• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8220 users

Know Your TL Fellow - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
June 19 2013 12:26 GMT
#401
On June 19 2013 19:24 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 18:10 Firebolt145 wrote:
On June 19 2013 02:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:27 Zealously wrote:
On June 19 2013 00:56 The_Templar wrote:
@everyone who subscribes this thread: just curious...

Poll: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

Somewhat (10)
 
43%

Passionately (5)
 
22%

Yes (4)
 
17%

Not usually (2)
 
9%

Never. (2)
 
9%

23 total votes

Your vote: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

(Vote): Passionately
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): Somewhat
(Vote): Not usually
(Vote): Never.




I just want to gloat when people that annoy me get banned

I agree.I visit the thread sometimes because I enjoy when people with terrible TL names get banned even more like anyone with derp in their name (seriously?) or more recently
DustbinBieber was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-04-17 19:04:33 and had 138 posts.

Reason: Balance whine.

What TL name can we expect next? MharleyCurphy?

Didn't he already use that?

Yes lol. The outrageousness will never end.

I've never given that any thought. I'm no longer new but I've never seen anyone troll around the forums.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
June 19 2013 13:09 GMT
#402
On June 19 2013 21:26 EnumaAvalon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 19:24 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 18:10 Firebolt145 wrote:
On June 19 2013 02:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:27 Zealously wrote:
On June 19 2013 00:56 The_Templar wrote:
@everyone who subscribes this thread: just curious...

Poll: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

Somewhat (10)
 
43%

Passionately (5)
 
22%

Yes (4)
 
17%

Not usually (2)
 
9%

Never. (2)
 
9%

23 total votes

Your vote: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

(Vote): Passionately
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): Somewhat
(Vote): Not usually
(Vote): Never.




I just want to gloat when people that annoy me get banned

I agree.I visit the thread sometimes because I enjoy when people with terrible TL names get banned even more like anyone with derp in their name (seriously?) or more recently
DustbinBieber was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-04-17 19:04:33 and had 138 posts.

Reason: Balance whine.

What TL name can we expect next? MharleyCurphy?

Didn't he already use that?

Yes lol. The outrageousness will never end.

I've never given that any thought. I'm no longer new but I've never seen anyone troll around the forums.

then you are still very new, or can't detect a troll name.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-19 13:33:07
June 19 2013 13:32 GMT
#403
On June 19 2013 22:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 21:26 EnumaAvalon wrote:
On June 19 2013 19:24 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 18:10 Firebolt145 wrote:
On June 19 2013 02:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:27 Zealously wrote:
On June 19 2013 00:56 The_Templar wrote:
@everyone who subscribes this thread: just curious...

Poll: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

Somewhat (10)
 
43%

Passionately (5)
 
22%

Yes (4)
 
17%

Not usually (2)
 
9%

Never. (2)
 
9%

23 total votes

Your vote: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

(Vote): Passionately
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): Somewhat
(Vote): Not usually
(Vote): Never.




I just want to gloat when people that annoy me get banned

I agree.I visit the thread sometimes because I enjoy when people with terrible TL names get banned even more like anyone with derp in their name (seriously?) or more recently
DustbinBieber was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-04-17 19:04:33 and had 138 posts.

Reason: Balance whine.

What TL name can we expect next? MharleyCurphy?

Didn't he already use that?

Yes lol. The outrageousness will never end.

I've never given that any thought. I'm no longer new but I've never seen anyone troll around the forums.

then you are still very new, or can't detect a troll name.

lol this. Surprised I missed this thread

@everyone favourite horror movie? ring? grudge? mama? no scream please lol.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
June 19 2013 13:37 GMT
#404
I was pretty horrified by the human centipede
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
June 19 2013 14:14 GMT
#405
I really liked Mama. not like the best by any stretch but a nice reminder that not all horror films suck.
nothing has scared me as much as The Ring and the original Jaws back when I was young.
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
June 19 2013 14:23 GMT
#406
Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens or Cat People. I'm not a huge fan of the genre though.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
June 19 2013 14:30 GMT
#407
On June 19 2013 22:32 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 22:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 19 2013 21:26 EnumaAvalon wrote:
On June 19 2013 19:24 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 18:10 Firebolt145 wrote:
On June 19 2013 02:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:27 Zealously wrote:
On June 19 2013 00:56 The_Templar wrote:
@everyone who subscribes this thread: just curious...

