• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:18
CEST 13:18
KST 20:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7875 users

TeamLiquid Hoodies Info - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 71 Next
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
December 01 2011 22:36 GMT
#241
Are the polls old or recent? it seems that most people are not willing to put more than 50 into a hoodie, that's really unfortunate. Personally I want a quality product, and a 40$ hoodie is not my definition of high quality
o choro é livre
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 01 2011 22:41 GMT
#242
On December 02 2011 07:36 Al Bundy wrote:
Are the polls old or recent? it seems that most people are not willing to put more than 50 into a hoodie, that's really unfortunate. Personally I want a quality product, and a 40$ hoodie is not my definition of high quality

hmm, I dont know about different quality standards, just for example - do you think American Apparel make quality hoodies ?
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Stipulation
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States587 Posts
December 01 2011 23:02 GMT
#243
On December 02 2011 07:30 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:05 SolidShin wrote:
I talked to Nazgul a while ago in Jinro's chat, he confirmed that there will be a new player jersey and a jacket next year. He also said however they'll be TL player/staff only for a while before the public can get there hands on those.

Hoody, Jacket, Teamshirt I want them all :D !

We have to test them. We may end up adding destructible rocks before they are available to the public.


Maybe we can get a beta test? I'd volunteer to beta test these.
Al Bundy
Profile Joined April 2010
7257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-01 23:06:25
December 01 2011 23:05 GMT
#244
On December 02 2011 07:41 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:36 Al Bundy wrote:
Are the polls old or recent? it seems that most people are not willing to put more than 50 into a hoodie, that's really unfortunate. Personally I want a quality product, and a 40$ hoodie is not my definition of high quality

hmm, I dont know about different quality standards, just for example - do you think American Apparel make quality hoodies ?

I'm from Europe, and to be honest I based my opinion on the currency exchange rates. 40$ is equal to 30€, and from my experience quality hoodies cost much more than that and are generally worth it. I just figured that 60-80€ (80-106$) would be a more realistic and reasonnable price tag for a mid-range / good quality product.
o choro é livre
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
December 01 2011 23:21 GMT
#245
Don't base your opinion on that, stuff in the states is a lot cheaper. But if it will make you feel better about the quality of the product we can come up with some special price for you, say 70 EU
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
PopcornColonel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
December 01 2011 23:25 GMT
#246
I bought a team dignitas hoodie for €48.95, (~$68.87), and I would buy it again (you know, the kind that select wears and naniwa used to wear). It is incredibly comfortable and well made. I very much hope teamliquid will produce a hoodie that is similar; I'd buy it in a heartbeat. I'd probably have to, because they'd sell out so fast!
Zerg delenda est.
Heafmo
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United Kingdom70 Posts
December 02 2011 16:06 GMT
#247
MLG offered a hoody that was great quality. I never bought one but I'd love to see a TL hoody and play with the idea of buying one xD
Ooh, I love it when they touch it.
kittensrcute
Profile Joined August 2010
United States617 Posts
December 02 2011 16:32 GMT
#248
Soon enough for Christmas? I'm so excited, haha
Therick
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway324 Posts
December 04 2011 15:32 GMT
#249
Wow, I'm so glad to see that so many people liked my simple hoodie, I designed another one as well which was white, like some guy asked previously in this thread, it looked like this:

[image loading]
Lift. Laugh. Love. <3
Shadow_Dog
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada427 Posts
December 04 2011 15:38 GMT
#250
The hoodies are going to be at least $45. I suggest you all consider that fact before "voting" on anything.
SomeONEx
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden641 Posts
December 04 2011 21:29 GMT
#251
On December 05 2011 00:32 Therick wrote:
Wow, I'm so glad to see that so many people liked my simple hoodie, I designed another one as well which was white, like some guy asked previously in this thread, it looked like this:

[image loading]


OMG, that is so hot! I would buy one for 60-70 dollars np.

