• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:04
CEST 06:04
KST 13:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7821 users

[NYC] Meetup #5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
June 07 2012 21:27 GMT
#1
Wednesday, June 13th at 7:00 PM

Dave and Busters in Times Square. (234 West 42nd St. Tel: 646-495-2015)

Obligatory LAN FAQ
+ Show Spoiler +

I am really young / don't want to drive / am underage / don't want to party. Should I come?
Yes.
I am bad at StarCraft. Should I come?
Yes.
I don't know many people from the TL community / am really shy. Should I come?
Yes.
Can I bring a friend?
Yes.
I have a really cute Asian girlfriend / sister / friend. Should I bring her?
Yes.
I am free to come, but for the above reasons I will pretend to be busy. Will I be banned from TeamLiquid?
Yes.


In light of recent news (and supernovamaniac leaving for Korea soon), I would like for us to meetup to share in our sorrows and say goodbye to him. I know it's on pretty short notice, but please let's make an effort to come and gather.

I'm lonely

If you're under 21 you will need someone 25 or older to get you in, no exceptions but it's Wednesday Night, so they will probably not check. Just don't order alcohol if you're under 21.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
June 07 2012 21:32 GMT
#2
I'll try and be there. It's a TSL qualifier day, I don't know how late it will run but hopefully I can make it.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-07 21:45:32
June 07 2012 21:35 GMT
#3
On June 08 2012 06:32 R1CH wrote:
I'll try and be there. It's a TSL qualifier day, I don't know how late it will run but hopefully I can make it.

JPAK WHY U SO DUMB

Going btw, and coming back in August. Can't share summer with you guys (no im not moving or something wtf)

Edit 3: Watch jpak cancel this after realizing that i'll still be in jersey next year huehue


Edit 4: I can't read LOL
ppp
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
June 07 2012 22:27 GMT
#4
On June 08 2012 06:35 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 06:32 R1CH wrote:
I'll try and be there. It's a TSL qualifier day, I don't know how late it will run but hopefully I can make it.

JPAK WHY U SO DUMB

Going btw, and coming back in August. Can't share summer with you guys (no im not moving or something wtf)

Edit 3: Watch jpak cancel this after realizing that i'll still be in jersey next year huehue


Edit 4: I can't read LOL


No, you can't.

And do I look like I care about a TSL qualifier?
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
June 08 2012 03:39 GMT
#5
On June 08 2012 07:27 jpak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 06:35 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 08 2012 06:32 R1CH wrote:
I'll try and be there. It's a TSL qualifier day, I don't know how late it will run but hopefully I can make it.

JPAK WHY U SO DUMB

Going btw, and coming back in August. Can't share summer with you guys (no im not moving or something wtf)

Edit 3: Watch jpak cancel this after realizing that i'll still be in jersey next year huehue


Edit 4: I can't read LOL


No, you can't.

And do I look like I care about a TSL qualifier?


We should if R1CH is trying to attend.
ppp
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
June 08 2012 04:29 GMT
#6
On June 08 2012 12:39 supernovamaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 07:27 jpak wrote:
On June 08 2012 06:35 supernovamaniac wrote:
On June 08 2012 06:32 R1CH wrote:
I'll try and be there. It's a TSL qualifier day, I don't know how late it will run but hopefully I can make it.

JPAK WHY U SO DUMB

Going btw, and coming back in August. Can't share summer with you guys (no im not moving or something wtf)

Edit 3: Watch jpak cancel this after realizing that i'll still be in jersey next year huehue


Edit 4: I can't read LOL


No, you can't.

And do I look like I care about a TSL qualifier?


We should if R1CH is trying to attend.

I agree with that. I don't care about TSL qualifier but I do care about R1CH ^^
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
June 08 2012 09:06 GMT
#7
It should be fine
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
June 08 2012 13:42 GMT
#8
This event might be a good place to discuss how we should plan for the OSL finals party, or at least get the logistics rolling along. The timing of the OSL finals will probably be late July/early August. Since Cybercraft closed, the NYC BW community needs to find an alternative venue that can host as many people as possible that's willing to host at late hours.

I'll go because I'm tired of having multiple D&B cards that I don't know if it works/have credits.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
June 08 2012 13:54 GMT
#9
On June 08 2012 22:42 Phelix wrote:
This event might be a good place to discuss how we should plan for the OSL finals party, or at least get the logistics rolling along. The timing of the OSL finals will probably be late July/early August. Since Cybercraft closed, the NYC BW community needs to find an alternative venue that can host as many people as possible that's willing to host at late hours.

