• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:39
CEST 03:39
KST 10:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9034 users

TeamLiquid Hoodies Info - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 69 70 71 Next
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
August 16 2011 13:43 GMT
#81
On August 16 2011 22:28 RubiksCube wrote:
[image loading]

Found this in google. Prolly been done before?

Holy shit, I would be ALL OVER that hoodie in a sec.
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
August 16 2011 13:47 GMT
#82
Oh yes, I am interested
jshoji
Profile Joined December 2010
54 Posts
August 16 2011 14:12 GMT
#83
Lol you guys are el cheapos, voting 40 bucks for a hoodie. I mean I wanted to click it as well because I'd rather pay less but cmon make it worth their while
PopcornColonel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
August 16 2011 14:21 GMT
#84
I really want this! I want all the TL apparel I can get ^^
Zerg delenda est.
PopcornColonel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
August 16 2011 14:40 GMT
#85
How about splitting this picture up between the back and front?
[image loading]

The Teamliquid text on the front, and the winged horse logo on the back?

I'd so buy that ^^
Zerg delenda est.
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
August 16 2011 14:47 GMT
#86
On August 13 2011 01:45 disciple wrote:
We were about to order 1000 of those
[image loading]
but if its hoodies that you want fair enough


I WANT IT NOW... Thank you in advance.
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
pStar
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
996 Posts
August 16 2011 14:51 GMT
#87
I really don't care if its a zip up or a hoodie. Please order then naooooo
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
August 16 2011 14:54 GMT
#88
Please, PLEASE do this. I need this.
C r u m b l i n g
Raisauce
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada864 Posts
August 16 2011 14:54 GMT
#89
[image loading]

This was designed by Therick in the Shirt Design contest last year. I've been dying to get this hood ever since he suggested it! I hope TL makes this one day, it's so beautiful.
nayumi
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Australia6499 Posts
August 16 2011 15:43 GMT
#90
i'd prefer a pull-over hoodie ... ya know, one without the front zip?



Sugoi monogatari onii-chan!
Raidern
Profile Joined February 2005
Brazil3821 Posts
August 16 2011 15:52 GMT
#91
I'd buy it as long as it has no 'www.xxxxxx.com' :/
For the Swarm!
Asrathiel
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Australia377 Posts
August 17 2011 00:56 GMT
#92
On August 16 2011 23:54 Raisauce wrote:
[image loading]

This was designed by Therick in the Shirt Design contest last year. I've been dying to get this hood ever since he suggested it! I hope TL makes this one day, it's so beautiful.


That's not bad... better in black without the zip tho
for science... you monster
Shadowcloak
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands194 Posts
August 17 2011 01:30 GMT
#93
about time we need a competitor for the dignitas hoodies
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ SUPP SON
wuBu
Profile Joined February 2011
United States83 Posts
August 17 2011 01:42 GMT
#94
I bought a T-shirt already and a hoodie does sound nice. If this goes through one day and it looks something along the lines of the Dignitas hoodies I'd consider buying depending on the price
"It's the way that I'm living that makes me who I am. It's the things I do that you wouldn't understand."
spacefarm
Profile Joined July 2010
United States112 Posts
August 17 2011 01:48 GMT
#95
if liquid gets hoodies and there is no huk..
DyEnasTy
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3720 Posts
August 17 2011 01:52 GMT
#96
I hope the graphics would be better than the shirt in terms of quality. The shirt is falling apart and ive only wore it 2 times.
Much better to die an awesome Terran than to live as a magic wielding fairy or a mindless sac of biological goop. -Manifesto7
Geovu
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Estonia1344 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 02:05:34
August 17 2011 02:03 GMT
#97
On August 17 2011 10:48 spacefarm wrote:
if liquid gets hoodies and there is no huk..

This, I wanted HuK-Hoodies

: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((

EDIT: But I did vote for $65 (the option really should be 60+, though), because if I were to get a TL hoodie I would want it to be comfortable and to last.

Remember guys, most of you spent like 100+ on your collectors addition of SC2 and god knows how much on multiple accounts, lol.
Keeler
Profile Joined November 2010
United States313 Posts
August 17 2011 02:11 GMT
#98
I would buy one the second they became available, if they long enough lol
mardi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1164 Posts
August 17 2011 02:13 GMT
#99
I would definitely buy one, Zip up or pull over (voted for pull over).
TheStonerer
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada278 Posts
August 17 2011 02:32 GMT
#100
I didnt really like the TL shirt because of the sponsors on it, But hell, for a hoodie i don't give a flying fuck about the sponsor tags. I'm buying one when it ever comes out (if someday at all).
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 69 70 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 51
NaDa 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 778
ViBE149
Mew2King91
ArmadaUGS78
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1302
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 21m
INu's Battles
10h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 21m
Replay Cast
21h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.