• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:58
CEST 09:58
KST 16:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8405 users

TeamLiquid Hoodies Info - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 71 Next
FlyingSheeps
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada204 Posts
August 17 2011 02:34 GMT
#101
I will buy TL anything =D
ninjafetus
Profile Joined December 2008
United States231 Posts
August 17 2011 02:37 GMT
#102
On August 16 2011 22:28 RubiksCube wrote:
[image loading]

Found this in google. Prolly been done before?


I like this one.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
August 17 2011 02:41 GMT
#103
On August 16 2011 23:54 Raisauce wrote:
[image loading]

This was designed by Therick in the Shirt Design contest last year. I've been dying to get this hood ever since he suggested it! I hope TL makes this one day, it's so beautiful.


Yeah I've been waiting for this one as well, the contest was really almost a year ago now huh, its a shame its taken so long that one was SO popular compared to the rest.
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Lumi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1616 Posts
August 17 2011 02:51 GMT
#104
They could commemorate huk with a TL hoodie sale xD
twitter.com/lumigaming - DongRaeGu is the One True Dong - /r/onetruedong
Kojaimea
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom277 Posts
August 17 2011 03:08 GMT
#105
On August 16 2011 22:28 RubiksCube wrote:
[image loading]

Found this in google. Prolly been done before?

I'd buy that tomorrow.
The riverbed, dried-up, half full of leaves. Us, listening to a river in the trees.
IMHope
Profile Joined February 2011
Korea (South)1241 Posts
August 17 2011 03:13 GMT
#106
I would buy one in a hearth beat if they were available =D
Jessica Jung, Kim Taeyeon, Kwon Yuri <333
Bloomfielda
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada43 Posts
August 17 2011 03:16 GMT
#107
On August 16 2011 22:28 RubiksCube wrote:
[image loading]

Found this in google. Prolly been done before?


I would buy that.
Liquid | oGs.MC.TheStC | Sangho | Sase
Yamulo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2096 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 03:27:47
August 17 2011 03:24 GMT
#108
I said 55$ But lets be honest here.... I know i would probably pay up to 70 if it looked sweet. I already plan on getting the TL shirt with the next batch and I think TL hoodies would be awesome. Great <3 for Team Liquid not only as a team but also as the best community sight.... EVER! !
~~~Liquid Fighting (SC2)~~~
Xaerkar
Profile Joined January 2011
United States230 Posts
August 17 2011 04:10 GMT
#109
I'd definitely buy a TL hoodie, I'm one of those people who wears the same hoodie for every occasion lol.
Wren
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States745 Posts
August 17 2011 04:44 GMT
#110
I want that white hoodie with the big light blue TL horse logo that HotBid was wearing at MLG Columbus!
We're here! We're queer! We don't want any more bears!
jshoji
Profile Joined December 2010
54 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 13:31:34
August 17 2011 13:30 GMT
#111
Adidas one is sick!

I need that hit!

Also like the grey hoodie with blue highlights. Would buy both if it came to it
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-17 13:40:58
August 17 2011 13:35 GMT
#112
Greyish, black, or "dark" blue(I prefer greyish/black more though) would be the colors i'd buy. And the hoodie should be "light".

Thericks design looked really good in my eyes.
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
PopcornColonel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
August 31 2011 01:22 GMT
#113
I'd pay up to $100 for the hoodie that Hot_Bid is wearing here... maybe $150. This is badass.:
Zerg delenda est.
PopcornColonel
Profile Joined March 2011
United States769 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-27 23:43:59
September 27 2011 23:43 GMT
#114
Sorry for the bump, but I didn't want to create an entire new thread. Would you guys buy this hoodie?
[image loading]


I believe it's ~$43 per hoodie. Simple and elegant.
Zerg delenda est.
[KGS]Slacker
Profile Joined November 2009
Denmark82 Posts
September 27 2011 23:46 GMT
#115
On August 17 2011 11:41 Zlasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 23:54 Raisauce wrote:
[image loading]

This was designed by Therick in the Shirt Design contest last year. I've been dying to get this hood ever since he suggested it! I hope TL makes this one day, it's so beautiful.


Yeah I've been waiting for this one as well, the contest was really almost a year ago now huh, its a shame its taken so long that one was SO popular compared to the rest.


Insta-buy!
noodlesinsoup
Profile Joined October 2010
United States106 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-27 23:58:12
September 27 2011 23:57 GMT
#116
On August 17 2011 11:41 Zlasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 23:54 Raisauce wrote:
[image loading]

This was designed by Therick in the Shirt Design contest last year. I've been dying to get this hood ever since he suggested it! I hope TL makes this one day, it's so beautiful.


Yeah I've been waiting for this one as well, the contest was really almost a year ago now huh, its a shame its taken so long that one was SO popular compared to the rest.

I would pay a LOT for one of these!!
Tezzick
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada187 Posts
September 28 2011 00:23 GMT
#117
On August 17 2011 11:41 Zlasher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 23:54 Raisauce wrote:
[image loading]

This was designed by Therick in the Shirt Design contest last year. I've been dying to get this hood ever since he suggested it! I hope TL makes this one day, it's so beautiful.


Yeah I've been waiting for this one as well, the contest was really almost a year ago now huh, its a shame its taken so long that one was SO popular compared to the rest.

That hoodie is so nice... I could even brag to some hipster friends team liquid is some underground brand
Awesome!
"I'm a monster" - Buster
MetalLobster
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada532 Posts
September 28 2011 00:36 GMT
#118
If the TL hoodies look like the ones dignitas has then I will pay just about anything.
MjoLniRXx
Profile Joined August 2011
United States84 Posts
September 28 2011 00:40 GMT
#119
On September 28 2011 08:46 [KGS]Slacker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 11:41 Zlasher wrote:
On August 16 2011 23:54 Raisauce wrote:
[image loading]

This was designed by Therick in the Shirt Design contest last year. I've been dying to get this hood ever since he suggested it! I hope TL makes this one day, it's so beautiful.


Yeah I've been waiting for this one as well, the contest was really almost a year ago now huh, its a shame its taken so long that one was SO popular compared to the rest.


Insta-buy!



Yes, yes, yes. This NEEDS to be a hoodie. The Hoodie gods up high have deemed it a necessary action. I would pay 40 to 60+ for one of this design :D Such a great hoodie.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
honed
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada482 Posts
September 28 2011 00:43 GMT
#120
i want a TL hoodie
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 39
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos984
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 2m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.