I'll go because I'm tired of having multiple D&B cards that I don't know if it works/have credits.

Cybercraft closed? ;-; FML.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
supernovamaniac
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States3048 Posts
June 08 2012 14:05 GMT
#10
FML.

Also, if i happen to visit OSL finals, you know whos getting a shoutout. If not ill try to live english commentary
ppp
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
June 08 2012 21:34 GMT
#11
I have a cute Asian sister I can bring.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Erik.TheRed
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1655 Posts
June 08 2012 21:49 GMT
#12
hmm maybe I''ll stop by. How many people usually come to these meetups?
"See you space cowboy"
jpak
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States5045 Posts
June 08 2012 23:02 GMT
#13
On June 09 2012 06:49 Erik.TheRed wrote:
hmm maybe I''ll stop by. How many people usually come to these meetups?


About ten people or so.
CJ Entusman #50! #1 클템 fan TL!
SlowBullets
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States839 Posts
June 08 2012 23:45 GMT
#14
On June 08 2012 22:42 Phelix wrote:
This event might be a good place to discuss how we should plan for the OSL finals party, or at least get the logistics rolling along. The timing of the OSL finals will probably be late July/early August. Since Cybercraft closed, the NYC BW community needs to find an alternative venue that can host as many people as possible that's willing to host at late hours.

I'll go because I'm tired of having multiple D&B cards that I don't know if it works/have credits.

I definitely agree that we must find a place for the OSL finals..
1:1 go sc2 LAN? Oh wait...
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
June 09 2012 00:20 GMT
#15
On June 09 2012 06:34 flamewheel wrote:
I have a cute Asian sister I can bring.

And I will bring her home, take her off your hands, you know? You can thank me later.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
uikos
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States132 Posts
June 10 2012 06:01 GMT
#16
:D I'm one of the princeton kids~ Flamewheel asked me, and i think I can go~~
I'm in love with Hero~
Newfur
Profile Joined June 2012
United States9 Posts
June 10 2012 06:02 GMT
#17
Hey there. I'm one of the Princeton peoples, and I might be there. I'll be that guy who looks half-awesome, with maybe a fedora.
CryMore
Profile Joined March 2010
United States497 Posts
June 10 2012 08:19 GMT
#18
Oo interesting...i will probably be there!
"What wins? 3-base Protoss or 2-base Zerg?" "1-base Terran"
SpeaKEaSY
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States1070 Posts
June 10 2012 08:22 GMT
#19
On June 08 2012 22:42 Phelix wrote:
This event might be a good place to discuss how we should plan for the OSL finals party, or at least get the logistics rolling along. The timing of the OSL finals will probably be late July/early August. Since Cybercraft closed, the NYC BW community needs to find an alternative venue that can host as many people as possible that's willing to host at late hours.

I'll go because I'm tired of having multiple D&B cards that I don't know if it works/have credits.


LocalBattles in Fort Lee is open until 2AM, and who knows, with a big enough crowd maybe we can get them to stay open a bit later once a while?
Aim for perfection, settle for mediocrity - KawaiiRice 2014
Phelix
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
1931 Posts
June 11 2012 02:30 GMT
#20
On June 10 2012 17:22 SpeaKEaSY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2012 22:42 Phelix wrote:
This event might be a good place to discuss how we should plan for the OSL finals party, or at least get the logistics rolling along. The timing of the OSL finals will probably be late July/early August. Since Cybercraft closed, the NYC BW community needs to find an alternative venue that can host as many people as possible that's willing to host at late hours.

I'll go because I'm tired of having multiple D&B cards that I don't know if it works/have credits.


LocalBattles in Fort Lee is open until 2AM, and who knows, with a big enough crowd maybe we can get them to stay open a bit later once a while?

Well, I guess there would be a problem about people venturing out to New Jersey late at night for an event. It could happen, obviously noting that as an option.
Venture Capital is better off spent on lottery tickets rather than investing in E-Sports; you'll get a far better return. The difference is simple: Koreans are tryharding at the game, foreigners are tryharding in real-life.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 275
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12335
Dewaltoss 165
Bale 50
Terrorterran 22
Noble 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm239
League of Legends
JimRising 833
Counter-Strike
taco 376
Other Games
summit1g14299
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1344
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 11
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota253
League of Legends
• Lourlo1022
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 56m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 56m
Replay Cast
18h 56m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.