• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:41
CEST 22:41
KST 05:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9006 users

Oxford Uni SC II Society - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ShovZ
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom56 Posts
March 13 2011 16:00 GMT
#21
Couple of us down at King's College London too, my acc Shovz.346, feel free to add and will be up for some games! Don't get that much playtime, so still Diamond... GR!
winrar?
wristuzi
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom1168 Posts
March 13 2011 16:18 GMT
#22
Yay UK uni thread :D

I'm up in Manchester Uni, Platinum level. Was halfway switching from zerg to random when my laptop got nicked, so I haven't played in almost 2 months I've got a replacement now, but it's so old I'm reluctant to even try installing SC2, I know it's gonna be completely unplayable.

Hopefully be getting a new laptop around May, so will check back on this thread around then to see if I can find some people to play with ^^

Make it happen guys :D
MarineKingPrime ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Naniwa ¯\_(シ)_/¯ // Morrow
Ket
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United Kingdom124 Posts
March 13 2011 16:22 GMT
#23
Wow lot of Imperial / london unis students posting itt. I studied at Imperial too, wish sc2 was out and I was seeing threads like this 5-7 years ago
thesideshow
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
930 Posts
March 13 2011 16:52 GMT
#24
On March 13 2011 05:22 searcher wrote:
Any SC2 players at Imperial?


me ^^
OGS:levelchange
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
March 13 2011 17:44 GMT
#25
I was a Lincoln boy of 2007 doing the awesome computer science and game design degree :D I graduated and make Flash games now so well worth it

FlashDave.999 aka Star
Stato
Profile Joined June 2010
United Kingdom51 Posts
March 13 2011 19:32 GMT
#26
top diamond from leeds uni here, any other leeds players?
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
March 13 2011 19:33 GMT
#27
Any players from Derby Uni?
thom
Profile Joined March 2010
England105 Posts
March 13 2011 19:48 GMT
#28
On March 14 2011 04:33 Lennon wrote:
Any players from Derby Uni?


Hey Lennon, I'm not a Uni student but I live near to Derby - I live 15 mins up the A610 in Belper!
I don't know of any sc2 players locally - they all play wow
kira.610 - add me if you fancy some games
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
March 13 2011 20:03 GMT
#29
you UKers sound so fancy with your "societies" instead of clubs haha.

hopefully you guys can have something like the CSL
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Lennon
Profile Joined February 2010
United Kingdom2275 Posts
March 13 2011 20:27 GMT
#30
On March 14 2011 05:03 LosingID8 wrote:
you UKers sound so fancy with your "societies" instead of clubs haha.

hopefully you guys can have something like the CSL


Society sounds better!
bm0nk
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom4 Posts
March 13 2011 20:52 GMT
#31
I'm an Oxford wannabe - do I count?
LowChucky
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom243 Posts
March 13 2011 21:28 GMT
#32
On March 14 2011 01:00 ShovZ wrote:
Couple of us down at King's College London too, my acc Shovz.346, feel free to add and will be up for some games! Don't get that much playtime, so still Diamond... GR!


I'm up for some Diamond games with a fellow King's student. I don't get much playtime either hehe, What campus are you at?


"I feel like i'm watching two guys take turns at falling down the stairs" - Tasteless
Nedyrd123
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom18 Posts
March 13 2011 21:38 GMT
#33
Anybody play at any other Universities in Scotland? Aberdeen is a bit far away from me unfortunately
RoberP
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom101 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-14 12:47:00
March 14 2011 12:36 GMT
#34
Aight, I'm gonna get the ball rolling - 2v2 tournament this weekend! (and onwards).
Email ukunisc2@gmail.com with your team name, players (plus their SC2 Nicknames and character codes), and university/ college
Prizes - eternal (or 5 minutes of) glory for your university/college!
Format - Knock out ladder - it'll depend on how many teams I get as to how many stages this has.
Matches - best of 3, maps TBC - after the games the winners send the replays and results to the email address. 1 minute drop grace period at the start, if a player drops in this period, the match must be replayed. Otherwise the match continues and the result stands as normal. Games must be played on the "faster" speed as well, but that probably goes without saying.
The finals will be a best of 5, for added suspense.

Time scale - team submission by Friday 18th. I'll then organize the knock out stages, and inform you of your opponents.
19th -25th. It's then up to you to organize a time to play the games. As you've got a week, and it's the holidays, this should be do-able! Once a time has been decided, both teams email me the agreed time. Players meet in the "eSports" channel. If a team doesn't show up within 20 minutes of this time, they forfeit. (Send a screenshot of the non-appearance if this occurs)

26th-1st - next round, and so on.

So, if you're interested, email away!
Any suggestions regarding the time frame/ format, post here, if I get enough feedback I'll change it to suit the community mood. Bonus mention for the funniest team name.
RudePlague
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Great Britain113 Posts
March 14 2011 13:53 GMT
#35
I'd suggest starting a ukuni channel to meet in, or just use the UK / UKstarcraft channels as they will probably have less people than the esports one.

RoberP
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom101 Posts
March 14 2011 14:12 GMT
#36
Last time looked the eSports had no-one in it, but we can do that too
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
March 14 2011 14:50 GMT
#37
Since I know no one from Southampton that plays I'm open to 2v2 partners that are in the same situation that I am in. I used to be okay at the game, and then I tried playing again, and got demoted to plat. Sad times.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
exia33
Profile Joined March 2011
United Kingdom28 Posts
March 14 2011 17:24 GMT
#38
Personally I feel that a 1v1 tournament would be more popular and convient as some people may not have a 2v2 partner. In addition to having all the pros of 1v1 over 2v2 included.
Time heals what reason cannot
bigbros2
Profile Joined December 2009
United Kingdom18 Posts
March 14 2011 18:37 GMT
#39
On March 15 2011 02:24 exia33 wrote:
Personally I feel that a 1v1 tournament would be more popular and convient as some people may not have a 2v2 partner. In addition to having all the pros of 1v1 over 2v2 included.


This is my feeling too, a 1v1 tournament would be a nice addition. I would most definitely be up for a intercollegiate tournement in the first week of Easter for 1v1.
RieuK
Profile Joined November 2009
United Kingdom55 Posts
March 14 2011 19:13 GMT
#40
1v1 tournament sounds better
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O80
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason109
Railgan 62
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16091
Dewaltoss 143
Hyuk 116
firebathero 103
ZZZero.O 80
Mini 22
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto29
League of Legends
Doublelift2857
Counter-Strike
Fnx 931
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5751
crisheroes1020
Other Games
summit1g5779
FrodaN2685
fl0m923
Beastyqt848
mouzStarbuck416
KnowMe336
ArmadaUGS128
ToD110
Mew2King55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1210
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Adnapsc2 27
• Letter143
• musti20045 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• 80smullet 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 11408
Other Games
• imaqtpie871
• Shiphtur233
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 19m
INu's Battles
15h 19m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 19m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.