• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:07
CEST 11:07
KST 18:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9193 users

Barcraft Montreal - Club 1234 [ MLG Orlando ] - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
TheEngineer
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada14 Posts
October 17 2011 04:02 GMT
#441
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


What an awesome day. I love seing the Starcraft community growing over here.

Should bring my GF next time too lol... raising the women percentage wouldn't hurt!
www.youtube.com/QcStarcraft
TheEngineer
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada14 Posts
October 17 2011 04:04 GMT
#442
On October 17 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 12:58 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


Well I didn't see you either so shame on you aswell D:
I saw like everyone... where were you all along lol.


I saw Flammy, asked about you: said you left.

pft.

Next time get my number noob. I was in the back on the stage thingie.

Azox, for the record, I loved the Vespene gas, it was so good


The Vespene gas was Midori, sprite and some other stuff right?
www.youtube.com/QcStarcraft
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 17 2011 04:09 GMT
#443
On October 17 2011 13:02 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:58 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


Well I didn't see you either so shame on you aswell D:
I saw like everyone... where were you all along lol.


I saw Flammy, asked about you: said you left.

pft.

Next time get my number noob. I was in the back on the stage thingie.

Azox, for the record, I loved the Vespene gas, it was so good


Well you could have asked, noob. Yeah I left, had to study.

Thanks again for makin this event, was awesome
Sadly I won't be there for Providence since I'll be AT PROVIDENCE, I'll make you guys a sign <3


Yeah, a couple of guys were talking to me about the CSC figuring a bus to get to Providence. Definitely interested in that.

derp ill pm you for the number. But for the record, you missed an awesome dinner with the whole gang.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 17 2011 04:10 GMT
#444
On October 17 2011 13:02 TheEngineer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


What an awesome day. I love seing the Starcraft community growing over here.

Should bring my GF next time too lol... raising the women percentage wouldn't hurt!


Damn straight!
Really huge, I'm surprised MLG hasn't considered an event here.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Siliticx
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada206 Posts
October 17 2011 04:13 GMT
#445
On October 17 2011 12:54 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 10:42 mark05 wrote:
hahahah yea right, only girls there were GF of fans


Untrue. I <3 SC2. I had my Girls of StarCraft shirt on to represent!


I didn't see that in my VIP lounge. Pics or it didn't happen

J/k'ing! Hope you enjoyed the overwhelming odds of nerds:nerdette!
CyberActiv Productions' Chief of eSports Operations - In Canada, need sponsorship or help with an eSport project? don't hesitate to contact me!
scidon
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada2 Posts
October 17 2011 04:26 GMT
#446
Epic event! Anyone knows the link of the pics taken by the staff!?
Siliticx
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada206 Posts
October 17 2011 04:28 GMT
#447
On October 17 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 12:58 Siliticx wrote:
On October 17 2011 11:26 Denzak wrote:
It was a pretty impressive showing for a first time thing... I think Montreal has a pretty decent SC2 fanbase, how long is it going to take for a tournament to be organized here? Doesn't have to be MLG... Could be a home-grown montreal thing


CyberActiv is working on that, trust me


If you need help, I'd love to participate @___@!! I realized now that I have connections 8D


We'll need to talk sir. Pm me your e-mail, i'll communicate this week!
CyberActiv Productions' Chief of eSports Operations - In Canada, need sponsorship or help with an eSport project? don't hesitate to contact me!
Tusk
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada427 Posts
October 17 2011 04:29 GMT
#448
What a great event.... more chairs, better quality stream, less lag for Providence?
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 17 2011 04:35 GMT
#449
On October 17 2011 13:28 Siliticx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:58 Siliticx wrote:
On October 17 2011 11:26 Denzak wrote:
It was a pretty impressive showing for a first time thing... I think Montreal has a pretty decent SC2 fanbase, how long is it going to take for a tournament to be organized here? Doesn't have to be MLG... Could be a home-grown montreal thing


CyberActiv is working on that, trust me


If you need help, I'd love to participate @___@!! I realized now that I have connections 8D


We'll need to talk sir. Pm me your e-mail, i'll communicate this week!


rofl, I think we're on the same team: TD
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
mark05
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada807 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-17 10:38:30
October 17 2011 04:35 GMT
#450
On October 17 2011 13:02 2rax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:58 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


Well I didn't see you either so shame on you aswell D:
I saw like everyone... where were you all along lol.


