• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7874 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1061

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 09 2012 19:28 GMT
#21201
On May 10 2012 04:18 andrewlt wrote:
Wasn't he just banned recently by a mod telling him not to be too Lightwip? He should just be coming off that ban. I suppose SKT needs its counterpart to gg.nore/romantic/superarc.


Lightwip was just temp banned for 1 week by Harem.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5108 posts.

Reason: You've been too Lightwip lately.

Please be less Lightwip in the future.

banned on April 2, 2012.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 09 2012 20:11 GMT
#21202
On May 10 2012 04:18 andrewlt wrote:
Wasn't he just banned recently by a mod telling him not to be too Lightwip? He should just be coming off that ban. I suppose SKT needs its counterpart to gg.nore/romantic/superarc.

Who's this romantic guy? I dont recognize the nickname at all, though you can add turbovolver for a Khan version for sure, lol.

But yeah, he was too Lightwhip :p
In the woods, there lurks..
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 20:25:23
May 09 2012 20:22 GMT
#21203
On May 10 2012 04:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 04:18 andrewlt wrote:
Wasn't he just banned recently by a mod telling him not to be too Lightwip? He should just be coming off that ban. I suppose SKT needs its counterpart to gg.nore/romantic/superarc.


Show nested quote +
Lightwip was just temp banned for 1 week by Harem.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5108 posts.

Reason: You've been too Lightwip lately.

Please be less Lightwip in the future.

banned on April 2, 2012.


My recollection is about right. I incorrectly recalled it as a 30-day ban.

On May 10 2012 05:11 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 04:18 andrewlt wrote:
Wasn't he just banned recently by a mod telling him not to be too Lightwip? He should just be coming off that ban. I suppose SKT needs its counterpart to gg.nore/romantic/superarc.

Who's this romantic guy? I dont recognize the nickname at all, though you can add turbovolver for a Khan version for sure, lol.

But yeah, he was too Lightwhip :p


I recognize romantic more by his lost romantic alt. He's a KT and Flash fan. Lightwip has definitely been too Lightwip lately after his second ban.

Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
May 09 2012 20:45 GMT
#21204
On May 10 2012 05:22 andrewlt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 04:28 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 10 2012 04:18 andrewlt wrote:
Wasn't he just banned recently by a mod telling him not to be too Lightwip? He should just be coming off that ban. I suppose SKT needs its counterpart to gg.nore/romantic/superarc.


Lightwip was just temp banned for 1 week by Harem.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5108 posts.

Reason: You've been too Lightwip lately.

Please be less Lightwip in the future.

banned on April 2, 2012.


My recollection is about right. I incorrectly recalled it as a 30-day ban.

Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 05:11 Iplaythings wrote:
On May 10 2012 04:18 andrewlt wrote:
Wasn't he just banned recently by a mod telling him not to be too Lightwip? He should just be coming off that ban. I suppose SKT needs its counterpart to gg.nore/romantic/superarc.

Who's this romantic guy? I dont recognize the nickname at all, though you can add turbovolver for a Khan version for sure, lol.

But yeah, he was too Lightwhip :p


I recognize romantic more by his lost romantic alt. He's a KT and Flash fan. Lightwip has definitely been too Lightwip lately after his second ban.


Auch, one of those mindless flash fanboys ? >_>
Yeah, some of those are pretty damn annoying, not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind most of them gone with the attitude they have to rest of KT
In the woods, there lurks..
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
May 09 2012 20:47 GMT
#21205
Every great player has its annoying fans, that's how you recognize them.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 09 2012 21:23 GMT
#21206
BRZ_DESTINY was just banned by heyoka.

That account was created on 2012-05-09 13:17:19 and had 7 posts.

Reason: We have decided to perm this account as it only existed to spam the same paragraph.

It was called here already ;p
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
May 09 2012 21:23 GMT
#21207
On May 10 2012 03:30 Cokefreak wrote:
P4 going epic!

Show nested quote +
Lightwip was just temp banned for 1 week by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5142 posts.

Reason:
On May 09 2012 12:58 Lightwip wrote:
If you see a poisonous snake, you will probably run away, even though the snake might be super friendly and let you pet it. Why? Because better safe than sorry.
I think the same applies with race, as politically incorrect as that might seem. It's only natural, after all.
[image loading]


How can someone with that many posts make such an auto-bahn post?
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 09 2012 21:24 GMT
#21208
On May 10 2012 06:23 Deleuze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 03:30 Cokefreak wrote:
P4 going epic!

Lightwip was just temp banned for 1 week by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5142 posts.

Reason:
On May 09 2012 12:58 Lightwip wrote:
If you see a poisonous snake, you will probably run away, even though the snake might be super friendly and let you pet it. Why? Because better safe than sorry.
I think the same applies with race, as politically incorrect as that might seem. It's only natural, after all.
[image loading]


How can someone with that many posts make such an auto-bahn post?


He's a BW poster over 5k. Duh.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
May 09 2012 21:28 GMT
#21209
On May 10 2012 06:24 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 06:23 Deleuze wrote:
On May 10 2012 03:30 Cokefreak wrote:
P4 going epic!

Lightwip was just temp banned for 1 week by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5142 posts.

Reason:
On May 09 2012 12:58 Lightwip wrote:
If you see a poisonous snake, you will probably run away, even though the snake might be super friendly and let you pet it. Why? Because better safe than sorry.
I think the same applies with race, as politically incorrect as that might seem. It's only natural, after all.
[image loading]


How can someone with that many posts make such an auto-bahn post?