Poll: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

Somewhat (10)
 
43%

Passionately (5)
 
22%

Yes (4)
 
17%

Not usually (2)
 
9%

Never. (2)
 
9%

23 total votes

Your vote: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

(Vote): Passionately
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): Somewhat
(Vote): Not usually
(Vote): Never.




I just want to gloat when people that annoy me get banned

I agree.I visit the thread sometimes because I enjoy when people with terrible TL names get banned even more like anyone with derp in their name (seriously?) or more recently
DustbinBieber was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-04-17 19:04:33 and had 138 posts.

Reason: Balance whine.

What TL name can we expect next? MharleyCurphy?

Didn't he already use that?

Yes lol. The outrageousness will never end.

I've never given that any thought. I'm no longer new but I've never seen anyone troll around the forums.

then you are still very new, or can't detect a troll name.

lol this. Surprised I missed this thread

@everyone favourite horror movie? ring? grudge? mama? no scream please lol.


Any uwe boll movie terrifies me
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
June 19 2013 14:38 GMT
#408
On June 19 2013 22:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 21:26 EnumaAvalon wrote:
On June 19 2013 19:24 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 18:10 Firebolt145 wrote:
On June 19 2013 02:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:27 Zealously wrote:
On June 19 2013 00:56 The_Templar wrote:
@everyone who subscribes this thread: just curious...

Poll: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

Somewhat (10)
 
43%

Passionately (5)
 
22%

Yes (4)
 
17%

Not usually (2)
 
9%

Never. (2)
 
9%

23 total votes

Your vote: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

(Vote): Passionately
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): Somewhat
(Vote): Not usually
(Vote): Never.




I just want to gloat when people that annoy me get banned

I agree.I visit the thread sometimes because I enjoy when people with terrible TL names get banned even more like anyone with derp in their name (seriously?) or more recently
DustbinBieber was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-04-17 19:04:33 and had 138 posts.

Reason: Balance whine.

What TL name can we expect next? MharleyCurphy?

Didn't he already use that?

Yes lol. The outrageousness will never end.

I've never given that any thought. I'm no longer new but I've never seen anyone troll around the forums.

then you are still very new, or can't detect a troll name.

I guess I've just been not paying attention to people's handles much. But yeah ) I'm still pretty young.
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
June 19 2013 15:22 GMT
#409
On June 19 2013 22:32 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 22:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 19 2013 21:26 EnumaAvalon wrote:
On June 19 2013 19:24 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 18:10 Firebolt145 wrote:
On June 19 2013 02:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:27 Zealously wrote:
On June 19 2013 00:56 The_Templar wrote:
@everyone who subscribes this thread: just curious...

Poll: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

Somewhat (10)
 
43%

Passionately (5)
 
22%

Yes (4)
 
17%

Not usually (2)
 
9%

Never. (2)
 
9%

23 total votes

Your vote: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

(Vote): Passionately
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): Somewhat
(Vote): Not usually
(Vote): Never.




I just want to gloat when people that annoy me get banned

I agree.I visit the thread sometimes because I enjoy when people with terrible TL names get banned even more like anyone with derp in their name (seriously?) or more recently
DustbinBieber was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-04-17 19:04:33 and had 138 posts.

Reason: Balance whine.

What TL name can we expect next? MharleyCurphy?

Didn't he already use that?

Yes lol. The outrageousness will never end.

I've never given that any thought. I'm no longer new but I've never seen anyone troll around the forums.

then you are still very new, or can't detect a troll name.

lol this. Surprised I missed this thread

@everyone favourite horror movie? ring? grudge? mama? no scream please lol.

Favorite: Night of the Living Dead count? Otherwise the ring was pretty freaky as a little kid. Mama was pretty decent, just watched that.
Scarriest: 2010-2011 Shinhan Bank Proleague Finals
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-19 15:24:54
June 19 2013 15:24 GMT
#410
On June 20 2013 00:22 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 19 2013 22:32 BigFan wrote:
On June 19 2013 22:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On June 19 2013 21:26 EnumaAvalon wrote:
On June 19 2013 19:24 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 18:10 Firebolt145 wrote:
On June 19 2013 02:31 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 19 2013 01:27 Zealously wrote:
On June 19 2013 00:56 The_Templar wrote:
@everyone who subscribes this thread: just curious...

Poll: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

Somewhat (10)
 
43%

Passionately (5)
 
22%

Yes (4)
 
17%

Not usually (2)
 
9%

Never. (2)
 
9%

23 total votes

Your vote: Do you follow the Automated Ban List?

(Vote): Passionately
(Vote): Yes
(Vote): Somewhat
(Vote): Not usually
(Vote): Never.




