• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:11
CEST 06:11
KST 13:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

Barcraft Montreal - Club 1234 [ MLG Orlando ] - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
Steeveholt
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada65 Posts
October 13 2011 19:09 GMT
#341
I'm thinking of going in a tux. classy as fuck nerdballers.
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
October 13 2011 19:11 GMT
#342
On October 14 2011 04:09 Steeveholt wrote:
I'm thinking of going in a tux. classy as fuck nerdballers.


I like your style. BAWSSSSS!
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
Gourmand
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada101 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 19:18:12
October 13 2011 19:12 GMT
#343
Next barcraft should be in Quebec City, it's in the "middle" of Quebec, fair for everyone

I have something in near St-Hyacinthe in the early afternoon and i have to come back not to late at night to Quebec City. Still i'm gonna try to go for a few hours. I'll also try to bring my girlfriend, that's gonna be hard



On October 14 2011 02:22 aZoX wrote:
Hey Guys & Girls, for those asking about parking, here are your options;
Option #1: It's 7,50$ all day, interior parking, 2 minutes walk.
Option #2: It's 15,00$ all day, right in front of the club, 10 seconds walk.

HYPE IS HUGE !


To add to parking option, mostly for those who don't want to drive in montreal, probably still a pain with mass construction work, you could take the subway, parking is 12$ if i remember correctly for 12h or more. To that you also need to add subway fee and now i'm thinking it's not the best idea in the world lol... i guess it's an option if you really really don't want to drive in the city for some reason. Traffic is normally quite low during week-end.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 13 2011 19:13 GMT
#344
My Team's shirt was suppose to come in so I could wear it with my username on it ):

Looks like it's going to be late QQ
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Steeveholt
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada65 Posts
October 13 2011 19:22 GMT
#345
On October 14 2011 04:12 Gourmand wrote:
To add to parking option, mostly for those who don't want to drive in montreal, probably still a pain with mass construction work, you could take the subway, parking is 12$ if i remember correctly for 12h or more. To that you also need to add subway fee and now i'm thinking it's not the best idea in the world lol... i guess it's an option if you really really don't want to drive in the city for some reason. Traffic is normally quite low during week-end.


People coming from the 40 going west from outside of Montreal could also park at Place Versaille then take Honoré Beaugrand metro. I'm pretty sure you can park there for free.
WaffleHouse
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada4 Posts
October 13 2011 20:33 GMT
#346
On October 14 2011 03:39 Djzapz wrote:
Sigh, I'm coming... right before the midterms... this is bad.


=/ Just found out I work on Sunday too, gonna see if I can get someone to switch with me or something. If I can't..I know it starts at noon, but ends at what time?
Waffle Fighting~!
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 21:05:50
October 13 2011 21:05 GMT
#347
Nice drinks!

This is going to be really cool

EDIT: Yeah, I got a midterm the next day and 2 on friday. I think I'll get fucked anyways thought =D
Try another route paperboy.
marcmtlca
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada15 Posts
October 13 2011 21:40 GMT
#348
Any chance I could get a good deal on a bottle if I decide to show?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 13 2011 21:46 GMT
#349
On October 14 2011 05:33 WaffleHouse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 03:39 Djzapz wrote:
Sigh, I'm coming... right before the midterms... this is bad.


=/ Just found out I work on Sunday too, gonna see if I can get someone to switch with me or something. If I can't..I know it starts at noon, but ends at what time?

7 probably
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
October 14 2011 03:37 GMT
#350
Is there any single night deal? I have a friend who might be able to attend but only Saturday night and 15$ to get in for 3 hours is making him hesitate..
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Ghoststrikes
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1356 Posts
October 14 2011 03:44 GMT
#351
On October 14 2011 12:37 Louuster wrote:
Is there any single night deal? I have a friend who might be able to attend but only Saturday night and 15$ to get in for 3 hours is making him hesitate..


The barcraft isn't on saturday, it's only sunday!
Never say die
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
October 14 2011 03:48 GMT
#352
On October 14 2011 12:44 Ghoststrikes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 12:37 Louuster wrote:
Is there any single night deal? I have a friend who might be able to attend but only Saturday night and 15$ to get in for 3 hours is making him hesitate..


The barcraft isn't on saturday, it's only sunday!


Hmm better learn to read next time i post something. Ill double check with him then.............
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Steeveholt
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada65 Posts
October 14 2011 17:46 GMT
#353
Fuck. The guy who was suppose to replace me at work can't make it. I guess I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Are you guys thinking of doing this again for next MLG?
Lexpar
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
1813 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-14 18:45:11
October 14 2011 18:42 GMT
#354
On October 15 2011 02:46 Steeveholt wrote:
Fuck. The guy who was suppose to replace me at work can't make it. I guess I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Are you guys thinking of doing this again for next MLG?


I think that probably depends on how much money they make. If everyone brings loads of people and drinks themselves stupid, then odds are we'll got one of these every couple of months :D

So if you can't go, still totally buy a ticket.
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
October 14 2011 18:45 GMT
#355

=/ Just found out I work on Sunday too, gonna see if I can get someone to switch with me or something. If I can't..I know it starts at noon, but ends at what time?


It ends when the last match finishes, always around 8pm.


On October 15 2011 03:42 Lexpar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 15 2011 02:46 Steeveholt wrote:
Fuck. The guy who was suppose to replace me at work can't make it. I guess I'm gonna have to sit this one out. Are you guys thinking of doing this again for next MLG?


I think that probably depends on how much money they make. If everyone brings loads of people and drinks themselves stupid, then odds are we'll got one of these every couple of months :D


Here you go !
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
October 14 2011 19:06 GMT
#356
In the worst case scenario, we could have smaller ones at other places and do a big one like this 1-2 times a year.
@ggmonx
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
October 14 2011 19:24 GMT
#357
On October 15 2011 04:06 monx wrote:
In the worst case scenario, we could have smaller ones at other places and do a big one like this 1-2 times a year.


Could always be here as well, we've 3 rooms, 1 of 800 people, 1 of 300 people, another of 200 people, the 200 people room is beeing renovated in 2 weeks as a sports bar type, with mega flat screens, bar stoods & more...

Time will tell

Focus on Sunday for now !
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
October 14 2011 19:31 GMT
#358
I'm very excited to see how this turns out
We should show up at noon?
KTY
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 15 2011 03:01 GMT
#359
Im going to go eat somewhere before or after MLG in addition :3 Us and the other CSC members
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Tamehr
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada63 Posts
October 15 2011 03:32 GMT
#360
Est-ce que on a le droit de parler dans une langue autre que l'anglais sur TL ?
hueheuhe
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 238
SpeCial 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 61
NaDa 33
Bale 28
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 572
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1110
WinterStarcraft605
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft290
ArmadaUGS185
C9.Mang0173
Maynarde141
ViBE80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• practicex 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki162
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota214
League of Legends
• Lourlo1170
• Rush627
• Stunt238
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 49m
OSC
8h 49m
Stellar Fest
8h 49m
OSC
19h 49m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.