• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:20
CEST 18:20
KST 01:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10372 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1059

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 08 2012 23:50 GMT
#21161
On May 09 2012 08:39 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 08:38 Cokefreak wrote:
Found it: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=14633906
On May 09 2012 07:04 Goetzinho23 wrote:
Why is this news featured? Its still BW, but hopefully the last BW tourney EVER!

User was temp banned for this post.



OH MY GOD! You have to ruin everything. You know who you are!

Damn you and your ninja skills.

go away Cokefreak ; )

would you stop putting the small fonts? wtf.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
May 08 2012 23:51 GMT
#21162
On May 09 2012 08:49 beetlelisk wrote:
Hehe quick find. Nerds on a ban hunger as I see it.
I really don't get what's up with the newcomers hating BW. Why? Criticism is understandable, pointing out differences in gameplay between BW and SC2 and why someone prefers SC2 is ok but throwing out loud for the game to die to spite all the people around? What the hell?
I still remember MBS "debates" and I used to be very pro on each change done to the game during SC2 development but I never wished BW to die.

Don't turn this thread into BW vs SC2 ;_;

On May 09 2012 08:39 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 08:38 Cokefreak wrote:
Found it: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=14633906
On May 09 2012 07:04 Goetzinho23 wrote:
Why is this news featured? Its still BW, but hopefully the last BW tourney EVER!

User was temp banned for this post.



OH MY GOD! You have to ruin everything. You know who you are!

Damn you and your ninja skills.

go away Cokefreak ; )

Yeah I'm going to sleep g'nite.
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
May 08 2012 23:53 GMT
#21163
On May 09 2012 08:51 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 08:49 beetlelisk wrote:
Hehe quick find. Nerds on a ban hunger as I see it.
I really don't get what's up with the newcomers hating BW. Why? Criticism is understandable, pointing out differences in gameplay between BW and SC2 and why someone prefers SC2 is ok but throwing out loud for the game to die to spite all the people around? What the hell?
I still remember MBS "debates" and I used to be very pro on each change done to the game during SC2 development but I never wished BW to die.

Don't turn this thread into BW vs SC2 ;_;

Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 08:39 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:38 Cokefreak wrote:
Found it: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=14633906
On May 09 2012 07:04 Goetzinho23 wrote:
Why is this news featured? Its still BW, but hopefully the last BW tourney EVER!

User was temp banned for this post.



OH MY GOD! You have to ruin everything. You know who you are!

Damn you and your ninja skills.

go away Cokefreak ; )

Yeah I'm going to sleep g'nite.

No man I am talking about the newest ban, how am I starting SC2 vs BW discussion?
wwww
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 08 2012 23:54 GMT
#21164
On May 09 2012 08:51 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 08:49 beetlelisk wrote:
Hehe quick find. Nerds on a ban hunger as I see it.
I really don't get what's up with the newcomers hating BW. Why? Criticism is understandable, pointing out differences in gameplay between BW and SC2 and why someone prefers SC2 is ok but throwing out loud for the game to die to spite all the people around? What the hell?
I still remember MBS "debates" and I used to be very pro on each change done to the game during SC2 development but I never wished BW to die.

Don't turn this thread into BW vs SC2 ;_;

Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 08:39 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:38 Cokefreak wrote:
Found it: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=14633906
On May 09 2012 07:04 Goetzinho23 wrote:
Why is this news featured? Its still BW, but hopefully the last BW tourney EVER!

User was temp banned for this post.



OH MY GOD! You have to ruin everything. You know who you are!

Damn you and your ninja skills.

go away Cokefreak ; )

Yeah I'm going to sleep g'nite.

clearly all that ninja-ing has worn you out.

i would've permed that guy for saying that about BW, but i'd probably perm alot of people!
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
May 08 2012 23:56 GMT
#21165
On May 09 2012 08:54 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 08:51 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:49 beetlelisk wrote:
Hehe quick find. Nerds on a ban hunger as I see it.
I really don't get what's up with the newcomers hating BW. Why? Criticism is understandable, pointing out differences in gameplay between BW and SC2 and why someone prefers SC2 is ok but throwing out loud for the game to die to spite all the people around? What the hell?
I still remember MBS "debates" and I used to be very pro on each change done to the game during SC2 development but I never wished BW to die.

Don't turn this thread into BW vs SC2 ;_;

On May 09 2012 08:39 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:38 Cokefreak wrote:
Found it: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=14633906
On May 09 2012 07:04 Goetzinho23 wrote:
Why is this news featured? Its still BW, but hopefully the last BW tourney EVER!

User was temp banned for this post.



OH MY GOD! You have to ruin everything. You know who you are!