I saw Flammy, asked about you: said you left.

pft.

Next time get my number noob. I was in the back on the stage thingie.

Azox, for the record, I loved the Vespene gas, it was so good


Well you could have asked, noob. Yeah I left, had to study.

Thanks again for makin this event, was awesome
Sadly I won't be there for Providence since I'll be AT PROVIDENCE, I'll make you guys a sign <3


Pfff everyone had to study there but everyone put on their + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

face
yes, I'm MarkOhFive
Djzapz
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada10681 Posts
October 17 2011 04:48 GMT
#451
On October 17 2011 13:35 mark05 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 13:02 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:58 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


Well I didn't see you either so shame on you aswell D:
I saw like everyone... where were you all along lol.


I saw Flammy, asked about you: said you left.

pft.

Next time get my number noob. I was in the back on the stage thingie.

Azox, for the record, I loved the Vespene gas, it was so good


Well you could have asked, noob. Yeah I left, had to study.

Thanks again for makin this event, was awesome
Sadly I won't be there for Providence since I'll be AT PROVIDENCE, I'll make you guys a sign <3


Pfff everyone had to study there but everyone put on their + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

face

No kidding.
"My incompetence with power tools had been increasing exponentially over the course of 20 years spent inhaling experimental oven cleaners"
Yougobois
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada86 Posts
October 17 2011 04:49 GMT
#452
Wooooow this was so much fun, you can count me in for Providence for sure!

Btw, go on page 659 in the LR thread, if you want to see reactions of others TL'ers when we got streamed live!
Holy Check!
sutoraiku
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada70 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-17 10:38:52
October 17 2011 04:58 GMT
#453
On October 17 2011 13:35 mark05 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 13:02 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:58 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


Well I didn't see you either so shame on you aswell D:
I saw like everyone... where were you all along lol.


I saw Flammy, asked about you: said you left.

pft.

Next time get my number noob. I was in the back on the stage thingie.

Azox, for the record, I loved the Vespene gas, it was so good


Well you could have asked, noob. Yeah I left, had to study.

Thanks again for makin this event, was awesome
Sadly I won't be there for Providence since I'll be AT PROVIDENCE, I'll make you guys a sign <3


Pfff everyone had to study there but everyone put on their + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

face

So true, still went there for e-sports!
when it's fire against ice, fire always win.
MrDonkeyBong
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada103 Posts
October 17 2011 04:59 GMT
#454
Wow, I saw you guys go nuts on the live stream! Crazy, looked like so much fun!
"If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe." -- Carl Sagan
Stacke
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada13 Posts
October 17 2011 05:06 GMT
#455
Amazing event, thank you so much for putting it on! I had a fantastic time.
PvP
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada78 Posts
October 17 2011 06:01 GMT
#456
Great event!


General feedback, the sound level was GREAT, the deep bass made it feel like the banelings were blowing up in the room was pretty awesome. The booze (though it may not be your call) should be a bit more generous, my vodka cranberry tasted only like cranberry. A lot of people felt the same, if I invest in 50$ worth of drinks and I'm not even remotely tipsy there's something wrong. The vibe was great, but definitely movement was limited. People can complain about space but that's theo ne thing you can't change, but some sort of organization so that there can be a sitting and standing section would be great. It would consolidate the people who don't want to move and allow those who wish to move around to do so as well. Good start on the giveaway, my only complaint is that I didn't get a flask I loved the energy that the organizer had at times it kept people into it, maybe find things to do during boring intermissions would be nice also.





And last but not least, do this again!

