• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9785 users

TeamLiquid Hoodies Info - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 71 Next
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 01 2011 19:33 GMT
#221
We are working hard on a hoodie design right now. Its shaping out really well, if you liked all little brand details like the tag and the back print on the spirit/swarm/steel shirts, we are taking this even further with the hoodie. Also we are going to use really high quality hoodies for the print, but we are going to keep the price of the manufacturer - means if you go to the their site you will buy a blank hoodie for the same money. I wont say more than that, the hoodie is coming soon
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
December 01 2011 19:36 GMT
#222
Man just give us the one hb gave milkis. That's such a bitchin hoodie.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Legio
Profile Joined December 2008
Sweden235 Posts
December 01 2011 19:54 GMT
#223
For the record, I think the new TL T-Shirts look horrible. They're cool as a logo for about 10 minutes, then you just want something clean that can represent Esports without looking like a transformers commercial. I like the old TL logo style. Less is more.
Seiferz
Profile Joined May 2011
United States640 Posts
December 01 2011 19:56 GMT
#224
zip up would be badass
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
December 01 2011 20:09 GMT
#225
On December 02 2011 04:33 disciple wrote:
We are working hard on a hoodie design right now. Its shaping out really well, if you liked all little brand details like the tag and the back print on the spirit/swarm/steel shirts, we are taking this even further with the hoodie. Also we are going to use really high quality hoodies for the print, but we are going to keep the price of the manufacturer - means if you go to the their site you will buy a blank hoodie for the same money. I wont say more than that, the hoodie is coming soon

Please sell me a pullover Classic teamliquid hoodie. I don't like the Spirit/Swarm/Steel designs, and would not wear them.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
Daria
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia500 Posts
December 01 2011 20:25 GMT
#226
On December 02 2011 05:09 VirgilSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 04:33 disciple wrote:
We are working hard on a hoodie design right now. Its shaping out really well, if you liked all little brand details like the tag and the back print on the spirit/swarm/steel shirts, we are taking this even further with the hoodie. Also we are going to use really high quality hoodies for the print, but we are going to keep the price of the manufacturer - means if you go to the their site you will buy a blank hoodie for the same money. I wont say more than that, the hoodie is coming soon

Please sell me a pullover Classic teamliquid hoodie. I don't like the Spirit/Swarm/Steel designs, and would not wear them.

Yeah, to be honest I like the original logo better, wouldn't wear the new Spirit/Swarm/Steel ones.
daria[e]
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 01 2011 20:32 GMT
#227
On December 02 2011 05:25 StanaCullen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 05:09 VirgilSC2 wrote:
On December 02 2011 04:33 disciple wrote:
We are working hard on a hoodie design right now. Its shaping out really well, if you liked all little brand details like the tag and the back print on the spirit/swarm/steel shirts, we are taking this even further with the hoodie. Also we are going to use really high quality hoodies for the print, but we are going to keep the price of the manufacturer - means if you go to the their site you will buy a blank hoodie for the same money. I wont say more than that, the hoodie is coming soon

Please sell me a pullover Classic teamliquid hoodie. I don't like the Spirit/Swarm/Steel designs, and would not wear them.

Yeah, to be honest I like the original logo better, wouldn't wear the new Spirit/Swarm/Steel ones.


...

This has been said many times over. Those shirts are like the Winged Horse T. In other words, don't worry.
Heathen
Profile Joined January 2011
Philippines351 Posts
December 01 2011 20:41 GMT
#228
Design should be based on the original team liquid shirt. Really dont like the new design
ntvarify
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States331 Posts
December 01 2011 20:54 GMT
#229
God I want one of these sooo bad! Hope I can buy one for myself as a Christmas present.
Hazzah
Profile Joined September 2010
Poland37 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 20:55:29
December 01 2011 20:55 GMT
#230
Get EU store and prove me that my shipping will not be forgotten or lost and i will buy it
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 21:03:12
December 01 2011 21:00 GMT
#231
On December 02 2011 05:55 Hazzah wrote:
Get EU store and prove me that my shipping will not be forgotten or lost and i will buy it


I'm quite sure wherever the store is based, there is the possibility for the thing to get forgotten or lost once it hits Poland

And for those who dislike the new logos don't worry, maybe we are not doing a hoodie
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 01 2011 21:05 GMT
#232
On December 02 2011 06:00 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 05:55 Hazzah wrote:
Get EU store and prove me that my shipping will not be forgotten or lost and i will buy it


I'm quite sure wherever the store is based, there is the possibility for the thing to get forgotten or lost once it hits Poland

And for those who dislike the new logos don't worry, maybe we are not doing a hoodie


YOU TEASE YOU!

