• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:55
CEST 23:55
KST 06:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8449 users

TeamLiquid Hoodies Info

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 69 70 71 Next
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-02 00:00:08
August 12 2011 11:44 GMT
#1
[image loading]
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
DrThorMD
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada359 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 11:49:13
August 12 2011 11:46 GMT
#2
Now. This I would buy

Things I would like:

Giant Horse Logo on the front.
The color should be TL blue.
The Logo should be white.
Custom Naming on back if possible.
Damn your Chronoboosts!
jahre
Profile Joined November 2008
United States95 Posts
August 12 2011 11:46 GMT
#3
Probably the only article of clothing I would buy.

Yes, I said it. Exploit me for my monies because I will buy it.
"I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best." -Walt Whitman
gullberg
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Sweden1301 Posts
August 12 2011 11:49 GMT
#4
Get an EU store

Cba with the taxes!
Elasticity
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
3420 Posts
August 12 2011 11:50 GMT
#5
Yes PLEASE. And if you ever do this, please have some branches in EU. It sucks when the shipping price >10€ T_T
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 11:52:38
August 12 2011 11:52 GMT
#6
I would definately acquire at least one, more if there is a nice color set
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
August 12 2011 11:53 GMT
#7
On August 12 2011 20:46 DragonFist wrote:
Now. This I would buy

Things I would like:

Giant Horse Logo on the front.
The color should be TL blue.
The Logo should be white.
Custom Naming on back if possible.


I love the custom naming idea! I'd easily drop $75 on that!
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
Aeropunk
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia255 Posts
August 12 2011 11:55 GMT
#8
Imma gonna be buying one, and I'll love it and all, but:

What would be even cooler would be an oGsTL leather jacket!
Just sayin'...
mewo
Profile Joined July 2011
United States221 Posts
August 12 2011 12:02 GMT
#9
I would buy one at any price if it was soft.
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
August 12 2011 12:05 GMT
#10
As long as there is other colors than light blue or blue. I would easily go up to 45-50 dollars to buy one.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
jazzyjazz
Profile Joined October 2010
941 Posts
August 12 2011 12:12 GMT
#11
I think the poll is kind of redundant if both answers are basically yes. I know we all love TL and stuff, but the poll would provide better data if it had both yes and no.
Eat emmmmmmmmmm
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
August 12 2011 12:14 GMT
#12
On August 12 2011 21:12 jazzyjazz wrote:
I think the poll is kind of redundant if both answers are basically yes. I know we all love TL and stuff, but the poll would provide better data if it had both yes and no.


Why would TL need to know how many people don't want it? I wanted to give people an opportunity to show a long-lasting or more-serious interest in this, so that TL knows more about the demand that exists.
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
raincat
Profile Joined August 2010
United States28 Posts
August 12 2011 12:15 GMT
#13
I am a hoodie monster! Favorite article of clothing I would definitely love to see TL make some, and even though they'd certainly be pricy, they'd sure as hell be worth it!
b0ngt0ss
Profile Joined July 2011
259 Posts
August 12 2011 12:15 GMT
#14
gogogo


def buy
Crazyeyes
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada1342 Posts
August 12 2011 12:24 GMT
#15
There was that TL Hoodie contest a while back that got me really excited...
I hoep the staff go back to that soon.
Some of the entries were really really good,
WeeEEeeEEEeeEEEeeeEEee!!
Shockk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany2269 Posts
August 12 2011 12:45 GMT
#16
I'd insta-buy one. A black one in addition to the TL blue would be perfect.

Also, I'd certainly pay 60+ $/€. There's no way you'lll get a hoodie of decent quality for less than 50$/€, especially if it's more of a "custom" hoodie than a regular one (and a TL hoodie with small production numbers will fit that category).
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
August 12 2011 12:47 GMT
#17
Aye I'd personally like black and white heavy ones more so than the TL blue shades. Hot_Bid's hoodie for example is AWESOME
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 12:51:12
August 12 2011 12:50 GMT
#18
please include a no option next time you make a poll. tt
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
HardCorey
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States709 Posts
August 12 2011 12:51 GMT
#19
want want want! Really want. My old disheveled hoodie is falling apart, I need a good excuse for an upgrade.
Don't Worry, Be Happy.
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
August 12 2011 12:53 GMT
#20
On August 12 2011 20:53 Lumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 20:46 DragonFist wrote:
Now. This I would buy

Things I would like:

Giant Horse Logo on the front.
The color should be TL blue.
The Logo should be white.
Custom Naming on back if possible.


I love the custom naming idea! I'd easily drop $75 on that!


It would be far too expensive to get a shirt " custom named " because you see, printing shirts is expensive unless you do it in bulk. You can just print em as you need them either. After you buy the shirt you can do whatever you want with it.
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
1 2 3 4 5 69 70 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3313
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe273
ToD233
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1161
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 53
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 6m
INu's Battles
14h 6m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 6m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 6m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 6m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.