMing people reports after I found out his report function was black listed.

Guy really really has attitude problems.

and especially:
This guy is really annoying. He's like gg.nore V2.0

And that's not half of it.


OooOoh, juicy. Suddenly I'm feeling pretty good about my mod history.

Oh, and I have a question about writing reports, I think I heard some banling say a while ago that you should include what you recommend as punishment (warning, 2 day, etc) in the reason. Would this fly, or would it be considered annoying/backseat modding?

I don't think anyone does this.

Actually, I'm under the impression I've read that, too, and I do include a recommendation if I've taken the time to research the user's history and think that it justifies either a harsher or less harsh mod action than I think would be normal for the post I'm reporting. I don't know if it's actually helpful, but I've noticed that the things I write in my reports often end up quoted verbatim in messages used to close threads or in ban reasons, so at the very least I'm providing the mods with copy/paste fodder .
The frumious Bandersnatch
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-18 09:58:06
May 18 2012 09:54 GMT
#21772
On May 18 2012 17:37 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 16:56 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 16:53 marttorn wrote:
On May 18 2012 11:39 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 10:41 JingleHell wrote:
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


Right, how many does it take to counterbalance a mod history like mine? Or is that like asking for pi^infinity?

Right now, I'm looking at your mod history and it doesn't look good. With things such as:
Always PMs me his reports. I ignore 75% of them. Told him to stop PMing people reports after I found out his report function was black listed.

Guy really really has attitude problems.

and especially:
This guy is really annoying. He's like gg.nore V2.0

And that's not half of it.


OooOoh, juicy. Suddenly I'm feeling pretty good about my mod history.

Oh, and I have a question about writing reports, I think I heard some banling say a while ago that you should include what you recommend as punishment (warning, 2 day, etc) in the reason. Would this fly, or would it be considered annoying/backseat modding?

I don't think anyone does this.

Actually, I'm under the impression I've read that, too, and I do include a recommendation if I've taken the time to research the user's history and think that it justifies either a harsher or less harsh mod action than I think would be normal for the post I'm reporting. I don't know if it's actually helpful, but I've noticed that the things I write in my reports often end up quoted verbatim in messages used to close threads or in ban reasons, so at the very least I'm providing the mods with copy/paste fodder .


I only really include something like that when it comes to simply moving a thread or closing a thread. I don't think I've stated that i feel a particular offense should get this exact punishment. I do also tend to tell a little story in the report note or something of that sort. It's never just one word or a simple sentence.

I am very ambitious when it comes to reporting threads that lack effort. I always make sure that my report note (and hence mod forum thread) will show more effort than the OP I report. Zero effort OP's really annoy me. Especially if it's even lacking the most basic punctuation. I'm not talking comma's here, I am talking putting a full stop at the end of the 1 sentence OP.

I'm also not a fan at all of interview OP's with a logo/banner, a single quote from the interview and then the link to the external site. But I don't report those.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Hertzy
Profile Joined September 2011
Finland355 Posts
May 18 2012 10:00 GMT
#21773
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


So, does this mean we get to make fun of you for never getting your report button?
My dotabuff: http://dotabuff.com/players/94774350
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
May 18 2012 10:01 GMT
#21774
On May 18 2012 19:00 Hertzy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 10:16 NrGmonk wrote:
On May 18 2012 07:43 TheKefka wrote:
I started off with spamming LR threads but than I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and I didn't like what I saw so I quit that kinda lifestyle.

Make 1500 good posts => become mod
ezpz. why doesn't everyone do this?


So, does this mean we get to make fun of you for never getting your report button?

He got his report button 2 years ago.
Cackle™
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
May 18 2012 10:04 GMT
#21775
Oooh.

Monk, what's my history like?
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
May 18 2012 10:15 GMT
#21776
On May 18 2012 04:25 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 04:06 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
well, if it's a place on internet I've probably been IP-banned atleast once there.

I can't tell, it says something about Kerrigan and then there is a cat picture & haters gonna hate or something.
But I'm not a hater! It's called rough love!


And that's what you get for calling me Foucault! After rummaging through the ABL, damn he was awful.


That's exactly what a PBU would say had he been found out.
You are only digging yourself deeper bro.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
TheExodus
Profile Joined November 2011
293 Posts
May 18 2012 10:15 GMT
#21777
On May 18 2012 19:04 Praetorial wrote:
Oooh.

Monk, what's my history like?


Probably full of fatherless children and crying women.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44373 Posts
May 18 2012 10:19 GMT
#21778
On May 18 2012 19:04 Praetorial wrote:
Oooh.

Monk, what's my history like?

Not great. Warnings for backseat moderating and caught trying to evade a ban by making a second account? Seems like somebody wants to play policeman but doesn't follow the law.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51626 Posts
May 18 2012 10:22 GMT
#21779
why do people suddenly want to know their mod history?

its not like the most of you would get any conclusive response from a mod.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-18 10:26:18
May 18 2012 10:23 GMT
#21780
On May 18 2012 19:19 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2012 19:04 Praetorial wrote:
Oooh.

Monk, what's my history like?

Not great. Warnings for backseat moderating and caught trying to evade a ban by making a second account? Seems like somebody wants to play policeman but doesn't follow the law.


LoL. I know my history...I feel better knowing it is not as bad as some people that are still around here. LoL. I got my first 2-day ban for posting a picture in a fan club thread that I thought was funny and people would like, but I guess the mods though it was distasteful...Nazgul to be exact. Then I got warned once for bumping an old thread without much reason. I didn't think it was a big deal at the time because it was my own blog and I didn't realize it bumped it in the forum list as well, I thought no one would see it or care. My bad. Then I got the 2-day for the 1000th page celebration...and that is all that I know of at least.

I am amazed that even though people seem to think this site has really heavy moderation, that you are still given chances for some things.

EDIT: Funny thing was that after I got that first ban I was so upset that I almost didn't want to come back to the site. I was so embarrassed and felt like I did something horrible wrong at the place that I love so much.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Prev 1 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O142
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15636
Calm 1911
Shuttle 294
White-Ra 233
ZZZero.O 142
Mini 125
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm24
League of Legends
Doublelift2690
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5285
Other Games
summit1g8949
FrodaN2604
fl0m2281
Liquid`RaSZi2110
crisheroes294
C9.Mang0239
Pyrionflax195
ToD187
Livibee182
IndyStarCraft 181
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1029
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 29
• Adnapsc2 28
• Hupsaiya 23
• Sammyuel 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki44
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1561
• Shiphtur674
• WagamamaTV309
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 28m
Replay Cast
1h 28m
OSC
14h 28m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.