I'm seriously not going to have any money to buy my family christmas presents this year.
#2throwed
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 21:10:13
December 01 2011 21:07 GMT
#233
What I can tell you for sure is that we wont get on sale any hoodies this year, so make sure you buy something nice for your family ^_^

I know I said we will have them in December, but we went back to the drawing board so to say to make sure we give you the best product(s) we can.
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 01 2011 21:09 GMT
#234
On December 02 2011 06:07 disciple wrote:
What I can tell you for sure is that we wont get on sale any hoodies this year, so make sure you buy something nice for your family ^_^


*grumble* okay

I guess I have to resume the chore of actually getting the women in my family to effing tell me what they want!
#2throwed
Maiaral
Profile Joined June 2011
Netherlands90 Posts
December 01 2011 22:05 GMT
#235
I talked to Nazgul a while ago in Jinro's chat, he confirmed that there will be a new player jersey and a jacket next year. He also said however they'll be TL player/staff only for a while before the public can get there hands on those.

Hoody, Jacket, Teamshirt I want them all :D !
MaiaralNL - Solid Loves Liquid - SolidShin(sc2) Favorites Jinro - Taeja - Hero - Sheth - Ret - TLO - Marineking - White-Ra - MC - Dimaga - Leenock - Hyun / ChatMod - Liquid' Jinro - Sea - HerO - TLO - Ret - Bumblebee \
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
December 01 2011 22:11 GMT
#236
On December 02 2011 06:07 disciple wrote:
What I can tell you for sure is that we wont get on sale any hoodies this year, so make sure you buy something nice for your family ^_^

I know I said we will have them in December, but we went back to the drawing board so to say to make sure we give you the best product(s) we can.

Quality is important so i guess i can wait longer; but please.. please realise

I've been waiting for a TL hoodie for over a year; i want, i want, i want, i want, I WANT!

:p

We appreciate all the great work you do disciple <3<3<3
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
December 01 2011 22:14 GMT
#237
On December 02 2011 07:05 SolidShin wrote:
I talked to Nazgul a while ago in Jinro's chat, he confirmed that there will be a new player jersey and a jacket next year. He also said however they'll be TL player/staff only for a while before the public can get there hands on those.

Hoody, Jacket, Teamshirt I want them all :D !



Why of course. Have to be able to tell the players/staff apart from the regular community members. It's always been that way with such things.
RoyGBiv_13
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1275 Posts
December 01 2011 22:15 GMT
#238
God I want a TL hoodie so bad. Ill wait for typical TL quality though, so no rush disciple!
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 22:22:50
December 01 2011 22:21 GMT
#239
On December 02 2011 07:05 SolidShin wrote:
I talked to Nazgul a while ago in Jinro's chat, he confirmed that there will be a new player jersey and a jacket next year. He also said however they'll be TL player/staff only for a while before the public can get there hands on those.

Hoody, Jacket, Teamshirt I want them all :D !

I tried to contact Hot_Bid because I wanted to discuss the 2012 jerseys but I never heard anything back T_T

It also seems weird to not try to release hoodies soon, because it's winter, best time to sell us cold ESPORTS fans something warm and starcrafty.
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
December 01 2011 22:30 GMT
#240
On December 02 2011 07:05 SolidShin wrote:
I talked to Nazgul a while ago in Jinro's chat, he confirmed that there will be a new player jersey and a jacket next year. He also said however they'll be TL player/staff only for a while before the public can get there hands on those.

Hoody, Jacket, Teamshirt I want them all :D !

We have to test them. We may end up adding destructible rocks before they are available to the public.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1284
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
singsing62
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 35m
Patches Events
6h 35m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.