• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8137 users

TL TeamSpeak 3 Server - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
The TL Teamspeak server will be shutting down on March 1st 2016. Please use the TL discord server as an alternative.
Brongs
Profile Joined September 2014
Germany2 Posts
September 25 2014 06:05 GMT
#321
still TSDNS Error
25.09.2014 07:58:56 TSDNS Info SRV DNS resolve unsuccessful for "_ts3._udp.teamliquid.typefrag.com"
using 54.165.45.118:13870 don't work too
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
September 25 2014 13:26 GMT
#322
If you have a DNS server that can't resolve SRV records properly then you'll need to connect to magnox.typefrag.com:5310
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Brongs
Profile Joined September 2014
Germany2 Posts
September 25 2014 16:39 GMT
#323
Thx this works
Anesthetic
Profile Joined April 2012
United States225 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-25 18:07:44
September 25 2014 18:03 GMT
#324
I still cant authenticate.

It says "There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use." when i try to request a new authentication token.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
September 25 2014 22:03 GMT
#325
Sigh, the group IDs changed too with the server move. What's the point of an ID if it isn't constant. Typefrag
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Rosslinden0
Profile Joined September 2012
2 Posts
September 26 2014 17:53 GMT
#326
mine works now thanks
Dirty No voters ruined scotland forever.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
October 07 2014 21:38 GMT
#327
On September 24 2014 23:47 kesrith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2014 06:36 zerotol wrote:
cant authenticate again

Yeah it's not working for me as well.

Not entirely sure if this is the same thing but my auth key has been borked for a really long time. It says I'm not authenticated on my teamspeak yet using the key says it's already been used... I've pm'd mango before but never got a response back.
Dota 3hard5me
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 23 2014 01:21 GMT
#328
mattchew (friend) can't connect

keeps saying failed to connect to server

and the key isn't working for him O_o
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 23 2014 01:27 GMT
#329
yes, cannot connect, please advise

PLEASE
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
October 23 2014 05:08 GMT
#330
crisis averted
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
November 15 2014 01:14 GMT
#331
Hey guys, I recently got a new computer so I need to reset my identity of teamspeak. I'm clicking the re-authenticate link but it keeps giving me "There was a temporary error contacting the TS3 server. Please try again later. Please note that you cannot reset an identity that is still in active use.". Any idea what I can do?
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
November 17 2014 18:09 GMT
#332
typefrag changed more stuff and broke it again. Fixed, until next time...
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
November 18 2014 16:11 GMT
#333
I still don't have my channel back
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Asuka97
Profile Joined November 2014
United States1 Post
November 30 2014 04:55 GMT
#334
I've tried clicking the link, and it doesn't work. I also tried pasting the priv key, what should I try now?
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
December 06 2014 18:23 GMT
#335
I got a new computer about 2 months ago, so I reauthenticated my Teamspeak token to get set up again. However, when I go to connect it just fails to connect. I've tried 5 other servers and they all work so it's just the TL server. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening?
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
5c0rp10n
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany342 Posts
December 07 2014 17:15 GMT
#336
Same problem.
| NaNiwa | CJ`herO |
ahswtini
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Northern Ireland22213 Posts
December 09 2014 09:47 GMT
#337
On December 07 2014 03:23 Shootemup. wrote:
I got a new computer about 2 months ago, so I reauthenticated my Teamspeak token to get set up again. However, when I go to connect it just fails to connect. I've tried 5 other servers and they all work so it's just the TL server. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening?

are you absolutely certain you're using the correct ip?
"As I've said, balance isn't about strategies or counters, it's about probability and statistics." - paralleluniverse
Shootemup.
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1044 Posts
December 09 2014 18:22 GMT
#338
On December 09 2014 18:47 ahswtini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2014 03:23 Shootemup. wrote:
I got a new computer about 2 months ago, so I reauthenticated my Teamspeak token to get set up again. However, when I go to connect it just fails to connect. I've tried 5 other servers and they all work so it's just the TL server. Does anyone have any idea what could be happening?

are you absolutely certain you're using the correct ip?

Yes, absolutely certain.
"Dirty Timber Picker" Mity Teem Larquad. "I am a baddie and tango is a smartiepants." -KwarK "When you said you didn't play Invoker I thought you were just being modest"
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-09 18:35:35
December 09 2014 18:34 GMT
#339
You shouldn't be using an IP since the server IP often changes. Try connecting to teamliquid.typefrag.com:13870 instead, it should redirect you to the correct server.

You could also try connecting to teamliquid.typefrag.com:5310 which is what the current SRV record is pointing to.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
5c0rp10n
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany342 Posts
December 10 2014 14:36 GMT
#340
On December 10 2014 03:34 R1CH wrote:
You shouldn't be using an IP since the server IP often changes. Try connecting to teamliquid.typefrag.com:13870 instead, it should redirect you to the correct server.

You could also try connecting to teamliquid.typefrag.com:5310 which is what the current SRV record is pointing to.


The second address did work. Thanks!
| NaNiwa | CJ`herO |
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings100
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O156
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 171
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 957
ZZZero.O 156
Bale 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift5143
JimRising 743
Counter-Strike
minikerr18
Other Games
summit1g10484
FrodaN2558
C9.Mang0285
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP98
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 42m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 42m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 42m
Replay Cast
22h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.