• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:27
CEST 10:27
KST 17:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9473 users

Know Your TL Fellow - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 07 2012 08:59 GMT
#61
On May 07 2012 14:16 McFeser wrote:
@Mattorn are you a Viking?


In the sense of worshipping the gods of northern mythology, living in a house made entirely of straw and wood, pillaging the innocent and raping religious figures, yes.

In the sense that I have a farm of hamsters in my back yard, no.
memes are a dish best served dank
LightTemplar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Ireland481 Posts
May 07 2012 10:19 GMT
#62
On May 07 2012 10:26 3FFA wrote:
@LightTemplar
Dts are awesome my friend. Have you witnessed The Ultimate Dark Templar Abuse Guide?


I have not! I'm immediately on my way to search for such a thing.
"Thoughts are always there, the mind can't stop" - Grubby
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
May 07 2012 11:30 GMT
#63
@Kiett, do u have a bf ^^ if not i'll will be happy to oblige, also on a more serious note will u ever do anymore casting? i know bisu isnt in the OSL anymore but u should still do some featured guest stuff with Sayle or even supernovamaniac that would be nice
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
Scaramanga
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia8093 Posts
May 07 2012 11:58 GMT
#64
@konadora
Do you still have the replay for the game we played on destination? I was protoss vs your terran and it went for around 40 mins, I still need to do a battle report for that game
Loda talked about the fun counter, it's AdmiralBulldog on his natures prophet
Shock710
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Australia6097 Posts
May 07 2012 12:00 GMT
#65
On May 07 2012 20:58 Scaramanga wrote:
@konadora
Do you still have the replay for the game we played on destination? I was protoss vs your terran and it went for around 40 mins, I still need to do a battle report for that game

Oh GOD YES! someone find that replay, i hope u provide some pm for me when u post it i dont wanna miss this one
dAPhREAk gives Shock a * | [23:55] <Shock710> that was out of context -_- [16:26] <@motbob> Good question, Shock!
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
May 07 2012 12:09 GMT
#66
On May 07 2012 15:16 Blazinghand wrote:
@OpticalShot will she ever love me?

Yes.

@Blazinghand
What aspect of Kpop do you appreciate, if any?
[TLMS] REBOOT
Kiett
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States7639 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 13:38:58
May 07 2012 13:38 GMT
#67
On May 06 2012 22:59 Symmetry wrote:
@Kiett: Marry me? :3

Totally bro! I miss youuuu. But you'll have to kill my current husband and all my other suitors (cough mongolian guy cough) first before you can have my hand D:

On May 07 2012 20:30 Shock710 wrote:
@Kiett, do u have a bf ^^ if not i'll will be happy to oblige, also on a more serious note will u ever do anymore casting? i know bisu isnt in the OSL anymore but u should still do some featured guest stuff with Sayle or even supernovamaniac that would be nice

irl? No, I do not. Ever since a nasty break up 3 years ago, I have chosen to abstain from the realms of "men" and "dating." That is, unless Bisu were to ask me out :3

I dunno, probably not. It was just a one-time thing to try and make the finals more fun ^^ I guess I wouldn't object if the opportunity arose again though.


@kona: why are you the cutest qtpie in the world ♥

@fishuu: are you actually an art major/pursuing art as a career or is it just a hobby?

@Man with a Plan: what exactly is your plan? o.o
Writer:o
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
May 07 2012 13:50 GMT
#68
@Serejai
What inspires you to do all these gaming givaways and give back to the community so much?
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Torenhire
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States11681 Posts
May 07 2012 16:33 GMT
#69
@boesthius how can I be a qt as yew? c:
SirJolt: Well maybe if you weren't so big and stupid, it wouldn't have hit you.
FuDDx *
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States5018 Posts
May 07 2012 17:23 GMT
#70
@ Torenhire How can I thank you for getting me a SS gift that I traded for weed OO !! Thanks man .
I always plan on mailing things to people but I never seem to get around to it maybe its all the weed making me a slacker. TT Its easier to repay in person... come over!!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balloon-Man-FuDD/237447769616965?ref=hl
Serejai
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
6007 Posts
May 07 2012 18:07 GMT
#71
On May 07 2012 22:50 57 Corvette wrote:
@Serejai
What inspires you to do all these gaming givaways and give back to the community so much?


It's a good thing I'm a loser and search my own name 5-6 times a day, otherwise I wouldnt've seen this!

Short answer is I just like making other people's lives better in whatever ways I can. I've been part of the SC community since 1998 and while I've done some things here and there like hosting replays, making maps, being an admin for ICCUP and a few tournaments... none of that really felt like I was contributing much.

I started meeting a lot of game developers when I ran my Minecraft server so one thing led to another and eventually I was able to start giving out games. It's still not much, and there are a lot of things I'd like to do but simply can't do alone or with the limited time and financing I have available these days... but it's something, I guess.

