Kadium, j'vais en parler avec le gars demain

| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Siliticx
Canada206 Posts
Kadium, j'vais en parler avec le gars demain ![]() | ||
|
Djzapz
Canada10681 Posts
![]() PS: Baneling bombs really should be green! -Bynming | ||
|
aZoX
Canada358 Posts
I have the sickest Nerd Chills at the moment. See you guys @ Noon for what will be, world's sickest BarCraft, ever. p.s I'll be around wearing my Protoss swag. Later All, | ||
|
aZoX
Canada358 Posts
On October 16 2011 12:24 SolidMotion wrote: Well... The guys who told me they'd pm me later on TL have never contacted me back so I'm not going to go after all... Hope you guys have fun :/ Call/TXT me at 514-774-7827 I'll fix you up. | ||
|
Twistacles
Canada1327 Posts
| ||
|
Djzapz
Canada10681 Posts
On October 16 2011 23:58 Twistacles wrote: Hey marko, don't worry too much if there arent too many people at noon cause I know a lot of us are coming around 3! J'vais être là vers 2 heures avec quelques personnes aussi. BTW Twistacles tu viendras mvoir si on se croise, j'vais avoir un jersey de team Dignitas avec Bynming écrit dans le dos. Good times. | ||
|
SwEEt[TearS]
Canada1575 Posts
ESPORTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS | ||
|
rza
Canada384 Posts
| ||
|
Tamehr
Canada63 Posts
GG | ||
|
Perdac Curall
242 Posts
| ||
|
TheKefka
Croatia11752 Posts
Fucking insane,keep it rollin<3 | ||
|
CongoJack
Canada417 Posts
| ||
|
ScrambledX
Finland296 Posts
On October 17 2011 06:28 TheKefka wrote: Props to you guys in Montreal just saw you on the stream. Fucking insane,keep it rollin<3 Esports baby!! | ||
|
feanor1
United States1899 Posts
| ||
|
Strela
Netherlands1896 Posts
| ||
|
grandkai
Canada71 Posts
| ||
|
ELA
Denmark4608 Posts
Crazy ass canadians <3 Looks legendary! | ||
|
Novalisk
Israel1818 Posts
ESPORTS | ||
|
aZoX
Canada358 Posts
So I'm posting live right now from BarCraft Montreal, on the little mezzanine you saw me on earlier. We will have ALL photos available tomorrow + a Video in around 3-4-5 days max. Here are a few pictures that were taken today. BIG Thanks to Max Walker for the Video & Eric Bindman for photography, these guys are the best in MTL. Thanks to CIPC & CyberActiv for the computers. I guess I have no other choice then to do another one for MLG Providence ![]() Last thing, if any people here are related to any gaming/computer companies and would like to support & sponsor us for the next one, please send me an email at marko@1234montreal.com I have a lot of crazy ideas in minds, to have everything bigger & bolder, but I can't charge more then 15/20$ to our fans... Thanks all for making this the biggest BarCraft around the world ! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() | ||
|
NotShade
Canada26 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g8596 Doublelift2799 JimRising PiGStarcraft330 ArmadaUGS205 C9.Mang0175 Maynarde150 ViBE96 |
|
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|