• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:17
CEST 21:17
KST 04:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

Barcraft Montreal - Club 1234 [ MLG Orlando ] - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next All
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-17 02:57:14
October 17 2011 02:56 GMT
#421
Oh wait I remembered constructive criticism! Flashing on the lights in the club really bright when banelings are about to pop is a really bad combination with projection screens! Totally rethink that. Overall the light flashing was super jarring.
Scipion
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada34 Posts
October 17 2011 03:04 GMT
#422
The event was FUCKING AWESOME!

Awesome crowd turnout! I was a bit skeptical and so showed up from 5 till the end and the crowd was just amazing! Met a lot of nice people over there, and I definitely can't wait for Providence! For the sound, I was mostly standing toward the back of the bars, closer to the entrance and although loud it felt correct to reinforce the battles. For IdrA vs Bomber I was directly under one of the giant speakers above the floor and the bass was ginormous adding to the excitement. I can definitely understand groups of people around tables prefering to be able to talk to each other however.

Since I came later when they were showcasing only one game at the time I can't really comment about this, but if the turnout is greater for future events, it may be an interesting idea to use one of the other rooms to show the games from other streams. Also were the games on ultra setting? The stream broke up md IdrA vs Bomber and if I recall well the stream was set on high then. The smaller screen at the back of the venue was rather small also, making that one bigger would help those that are at a bad angle, if at all possible.

Cheers again for this great event Marko! I hope the staff had fun also with such a different crowd than usual!
HypernovA
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada556 Posts
October 17 2011 03:13 GMT
#423
Great event. I think we really raised the bar for future barcraft events. No pun intended

Marko, as a suggestion, you should send the photos and videos to Blizzard. Hopefully they will see the size of the event and help us out.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
October 17 2011 03:28 GMT
#424
totally had a blast

+ Show Spoiler +
i got the best face in this picture xD
[image loading]
Try another route paperboy.
Twistacles
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1327 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-17 03:31:08
October 17 2011 03:30 GMT
#425
great stuff

Stim packs were delicious

Being there with everyone for idra vs bomber was an amazing,amazing moment


On October 17 2011 11:26 Denzak wrote:
It was a pretty impressive showing for a first time thing... I think Montreal has a pretty decent SC2 fanbase, how long is it going to take for a tournament to be organized here? Doesn't have to be MLG... Could be a home-grown montreal thing


its called LAN ETS bro
"If you don't give a shit which gum you buy, get stride" - Tyler
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
October 17 2011 03:41 GMT
#426
On October 17 2011 12:13 HypernovA wrote:
Great event. I think we really raised the bar for future barcraft events. No pun intended

Marko, as a suggestion, you should send the photos and videos to Blizzard. Hopefully they will see the size of the event and help us out.


Already on it
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
ScaryOlive
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada121 Posts
October 17 2011 03:43 GMT
#427
This Barcraft was Awesome!!!!

Going to providence for sure!
Be Careful with that axe Eugene...
OinkThePig
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada1 Post
October 17 2011 03:45 GMT
#428
The event was awesome !!!

Speaking about sponsor, having Molson or any other beer company as a sponsor would be nice, so we could have cheaper beer :D Barcraft being about starcraft and gaming but also about alcohol ^^

Anyway big thank for the event, looking forward to Providence
TheEngineer
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada14 Posts
October 17 2011 03:46 GMT
#429
Tasteless and Artosis said hello to barcraft Montreal

This event was awesome!!!

www.youtube.com/QcStarcraft
Take0ut
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada6 Posts
October 17 2011 03:53 GMT
#430
On October 17 2011 12:41 aZoX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 12:13 HypernovA wrote:
Great event. I think we really raised the bar for future barcraft events. No pun intended

Marko, as a suggestion, you should send the photos and videos to Blizzard. Hopefully they will see the size of the event and help us out.


Already on it


I DEMAND FREE STUFF.