Damn you and your ninja skills.

go away Cokefreak ; )

Yeah I'm going to sleep g'nite.

clearly all that ninja-ing has worn you out.

i would've permed that guy for saying that about BW, but i'd probably perm alot of people!

1 week looks to be about right for the first offence.
wwww
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 00:00:37
May 08 2012 23:58 GMT
#21166
JoJo comes back and immediately this thread is back to spammy posts of rodents. I am no longer the king of off topic it would seem.

Also, seriously guys enough rodents.

SilentBonjwa. was just banned by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2012-05-09 07:23:32 and had 1 posts.

Reason: PBU


Tip of the day: If you are a PBU, making a username with the "B" word in it is like making a giant lighted sign that says "HEY MODS, LOOK AT ME".

-edit: oooo oo oo!!!! How did I miss this, Pony ban FTW!

On May 08 2012 14:31 JeffS wrote:
So what's more embarrassing? Your parents walking in and seeing you watching this.....or porn?

User was temp banned for this post.



Haha, how terded.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
May 09 2012 00:01 GMT
#21167
looks like the silent bonjwa, wont be talking

anymore


yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 09 2012 00:11 GMT
#21168
On May 09 2012 08:56 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 08:54 kerpal wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:51 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:49 beetlelisk wrote:
Hehe quick find. Nerds on a ban hunger as I see it.
I really don't get what's up with the newcomers hating BW. Why? Criticism is understandable, pointing out differences in gameplay between BW and SC2 and why someone prefers SC2 is ok but throwing out loud for the game to die to spite all the people around? What the hell?
I still remember MBS "debates" and I used to be very pro on each change done to the game during SC2 development but I never wished BW to die.

Don't turn this thread into BW vs SC2 ;_;

On May 09 2012 08:39 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:38 Cokefreak wrote:
Found it: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=14633906
On May 09 2012 07:04 Goetzinho23 wrote:
Why is this news featured? Its still BW, but hopefully the last BW tourney EVER!

User was temp banned for this post.



OH MY GOD! You have to ruin everything. You know who you are!

Damn you and your ninja skills.

go away Cokefreak ; )

Yeah I'm going to sleep g'nite.

clearly all that ninja-ing has worn you out.

i would've permed that guy for saying that about BW, but i'd probably perm alot of people!

1 week looks to be about right for the first offence.

I wasn't really being serious...
But then again, he did say he hopes this is the last BW tournament ever...
hmmmm. I'd probably temp ban him, then go round his house and kneecap him.
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 09 2012 02:02 GMT
#21169
On May 09 2012 09:11 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 08:56 beetlelisk wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:54 kerpal wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:51 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:49 beetlelisk wrote:
Hehe quick find. Nerds on a ban hunger as I see it.
I really don't get what's up with the newcomers hating BW. Why? Criticism is understandable, pointing out differences in gameplay between BW and SC2 and why someone prefers SC2 is ok but throwing out loud for the game to die to spite all the people around? What the hell?
I still remember MBS "debates" and I used to be very pro on each change done to the game during SC2 development but I never wished BW to die.

Don't turn this thread into BW vs SC2 ;_;

On May 09 2012 08:39 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:38 Cokefreak wrote:
Found it: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=14633906
On May 09 2012 07:04 Goetzinho23 wrote:
Why is this news featured? Its still BW, but hopefully the last BW tourney EVER!

User was temp banned for this post.



OH MY GOD! You have to ruin everything. You know who you are!

Damn you and your ninja skills.

go away Cokefreak ; )

Yeah I'm going to sleep g'nite.

clearly all that ninja-ing has worn you out.

i would've permed that guy for saying that about BW, but i'd probably perm alot of people!

1 week looks to be about right for the first offence.

I wasn't really being serious...
But then again, he did say he hopes this is the last BW tournament ever...
hmmmm. I'd probably temp ban him, then go round his house and kneecap him.

I reckon he should get perm'd when another BW tournament starts.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
May 09 2012 02:14 GMT
#21170
On May 09 2012 11:02 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2012 09:11 kerpal wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:56 beetlelisk wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:54 kerpal wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:51 Cokefreak wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:49 beetlelisk wrote:
Hehe quick find. Nerds on a ban hunger as I see it.
I really don't get what's up with the newcomers hating BW. Why? Criticism is understandable, pointing out differences in gameplay between BW and SC2 and why someone prefers SC2 is ok but throwing out loud for the game to die to spite all the people around? What the hell?
I still remember MBS "debates" and I used to be very pro on each change done to the game during SC2 development but I never wished BW to die.

