On August 16 2011 23:54 Raisauce wrote:
![[image loading]](http://imgur.com/143yn.jpg)
![[image loading]](http://imgur.com/143yn.jpg)
The TL logo in the wrong looks a bit too big.
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Hikari
1914 Posts
On August 16 2011 23:54 Raisauce wrote: ![]() The TL logo in the wrong looks a bit too big. | ||
|
JBanKs
United Kingdom617 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Mooncowtime
United States315 Posts
![]() | ||
|
VirgilSC2
United States6151 Posts
![]() Something like this, this is just a quick mockup mind you. EDIT: Does anyone know where I can find a good image of the "teamliquid" text? I can't seem to find an image where I can isolate it easily. | ||
|
PopcornColonel
United States769 Posts
On October 14 2011 04:46 VirgilSC2 wrote: Could we please get a pull-over option? I personally really prefer the pull-over variety. EDIT: Does anyone know where I can find a good image of the "teamliquid" text? I can't seem to find an image where I can isolate it easily. I created this from the teamliquid banner at the top. .png: http://www.mediafire.com/?gw9db4b6u2z4ayx .psd: http://www.mediafire.com/?db6baksz61vot9c P.S. I agree with the pull-over preference. | ||
|
lagmaster
United States374 Posts
| ||
|
MjoLniRXx
United States84 Posts
P | ||
|
WR4TH
United States72 Posts
| ||
|
iamahydralisk
United States813 Posts
| ||
|
demonik187
United States575 Posts
One like milikis wore at MLG for me too pretty please with sugar on top. | ||
|
Blackhawk13
United States442 Posts
| ||
|
Rkie
United States1278 Posts
On October 20 2011 14:52 Blackhawk13 wrote: anyone have a screenshot of the one milkis was wearing? The best image of it I have seen was this one: ![]() It was a simple, white pullover hoodie with a blue TL logo. Nothing fancy, yet it was a good design imo. | ||
|
Voldron
Greece91 Posts
| ||
|
MjoLniRXx
United States84 Posts
| ||
|
corpsepose
1678 Posts
| ||
|
MjoLniRXx
United States84 Posts
![]() | ||
|
NinjaNitrate
82 Posts
![]() | ||
|
DystopiaX
United States16236 Posts
| ||
|
Klondikebar
United States2227 Posts
| ||
|
Legio
Sweden235 Posts
![]() I would buy something like this. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Calm Shuttle Horang2 Dewaltoss Rush Zeus Free sorry Killer [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games singsing2007 Grubby1505 Liquid`RaSZi1468 Beastyqt660 C9.Mang0255 crisheroes251 B2W.Neo216 420jenkins195 dupreeh171 IndyStarCraft Trikslyr92 QueenE89 JuggernautJason11 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH282 StarCraft: Brood War• EnkiAlexander • Hinosc • Reevou • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|