• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:48
CEST 02:48
KST 09:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9021 users

TeamLiquid Hoodies Info - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 69 70 71 Next
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
August 12 2011 12:53 GMT
#21
lmao poll, "yes or yes" my answer is YES!
[TLMS] REBOOT
darcevader88
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada648 Posts
August 12 2011 12:54 GMT
#22
hell yes?
i'd buy 3, one for my/my roommate and my friend.

SOO SICK, <3 TL
"The ground is my ocean, I'm the shark and most people don't even know how to swim."
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
August 12 2011 12:57 GMT
#23
Of course TLers want one. It's not even a question. It's only a matter of time.
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
August 12 2011 13:09 GMT
#24
Well...
Moderator
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
August 12 2011 13:09 GMT
#25
Also, moving this to TL community btw :D
Moderator
Psychobabas
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
2531 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 13:10:46
August 12 2011 13:10 GMT
#26
Yes I would buy this. Far better than tshirts.

Instant buy for me. And I have never bought any SC2 related merchandise before because of how stupidly overpriced they are (dignitas hoodie comes into mind...).
Moda
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway60 Posts
August 12 2011 13:11 GMT
#27
I know I'd buy one. It's too cold here in north of Norway to walk around showing off my TL t-shirt to everyone. But a hoodie would be super swag.
dat microwave
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
August 12 2011 13:16 GMT
#28
There was a hoodie design contest like half a year ago but nothing seem to have come out of that..I dunno what happend.
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
Bloodash
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands1384 Posts
August 12 2011 13:48 GMT
#29
make it happen!
I'll bite this hand that feeds me, and take it for my own!
Psychout
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland16 Posts
August 12 2011 13:49 GMT
#30
Im not a big fan of blue so if it would come in other colors too, a must buy. Also something like having a name of a player on the back would be great :D Having a shirt that says Liquid'HuK on the back would be an honor :D
"Fear is an illusion."
Fleshcut
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany592 Posts
August 12 2011 13:50 GMT
#31
Even though I probably wouldnt buy it because Im way too stupid to pay with $ instead of my € (HOW DO PEOPLE DO THAT?!) Id love to wear a TL hoodie! Id prefer it over the shirt all time.
EnOmy
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia183 Posts
August 12 2011 13:53 GMT
#32
Dope. Would buy a zip-up or pull-over. And as for the pricing question I would need to see it before I decide what it'd be worth to me but fair to say I'd be pretty willing.
GG WP //// 24yo.M
Calm
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada380 Posts
August 12 2011 14:07 GMT
#33
Yes, definitely yes
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
August 12 2011 14:09 GMT
#34
On August 12 2011 22:09 Beyonder wrote:
Well...


Ohh I will take this as an announcement of an announcement if you dont mind
tmIntoTheFruitro
Profile Joined February 2011
United States76 Posts
August 12 2011 14:16 GMT
#35
As long as the base hoody was made by a decent company and was kinda light, I'd be madd-jizzing crazy-style for a piece of that smell, nawmean?
My safeword is the poem 'Jabberwocky'
Floobie
Profile Joined February 2011
England296 Posts
August 12 2011 14:28 GMT
#36
Id only want one with the TL Logo on but not the text "TeamLiquid".
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 12 2011 14:29 GMT
#37
I prefer pull-over. Zippers are against me.

I think I would buy one. I got my shirt for free, and I could use something for next winter!
I had a good night of sleep.
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
August 12 2011 14:33 GMT
#38
Sounds awesome.

And it should be obvious the poll is for the sake of tallying interest, not comparing how many people do or do not want a hoodie. It accomplishes what the OP was aiming to find out.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
GigaFlop
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States1146 Posts
August 12 2011 14:48 GMT
#39
On August 12 2011 23:29 Koshi wrote:
I prefer pull-over. Zippers are against me.

I think I would buy one. I got my shirt for free, and I could use something for next winter!

I seriously despise zip-up hoodies. I have no clue why anyone would want to wear a hoodie with a strip of metal/plastic in the front that lets cold air through. They also just feel weird to me. If I wanted something that closed in front, I have a 5 year old jacket I can wear. Although, I might need that jacket + a hoodie this winter, considering where I'm going to college...
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ "Shift-Q oftentimes makes a capital Q" - Day[9] || iNcontrol - Alligator from heaven = ^
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
August 12 2011 14:49 GMT
#40
On August 12 2011 23:48 GigaFlop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2011 23:29 Koshi wrote:
I prefer pull-over. Zippers are against me.

I think I would buy one. I got my shirt for free, and I could use something for next winter!

I seriously despise zip-up hoodies. I have no clue why anyone would want to wear a hoodie with a strip of metal/plastic in the front that lets cold air through. They also just feel weird to me. If I wanted something that closed in front, I have a 5 year old jacket I can wear. Although, I might need that jacket + a hoodie this winter, considering where I'm going to college...


I think the zip-up preference is out of comfort and style more than warmth. I prefer zips.. less of a hassle and you can regulate temp somewhat by having the unzip option.
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 69 70 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft398
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14681
Hyuk 48
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
Doublelift4453
Other Games
summit1g8773
FrodaN3043
JimRising 622
KnowMe178
ViBE115
ArmadaUGS86
Mew2King68
Trikslyr35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV177
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• davetesta12
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 12m
INu's Battles
11h 12m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 12m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 12m
Replay Cast
22h 12m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.