• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:11
CEST 06:11
KST 13:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8725 users

Barcraft Montreal - Club 1234 [ MLG Orlando ] - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 26 Next All
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
October 11 2011 23:35 GMT
#321
I know no one does.
@ggmonx
Twistacles
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1327 Posts
October 12 2011 02:03 GMT
#322
Well, I for one will be glad to see your faces again!

I know I can't wait for ETS =D
"If you don't give a shit which gum you buy, get stride" - Tyler
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
October 12 2011 02:06 GMT
#323
Kiwi was IN if he wouldn't have be in Orlando that weekend, he commented some dope stuff on the FB event hahaha
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
PvP
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada78 Posts
October 12 2011 02:07 GMT
#324
Barcraft will be dope!

Whoever started this gets mad respects!!!


And Concordia has a SC2 club? I so didn't know, please god count me in on that too!!!


Made a TL account just for those two facts
www.GosuPvP.com - www.twitch.tv/Gosu_PvP
magnaflow
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1521 Posts
October 12 2011 02:13 GMT
#325
A lot of Canadians are going to be attending a barcraft event this weekend. I have seen multiple cities with people hosting. I for one will be at the one in Winnipeg



GO JETS GO!!!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 12 2011 07:40 GMT
#326
On October 12 2011 11:07 PvP wrote:
Barcraft will be dope!

Whoever started this gets mad respects!!!


And Concordia has a SC2 club? I so didn't know, please god count me in on that too!!!


Made a TL account just for those two facts


Come to our meetings and forums :3
Join our CSL: http://csc.forumup.com/index.php?mforum=csc
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Twistacles
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada1327 Posts
October 13 2011 01:52 GMT
#327
Turns out I even convinced my gf to come! Haha!

I'm bringing 7 people so far =)
"If you don't give a shit which gum you buy, get stride" - Tyler
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 13 2011 02:05 GMT
#328
On October 13 2011 10:52 Twistacles wrote:
Turns out I even convinced my gf to come! Haha!

I'm bringing 7 people so far =)


Jesus, a posse.
Nice nice :b
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
JinnAxel
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada50 Posts
October 13 2011 03:00 GMT
#329
Hey, Toronto has a Barcraft thread on the TL Sponsored Threads list. We can't let them one up us ;p
Ghoststrikes
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1356 Posts
October 13 2011 03:29 GMT
#330
Just bought my tix! Gonna be sick!

Can't wait for sunday, see you all there!
Never say die
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 13 2011 04:20 GMT
#331
On October 13 2011 12:00 JinnAxel wrote:
Hey, Toronto has a Barcraft thread on the TL Sponsored Threads list. We can't let them one up us ;p


How are they one-upping us? We have 300 to 400 people going rofl :B
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
October 13 2011 04:38 GMT
#332
On October 13 2011 10:52 Twistacles wrote:
Turns out I even convinced my gf to come! Haha!

I'm bringing 7 people so far =)


That's it. Mine is coming too. And i convinced a friend and his gf to come too.
@ggmonx
SolidMotion
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada55 Posts
October 13 2011 12:40 GMT
#333
If there's people around Saguenay that want to go but don't have a way to go yet, please contact me via PM. I want to go to but I'm not going to make a trip to Montreal alone, fuel is way too expensive...
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 17:24:48
October 13 2011 17:22 GMT
#334
Hey Guys & Girls, for those asking about parking, here are your options;
Option #1: It's 7,50$ all day, interior parking, 2 minutes walk.
Option #2: It's 15,00$ all day, right in front of the club, 10 seconds walk.

[image loading]

TwitchTV giveaway gears have arrived !

[image loading]



HYPE IS HUGE !
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
darcevader88
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada648 Posts
October 13 2011 17:31 GMT
#335
hahah nice, i actually love this club and have been there 2-3 times on visits to montreal. i'm soo jealous of you guys! enjoy!!
"The ground is my ocean, I'm the shark and most people don't even know how to swim."
WaffleHouse
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-13 18:18:08
October 13 2011 18:16 GMT
#336
Very cool, can't wait for this Sunday~ Mad props for setting this up. Hopefully I don't work that day =/ I'll only know by late tonight if I do or not -_-;

EDIT: Oh right, in terms of dress code for it, is it gonna be your everyday clubbing clothes or just casual wear?
Waffle Fighting~!
aZoX
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada358 Posts
October 13 2011 18:30 GMT
#337
On October 14 2011 03:16 WaffleHouse wrote:
Very cool, can't wait for this Sunday~ Mad props for setting this up. Hopefully I don't work that day =/ I'll only know by late tonight if I do or not -_-;

EDIT: Oh right, in terms of dress code for it, is it gonna be your everyday clubbing clothes or just casual wear?


I'll be very clear & simple on that: whatever the fuck you want
My name is Marko, I'm behind BarCraft Montreal | Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/markoo1234
MikeG
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada128 Posts
October 13 2011 18:37 GMT
#338
Can't wait, been hyping this for a while now!

Got about 10-12 of my friends going. Gonna be amazing.
I believe you have my stapler.
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
October 13 2011 18:39 GMT
#339
Sigh, I'm coming... right before the midterms... this is bad.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 13 2011 18:53 GMT
#340
On October 14 2011 03:30 aZoX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2011 03:16 WaffleHouse wrote:
Very cool, can't wait for this Sunday~ Mad props for setting this up. Hopefully I don't work that day =/ I'll only know by late tonight if I do or not -_-;

EDIT: Oh right, in terms of dress code for it, is it gonna be your everyday clubbing clothes or just casual wear?


I'll be very clear & simple on that: whatever the fuck you want


Spandex and leotard it is.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 238
SpeCial 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2037
Snow 61
NaDa 33
Bale 28
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Counter-Strike
taco 572
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1375
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1110
WinterStarcraft605
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft290
ArmadaUGS185
C9.Mang0173
Maynarde141
ViBE80
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick782
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• practicex 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki162
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota214
League of Legends
• Lourlo1170
• Rush627
• Stunt238
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 49m
OSC
8h 49m
Stellar Fest
8h 49m
OSC
19h 49m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.