And if some mod is reading this, please make big sizes for us nerds that love baggy cloths <3

BW hwaiting!
Solidarity
Profile Joined September 2011
United States78 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 07:32:30
December 07 2011 07:31 GMT
#252
+ Show Spoiler +
On December 05 2011 00:32 Therick wrote:
Wow, I'm so glad to see that so many people liked my simple hoodie, I designed another one as well which was white, like some guy asked previously in this thread, it looked like this:

[image loading]


I would pay good money for a hoodie that looked like this, assuming it is a quality product, of course. Really nice design.
CptObnoxious
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia24 Posts
December 07 2011 08:35 GMT
#253
It's stupidly cold here in Sydney at the moment so I'd buy anything that keeps me warm.
starslayer
Profile Joined August 2011
United States696 Posts
December 07 2011 08:36 GMT
#254
OMG DO IT PLEASE AND WHAT THIS GUY SAID IS COOL


Now. This I would buy

Things I would like:

Giant Horse Logo on the front.
The color should be TL blue.
The Logo should be white.
Custom Naming on back if possible.AND LIKE $50 TO 35 WOULD BE NICE PLEASE AND THANK YOU
i came here to kickass and chew bubblegum and i'm all out of bubble gum
starslayer
Profile Joined August 2011
United States696 Posts
December 07 2011 08:38 GMT
#255
omg i didnt see the ones already designed they look sick cant wait to get one
i came here to kickass and chew bubblegum and i'm all out of bubble gum
Speake
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States494 Posts
December 07 2011 09:05 GMT
#256
On December 02 2011 07:41 disciple wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2011 07:36 Al Bundy wrote:
Are the polls old or recent? it seems that most people are not willing to put more than 50 into a hoodie, that's really unfortunate. Personally I want a quality product, and a 40$ hoodie is not my definition of high quality

hmm, I dont know about different quality standards, just for example - do you think American Apparel make quality hoodies ?

They have great hoodies! If you made a TL hoody from american apparel products i'd probably by two of them.
tQ.Speake
lightrise
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1355 Posts
December 07 2011 09:19 GMT
#257
On December 05 2011 06:29 SomeONEx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2011 00:32 Therick wrote:
Wow, I'm so glad to see that so many people liked my simple hoodie, I designed another one as well which was white, like some guy asked previously in this thread, it looked like this:

[image loading]


OMG, that is so hot! I would buy one for 60-70 dollars np.

And if some mod is reading this, please make big sizes for us nerds that love baggy cloths <3



I just ran to the bathroom go grab some tissues. My god that is a sickass hoodie.

I really hope when they say sweatshirt they mean hoodie. I had sweatshirts without hoods. They look pretty stupid imo.
Awesome german interviewer: "What was your idea going into games against Idra" "I WANTED TO USE A CHEESE STRATEGY BECAUSE IDRA IS KNOWN TO TILT AFTER LOSING TO SOMETHING GAY" Demuslim
Xtal
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Haiti385 Posts
December 07 2011 09:27 GMT
#258
After seeing all these requests for a original TL horse hoodie, I thought I'd say that I'd be perfectly happy and would even prefer a hoody with all three swarm/spirit/steel horses on them..

basically the poster on a hoody.. hell yea.
Have you ever heard the story, about the Zergling and the Probe? The Probe didn't make it across the creep.
awwnuts07
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States621 Posts
December 07 2011 10:01 GMT
#259
I'd like to put my vote in for the classic TL logo on a hoodie. I think the steel/spirit/swarm are cool, but IMO work better on a poster or shirt.
I'm a noob
Smile[PaiN]
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada58 Posts
December 07 2011 10:02 GMT
#260
On December 05 2011 00:32 Therick wrote:
Wow, I'm so glad to see that so many people liked my simple hoodie, I designed another one as well which was white, like some guy asked previously in this thread, it looked like this:

[image loading]


holy cow I really want that sweater!!!! Please just take this one and make it!! I!
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 597
RotterdaM127
Rex68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko320
RotterdaM 127
Rex 68
TKL 52
SteadfastSC 47
ByuN 38
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9993
Shuttle 1411
Soulkey 801
Bisu 734
Jaedong 556
Horang2 443
Mong 399
BeSt 376
actioN 288
firebathero 231
[ Show more ]
Stork 209
Soma 208
Larva 149
Mini 143
Rush 130
Zeus 129
Last 110
Hyun 92
Pusan 84
PianO 76
Mind 71
910 70
ZerO 68
Snow 66
Free 60
sorry 57
Yoon 52
Shine 50
Shinee 37
hero 34
Sharp 31
Sexy 30
sSak 25
Bale 23
ToSsGirL 22
HiyA 21
EffOrt 19
ZergMaN 18
Hm[arnc] 11
JYJ 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
yabsab 7
Aegong 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe289
canceldota0
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1498
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King235
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes250
Other Games
gofns35938
singsing2016
B2W.Neo221
DeMusliM188
Pyrionflax177
KnowMe144
Livibee140
Trikslyr19
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV300
League of Legends
• Jankos1234
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 42m
The PondCast
22h 42m
INu's Battles
23h 42m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.