Of course I've also had some tragic failures such as the TL Staff Tournament I tried to get going so not everything turns out the way it's supposed to... but overall I'm happy with what I've been able to do thus far and it seems that a decent amount of people on TL are as well. Therefore I'll continue doing it and (hopefully) do it better each time as long as the community here remains.
I HAVE 5 TOAST POINTS
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
May 07 2012 18:56 GMT
#72
On May 07 2012 17:59 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 14:16 McFeser wrote:
@Mattorn are you a Viking?


In the sense of worshipping the gods of northern mythology, living in a house made entirely of straw and wood, pillaging the innocent and raping religious figures, yes.

In the sense that I have a farm of hamsters in my back yard, no.


@marttorn

Do you actually have a hamster farm in your yard?
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 07 2012 19:01 GMT
#73
On May 08 2012 03:56 Deleuze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 17:59 marttorn wrote:
On May 07 2012 14:16 McFeser wrote:
@Mattorn are you a Viking?


In the sense of worshipping the gods of northern mythology, living in a house made entirely of straw and wood, pillaging the innocent and raping religious figures, yes.

In the sense that I have a farm of hamsters in my back yard, no.


@marttorn

Do you actually have a hamster farm in your yard?


No, that would be ridiculous.

+ Show Spoiler +
I have domesticated sea otters too
memes are a dish best served dank
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 19:07:19
May 07 2012 19:07 GMT
#74
@flamewheel

Will you join the TL Dota 2 Open with a team or casting? We'd love to have you :3
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Trozz
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3456 Posts
May 07 2012 19:16 GMT
#75
On May 07 2012 16:44 itkovian wrote:
@Trozz
I approve of your style.
Did you know, a traditional haiku also involves a seasonal word and a juxtaposition between two ideas?
And would you ever consider writing your posts like this for a while? It would be quite the challenge ;p


With spring comes great threads.
This autumn in korea,
Starcraft's war begins.
A build is not a guess, an estimation or a hunch, a feeling, or a foolish intuition. A build is a dependable, unwavering, unarguably accurate, portrayer of your ambition.
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-07 19:26:14
May 07 2012 19:25 GMT
#76
On May 08 2012 04:16 Trozz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 16:44 itkovian wrote:
@Trozz
I approve of your style.
Did you know, a traditional haiku also involves a seasonal word and a juxtaposition between two ideas?
And would you ever consider writing your posts like this for a while? It would be quite the challenge ;p


With spring comes great threads.
This autumn in korea,
Starcraft's war begins.

oh god... you've got him doing it... and correctly now.... EVERYONE WATCH OUT!!!!
edit: 2121 posts? Weird number :o
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
May 07 2012 19:43 GMT
#77
On May 07 2012 22:38 Kiett wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 06 2012 22:59 Symmetry wrote:
@Kiett: Marry me? :3

Totally bro! I miss youuuu. But you'll have to kill my current husband and all my other suitors (cough mongolian guy cough) first before you can have my hand D:

I'm watching you.

On May 08 2012 04:07 Hassybaby wrote:
@flamewheel

Will you join the TL Dota 2 Open with a team or casting? We'd love to have you :3

I won't play but I'd cast if you want me to. Keep in mind that I may or may not be a complete and total failure at casting. We can talk details I guess.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
May 07 2012 19:50 GMT
#78
On May 08 2012 04:43 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 22:38 Kiett wrote:
On May 06 2012 22:59 Symmetry wrote:
@Kiett: Marry me? :3

Totally bro! I miss youuuu. But you'll have to kill my current husband and all my other suitors (cough mongolian guy cough) first before you can have my hand D:

I'm watching you.

Show nested quote +
On May 08 2012 04:07 Hassybaby wrote:
@flamewheel

Will you join the TL Dota 2 Open with a team or casting? We'd love to have you :3

I won't play but I'd cast if you want me to. Keep in mind that I may or may not be a complete and total failure at casting. We can talk details I guess.

If you are, they can just say you were too busy posting on TL at the same time
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Liquid`Drone
Profile Joined September 2002
Norway28905 Posts
May 07 2012 19:55 GMT
#79
@liberal

drugs yo
Moderator
itkovian
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1763 Posts
May 07 2012 19:57 GMT
#80
On May 08 2012 04:16 Trozz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2012 16:44 itkovian wrote:
@Trozz
I approve of your style.
Did you know, a traditional haiku also involves a seasonal word and a juxtaposition between two ideas?
And would you ever consider writing your posts like this for a while? It would be quite the challenge ;p


With spring comes great threads.
This autumn in korea,
Starcraft's war begins.


Ahahaha, nice!
=)=
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 882
GuemChi 634
Leta 308
Hyun 279
firebathero 221
BeSt 212
Soma 177
Mong 108
PianO 55
910 49
[ Show more ]
sSak 43
Bale 29
Shine 20
yabsab 19
HiyA 18
ZergMaN 14
Noble 14
Dota 2
febbydoto22
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss558
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King292
Other Games
summit1g8326
olofmeister964
ceh9548
JimRising 479
KnowMe75
Trikslyr20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast36
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos516
• Stunt445
Other Games
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 33m
Patches Events
7h 33m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.