He's a BW poster over 5k. Duh.


Lol, I should have known. 5k chances to change his ways, must have never known what hit him.

Also good to see BRZ_DESTINY was permed. What does BRZ mean anyway? I kind of think of it as a really really cold Destiny.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
May 09 2012 21:34 GMT
#21210
In hindsight, I guess I was a little too lenient. Given his name and sign up date, I probably should've known better.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 09 2012 21:36 GMT
#21211
On May 10 2012 06:34 Falling wrote:
In hindsight, I guess I was a little too lenient. Given his name and sign up date, I probably should've known better.


Yes you should've, but we still <3 you.

:D :D :D
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 21:41:39
May 09 2012 21:40 GMT
#21212
On May 10 2012 06:28 Deleuze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 06:24 TheToast wrote:
On May 10 2012 06:23 Deleuze wrote:
On May 10 2012 03:30 Cokefreak wrote:
P4 going epic!

Lightwip was just temp banned for 1 week by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2010-04-27 15:46:57 and had 5142 posts.

Reason:
On May 09 2012 12:58 Lightwip wrote:
If you see a poisonous snake, you will probably run away, even though the snake might be super friendly and let you pet it. Why? Because better safe than sorry.
I think the same applies with race, as politically incorrect as that might seem. It's only natural, after all.
[image loading]


How can someone with that many posts make such an auto-bahn post?


He's a BW poster over 5k. Duh.


Lol, I should have known. 5k chances to change his ways, must have never known what hit him.

Also good to see BRZ_DESTINY was permed. What does BRZ mean anyway? I kind of think of it as a really really cold Destiny.


Maybe Brazzers clan tag? I could see someone making a joke on Destiny and that whole situation with Brazzers. You could see a connection between the discussion on innapropriate sponsors and inapropriate words, plus his recent lack of a team/sponsor. It's pretty thin, but who knows with these people. I have no idea otherwise.
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 09 2012 21:45 GMT
#21213
On May 10 2012 06:34 Falling wrote:
In hindsight, I guess I was a little too lenient. Given his name and sign up date, I probably should've known better.

i'd assumed you were just trying to farm 2-3 bans out of the same account.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
May 09 2012 21:58 GMT
#21214
On May 10 2012 06:45 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 06:34 Falling wrote:
In hindsight, I guess I was a little too lenient. Given his name and sign up date, I probably should've known better.

i'd assumed you were just trying to farm 2-3 bans out of the same account.

lol why would he do that?
wwww
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 09 2012 22:00 GMT
#21215
On May 10 2012 06:58 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 06:45 kerpal wrote:
On May 10 2012 06:34 Falling wrote:
In hindsight, I guess I was a little too lenient. Given his name and sign up date, I probably should've known better.

i'd assumed you were just trying to farm 2-3 bans out of the same account.

lol why would he do that?

That, young padawan, is a secret you will eventually learn.
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 09 2012 22:03 GMT
#21216
Wouldn't it be nice if the witch hunt thread just ended on this post:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=14644473
Although I'm guessing it's just going to continue going in circles till a mod shuts it down.
Liquipedia
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 22:04:01
May 09 2012 22:03 GMT
#21217
On May 10 2012 06:58 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 06:45 kerpal wrote:
On May 10 2012 06:34 Falling wrote:
In hindsight, I guess I was a little too lenient. Given his name and sign up date, I probably should've known better.

i'd assumed you were just trying to farm 2-3 bans out of the same account.

lol why would he do that?


If I were a cruel nazi mod, toying with my victims before ultimately consuming them?

Nah, I was going for the warn/ temp ban now and hope for reform later. And of course ignoring that it was single purpose account.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 22:06:03
May 09 2012 22:04 GMT
#21218
On May 10 2012 06:58 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2012 06:45 kerpal wrote:
On May 10 2012 06:34 Falling wrote:
In hindsight, I guess I was a little too lenient. Given his name and sign up date, I probably should've known better.

i'd assumed you were just trying to farm 2-3 bans out of the same account.

lol why would he do that?


The bangods gain strength whenever they ban someone, duh!

edit: Falling put it better.

On May 10 2012 07:03 imallinson wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if the witch hunt thread just ended on this post:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=14644473
Although I'm guessing it's just going to continue going in circles till a mod shuts it down.


Yeah if enough people understood this, then we would not have had so many bans, but in this thread I think we really ought to rejoice over the Destiny situation. So many ragers and idiots are now gone permanently.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
May 09 2012 22:10 GMT
#21219
Actually farming bans could be a good idea.
Gotta find some way to catch GMarshal and heyoka without putting in the time.
hm...
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
Kuzmorgo
Profile Joined May 2009
Hungary1058 Posts
May 09 2012 22:11 GMT
#21220
I was reading through the ABL, amazed by the fact that more thatn 80% of it is the last 2 years only, and since there is a link to every 100th page, i found this tdot thingie. It goes back for several pages actually. He was quite persistent...

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=200

and if you wonder who he was:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=119517
"No, whine not! Play, or play not! There is no whine."
Prev 1 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 144
ProTech138
SpeCial 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13721
Artosis 597
PianO 30
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota117
League of Legends
Doublelift3643
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1666
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g6771
shahzam562
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0383
Maynarde76
Trikslyr59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV151
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• RyuSc2 29
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur610
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.