Don't turn this thread into BW vs SC2 ;_;

On May 09 2012 08:39 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 09 2012 08:38 Cokefreak wrote:
Found it: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=14633906
On May 09 2012 07:04 Goetzinho23 wrote:
Why is this news featured? Its still BW, but hopefully the last BW tourney EVER!

User was temp banned for this post.



OH MY GOD! You have to ruin everything. You know who you are!

Damn you and your ninja skills.

go away Cokefreak ; )

Yeah I'm going to sleep g'nite.

clearly all that ninja-ing has worn you out.

i would've permed that guy for saying that about BW, but i'd probably perm alot of people!

1 week looks to be about right for the first offence.

I wasn't really being serious...
But then again, he did say he hopes this is the last BW tournament ever...
hmmmm. I'd probably temp ban him, then go round his house and kneecap him.

I reckon he should get perm'd when another BW tournament starts.

Ban god demands sacrifice :D
wwww
GARO
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2255 Posts
May 09 2012 03:35 GMT
#21171
That SilentBonjwa refused to wait out his original ban and got permed? Good riddance.
fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi
Profile Joined February 2012
Israel157 Posts
May 09 2012 03:40 GMT
#21172
On May 09 2012 12:35 GARO wrote:
That SilentBonjwa refused to wait out his original ban and got permed? Good riddance.

That's too bad for him.
"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-09 03:44:36
May 09 2012 03:44 GMT
#21173
^I hate your handle.
Just thought you should know :p
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
May 09 2012 03:54 GMT
#21174
I just need to point the greatest mod note I have seen in a very long time

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=320894&currentpage=74

It reads:

"Please have some semblance of an idea of what you're talking about."

In reference to beating and defending the max 200/200 roach push in PvZ in SC2

I guess Monk got tired of people saying double robo immortal with voidrays lol
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 09 2012 04:12 GMT
#21175
Totally unrealistic expectation imo.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Abort Retry Fail
Profile Joined December 2011
2636 Posts
May 09 2012 04:18 GMT
#21176
On May 06 2012 14:40 Hyde wrote:
Ahh man D:
[V] you were doing all right before you bumped up all those threads :/

lol What the fuck. It's pretty dumb tbh.

Be known for undying love for BW and Jaedong, and you come back doing threads exclusively for Jaedong. I'm not a big fan of his pro-jaedong banners regardless if there are others playing, but he was given a second chance and he bungled it up.

ggnore indeed!
BSOD
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 09 2012 06:02 GMT
#21177
On May 09 2012 07:52 solidbebe wrote:
^ That's cute but it doesn't hold a candle to chinchillas

Protip: Do not hold candles to chinchillas. It does not end well.
The frumious Bandersnatch
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
May 09 2012 07:33 GMT
#21178
Fogetaboudit was just temp banned for 1 week by NrGmonk.

That account was created on 2010-07-27 15:22:27 and had 136 posts.

Reason: inb4ban martyring after just getting off a previous ban

This guy does not seem likely to have a long and fruitful TL career ahead of him :-/
The frumious Bandersnatch
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 09 2012 07:41 GMT
#21179
On May 09 2012 16:33 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
Fogetaboudit was just temp banned for 1 week by NrGmonk.

That account was created on 2010-07-27 15:22:27 and had 136 posts.

Reason: inb4ban martyring after just getting off a previous ban

This guy does not seem likely to have a long and fruitful TL career ahead of him :-/

He would if he would simply stop fogetabouting the previous bans
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 09 2012 08:14 GMT
#21180
I come in here expecting 2 pages of cute animals and what do I get? Baaaaan discussion UGH.....

/dissapointed.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Prev 1 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 250
UpATreeSC 70
Codebar 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39714
Calm 3798
Bisu 2273
Shuttle 1372
FanTaSy 1266
Mini 546
Hyuk 395
actioN 338
Stork 307
EffOrt 287
[ Show more ]
firebathero 194
Barracks 183
Rush 181
Snow 141
Dewaltoss 109
Zeus 68
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Killer 33
Sea.KH 32
Hyun 31
soO 30
Pusan 29
Liquid`Ret 29
Bale 27
Free 22
Shine 21
Aegong 19
Yoon 19
PianO 17
HiyA 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8731
Dendi1117
XaKoH 254
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
x6flipin729
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes575
Other Games
singsing2442
hiko1490
FrodaN807
Beastyqt545
mouzStarbuck289
Livibee202
byalli193
Hui .159
Liquid`VortiX147
C9.Mang0101
RotterdaM96
Mew2King63
Trikslyr57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV334
League of Legends
• Nemesis3447
Other Games
• Shiphtur934
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 56m
Replay Cast
6h 41m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.