I just want to gloat when people that annoy me get banned

I agree.I visit the thread sometimes because I enjoy when people with terrible TL names get banned even more like anyone with derp in their name (seriously?) or more recently
DustbinBieber was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2013-04-17 19:04:33 and had 138 posts.

Reason: Balance whine.

What TL name can we expect next? MharleyCurphy?

Didn't he already use that?

Yes lol. The outrageousness will never end.

I've never given that any thought. I'm no longer new but I've never seen anyone troll around the forums.

then you are still very new, or can't detect a troll name.

lol this. Surprised I missed this thread

@everyone favourite horror movie? ring? grudge? mama? no scream please lol.

Scarriest: 2010-2011 Shinhan Bank Proleague Finals
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
June 23 2013 06:20 GMT
#411
On June 19 2013 02:12 Cynry wrote:
@blazinghand & alakaslam
Where can I find what you are talking about ? Really interested...

I, the newb wizard of Pokemon, have been trying to learn from The Greatness that are the Blazing Kenpachi party.

I hope to someday join. As of now, I am trying to enter into that which we call TL Mafia.

But to answer you directly... Blazinghand's Filter for "I swear this is normal"

I have bad cardiovascular health in my family history, so I am thinking of following suit. I may incorporate salads and wine first to help with the transition however.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
June 23 2013 06:24 GMT
#412
@Blinedict rawrnald, where is your pokemon blog?
@kollin do you still have a set bedtime?
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
June 23 2013 06:34 GMT
#413
soon.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
kollin
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United Kingdom8380 Posts
June 23 2013 06:47 GMT
#414
On June 23 2013 15:24 Jaaaaasper wrote:
@Blinedict rawrnald, where is your pokemon blog?
@kollin do you still have a set bedtime?

No
Aerisky
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States12129 Posts
June 23 2013 06:48 GMT
#415
Favorite horror movie definitely REC, English subtitles.
Jim while Johnny had had had had had had had; had had had had the better effect on the teacher.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-14 03:05:41
June 14 2016 03:04 GMT
#416
@Jaaaaasper

What is the best topic you've seen necroed?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 14 2016 03:24 GMT
#417
BRINGING BACK DA THREAD!!!

@OtherWorld

If you could live in any other world, which would it be?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-06-14 06:18:52
June 14 2016 06:18 GMT
#418
@blind-rawr is that pokemon blog ever going to happen?

@antz where are you we miss you

@seeker do you like banning people for necroing old threads?

@daphreak has your mailorder bride realize no greencard is worth you yet?

@kawrk and feederbolt, did kollin ever repay you the isk he owed you guys?

On June 14 2016 12:04 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
@Jaaaaasper

What is the best topic you've seen necroed?

Someone necro'd the day9s kinks thread, and wicker baskets were never the same
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
June 14 2016 06:21 GMT
#419
not anytime soon, plus that save is loong gone, not that anything happened on it.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
June 14 2016 07:57 GMT
#420
On June 14 2016 15:18 Jaaaaasper wrote:
@seeker do you like banning people?

Yes
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1108
RotterdaM588
SteadfastSC293
TKL 212
Rex134
CosmosSc2 33
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 588
SteadfastSC 293
TKL 212
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 33
Codebar 25
ProTech7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44373
Calm 1962
Shuttle 1844
Jaedong 1536
Horang2 860
Mini 625
actioN 614
EffOrt 599
Soma 531
Soulkey 404
[ Show more ]
Stork 329
Rush 262
Larva 239
ZerO 208
BeSt 200
Snow 194
firebathero 132
Mong 98
Zeus 92
910 73
Mind 71
Last 70
hero 60
Free 58
Hyun 54
Yoon 49
sorry 44
Sharp 42
Shinee 39
PianO 37
Pusan 33
JYJ 30
Shine 28
Bale 24
ToSsGirL 24
Sexy 20
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 19
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 17
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 14
Rock 9
Killer 7
Icarus 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5196
Dendi1170
Counter-Strike
fl0m1885
Fnx 585
edward43
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King125
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes582
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2137
olofmeister1420
hiko747
B2W.Neo322
DeMusliM214
Livibee190
Pyrionflax162
Liquid`VortiX130
Khaldor89
Trikslyr75
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)12
dupreeh0
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1274
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH186
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1996
• Jankos1633
• TFBlade444
Other Games
• Shiphtur682
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 2m
The PondCast
20h 2m
INu's Battles
21h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.