• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9471 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 322 Next
sqrt
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
1210 Posts
January 22 2011 12:01 GMT
#1541
On January 22 2011 15:32 sorahyuga wrote:
So I have been playing starcraft since starcraft 2 came out. I heard about teamliquid by watching HuskyStarcrafts videos, and I was wondering if there were any requierments to joining teamliquid. I would really like to join and feel if I do someone could help me get better because I have been stuck in bronze since I got starcraft, and I would love to get better even just a bit so I can own my friends lol.


You can *join* the site by registering. The strategy section is you friend if you want to improve, use the search function to find relevant topics to your interests as well.
*THE* Team Liquid is a sponsored professional starcraft 2 team boosting high level players around the world, including Korea, the only way you can get accepted in there, especially when we consider the fact that they no longer need any more players, is to be a top level professional.
@
Craos
Profile Joined January 2011
United States20 Posts
January 22 2011 14:33 GMT
#1542
lol iz u trollin sora? if you want to un-n00bify urself, consult the master day9.

User was warned for this post
Be ye not deceived: God is not mocked; and whatsoever a man soweth, that he shall also reap.
sorahyuga
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3 Posts
January 22 2011 20:54 GMT
#1543
well I would like someone to be able to personally play with me and teach me how to get better, and I know that day9 would not want to waste his time with me. so if there is anyone out there that is at least gold rank and would be willing to help me I would be very grateful!!
Tufas
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Austria2259 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-23 06:06:12
January 23 2011 06:01 GMT
#1544
Can anyone confirm this "interview" ? I mean its not like White-Ra`s homepage is not trustworthy ... but still..

http://white-ra.com/en/home/item/jaedong-will-pass-on-starcraft-ii-wings-of-liberty-en


IS IT TRUE TL.NET ?

ps: cjan jinro win it ?

edit: that interview is from 5th october 2010 ... why did I never read this Oo
Where is my ACE flair
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 23 2011 07:34 GMT
#1545
If each mod was a chess piece what would they be?

Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
January 23 2011 07:45 GMT
#1546
On January 20 2011 08:57 Proto_Protoss wrote:
What is your favorite moment of TL history?

So many unforgettable ones...but my favorite was probably the announcement of TSL1. The hype was incredibly well done and at the time it was unfathomably ambitious (and expensive!) for a SC tournament outside Korea. SC2 has really spoiled the foreign scene (but in a good way ).
✌
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
January 24 2011 03:56 GMT
#1547
On January 23 2011 15:01 Tufas wrote:
Can anyone confirm this "interview" ? I mean its not like White-Ra`s homepage is not trustworthy ... but still..

http://white-ra.com/en/home/item/jaedong-will-pass-on-starcraft-ii-wings-of-liberty-en


IS IT TRUE TL.NET ?

ps: cjan jinro win it ?

edit: that interview is from 5th october 2010 ... why did I never read this Oo


It's just an old interview during WCG where he said that he would eventually switch over, but he never stated a time frame. Flash said the same thing but he said that he expects him and Jaedong to be playing BW for at least 5 more years before sc2 took over.

Do'nt look into it, its not a big deal
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-24 05:18:45
January 24 2011 04:43 GMT
#1548
At what times are there the least number of active streams running? Or maybe a ratio of least streams to highest viewers? OR maybe least featured streamers? OR least zerg players streaming lol
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Lorken
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand804 Posts
January 24 2011 06:30 GMT
#1549
Ok, so I don't know if this gets asked very often, but I feel the quality of my posts are going downhill and so I think it would be best if I just lurked for a while to not get in trouble for being a retard. I always get really tempted post and can't help myself sometimes, so I think if someone could ban me for about a month (I also have a lot of studying to do) I would return as a better person.
Thanks

User was temp banned for this post.
LOUD NOISES!!!
DreamScaR
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Canada2127 Posts
January 24 2011 08:57 GMT
#1550
I've got a two parter!

First : Out of 100 games, do you think any of the staff could take a game from your players?

Second : Is it possible to know what member number I am? :o I've always been curious!
~ Aka ItsWoodrow on Twitter
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-24 15:58:31
January 24 2011 14:33 GMT
#1551
Are you going to invite to TSL any foreigners living currently in Korea or do they have to go through qualifiers?
edit: hmm right there is the TSL FAQ thread ~~
wwww
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 24 2011 17:52 GMT
#1552
will we ever see another "Final Edits"? those were my favorite BW articles
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Noev
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States1105 Posts
January 24 2011 18:20 GMT
#1553
On January 25 2011 02:52 SmoKim wrote:
will we ever see another "Final Edits"? those were my favorite BW articles


I gotta agree some of the best articles came from that "topic" or what ever you want to call it. Hope to see more awesome writing like that in the future.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
January 24 2011 18:28 GMT
#1554
On January 24 2011 17:57 DreamScaR wrote:
I've got a two parter!

First : Out of 100 games, do you think any of the staff could take a game from your players?

Second : Is it possible to know what member number I am? :o I've always been curious!

Yes, winning 100 games straight is a nearly-impossible feat vs a competent player.

You are member #11792
Moderator
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
January 24 2011 20:45 GMT
#1555
On January 25 2011 02:52 SmoKim wrote:
will we ever see another "Final Edits"? those were my favorite BW articles

It is very probable that you will.
Moderator
SushilS
Profile Joined November 2010
2115 Posts
January 24 2011 20:59 GMT
#1556
Hey what happened to the "Obama wallstreet thread"???
iceiceice: I’m going to make this short; I am the one true tinker player.
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 24 2011 21:02 GMT
#1557
On January 25 2011 05:45 semioldguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2011 02:52 SmoKim wrote:
will we ever see another "Final Edits"? those were my favorite BW articles

It is very probable that you will.


second best news this january :D awesome-o!
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
tree.hugger
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Philadelphia, PA10406 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-24 21:28:56
January 24 2011 21:26 GMT
#1558
On January 20 2011 08:57 Proto_Protoss wrote:
What is your favorite moment of TL history?
When EffOrt came back from 0-2 to win the OSL against Flash. People were going insane, the LR is basically ten pages of caps, half of them from Hot_Bid because it was just so amazing, so unexpected, and so wonderful.

On January 25 2011 05:45 semioldguy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2011 02:52 SmoKim wrote:
will we ever see another "Final Edits"? those were my favorite BW articles

It is very probable that you will.
They're just being edited... finally.
ModeratorEffOrt, Snow, GuMiho, and Team Liquid
fAnTaCy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States893 Posts
January 24 2011 21:34 GMT
#1559
What are each mod's favorite GSL player, not TeamLiquid biased answers either!
President of Doctor Helvetica Fan Club...PM to join. Members--4, Most recent: Archas
shinigami
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
Canada423 Posts
January 24 2011 21:40 GMT
#1560
TL staff's collective opinion on the best ban ever?
I was thinking about joining a debate club, but I was talked out of it.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 485
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos2757
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
2h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.