Great evening and saw a bunch of great people! Will definitely hit that shit up again!
www.GosuPvP.com - www.twitch.tv/Gosu_PvP
Monsty
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada230 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-17 06:39:35
October 17 2011 06:28 GMT
#457
This event was absolutely surreal. It went beyond my expectations, Montreal knows how to party! The sound system proved further how great the games were as well! I can't wait for the next event, and everyone keep spreading the hype! We're getting hyped on reddit and team EG just posted a twitter response on one of our videos!

On October 17 2011 13:49 Yougobois wrote:
Wooooow this was so much fun, you can count me in for Providence for sure!

Btw, go on page 659 in the LR thread, if you want to see reactions of others TL'ers when we got streamed live!


Wow, we got easily 5+ pages of attention alone, and blew people's minds. I call that a major success!
No one is taller than the last man standing.
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
October 17 2011 07:19 GMT
#458
That was awesome, I'll be there again next time for sure if I can make it!
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Steeveholt
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada65 Posts
October 17 2011 10:40 GMT
#459
On October 17 2011 13:09 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 13:02 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:58 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


Well I didn't see you either so shame on you aswell D:
I saw like everyone... where were you all along lol.


I saw Flammy, asked about you: said you left.

pft.

Next time get my number noob. I was in the back on the stage thingie.

Azox, for the record, I loved the Vespene gas, it was so good


Well you could have asked, noob. Yeah I left, had to study.

Thanks again for makin this event, was awesome
Sadly I won't be there for Providence since I'll be AT PROVIDENCE, I'll make you guys a sign <3


Yeah, a couple of guys were talking to me about the CSC figuring a bus to get to Providence. Definitely interested in that.

derp ill pm you for the number. But for the record, you missed an awesome dinner with the whole gang.


I'm not at Concordia but would definitely be interested by this. Keep us posted!
NotShade
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada26 Posts
October 17 2011 12:39 GMT
#460
On October 17 2011 19:40 Steeveholt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 17 2011 13:09 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 17 2011 13:02 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 13:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:58 2rax wrote:
On October 17 2011 12:56 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck you 2rax ): Didn't even see you nor did you say hi~

Had an awesome time, I had so many friends from UQAM, QCStarCraft, all our CSC members, DDW, some guys from ETS and LANETS

Sup guys ;D! I didn't get to meet everyone there though tt

By the way, some of the guys who brought their girlfriends, you achieved well @__@


Well I didn't see you either so shame on you aswell D:
I saw like everyone... where were you all along lol.


I saw Flammy, asked about you: said you left.

pft.

Next time get my number noob. I was in the back on the stage thingie.

Azox, for the record, I loved the Vespene gas, it was so good


Well you could have asked, noob. Yeah I left, had to study.

Thanks again for makin this event, was awesome
Sadly I won't be there for Providence since I'll be AT PROVIDENCE, I'll make you guys a sign <3


Yeah, a couple of guys were talking to me about the CSC figuring a bus to get to Providence. Definitely interested in that.

derp ill pm you for the number. But for the record, you missed an awesome dinner with the whole gang.


I'm not at Concordia but would definitely be interested by this. Keep us posted!


I'd be in for that too!
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech6
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 588
910 488
Hyuk 335
Soma 173
Light 85
Dewaltoss 83
Killer 63
BeSt 57
Yoon 50
Shinee 49
[ Show more ]
Mind 36
NotJumperer 33
sorry 26
Bale 25
EffOrt 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
Mong 11
Noble 5
ZerO 4
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe235
League of Legends
JimRising 430
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1282
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2263
Khaldor521
Other Games
gofns9414
singsing1194
ceh9640
XBOCT343
Mew2King118
ArmadaUGS50
DeMusliM34
Pyrionflax7
ZerO(Twitch)1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream264
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH195
• LUISG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos1260
• Stunt494
Other Games
• WagamamaTV125
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 53m
Stellar Fest
3h 53m
The PondCast
1d
OSC
1d 3h
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.