• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7952 users

TeamLiquid Hoodies Info - Page 69

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 Next
forgotten0ne
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States951 Posts
July 15 2012 17:30 GMT
#1361
On July 15 2012 20:44 HawaiianPig wrote:
Looks like a fine fit to me, just unzip the top a bit. /mfa


men's fashion authority?
"Well it’s obvious that these Terran gamers are just extremely gifted when it comes to RTS games" -Ret, in regards to the first months of SC2
ireverie
Profile Joined June 2012
Russian Federation19 Posts
July 21 2012 15:10 GMT
#1362
no more S and M sizes ( Everything sold out I need to get like 3 of them...
Cantro
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada117 Posts
July 22 2012 17:12 GMT
#1363
anyone in canada get your hoodies?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
July 22 2012 17:20 GMT
#1364
Mine's just said this since the 17th:

LN305654144US
First-Class Mail International
Depart USPS Sort Facility
July 17, 2012

NORFOLK, VA 23501
International Letter

Is it going anywhere ;_;
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
July 22 2012 17:22 GMT
#1365
On July 23 2012 02:20 Grobyc wrote:
Mine's just said this since the 17th:

LN305654144US
First-Class Mail International
Depart USPS Sort Facility
July 17, 2012

NORFOLK, VA 23501
International Letter

Is it going anywhere ;_;

That must be torture. :/

Perhaps, some table flipping would be in order...
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Geos13
Profile Joined May 2011
437 Posts
July 22 2012 20:43 GMT
#1366
My hoody departed the shipping center on the seventh and I still haven't received it. Maybe it's just because I'm on the west coast of Canada? At what point should I get worried and who should I contact?
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
July 22 2012 21:07 GMT
#1367
On July 23 2012 05:43 Geos13 wrote:
My hoody departed the shipping center on the seventh and I still haven't received it. Maybe it's just because I'm on the west coast of Canada? At what point should I get worried and who should I contact?


They don't update past that point, my hoodie also left the depot on the 7th (or 6th ? w/e), and I received it yesterday, I live in Quebec, eastern Canada. I believe you should get yours shortly.
lethal111
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada460 Posts
July 23 2012 02:10 GMT
#1368
On July 23 2012 05:43 Geos13 wrote:
My hoody departed the shipping center on the seventh and I still haven't received it. Maybe it's just because I'm on the west coast of Canada? At what point should I get worried and who should I contact?


Don't worry, mine shipped on July 7th as well, and I still have not receieved mine yet and I am also on the west coast. So we are in the same situation. Just wait it out no matter how painful it is.
Colour
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada68 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-23 03:01:31
July 23 2012 03:01 GMT
#1369
Western Canada as well... I've found 2 weeks + is pretty typical for USPS stuff... I'm still waiting for mine. No need to worry.
civilarrest
Profile Joined November 2011
United States3 Posts
July 23 2012 19:15 GMT
#1370
hey guys, I meant to get a medium but i guess i accidently ordered a small. anyone have a medium thats too baggy for them and would like to trade???
VPVanek
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada238 Posts
July 24 2012 16:56 GMT
#1371
Im quite dissapointed with my hoodie to be honest.
FoXer
LovE-
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1963 Posts
July 24 2012 17:32 GMT
#1372
On July 25 2012 01:56 VPVanek wrote:
Im quite dissapointed with my hoodie to be honest.


Why is that?
LovE.311 (NA) || @LovE_Sc2
kmh
Profile Joined November 2010
Finland351 Posts
July 24 2012 18:57 GMT
#1373
On July 25 2012 01:56 VPVanek wrote:
Im quite dissapointed with my hoodie to be honest.


What size is it? I might be able to take it off your hands.
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
July 24 2012 19:08 GMT
#1374
I ordered a large that's slightly bigger than my liking. I'll wash/dry it and see how it is. But I'm pretty happy with it.
Refer to my post.
vAtAZz
Profile Joined September 2011
France250 Posts
July 24 2012 19:13 GMT
#1375
You guys are lucky. I Haven't even ordered mine, I'm still waiting for the opening of the EU store.
Talent is nothing if you don't have the constant desire to stay at the top. SlayerSBoxeR
Alexc26
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom222 Posts
July 24 2012 19:57 GMT
#1376
On July 25 2012 04:13 vAtAZz wrote:
You guys are lucky. I Haven't even ordered mine, I'm still waiting for the opening of the EU store.


Yeah, I'm waiting for the EU Store to open before I get it, it looks awesome.
VPVanek
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada238 Posts
July 24 2012 21:33 GMT
#1377
On July 25 2012 02:32 LovE- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2012 01:56 VPVanek wrote:
Im quite dissapointed with my hoodie to be honest.


Why is that?


For 90 dollars, I would expect something of a very high quality.
My Team dignitas looks nicer, and is way more comfortable.

And as for Nazgul saying they wanted it to be "fashionable", the blues clashing on the sweater and cuffs itself looks stupid.
FoXer
Zenbrez
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada5973 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-24 22:23:20
July 24 2012 22:22 GMT
#1378
So I washed it, and the string that goes through the hood ring part came out. Suggestions on how to feed it back, if it's possible?
Refer to my post.
fire_brand
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1123 Posts
July 24 2012 22:35 GMT
#1379
On July 23 2012 02:20 Grobyc wrote:
Mine's just said this since the 17th:

LN305654144US
First-Class Mail International
Depart USPS Sort Facility
July 17, 2012

NORFOLK, VA 23501
International Letter

Is it going anywhere ;_;


Mine actually says the same thing T.T
Random player, pixel enthusiast, crappy illustrator, offlane/support
fire_brand
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1123 Posts
July 24 2012 22:37 GMT
#1380
On July 24 2012 04:15 civilarrest wrote:
hey guys, I meant to get a medium but i guess i accidently ordered a small. anyone have a medium thats too baggy for them and would like to trade???


There's actually a trading thread.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=353889
Random player, pixel enthusiast, crappy illustrator, offlane/support
Prev 1 67 68 69 70 71 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 493
Larva 472
Leta 144
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 723
Other Games
summit1g7797
WinterStarcraft487
Mew2King77
ArmadaUGS48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick888
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2269
League of Legends
• Rush1433
• Lourlo1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 8m
INu's Battles
6h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 8m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 8m
Replay Cast
17h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.