• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7875 users

TeamLiquid Hoodies Info - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 71 Next
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 15:16:26
December 07 2011 15:16 GMT
#261
On December 05 2011 00:32 Therick wrote:
Wow, I'm so glad to see that so many people liked my simple hoodie, I designed another one as well which was white, like some guy asked previously in this thread, it looked like this:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


This is an absolutely amazing design. So clean and I love the colors. I'm going to buy whatever Team Liquid designs because they always do a great job as well, but this is definitely going to be the standard to which I compare everything else.

The only problem is that whenever I wear white I suddenly become unable to drink coffee with any sort of grace. It'd be almost cute except that I've ruined many white shirts
#2throwed
Keyboard Warrior
Profile Joined December 2011
United States1178 Posts
December 07 2011 15:45 GMT
#262
Please Id buy one immediately
Not your regular Keyboard Warrior ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Drovix
Profile Joined December 2010
United States6 Posts
December 07 2011 19:47 GMT
#263
I would immediately throw 50-70 dollars for that exact hoodie.
nilsheam
Profile Joined September 2010
United States28 Posts
December 07 2011 20:09 GMT
#264
It'd be really cool if you guys made hoodies with the new Spirit, Swarm, and Steel TL designs.
*korean voice* GEE GEEEEEE!
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 20:22:23
December 07 2011 20:22 GMT
#265
I would buy any TL hoodie.

Any. I don't have money for one now, but when I get the cash flowing in again I would easily spend up to $70 for a nice one.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
LambtrOn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States671 Posts
December 07 2011 20:43 GMT
#266
I like that white hoodie, except for the white part. Perhaps there could be different color options?? And I really suggest getting these printed on american apparel flex fit hoodies. They are the best. Super comfy and they fit really well.
Klondikebar
Profile Joined October 2011
United States2227 Posts
December 07 2011 20:44 GMT
#267
On December 08 2011 05:43 LambtrOn wrote:
I like that white hoodie, except for the white part. Perhaps there could be different color options?? And I really suggest getting these printed on american apparel flex fit hoodies. They are the best. Super comfy and they fit really well.



What color should it be then? I'm genuinely asking because I personally think that the powder blue on a white background is the best cholor scheme. I think the powder blue on any other background would get drowned out.
#2throwed
LambtrOn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States671 Posts
December 07 2011 20:55 GMT
#268
On December 08 2011 05:44 Klondikebar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2011 05:43 LambtrOn wrote:
I like that white hoodie, except for the white part. Perhaps there could be different color options?? And I really suggest getting these printed on american apparel flex fit hoodies. They are the best. Super comfy and they fit really well.



What color should it be then? I'm genuinely asking because I personally think that the powder blue on a white background is the best cholor scheme. I think the powder blue on any other background would get drowned out.

Black, grey, something darker. It's just personal preference I guess, but I wouldn't wear a white hoodie.
LambtrOn
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States671 Posts
December 07 2011 21:30 GMT
#269
On August 16 2011 23:54 Raisauce wrote:
[image loading]

This was designed by Therick in the Shirt Design contest last year. I've been dying to get this hood ever since he suggested it! I hope TL makes this one day, it's so beautiful.

I'd spend a generous amount on this. Simple, but so nice.
mki
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Poland882 Posts
December 07 2011 22:46 GMT
#270
Just go to a shop give them the design and buy it
Head of New Business at Team Kinguin :: https://www.teamkinguin.com
HardMacro
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada361 Posts
December 07 2011 23:13 GMT
#271
~60 for a very nice zip up one, and ~40 for a very nice pull-over one.

They have to be at least around the quality of preppy brand hoodies that's for sure, and the logo/artwork should not be overly flashy.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ saving this here because I use it, don't know how to make it, and don't know it's name
GDR
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada407 Posts
December 07 2011 23:38 GMT
#272
On December 08 2011 06:30 LambtrOn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 23:54 Raisauce wrote:
[image loading]

This was designed by Therick in the Shirt Design contest last year. I've been dying to get this hood ever since he suggested it! I hope TL makes this one day, it's so beautiful.

I'd spend a generous amount on this. Simple, but so nice.


If we could get an American Apparel hoodie like this I'd be so happy ♥.
DreamChaser
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
1649 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 00:49:46
December 08 2011 00:48 GMT
#273
Wow these are pretty fucking AWESOME hoodies, would totally buy one, these i can wear on a more casual level. The Team jerseys not so much.

All i ask for are no large TL horse heads or HUGE LETTERS on back. To me simple is optimal. The nice color scheme and the TL logo on the shoulder look great.
Plays against every MU with nexus first.
TheLOLas
Profile Joined May 2011
United States646 Posts
December 08 2011 00:54 GMT
#274
OMG I WANT!!!!
rebdomine
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
6040 Posts
December 08 2011 00:59 GMT
#275
holy crap, that looks awesome!

would buy!!
"Just because you are correct doesn't mean you are right!"
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 10 2011 13:55 GMT
#276
guys would you like smth like this ?

[image loading]

Im just asking...
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Norris_is_GODLY
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom46 Posts
December 10 2011 14:10 GMT
#277
On December 10 2011 22:55 disciple wrote:
guys would you like smth like this ?

[image loading]

Im just asking...


I'd happily pay $70 for that hoodie. So so sexy
Chinchillin
Profile Joined February 2011
United States259 Posts
December 10 2011 14:15 GMT
#278
Hood and zip up and you have my money!
Leenocktopus! InNoVation!
NeedsmoreCELLTECH
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Netherlands1242 Posts
December 10 2011 15:45 GMT
#279
Does it HAVE to a be hoody? Just a sweater thing would be even cooler imo, I have plenty of hoodies. But the one designed by Therick is drop dead gorgeous, I'd buy two.
Get huge or die mirin | Diamond on LoL
Nuclearosis
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
8 Posts
December 10 2011 15:58 GMT
#280
Would love a jumper/sweater rather than a hoody.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 597
RotterdaM127
Rex68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 127
Rex 68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC 47
ByuN 38
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9993
Shuttle 1411
Soulkey 801
Bisu 734
Jaedong 556
Horang2 443
Mong 399
BeSt 376
actioN 288
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Soma 208
Larva 149
Mini 143
Rush 130
Zeus 129
Last 110
Hyun 92
Pusan 84
PianO 76
Mind 71
910 70
ZerO 68
Snow 66
Free 60
sorry 57
Yoon 52
Shine 50
Shinee 37
hero 34
Sharp 31
Sexy 30
sSak 25
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 21
EffOrt 19
ZergMaN 18
Hm[arnc] 11
JYJ 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Aegong 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe289
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King235
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns35938
singsing2016
B2W.Neo221
DeMusliM188
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe144
Livibee140
Trikslyr19
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 42m
The PondCast
22h 42m
INu's Battles
23h 42m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.