On February 21 2013 16:36 TheEmulator wrote:
dafuq is this thread. How have I not seen this before.
dafuq is this thread. How have I not seen this before.
we tweet to each other so that we get to know every body better.
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
WikidSik
Canada382 Posts
On February 21 2013 16:36 TheEmulator wrote: dafuq is this thread. How have I not seen this before. we tweet to each other so that we get to know every body better. | ||
|
Kupon3ss
時の回廊10066 Posts
| ||
|
MCDayC
United Kingdom14464 Posts
| ||
|
Roffles
Pitcairn19291 Posts
@OP Why u gotta do this to me. | ||
|
mahkan
United States153 Posts
| ||
|
FuDDx
United States5018 Posts
On February 21 2013 05:32 MasterOfPuppets wrote: @ FuDDx how do you feel about always stealing the show in every birthday thread with your awesome skills? ![]() Stealing the show... If anyone really thinks that I can cease and desist.... I only want to give them a balloon!! | ||
|
brian
United States9643 Posts
| ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
| ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
On February 23 2013 22:57 Gosi wrote: Guys, can you hear me? I can read you loud and clear. | ||
|
Gosi
Sweden9072 Posts
On February 23 2013 23:33 BLinD-RawR wrote: I can read you loud and clear. But can you hear me? | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
On February 23 2013 23:44 Gosi wrote: Show nested quote + On February 23 2013 23:33 BLinD-RawR wrote: On February 23 2013 22:57 Gosi wrote: Guys, can you hear me? I can read you loud and clear. But can you hear me? speak louder. | ||
|
Coagulation
United States9633 Posts
On February 21 2013 01:22 MasterOfPuppets wrote: @Coagulation where are you brotha, the metal thread needs you! ;; metal4life bro | ||
|
Man with a Plan
United States401 Posts
How is @everybody? | ||
|
Cokefreak
Finland8096 Posts
On June 15 2013 20:41 Man with a Plan wrote: I'm back! #fuckmedschool! How is @everybody? Im fine. On May 23 2012 01:11 BLinD-RawR wrote: @Everyone Why are you letting this thread die? @all why did you let this thread die again? ![]() | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
On June 15 2013 20:41 Man with a Plan wrote: I'm back! #fuckmedschool! How is @everybody? I'm doing well, same as I was doing since last you were here. @cokefreak, because it keeps turning into a flamewheel ama.... | ||
|
Cokefreak
Finland8096 Posts
On June 15 2013 21:38 BLinD-RawR wrote: Show nested quote + On June 15 2013 20:41 Man with a Plan wrote: I'm back! #fuckmedschool! How is @everybody? I'm doing well, same as I was doing since last you were here. @cokefreak, because it keeps turning into a flamewheel ama.... Oh right... @Blindy-Rawdy: What are you doing right now? | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
On June 15 2013 21:39 Cokefreak wrote: Show nested quote + On June 15 2013 21:38 BLinD-RawR wrote: On June 15 2013 20:41 Man with a Plan wrote: I'm back! #fuckmedschool! How is @everybody? I'm doing well, same as I was doing since last you were here. @cokefreak, because it keeps turning into a flamewheel ama.... Oh right... @Blindy-Rawdy: What are you doing right now? learning crusader kings 2 so that I can do a choose your own adventure series like my pokemon one. | ||
|
YourGoodFriend
United States2197 Posts
What do you enjoy doing more than reporting people on TL? | ||
|
Cokefreak
Finland8096 Posts
On June 15 2013 22:20 YourGoodFriend wrote: @Cokefreak i has a question for you. What do you enjoy doing more than reporting people on TL? Being drunk. @anyone: What is your favorite TL thread? | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|