I also demand players in master league should get free shots and free entry, subsidized by a progressive fee for entrance for lower league players. I prepared a chart for your consideration:

Masters: free and free shots and other free stuff
Diamond: 15$
Gold-Silver: 20$
Bronze: 99$, must wear women's lingerie

(actually, it was a lot of fun without the swag already, but I imagine it would be off the wall with prize giveaways; I also think one stream was plenty, I can't imagine having a second stream up with the sound. Also, I agree that having a bit more sitting space would be good, though maintaining a good standing space where people must cram would be good since it kind of created a lot of the ambiance. also, a zerg finalist would be appreciated)
Zerglings, banelings and roaches, oh my!
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-17 03:56:37
October 17 2011 03:54 GMT
#431
On October 17 2011 10:42 mark05 wrote:
hahahah yea right, only girls there were GF of fans


Untrue. I <3 SC2. I had my Girls of StarCraft shirt on to represent!

On October 17 2011 10:40 PeeJeff wrote:
It was awesome, thanks for making this happen, you truly are helping eSports, can't wait for the next one.

p.s: we must really do something to attract more girls into eSports, that was the ONLY thing slightly missing here (but oh well I wasn't there for that anyways :D)


Free entry would be nice lol =P but its okay since I don't mind encouraging esports
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
izzak
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada41 Posts
October 17 2011 03:56 GMT
#432
I am so glad that i was part of the event ! Montreal Barcraft was a pure nerdgasm !
Thanks to all that came today It was an amazing turnout !
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 17 2011 03:56 GMT
#433
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Maro01
Profile Joined February 2011
14 Posts
October 17 2011 03:57 GMT
#434
Get this higher people, we need to show what Montreal is all about.

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lepki/barcraft_montreal_mlg_final_huk_wins_reaction/
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
October 17 2011 03:58 GMT
#435
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


Well I didn't see you either so shame on you aswell D:
I saw like everyone... where were you all along lol.
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
sirachman
Profile Joined April 2011
United States270 Posts
October 17 2011 03:58 GMT
#436
Holy crap I wish I could attend the bar crafts in Montreal after seeing this video:
Siliticx
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada206 Posts
October 17 2011 03:58 GMT
#437
On October 17 2011 11:26 Denzak wrote:
It was a pretty impressive showing for a first time thing... I think Montreal has a pretty decent SC2 fanbase, how long is it going to take for a tournament to be organized here? Doesn't have to be MLG... Could be a home-grown montreal thing


CyberActiv is working on that, trust me
CyberActiv Productions' Chief of eSports Operations - In Canada, need sponsorship or help with an eSport project? don't hesitate to contact me!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 17 2011 04:01 GMT
#438
On October 17 2011 12:58 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


Well I didn't see you either so shame on you aswell D:
I saw like everyone... where were you all along lol.


I saw Flammy, asked about you: said you left.

pft.

Next time get my number noob. I was in the back on the stage thingie.

Azox, for the record, I loved the Vespene gas, it was so good
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 17 2011 04:01 GMT
#439
On October 17 2011 12:58 Siliticx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 11:26 Denzak wrote:
It was a pretty impressive showing for a first time thing... I think Montreal has a pretty decent SC2 fanbase, how long is it going to take for a tournament to be organized here? Doesn't have to be MLG... Could be a home-grown montreal thing


CyberActiv is working on that, trust me


If you need help, I'd love to participate @___@!! I realized now that I have connections 8D
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
October 17 2011 04:02 GMT
#440
On October 17 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 12:58 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


Well I didn't see you either so shame on you aswell D:
I saw like everyone... where were you all along lol.


I saw Flammy, asked about you: said you left.

pft.

Next time get my number noob. I was in the back on the stage thingie.

Azox, for the record, I loved the Vespene gas, it was so good


Well you could have asked, noob. Yeah I left, had to study.

Thanks again for makin this event, was awesome
Sadly I won't be there for Providence since I'll be AT PROVIDENCE, I'll make you guys a sign <3
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 718
SteadfastSC577
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 577
UpATreeSC 109
JuggernautJason46
ZombieGrub42
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28730
Soulkey 294
Dewaltoss 112
Mini 104
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 19
White-Ra 8
NotJumperer 4
Dota 2
qojqva1117
Dendi1028
Counter-Strike
fl0m1125
Fnx 716
shoxiejesuss644
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2715
Liquid`Hasu1749
Other Games
Grubby2789
ArmadaUGS1021
B2W.Neo626
ceh9502
byalli471
C9.Mang0162
Pyrionflax134
Chillindude69
Trikslyr53
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream79
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix7
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV7
League of Legends
• TFBlade1332
Other Games
• imaqtpie1096
• Scarra626
• Shiphtur309
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 43m
OSC
17h 43m
Stellar Fest
17h 43m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.